Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible (21113 Views)

The Falsehood In The Book Of Hebrews / The Falsehood Of St. Malachy's Prophesy Of The Last Pope / Biblical Exposition On The Falsehood Of "judge Not" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 12:26am On Dec 07, 2011
LagosShia:

Let me tell in all confidence that Osama Bin Laden will go to hell.just like your “born again” Christian brother,George Bush will also join Bin Laden there.all those who took innocents lives away will end up in hell.

here is a comment by Abu Ismail on Osamas death. According to him and many high ranked Muslims, he is A MARTYR.

[b]And Usama bin Laden—may Allah
be pleased with him—may Allah
take great mercy upon him. I ask
Allah to accept him with the
righteous and the martyrs, O
Lord. Do not imagine that a
martyr is only someone with
whom you’ve always agreed
throughout your life. If you had a
different point of view from him,
and then he was killed, this
would not negate his martyrdom.
Now this man (i.e. bin Laden) had
religion wealth, and he was able
to spend millions in the path of
Allah, and speak the word of
truth with power. However, he
preferred to sacrifice his flesh,
his offspring, his family, and his
wealth, and go to the front lines
to work in the path of Allah. The
most glorious among us are
always the martyrs. May Allah
have mercy on him. The
testimony which he obtained
was a great fortune. I suppose
that he—and Allah is his judge
now—is among those of whom
it is said, “If only my people
knew,” Allah-willing. May Allah
take great mercy upon him, and I
ask Almighty Allah that the
Muslims may soon be able to
avenge him, as well as all of the
martyrs of Islam, such as
‘Abdallah ‘Azam, Ahmad Yasin,
and others, O Lord.[/b]

You must be a lebel in Islam because Osama is a righeous man before Allah and he will go to Heaven according to your Koran. (suffer me to bring many Koranic verses that supports Osama?)
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2011
bashy_demy:

They were saving money LOL. Sorry just kidding here. Well they are Pagan Serving idols, Secoandly Allah never proof His existence[b] "throught"[/b] Mohammad alone, He did through all Prophets including Jesus. but each prophet was send to there people[b] its was only Mohammad that God send to the whole world, [/b] I believe[b]"you might have about" [/b] where God "send" Jesus to. If you haven't then i'll tell you. God "send" Jesus to the lost ship of Israel not you cos you are not an Israelite.

How does it feel like making fun of writing faults? I don't usually care if my threads carry some spelling fault or not, i strongly believe ppl ve this "i dont care" habit in forum or chat room. U must correct some of the bold i marked for u as well, hahahaha, i meant to say "serve" not save.

If they were serving idols before Mohammed, u will agree with me that they were serving the kaaba, the same Kaaba u muslims worship today undecided  

If u accept other prophets were from GOD, U should also know that, these prophets before Mohammed were not into idolatery. Did God just decides to change from a teaching "MERCI WITH JESUS" to the people, and introduced a total "TERROR, BRUTAL" teaching to the people by Mohameds?? How did Momammed fits in with others past prophets??

Let me prove u wrong with your mentality of (JESUS DID NOT COME FOR U):
Yes becos the Jews re God's chosen people, God chose Israel as the means by which to BLESS the world with the Word of God, the Savior, the Apostles, Salvation, and Christianity itself.

This is why Israel as a nation is precious in God's eyes. However, the Scripture plainly states that God is "NO" respecter of persons (Acts 10:34) and that there is "NO" difference between the Jew and the Gentile (Romans 10:12). We as Christians re not obligated/expected to befriend the heathen nation of Israel today.

Jesus said to his disciples:
Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

They are to make disciples of both u and me.

(Mark 16:15) And he said unto them, Go you into all the "world", and preach the gospel to "every creature".

Who are the world? only the nation of Israel? no, u and me are included, because it also says every creature.

U must know effect from now that, everything that God ever did through Israel was with one intent—to bring salvation to the human race. Thank God for the precious redeeming literal blood of Jesus Christ that washes our sins away. (1st Peter 1:18,19; Revelation 1:5). make sure u Read these verses, dont be ignorant about the truth

[size=16pt]Jesus, Christ, Son of God, Redeemer, Savior, call him these names.[/size]
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 12:37am On Dec 07, 2011
bashy_demy:

Judek2 you just run and re surface like a Coward. The Like of you,plappville and Frosbel are well known. You run like a Coward

That we are in a forum does not means we should not respect ourselves, why do u say we run? don't u know people ve other things doing apart from NL? must everyone spend the whole day on net like u? I comment when i ve the time ok. I just replied ur post only to see u are already throwing insults. Grow up plz, it hasn't call for insults.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 1:14am On Dec 07, 2011
plappville:

How does it feel like making fun of writing faults? I don't usually care if my threads carry some spelling fault or not, i strongly believe ppl ve this "i dont care" habit in forum or chat room. U must correct some of the bold i marked for u as well, hahahaha, i meant to say "serve" not save.

am not making fun of you and that was why i said pardon me. i know its a typo and that was why i answer your Question.

plappville:

If they were serving idols before Mohammed, u will agree with me that they were serving the kaaba, the same Kaaba u muslims worship today undecided  

Well the same way Synagogue are been use as a place of idol and for Gambling before the arrival of Jesus Christ(Isa)

plappville:

If u accept other prophets were from GOD, U should also know that, these prophets before Mohammed were not into idolatery. Did God just decides to change from a teaching "MERCI WITH JESUS" to the people, and introduced a total "TERROR, BRUTAL" teaching to the people by Mohameds?? How did Momammed fits in with others past prophets??

then you dont read your bible,  people have been worship idol before the coming of each prophet and they still do till this day,  and beside each prophet where send to there people,  Quran30:47 And We have already sent messengers before you to their peoples, and they came to them with clear evidences; then We took retribution from those who committed crimes, and incumbent upon Us was support of the believers.

so if you are asking how Mohammad fits in with the other prophets, Then i'll ask you how did Jesus fits in too since there are lots of prophets before him.

plappville:

Let me prove u wrong with your mentality of (JESUS DID NOT COME FOR U):
Yes becos the Jews re God's chosen people, God chose Israel as the means by which to BLESS the world with the Word of God, the Savior, the Apostles, Salvation, and Christianity itself.

