Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex (58586 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Collysmith: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
To avoid stupid question like will you marry me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

To me, I see it as wickedness.
And why do women snore after love making. It's what women want and not what men want. Nonsense.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Tannhauser(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin angry sad
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Opinedecandid(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

The problem is not falling asleep after sex.

If you have thoroughly and effectively satisfied her, falling asleep won't be a problem.
She will also fall asleep.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Kajaard: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

A friend or you? We are sick and tired of all these my friend stories.

There are lots of reasons why your man falls asleep after sex. May be you are not intellectually sound and cannot hold a conversation, this goes both ways though for either of you or both. So the only thing keeping you people together is the sex.

Selfish sex also results in one partner falling asleep right after.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Komu1048(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
so after sec and your wife wakes you up na fight you Go Dey begin follow her fight?

She knows me na, she no go wan c my red eye
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
He rest for another round.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by id4sho(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Blood suckers, your gender demands are much.
Unsatisfying beings. Barman, give me one chilled origin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by TUTU147: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
If I don't sleep after good Bleep mean say I never satisfied.A good sex is like a sleeping pill.You don't, you don't even know when you fall asleep.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by DMerciful(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Satisfy yourself the way the men satisfied themselves
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by OpokuAfrica(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
MEN FALL ASLEEP TO AVOID QUESTIONS LIKE “WOULD YOU MARRY ME?”

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by bizzibodi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
So after eating hairy kponmo man should quench on-top abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Streetmovement(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

To you, you want to eat your cake and have it and still kill the man on top

You see it as wickedness but I see it as you being very selfish..

After he don drill your borehole finish you still wan mk he pet you join, shey he no go rest, to top it all you had to made it about your gender's needs and forgot about the man's needs too

Una gender just want to take everything all the time but nothing to give back, and you even said "what the woman wants" what a selfish thought from the pit of hell, even if I no dey fall asleep after sex which I actually don't, with this your manner of approach I won't give into your needs

Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Give your life to Christ!
what? Because she is discussing sex? I thought it was this same guy called christ created vagina and penis?

You bloody hyporcritical worshippers of christ, are happy to have sex to make babies but cannot stand the mention of vagina, penis and sex.

What are you doing on a sex topic?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by ussv: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
It`s not all men..............I don`t

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Greattha: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Endorphins now.

No wickedness, unless the couple don't understand each other.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Well Me I always fall as sleep after 28 second only when the puccccci is sweet!!(TRUE STORY) angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by BluntCrazeMan: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.
A big lie..

From many experiences..

I can tell you that women sleep off even before the man sef, so far the sex sweets her well well..
Like,, the pounding is still going on deep inside her,, but she had already left you there and gone off to sleep, with rhythmic snorings that corresponds to the rythm of the pounding.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
ussv:
It`s not all men..............I don`t
Don't mind this rubbish claims.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Ebubu: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Excuse me.... What is wicked in trying to get some rest after some vigorous thrusting exercise? So what you want after sex is for the men to cuddle you all through the night and be on a lookout for any mosquito that wants to land on your skin?

Why una too dey complain? Na only furck you come life come furck?

I only pity some dumb guys who automatically becomes vigilante for an insatiable lady after sex.
honestly some women’s emotional needs is just too much and insatiable next thing they start cheating
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by OfficialP: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
You Ladies don't understand the quantum of energy a man spends during Sex, let me educate you...

The same energy a man uses in running round a stadium is the same roughly the same amount of energy he spends during Sex, thats why he gets tired after the act

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Jman06(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
What a foolish post.

It's always about what women need, how about what men need

After lying like logs of wood and watching the man work his butt off to sex you, you still wouldn't let the poor man sleep??

I don't blame you entitled ladies, I blame the low self-esteem SIMPs who fail to set a standard for themselves by placing their needs above those of women.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by MrJames007: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Excuse me.... What is wicked in trying to get some rest after some vigorous thrusting exercise? So what you want after sex is for the men to cuddle you all through the night and be on a lookout for any mosquito that wants to land on your skin?

Why una too dey complain? Na only furck you come life come furck?

I only pity some dumb guys who automatically becomes vigilante for an insatiable lady after sex.
lol
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by PrinceMajestic: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Only God knows thousands of men you have experienced this from for u to assume that it's a general trait with men. Real men chase you out or discard you indirectly after sex and smoke weed to cool off. You probably been with only bitch niggas falling asleep beside a bitch they should discard for the streets usage when they are done. Creepy thread
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Gunayo(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Temptee101:

And you are supposed to be a virgin o
Virgin Ko virginity ni. Virgin my foot
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by iscom(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by baajetu(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Angelfrost:
Speak for the men you hang out with...

Personally, Good sex keeps me awake while the woman dozes off.
then you didn’t have enough. She might be lazy
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by jubrilELsudan: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
BECAUSE THE MAN CUM
IF THE WOMAN CUM....SHE TOO WILL FALL ASLEEP

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Gunayo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
gypsey:
what? Because she is discussing sex? I thought it was this same guy called christ created vagina and penis?

You bloody hyporcritical worshippers of christ, are happy to have sex to make babies but cannot stand the mention of vagina, penis and sex.
Get sense
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by baajetu(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
nickyj19:
It only happens at night after a long day because morning
sex gives most men energy for the whole day.
morning sex don’t give energy lol, your body is only strong and active enough because you were well relaxed through the night
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Gunayo:
Get sense
Is that all you have? grin i am not surprised. cheesy you people never have any reasonable thing to say.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by PrinceMajestic: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
I actually believed you were a virgin until this your post. So you mean you love to get fhuckd till your satisfaction even if it takes multiple rounds. Mehn I fear NL babes lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.