This is why Israel as a nation is precious in God's eyes. However, the Scripture plainly states that God is "NO" respecter of persons (Acts 10:34) and that there is "NO" difference between the Jew and the Gentile (Romans 10:12). We as Christians re not obligated/expected to befriend the heathen nation of Israel today.

Jesus said to his disciples:

They are to make disciples of both u and me.

Who are the world? only the nation of Israel? no, u and me are included, because it also says every creature.

U must know effect from now that, everything that God ever did through Israel was with one intent—to bring salvation to the human race. Thank God for the precious redeeming literal blood of Jesus Christ that washes our sins away. (1st Peter 1:18,19; Revelation 1:5). make sure u Read these verses, dont be ignorant about the truth

Then you have to proof this verses to me, I mean what they mean,  maybe its the bible that is lying or Jesus or the God of the bible

Matthew 15:22-24:

22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

So tell me what he mean by he was not sent but to the lost sheep of Israel? since the woman is not an Israel that was why he dont wanna help her and telling his desciples that he wasn't sent to her tribe.

Matthew 19:28:

28And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Why dint he say he is going to Judge the world but only the 12 tribes of Israel meaning from each Disciples

Please explain
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 2:39am On Dec 07, 2011

First the above verse you quoted
is in contradiction of :

Matthew 15:24
He answered, "I was sent only
to the lost sheep of Israel."

There is no contradiction here,
Jesus was born of the
lineage of Abraham,Isaac,and Jacob(Isreal). He was the fulfillment of the promise that God had made to Abraham many centuries earlier. Because of obedience and submission to God's will.God's promise to Abraham was two fold. (First),God promised to bless his lineage, namely Isaac,
Jacob (Israel), and the Children (descendants) of Israel. (Secondly),God promised that from this lineage of Abraham, Isaac, and
Jacob would rise up a blessing for all nations, meaning all mankind.

(see Acts 3:25-26 and
Galatians 3:8,14).

In this promise to Abraham, both the descendants of Israel,
and the Gentiles (all non-Israelites) were to be blessed.

This was confirmed many centuries later when Jesus was born.
When the baby Jesus was taken to the temple for dedication, a devout elderly man who had been praying there was moved upon by the Spirit of God. He took the child in his arms and proclaimed these words in prayer to God:

Luke 2:30-32;
For my eyes have seen Your salvation, which You have prepared in the sight of all people, a light (1) for revelation to the Gentiles,and (2) for glory to Your people Israel.

From the passage above, we understand Jesus' ministry to be likewise two-fold. First of all,because he was born of the Children of Israel, his first mission was to reveal himself and God to the Israelites..
They were God's chosen people -- the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob(Isreal).

Even the Qur'an bears
witness to this distinction:
And commemorate Our servants Abraham, Isaac,and Jacob, possessors of power and vision. Verily, We did choose them for a special (purpose) --proclaiming the message of the hereafter. (Surat-us Sad 38:45-46

Children of Israel, call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred
you to all others (for My message).
(Surat-ul Baqara 2:47)

Unfortunately, over the course of time, the Children of Israel had grown hardened and indifferent to the things of God. As a result,it was necessary for Jesus to minister personally among them with signs and wonders in order to confirm to them that he was the long-awaited Messiah, the Blessed One, the Anointed One whom God had sent to redeem His chosen people.
For this reason during his personal ministry, Jesus instructed his disciples to go only to the Children of Israel. They were to hear the message first. This was to be their privilege because they were the people of God's covenant, the promise of blessing.
Following the death and resurrection of Jesus, one of his disciples addressed the Israelites as follows:

Acts 3:25-26;
Ye (Isreal) are the children of the prophet and of the covenant which God made with our Fathers saying unto Abraham,"And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed
(26)Unto you (Isreal) first,God having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you,in turning away from your iniquities.

His ministry was to start from Isreal,and thus his second part which was very significant after he has risen.
Luke 24:46-47;
And he said unto them.Thus it is written,and thus it hehooved Christ to suffer and rise from the dead the third day.
(47)And that repentance and remission of sins shall be preached in his name among all nations,beginning at Jerusalem.

The Bible is clear that this salvation in Jesus,the saviour is available to all people.
During his earthly ministry,he instructed his disciples to go only to the Isrealites,But after the second part of his mission was completed(The atoning of sin on the cross), he thus instructed his desciples;
Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power,after that the Holy Ghost (the promised comforter) is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth

Matt.28:19
Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

Jesus confirmed the universal nature of his mission when he said
John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness,but shall have the light of life

1 Like

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2011
@Judek2 Can you try to defend my comment up there since plappville and David refuse to respond to it
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
bashy_demy:

@Judek2 Can you try to defend my comment up there since plappville and David refuse to respond to it

Repaste the question
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
its post #131
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
Judek2:

There is no contradiction here,
Jesus was born of the
lineage of Abraham,Isaac,and Jacob(Isreal). He was the fulfillment of the promise that God had made to Abraham many centuries earlier. Because of obedience and submission to God's will.God's promise to Abraham was two fold. (First),God promised to bless his lineage, namely Isaac,
Jacob (Israel), and the Children (descendants) of Israel. (Secondly),God promised that from this lineage of Abraham, Isaac, and

When the baby Jesus was taken to the temple for dedication, a devout elderly man who had been praying there was moved upon by the Spirit of God. He took the child in his arms and proclaimed these words in prayer to God:

For my eyes have seen Your salvation, which You have prepared in the sight of all people, a light (1) for revelation to the Gentiles,and (2) for glory to Your people Israel.

From the passage above, we understand Jesus' ministry to be likewise two-fold. First of all,because he was born of the Children of Israel, his first mission was to reveal himself and God to the Israelites..
They were God's chosen people -- the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob(Isreal).

Even the Qur'an bears
witness to this distinction:
And commemorate Our servants Abraham, Isaac,and Jacob, possessors of power and vision. Verily, We did choose them for a special (purpose) --proclaiming the message of the hereafter. (Surat-us Sad 38:45-46

Children of Israel, call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred
you to all others (for My message).
(Surat-ul Baqara 2:47)

Unfortunately, over the course of time, the Children of Israel had grown hardened and indifferent to the things of God. As a result,it was necessary for Jesus to minister personally among them with signs and wonders in order to confirm to them that he was the long-awaited Messiah, the Blessed One, the Anointed One whom God had sent to redeem His chosen people.
For this reason during his personal ministry, Jesus instructed his disciples to go only to the Children of Israel. They were to hear the message first. This was to be their privilege because they were the people of God's covenant, the promise of blessing.
Following the death and resurrection of Jesus, one of his disciples addressed the Israelites as follows:

Ye (Isreal) are the children of the prophet and of the covenant which God made with our Fathers saying unto Abraham,"And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed
(26)Unto you (Isreal) first,God having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you,in turning away from your iniquities.

His ministry was to start from Isreal,and thus his second part which was very significant after he has risen.
And he said unto them.Thus it is written,and thus it hehooved Christ to suffer and rise from the dead the third day.
(47)And that repentance and remission of sins shall be preached in his name among all nations,beginning at Jerusalem.

The Bible is clear that this salvation in Jesus,the saviour is available to all people.
During his earthly ministry,he instructed his disciples to go only to the Isrealites,But after the second part of his mission was completed(The atoning of sin on the cross), he thus instructed his desciples;
But ye shall receive power,after that the Holy Ghost (the promised comforter) is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth

Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

Then spake Jesus again unto them saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness,but shall have the light of life

Firstly you are taking us into another topic entirely about Jacob and Abraham and giving me your interpretation and that of Paul,the fake prophet who founded Christianity.i am not interested in that please.through,Abraham and Jacob are the nations blessed because many nations today claim descent from them.

Lets go back to the topic.the first point is contradiction.let us compare the two verses:

Mark 16:15-17
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world,and preach the gospel to every creature.
(16) He that believeth and is baptised shall be saved; But he that believeth not shall be damned.

AND HERE:

He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

The second point I raised which ofcourse you can never address because your entire Christian religion is built on conjectures and living in denial,is interpolation.

Bible versions relegated verses 9-20 of Mark Chapter 16 to a footnote.then they give the reason why:

[size=14pt]“The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9–20”[/size]
http://niv.scripturetext.com/mark/16.htm
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
bashy_demy:

am not making fun of you and that was why i said pardon me. i know its a typo and that was why i answer your Question.

Well the same way Synagogue are been use as a place of idol and for Gambling before the arrival of Jesus Christ(Isa)==

((The temple was built purposely for worshiping God. its origin is God's house not like the Kaaba. if u understand Jesus accused them of ("turning the Temple"wink to a den of thieves etc,  If the origin of the building is for pagan worship, Jesus will not distroy they gambling. He told them that it is his "FATHERS HOUSE"

As for the Kaaba, it's Origin was total "PAGAN" The kaaba existed far before Mohamed. It was under the control of one of the most important tribes of Mecca, the Quraysh. It was used as a shrine for pagan idols, especially al-Lat, al-Uzza, and Manat, known together as al-Gharaniq (Daughters of Allah), and Hubal, a marriage god. When Muhammad took control of Mecca he cleaned out the idols and dedicated the Kaaba to allah undecided U can see your comparation of kaaba and the temple of GOD that was been misused by some people for their own commercial interest before Jesus came to distroy them is not same issue as the kaaba.
))

then you dont read your bible,  people have been worship idol before the coming of each prophet and they still do till this day,  and beside each prophet where send to there people,  Quran30:47 And We have already sent messengers before you to their peoples, and they came to them with clear evidences; then We took retribution from those who committed crimes, and incumbent upon Us was support of the believers.==

((I ve seen that @judek2 has already given u the correct answer as regard your question.))

so if you are asking how Mohammad fits in with the other prophets, Then i'll ask you how did Jesus fits in too since there are lots of prophets before him,===

((Jesus came to fullfile the prophecies, He proved it in all ways, he thaught LOVE and PEACE, if Mohamed has to follow the step as God instucted Jesus,  why not teach Love and Peace instead of violence? Why no miracles, signs was performed by him? Yes he wrote the koran, but is that a miracle? because that is the only Miracle Mohamed claimed he performed. undecided))

Then you have to proof this verses to me, I mean what they mean,  maybe its the bible that is lying or Jesus or the God of the bible==

((U don't beed multiple clearance on it, @Judek2 has helped u out.))

Matthew 15:22-24:

22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

So tell me what he mean by he was not sent but to the lost sheep of Israel? since the woman is not an Israel that was why he dont wanna help her and telling his desciples that he wasn't sent to her tribe.

Matthew 19:28:

28And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Why dint he say he is going to Judge the world but only the 12 tribes of Israel meaning from each Disciples

Please explain

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2011
@plappville The way you respond to those comments are confusing but i'll help a little with them

plappville:

((The temple was built purposely for worshiping God. its origin is God's house not like the Kaaba. if u understand Jesus accused them of ("turning the Temple"wink to a den of thieves etc, If the origin of the building is for pagan worship, Jesus will not distroy they gambling. He told them that it is his "FATHERS HOUSE"

Can you tell me who Build the temple and for what Purpose? and also what is the name of the Temple? is it the same Solomon Temple?

plappville:

As for the Kaaba, it's Origin was total "PAGAN" The kaaba existed far before Mohamed. It was under the control of one of the most important tribes of Mecca, the Quraysh. It was used as a shrine for pagan idols, especially al-Lat, al-Uzza, and Manat, known together as al-Gharaniq (Daughters of Allah), and Hubal, a marriage god. When Muhammad took control of Mecca he cleaned out the idols and dedicated the Kaaba to allah Undecided U can see your comparation of kaaba and the temple of GOD that was been misused by some people for their own commercial interest before Jesus came to distroy them is not same issue as the kaaba. ))
i think you need to read more about Kaaba, The purpose of Kaaba Purposely for worshiping God, But since the rate of idol worshiper are higher than the believer then so they turn it into idol house, if you need to read more about Kaaba here is a reference to help you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba#In_the_Qur.27an

plappville:

((Jesus came to fullfile the prophecies, He proved it in all ways, he thaught LOVE and PEACE, if Mohamed has to follow the step as God instucted Jesus, why not teach Love and Peace instead of violence? Why no miracles, signs was performed by him? Yes he wrote the koran, but is that a miracle? because that is the only Miracle Mohamed claimed he performed. Undecided))
and what prophecies did he come and fulfill? Did i hear you say he preach Love and Peace? then am not sure who is lying here maybe Paul or Jesus

Matthew 10:30-40:

30But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Can you please explain those verses
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2011
LagosShia:

Firstly you are taking us into another topic entirely about Jacob and Abraham and giving me your interpretation and that of Paul,the fake prophet who founded Christianity.i am not interested in that please.through,Abraham and Jacob are the nations blessed because many nations today claim descent from them.

Lets go back to the topic.the first point is contradiction.let us compare the two verses:

Mark 16:15-17
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world,and preach the gospel to every creature.
(16) He that believeth and is baptised shall be saved; But he that believeth not shall be damned.

AND HERE:

He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

As regards your question on the only issue,I have dealt kindly with that.Im sure you didnt read my post below, Maybe you should review my post again.

Judek2:

Jesus was born of the

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2011

i think you need to read more about Kaaba,  The purpose of Kaaba Purposely for worshiping God, But since the rate of idol worshiper are higher than the believer then so they turn it into idol house,  if you need to read more about Kaaba here is a reference to help you

At the time Muhammad received his initial visitation, there were over 300 gods being worshiped in Mecca by pilgrims who came there each year to pray at the Ka'aba, a small cubic building that housed a black meteorite and effigies of the various gods. One of those gods was Allah, the
moon god.
Muhammad decided to proclaim that there was only one god — and he selected Allah as that god.That's the reason the crescent moon became the symbol of
Islam.
Muhammad also proclaimed that he was the prophet of Allah.

Jews and Christians were not the only ones who rejected Muhammad's new revelations. The people of his own tribe, the Quraysh, also rejected him. In response, Muhammad succumbed to the temptation to appease his tribe by announcing that it would be okay for them to worship the three daughters of Allah — named Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Ma-nat. This declaration led to the infamous "Satanic verses" of the Koran which were later deleted when Muhammad reverted back to monotheism. Muslims have tried ever since to cover-up this diversion from the faith.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

At the time Muhammad received his initial visitation, there were over 300 gods being worshiped in Mecca by pilgrims who came there each year to pray at the Ka'aba, a small cubic building that housed a black meteorite and effigies of the various gods. One of those gods was Allah, the
moon god.
Muhammad decided to proclaim that there was only one god — and he selected Allah as that god.That's the reason the crescent moon became the symbol of
Islam.

Jews and Christians were not the only ones who rejected Muhammad's new revelations. The people of his own tribe, the Quraysh, also rejected him. In response, Muhammad succumbed to the temptation to appease his tribe by announcing that it would be okay for them to worship the three daughters of Allah — named Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Ma-nat. This declaration led to the infamous "Satanic verses" of the Koran which were later deleted when Muhammad reverted back to monotheism. Muslims have tried ever since to cover-up this diversion from the faith.
Jude, I have always warn you not to argue for Argument sake, Try to Argue with fact. Is there any prof to back up your claims from the Holy Quran? Don't ever come up with some crap telling me you read them online. I have always back my claim up with proof from your book. Mohammad is the Prophet that call the entire world to Mecca, So where did you come up with those 300, brother you don't need to lie in other win debate/argument that wont help you.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

Jude, I have always warn you not to argue for Argument sake, [b]Try to Argue with fact. Is there any prof to back up your claims from the Holy Quran? [/b]Don't ever come up with some crap telling me you read them online. I have always back my claim up with proof from your book. Mohammad is the Prophet that call the entire world to Mecca, So where did you come up with those 300, brother you don't need to lie in other win debate/argument that wont help you.

To the bold, mohammed himself enrased this satanic verse from the kuran, so how can the prove be in it? but thank God before he corrected himself, history had noted this verse in the koran, wait i will come up with it. U know not the secret behind a religion u are backing undecided undecided
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

here is a comment by Abu Ismail on Osamas death. According to him and many high ranked Muslims, he is A MARTYR.

[b]And Usama bin Laden—may Allah
be pleased with him—may Allah
take great mercy upon him. I ask
Allah to accept him with the
righteous and the martyrs, O
Lord. Do not imagine that a
martyr is only someone with
whom you’ve always agreed
throughout your life. If you had a
different point of view from him,
and then he was killed, this
would not negate his martyrdom.
Now this man (i.e. bin Laden) had
religion wealth, and he was able
to spend millions in the path of
Allah, and speak the word of
truth with power. However, he
preferred to sacrifice his flesh,
his offspring, his family, and his
wealth, and go to the front lines
to work in the path of Allah. The
most glorious among us are
always the martyrs. May Allah
have mercy on him. The
testimony which he obtained
was a great fortune. I suppose
that he—and Allah is his judge
now—is among those of whom
it is said, “If only my people
knew,” Allah-willing. May Allah
take great mercy upon him, and I
ask Almighty Allah that the
Muslims may soon be able to
avenge him, as well as all of the
martyrs of Islam, such as
‘Abdallah ‘Azam, Ahmad Yasin,
and others, O Lord.[/b]

You must be a lebel in Islam because Osama is a righeous man before Allah and he will go to Heaven according to your Koran. (suffer me to bring many Koranic verses that supports Osama?)

He was sure a rightous muslim so he will go to heaven as stated here. @lagosShia is decieving himself, u must be a murderer to make islam heaven.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

At the time Muhammad received his initial visitation, ((there were over 300 gods)) [/b]being worshiped in Mecca by pilgrims who came there each year to pray at the Ka'aba, a small cubic building that housed a black meteorite and effigies of the various gods. [b]One of those gods was Allah, the
moon god.
((Muhammad decided to proclaim that there was only one god — and he selected Allah as that god.)))That's the reason the crescent moon became the symbol of
Islam.

Jews and Christians were not the only ones who rejected Muhammad's new revelations. ((The people of his own tribe, the Quraysh, also rejected him. In response, Muhammad succumbed to the temptation to appease his tribe by announcing that it would be okay for them to worship the three daughters of Allah — named Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Ma-nat. This declaration led to the infamous "Satanic verses" of the Koran which were later deleted when Muhammad reverted back to monotheism. Muslims have tried ever since to cover-up this diversion from the faith.

Very true my broda, how could @bashy_demy keep his eyes closed against this well known truth? everything has been changed in the koran to make it look religious since the agreement was accepted by Mohamed and the Quraysh. The Quraysh dominated Meccan politics and considered itself th custodian of the kaaba and its idols:

This site had been the destination of pilgrims for centuries and centuries. Pegrims, then as now, It was meant profiting to whoever controlled the kaaba. they derived their wealth from trading all over what’s known today as the Middle East, the Kaaba was a source of prestige, authority and money. They did not appreciate anyone suggesting that they should tinker with it, so muhammed had used his intelligent for them or else it wouldn't ve worked.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2011
plappville:

To the bold, mohammed himself enrased this satanic verse from the kuran, so how can the prove be in it? but thank God before he corrected himself, history had noted this verse in the koran, wait i will come up with it. U know not the secret behind a religion u are backing undecided undecided

You never cease to Amaze me you know, don't you think you are stupi.d to even think someone erased something from the Quran? do you think its the same way Paul and some 40 men erased alot of verses from the bible? i always tell you to give me proof from Holy Quran but you cannot trying to come up with some write ups cmon you can do better than that girl. i have put alot of Verses to you guys but instead of you to defend them you keep changing topics,But i have defend all the verses you put to me you now that shame is on you guys there are more verses for you to defend ooo.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2011
@bashy_demy::Can you tell me who Build the temple and for what Purpose? and also what is the name of the Temple? is it the same Solomon Temple?

(John 2:13-22)
“13: When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14:. In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables
exchanging money.
15:.So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple
area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned
their tables.
16:. To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"
17:. His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me."
18:. Then the Jews demanded of him, "What miraculous sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?"
19:. Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."
20:. The Jews replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, [/b]and you are going to raise it in three days?"
21:. But the temple he had spoken of was his body.
22. After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said.
Then they believed the Scriptureand the words that Jesus had spoken.”1

[b]Did u see that Jesus sent them out with authourity? he didn't say "as from today it will be my fathers house. NO, it has been his Fathers house right from day one of the construction of that Temple.

The second bold tells u who build the temple and what the temple was meant for.

@bashy_demy:i think you need to read more about Kaaba,  The purpose of Kaaba Purposely for worshiping God, But since the rate of idol worshiper are higher than the believer then so they turn it into idol house,  if you need to read more about Kaaba here is a reference to help you

A reference made after the satanic verse has been enrased from the loran by hohammed? eehhm! this is why u can't know the true origin of the kaaba. I will tell u that @Jedek2 has already explain the truth in a way even achild will understand. Let me do more then.

[b]Although these verses do not appear in the Koran anymore, but which Muhammad was believed to have uttered as part of his “revelation” that sought compromise with the Quraysh, referring as they did to the 3 godesses.

[s]These are the exalted birds whose intercession is approved.[/s]

These  verses were a revelation to the quraysh. “because the koran appeared to ve endorsed the piety of their fathers and to ve abandoned its monotheistic message, when” Karen Armstrong wrote in Mohamad: A Biography of the Prophet, the quraysh “no longer saw Islam as a sacrilegious threat that could bring a catastrophe on the people of Mecca.” they now embraced Mohamad’s religion and prepared to welcome him back into the fold.

[s]Why/How did Mohamad Rejects the Satanic Verses[/s]

But before the quraysh had the time to act on the perceivec compromise, mohamad himself, came to his senses, judged the verses that approved the intercession of the “exalted birds” to ve been inspired by Satan, he now rejected them with a new "revelation" as below:::::

[s][b]They are but names which you and your fathers have invented: [/b]God has vested no authority in them.[/s]

The unbelievers follow but vain conjectures and the whims of their own souls, although the guidance of their Lord has long since come to them. Tell me who is fooling who? We sure know the truth of the god of the muslim.

Islamic historians Ibn Saad and Abu Ja’far mohamad al-Tabari said that, Mohamad was truely interested in looking for a compromise that would end the rift btw his ppl and the Quraysh. the quraysh on their own part, had sent out trail balloon: give the Quraysh a sign that you’d be willing to compromise on your absolute monotheism.
That could open the way to a solution in togetherness.

And so Muhammad, according to the Islamic historians say, once heard a "revelation" that three goddesses worshipped by the Quraysh — al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat — could be revered and worshipped. [/b]Word spread to the Quraysh. To the tribe leaders, Muhammad’s allowance was taken as a concession that [b]the three goddesses had equal billing with god in the koran. and if the Prophet was willing to worship the three goddesses, then all could be well again between Mohammad and the quraysh, who’d be willing to pray with Muslims and open Mecca’s doors to them again. It was all an agreement btw both mohammed and the Quraysh.The only way he could ve succeeded is the way he did it. Nothing absolute was devine right from the start.

and what prophecies did he come and fulfill? Did i hear you say he preach Love and Peace? [/b]then am not sure who is lying here maybe Paul or Jesus

In Deuteronomy (18:15-18,) Moses told the Jews that God would raise up another prophet like him(Moses).
After Moses, there was a many others succession of prophets, including Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel, and finally Jesus Christ. Jesus was very much like Moses. if u want i will post both semilarity then u conclude urself.
Both of them were delivered from death as infants, both performed miracles, both were leaders. etc etc, the list is uncountable.

Jesus fulfilled this prophecy with the last words on the Cross when he said "It is finished" (read John 19:30).
He had done everything His Father had sent Him to do (read John 17:4). One of the things He had come to do is found in Matthew:[b] "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil" (Matthew 5:17).
So, one of the things Jesus had come to do was to fulfill but not "destroy", but fulfill the law.

Obviously, then, by the time He said, "It is finished," He had done this, fulfiled it.
If u want to know how he fulfilled it, it will lead us to a lenghty disccussion, i will be glad to do it though.

Those verses are parables, just want to treat few of them;

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Is it not true today? those who refused Christ hate those who love Christ, Islam for example, killing Christians.
Understand the earth is not in peace today, this is what he meant.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
[i] Samething applies here, Example, my mother never want to hear me talk of Jesus, i had rather choose Jesus and walk away from her. But fortunately, my mother know the true way, so we in the right track.
Its not by force to Love Christ. I love him, he is the only way to GOD, no other.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

You never cease to Amaze me you know, don't you think you are stupi.d to even think someone erased something from the Quran? do you think its the same way Paul and some 40 men erased alot of verses from the bible? i always tell you to give me proof from Holy Quran but you cannot trying to come up with some write ups cmon you can do better than that girl. i have put alot of Verses to you guys but instead of you to defend them you keep changing topics,But i have defend all the verses you put to me you now that shame is on you guys there are more verses for you to defend ooo.

Read my new post, u know nothing about islam better than the Islamic historian. U nigeria muslim claim to know islam history, but in fact, u know nothing but yayaying and blablaing when u are told the truth.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2011
plappville:

“13: When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14:. In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables
exchanging money.
15:.So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple
area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned
their tables.
16:. To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"
17:. His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me."
18:. Then the Jews demanded of him, "What miraculous sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?"
19:. Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."
20:. The Jews replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, [/b]and you are going to raise it in three days?"
21:. But the temple he had spoken of was his body.
22. After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said.
Then they believed the Scriptureand the words that Jesus had spoken.”1

[b]Did u see that Jesus sent them out with authourity? he didn't say "as from today it will be my fathers house. NO, it has been his Fathers house right from day one of the construction of that Temple.

The second bold tells u who bold the temple and what the temple was meant for.

Yes always your ways, after all your ranting you still never answer my question. I ask you who be Build the temple you still giving me same old stories spare me all that.
According to Islamic History Abraham and Ishmael Build Kaaba and there is reference for it and you have read it yourself in the Holy Quran.
So now tell me according to Bible, Who build the Temple and what is the name of the Temple? and mind you there is nothing in the second bold to proof who build the temple.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
plappville:

A reference made after the satanic verse has been enrased from the loran by hohammed? eehhm! this is why u can't know the true origin of the kaaba. I will tell u that @Jedek2 has already explain the truth in a way even achild will understand. Let me do more then.

[b]Although these verses do not appear in the Koran anymore, but which Muhammad was believed to have uttered as part of his “revelation” that sought compromise with the Quraysh, referring as they did to the 3 godesses.

[s]These are the exalted birds whose intercession is approved.[/s]

These  verses were a revelation to the quraysh. “because the koran appeared to ve endorsed the piety of their fathers and to ve abandoned its monotheistic message, when” Karen Armstrong wrote in Mohamad: A Biography of the Prophet, the quraysh “no longer saw Islam as a sacrilegious threat that could bring a catastrophe on the people of Mecca.” they now embraced Mohamad’s religion and prepared to welcome him back into the fold.

[s]Why/How did Mohamad Rejects the Satanic Verses[/s]

But before the quraysh had the time to act on the perceivec compromise, mohamad himself, came to his senses, judged the verses that approved the intercession of the “exalted birds” to ve been inspired by Satan, he now rejected them with a new "revelation" as below:::::

[s][b]They are but names which you and your fathers have invented: [/b]God has vested no authority in them.[/s]

The unbelievers follow but vain conjectures and the whims of their own souls, although the guidance of their Lord has long since come to them. Tell me who is fooling who? We sure know the truth of the god of the muslim.

Islamic historians Ibn Saad and Abu Ja’far mohamad al-Tabari said that, Mohamad was truely interested in looking for a compromise that would end the rift btw his ppl and the Quraysh. the quraysh on their own part, had sent out trail balloon: give the Quraysh a sign that you’d be willing to compromise on your absolute monotheism.
That could open the way to a solution in togetherness.

And so Muhammad, according to the Islamic historians say, once heard a "revelation" that three goddesses worshipped by the Quraysh — al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat — could be revered and worshipped. [/b]Word spread to the Quraysh. To the tribe leaders, Muhammad’s allowance was taken as a concession that [b]the three goddesses had equal billing with god in the koran. and if the Prophet was willing to worship the three goddesses, then all could be well again between Mohammad and the quraysh, who’d be willing to pray with Muslims and open Mecca’s doors to them again. It was all an agreement btw both mohammed and the Quraysh.The only way he could ve succeeded is the way he did it. Nothing absolute was devine right from the start.

Another Nonsense ranting around the thread,  Stop giving me some write ups girl if we should proof and defend ourselfs with write ups i am far better than you, how dare you make some search on the net and post them here telling me that is you reference and they are true. Like i have always say. I always back up my claims with proof from your Holy book. SO you Argument are irrelevant if there is no proof from the Holy Quran and will be thrown out like the case of Tinubu from the CCT  grin grin grin.

There is no one here who is alive During the time of all the Prophets so all we do is read History and the main and accepted History from the Holy Books. If i come up with some Write ups claims Jesus get married to a lady and have children wont you bring proof from the bible to proof me wrong,  so now you are claiming some kind of rubbish and telling they are true. go sit down my friend.

I'll rspond to the rest later need to fix something.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

Another Nonsense ranting around the thread,  Stop giving me some write ups girl if we should proof and defend ourselfs with write ups i am far better than you, how dare you make some search on the net and post them here telling me that is you reference and they are true. Like i have always say. I always back up my claims with proof from your Holy book. SO you Argument are irrelevant if there is no proof from the Holy Quran and will be thrown out like the case of Tinubu from the CCT  grin grin grin.

[b]There is no one here who is alive During the time of all the Prophets so all we do is read History [/b]and the main and accepted History from the Holy Books. If i come up with some Write ups claims Jesus get married to a lady and have children wont you bring proof from the bible to proof me wrong,  so now you are claiming some kind of rubbish and telling they are true. go sit down my friend.

I'll rspond to the rest later need to fix something.

Nothing like write up, we all read the history, There must be 99.9per trace of truth about the kaaba.
My hubby has alot of history books, if i could ve the time, i will read them more, all kind of History books, even the La BIBLE, coran,(KORAN) CLEOPATRE Egypt, etc etc, They are books u hardly find in shops these days, herited fom gene to gene, my kids will read them too. although,  one can find similars on net but not all are accurate.

If u conderm every other History book as faulse, how can u then claim the socalled kuran is true? like u said, there is no one living today that was alive during days of these prophets, so how did your Mohamed came about Abraham and Ishmael building the Kaaba if not through History? and there is no History back up for its claims which shows how he has over manipulated things and arrived at making this errors.

post the route Abraham and Ishmael took to Mecca and i will post u the places recorded in the bible that Abraham visited, u will not tell me that the Old testament is also wrong  undecided undecided
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

Yes always your ways,  after all your ranting you still never answer my question. I ask you who be Build the temple you still giving me same old stories spare me all that.
[b]According to Islamic History Abraham and Ishmael Build Kaaba [/b]and there is reference for it and you have read it yourself in the Holy Quran.
So now tell me according to Bible, Who build the Temple and what is the name of the Temple? and mind you there is nothing in the second bold to proof who build the temple.

Ranting u say? When u asked for explaination and i gave it to u , u behave as if, it was not even important that u demanded for it, If i tell u the builder, u will still call it ranting, History told us the name, if u cannot believe the builder name giver by history, how come u will believe the forged histories copied by Muhammed to creat a divine undecided undecided .

To the bold, apart from the koran, can u back this up with another well known History book plz.?? The torah and the bible has no record of Abraham's trip to Mecca only muhammed does undecided undecided
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

Yes always your ways,  after all your ranting you still never answer my question. I ask you who be Build the temple you still giving me same old stories spare me all that.

Please,stop this your ranting of a thing post,its embarrasing you. She gave you facts as it is.

On the bold, to be dealt with.

According to Islamic History Abraham and Ishmael Build Kaaba and there is reference for it and you have read it yourself in the Holy Quran.

Archeological proofs of Mecca

According to the Quran, Mecca was the first and most important city in the world. Adam placed the black stone in the original Kaba (sanctuary) there, while Abraham and Ishmael rebuilt the Meccan Kaba centuries later (Sura 2:125-127).

Mecca was allegedly the centre of Arabian trading routes before Muhammads time. Yet there is no archeological corroboration for this. Such a great ancient city would surely have received a mention in ancient history. However, the earliest reference to Mecca as a city is in the Continuato Byzantia Arabica, an 8th century document. Mecca is certainly not on the natural overland trade routes- .It is a barren valley requiring a one hundred mile detour.
Moreover, there was only maritime Graeco-Roman trade with India after the first century, controlled by the Ethiopian Red Sea port Adulis, not by the Arabs.
If Mecca was not even a viable city, let alone a great commercial centre until after Muhammads time, the Quran is seriously in doubt.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

As regards your question on the only issue,I have dealt kindly with that.Im sure you didnt read my post below, Maybe you should review my post again.

Oga Sir,one verse "only to the children of Israel" while the other says "to all creatures".i know my eyes are not deceiving me.

and you're confidently avoiding answering my second point.why? is it because you do not have an answer?here is my second point again:

LagosShia:

The second point I raised which ofcourse you can never address because your entire Christian religion is built on conjectures and living in denial,is interpolation.

Bible versions relegated verses 9-20 of Mark Chapter 16 to a footnote.then they give the reason why:

[size=14pt]“The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9–20”[/size]
http://niv.scripturetext.com/mark/16.htm

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

Forty and six years was this temple in building - The temple of which the Jews spake was begun to be rebuilt by Herod the Great, in the 18th year of his reign: Josephus. Ant. b. xv. c. 11, s. 1; and xx. c. 9, s. 5, 7. But though he finished the main work in nine years and a half, yet some additional buildings or repairs were constantly carried on for many years afterwards. Herod began the work sixteen years before the birth of our Lord: the transactions which are here related took place in the thirtieth year of our Lord, which make the term exactly forty-six years.

This circumstance is one of the many in the New Testament which show the accuracy of the evangelists, and which prove that they were well acquainted with what they recorded. It demonstrates that their narration is true. Impostors do not trouble themselves to be very accurate about names and dates, and there is nothing in which they are more liable to make mistakes.

Reading those verses, I found another accurate fulfillment of the old prophesy
(Matt.21:15)
And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things he did, and the children crying in the temple,and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased

This fulfills the words of David.
(Psalm 8:2)
Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings has thou ordained strength because of thine enemies,that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

moon god.
Islam.
First of all,this issue about the name of the Almighty Unique Unseen One and Only Creator of everyone and everything in Arabic as being discussed previous.i have put forth proof that even in the bible the word “Allah” appears and was later expunged for obvious reasons.

Another point I would like to put forward to you is the fact that millions of arab Christians use the word “Allah” as the muslims do as the name of Almighty God.you are basically accusing millions of your fellow Christians of using a name of an “idol” as you falsely claimed.

Now come to reason to it.the word ”Allah” is unique in its form and meaning in the Arabic language.we know fully well that among the arabs even in pre-islamic times in Arabia were a people known as the “hanifs” or monotheists.these hanifs rejected the worship of idols and instead held on to the tradition of their ancestor Ishmael,the son of Abraham in worshipping Allah.the hanifs are descendants of Ishmael as the Israelites are descendants of Isaac.

So let us accept that the idolaters of quraysh built an idol and named the idol the same name monotheists use to refer to God Almighty Creator.dont you think that in itself appears as a provocation by the idolaters? Don’t you think the idolaters are on the wrong path? And do you think those who know who and what Allah stands for would stop calling His name because idolaters are being stu.pid?

[size=18pt]WHAT IS HIS NAME? (HIS NAME IS ALLAH IN YOUR BIBLE)!!!![/size]
by Ahmad Deedat

http://www.islamawareness.net/Allah/wihn.html

Let me remind you that you Christians point out a thousand and one prophecies in the jewish old testament about Jesus,yet not one jew believes in Jesus.so stop clouding your head and making it looks that Muhammad (sa) was so evil and fake that the entire world was against him.your own very bible cries in dismay about the rejection of your “lord and savior” Jesus.and here is what it says:

John 1:11
“He came unto his own, and his own received him not”.

And as for your allegation or fantacy or hallucination or nightmare that Muhamamad (sa) succumbed to the temptation of his tribe,in which bible did you read that? Our Quran says this:

Holy Quran 53:19-23
“So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza? And Manat, the third - the other one? Is the male for you and for Him the female? That, then, is an unjust division. They are not but [mere] names you have named them - you and your forefathers - for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance”.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

Jude, I have always warn you not to argue for Argument sake, Try to Argue with fact. Is there any prof to back up your claims from the Holy Quran? Don't ever come up with some crap telling me you read them online. I have always back my claim up with proof from your book. Mohammad is the Prophet that call the entire world to Mecca, So where did you come up with those 300, brother you don't need to lie in other win debate/argument that wont help you.

brother,it is true according to hadiths that there were not 300 idols housed in the Ka'bah by the pagan arabs,but infact there were 360 idols to be precise.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT MUHAMMAD (sa) DID WITH THEM?
upon triumphin over the Makkan,Muhammad (sa) broke them all.if we Muslims are taught by Muhammad (sa) to worship a so called "moon god" which was allegedly his favorite,then Muhammad (sa) would not have broken all the idols in the Ka'abah.he would have left his alleged favorite one to stand there tall.but up to this day,after Muhammad (sa) cleansed the Ka'bah from idols,not one can be found in the Ka'bah which we Muslims regard as the first House of worship of the God of Abraham.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

Please,stop this your ranting of a thing post,its embarrasing you. She gave you facts as it is.

On the bold, to be dealt with.

Archeological proofs of Mecca

According to the Quran, Mecca was the first and most important city in the world. Adam placed the black stone in the original Kaba (sanctuary) there, while Abraham and Ishmael rebuilt the Meccan Kaba centuries later (Sura 2:125-127).
First let me correct you:the Quran says the KA’BAH was the first house of worship on earth.it does not say that Makkah was the first and most important city in the world,even though to us muslims Makkah is the holiest place on earth.

Mecca was allegedly the centre of Arabian trading routes before Muhammads time. Yet there is no archeological corroboration for this. Such a great ancient city would surely have received a mention in ancient history. However, the earliest reference to Mecca as a city is in the Continuato Byzantia Arabica, an 8th century document. Mecca is certainly not on the natural overland trade routes- .It is a barren valley requiring a one hundred mile detour.
Moreover, there was only maritime Graeco-Roman trade with India after the first century, controlled by the Ethiopian Red Sea port Adulis, not by the Arabs.
If Mecca was not even a viable city, let alone a great commercial centre until after Muhammads time, the Quran is seriously in doubt.
You are arguing that the Quran says Makkah is the most important city in the world,where in the Quran does it say that?

Furthermore,the position of Makkah in Arabia which was a backward land cut of from the rest of the world and civilization only proves to strengthen the muslim argument.we keep talking of how Arabia was backward and its people barbaric.Muhammad (sa) was a great revolutionary who reformed his people.the most backward people (Arabians) became the torch-bearers of knowledge and learning at a time europe was living its darkest times.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
plappville:

Nothing like write up, we all read the history, There must be 99.9per trace of truth about the kaaba.
My hubby has alot of history books, if i could ve the time, i will read them more, all kind of History books, even the La BIBLE, coran,(KORAN) CLEOPATRE Egypt, etc etc, They are books u hardly find in shops these days, herited from gene to gene, my kids will read them too. although,  one can find similars on net but not all are accurate.

If u conderm every other History book as faulse, how can u then claim the socalled kuran is true? like u said, there is no one living today that was alive during days of these prophets, so how did your Mohamed came about Abraham and Ishmael building the Kaaba if not through History? and there is no History back up for its claims which shows how he has over manipulated things and arrived at making this errors.

post the route Abraham and Ishmael took to Mecca and i will post u the places recorded in the bible that Abraham visited, u will not tell me that the Old testament is also wrong  undecided undecided

If we have to use history book to justify our claim, Then anybody can come up with any book . Beside i can just come here and start telling you how Jesus got married and have kids and i will bring some blogs or website to justify my claim. We are talking about things that happened thousands of year ago. So now tell those who write those history books are they alive then? But they only listen to the world of mouth and use that to deceive people from one religion to the other. As for me in other to convince me you need to bring proof from the book i believe so much in like i do from your bible.

But as for Abraham i will get back to you as you know i always argue with proofs. so making some more research get back to you on that
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
Allah is not in the Bible , live with it !!

Leave us to hold on to our corrupt bible, stop quoting from it, lol. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police Interrogates Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.