Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,265 members, 7,860,616 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout (23184 Views)

Why Rivers Residents Are Queuing Behind Magnus Abe In Droves / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / Ribadu, Magnus Abe, Amosun And Others Lose Out At APC Appeals Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Atlantis585: 5:35am On Oct 28, 2022
oyebanji44:
This one beat Obidient 's fake l million man match in ph

And that is a bigger concern to you than your shriveled, confused, lying, crooked, drug-dealing, peeing, pooping Emi Lokan brother bent on gaining access to Nigerian treasury so he can do the same thing he has been doing to Lagos for over 20 years?

God forbid BAT thing.

Kwankwaso 2023 is a goal!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 28, 2022
now, this is crowd

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 5:36am On Oct 28, 2022
Tenses:

dem swear for you.

Rivers vote Tinubu?!!

You must think Rivers is full of urchins!!

Ogoni will go tinubu

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 5:36am On Oct 28, 2022
ersonleads:
lolz even if Abe endorses tinubu, doesn't mean portharcourt people are daft to vote for tinubu over obi

Ogoni are voting tinub

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 5:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Cc penguin2
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by CheapHomes1: 5:37am On Oct 28, 2022
MarkBenn:
1Million man march in Portharcout for Senator Magnus Abe, the Gorvernoship candidate of the Social Democratic party (SDP) in Rivers State.

who counted this people?
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Littlefingerjp: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2022
oyebanji44:
What of your candidate??..Abi is it only Obi fans that are allowed to hold one million march..Has your BAT candidate been able to hold a more successful march than Obi's even in his city

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by rickyrex(m): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2022
oyebanji44:
as fake as you tagged obidient rally in ph , non of your candidate will smell half of votes obi will pull in next year election

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by arantess: 5:50am On Oct 28, 2022
oyebanji44:
Don't die because of Peter obi oo

He will be your president and you will have high bp

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by arantess: 5:52am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

Ogoni are voting tinub
Oh dear

Ogoni that was promised fake oil clean up for 6years now will vote same party

See you people daft?

Come to portharcourt and tell ogoni man this kind rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Joevics(m): 5:59am On Oct 28, 2022
Nvestor02:
Weldon, the thing wey dey give me joy was that, Magnus Abe will also work for Tinubu.

He Vows to stay loyal to Tinubu
Lol. Most Ogonis are Obi-dient. Visit Khana and ask how many people are voting for TInubu.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by AfahaAbia(m): 6:09am On Oct 28, 2022
Wait ooo . Does it mean all this people don't have jobs? Because if they do they won't be walking under the hot sun for peanuts..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by anonimi: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Magnus will eventually become the next Governor of Rivers State. The odds are in his favour. The Ogonis have been politically marginalized for way too long, at least they're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

While Obi is in Aso rock, we are going to have Magnus in the brick house.

You mean that Wike the wicked will let that happen? Are you saying that noisemaking Wike the wailer is now inconsequential to Rivers people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 6:16am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:
Cc penguin2

Support for Magnus Abe will not translate to support for Tinubu. I will keep banging this into your head until you get it.

In 2019, Kano people voted Buhari for presidency and Abba Gida Gida for governorship until APC govt came with abracadabra to save Ganduje.

Same 2019, Bauchi people voted for Buhari for presidency and voted APC for Senate, House of Rep and even House of Assembly, but they voted PDP for governorship.

If these northerners who we like to deride as illiterates can make such differentiation, tell me why you think a Rivers and a Benue man can’t?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by adesoro80595: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2022
APC is a goal APC is a goal ...
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Themandator: 6:19am On Oct 28, 2022
oyebanji44:

Hold the election between Obi and Tinubu in that gathering and Obi will win with a landslide

Don't take my word for it... Wait for February to ask me how far

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by tuoyoojo(m): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2022
olatdove:
Where are these people come from, unemployment gives chances to Nigerians to be engage in this kind matching because I believed NO human being with good work that will leave his/her work and come to match for this our country politicians this way.

My exact thought....politicians weaponise poverty and unemployed for times like this

Well, this should send a clear message to politicians, if you do not perform, you get the boot
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by obembet(f): 6:24am On Oct 28, 2022
mbaboy:
Abe is a goal shame to Wike

Wike is working with Abe as alternative.

I knew PDP might failed. Both APC and SDP will vote abe
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by babajero(m): 6:28am On Oct 28, 2022
oyebanji44:
Do you see how foolish you are, which president do you think they will vote in River State?
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Belluski: 6:30am On Oct 28, 2022
Nastrademus:
Rivers state is for PDP, they'll still choose money over competence

Things have changed my dear... the situation of the country has made it difficult for vote buy to be easy... how much them wan give now way fit cook one pot of soup? Adding to the Naira issue ... its going to be very tight.
My opinion
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by babajero(m): 6:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Nvestor02:
Weldon, the thing wey dey give me joy was that, Magnus Abe will also work for Tinubu.

He Vows to stay loyal to Tinubu
Ok, you mean he will go and collect Rivers residents voters card and go and vote for Tinubu on their behalf?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Michelle70(m): 6:31am On Oct 28, 2022
MarkBenn:
1Million man march in Portharcout for Senator Magnus Abe, the Gorvernoship candidate of the Social Democratic party (SDP) in Rivers State.
What part of Rivers is this?

I no want am to hold rally only in Ogoni, he should go to other places so that his popularity will rise.

With Tonye Cole gone, the Kalabari's are undecided, he needs to get to the heart of Kalabari ppl
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Guyman01: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2022
freshvine:

Any day Magnus Abe mentions Tinubu in any of his campaign here, he's sure kissing his infantile ambition good bye.
It's good you are enlightening them Urchins, let Abe mention Vote for Tinubu in the campaign make we check something wink
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2022
anonimi:

You mean that Wike the wicked will let that happen? Are you saying that noisemaking Wike the wailer is now inconsequential to Rivers people?

It's apparent that Wike is now inconsequential to his party PDP, owing to his rascality and bigmouth. He might have felt it was the right thing, but fighting with the PDP national working committee was a nail in the coffin for him.

I just think Magnus hasn't been given a fair shake that he deserves. We all saw how Amaechi sidelined him and chose Dakuku over him. Since then, he has been fighting the injustice, and it now seems like everything is falling in place for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Support for Magnus Abe will not translate to support for Tinubu. I will keep banging this into your head until you get it.

In 2019, Kano people voted Buhari for presidency and Abba Gida Gida for governorship until APC govt came with abracadabra to save Ganduje.

Same 2019, Bauchi people voted for Buhari for presidency and voted APC for Senate, House of Rep and even House of Assembly, but they voted PDP for governorship.

If these northerners who we like to deride as illiterates can make such differentiation, tell me why you think a Rivers and a Benue man can’t?

I will keep sounding into your head too that support for a popular candidate down south translate to other candidates indirectly.buhari got votes in ss/se because of strong candidates.in 2019,presidsbtial held first and buhari abandoned the other cabdidates.the northerners have been known to be more electorally wiser and sophisticated than ss/se people.they differentiate better during elections.
magnus is mainly on the ballot because of tinubu.he completely dominates ogoni land,he has no rival.tinubu has ogoni courtesy of him though obi will win rivers

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by eteba(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Magnus Abe is the best amongst all the persons who have presented themselves for the gubernatorial race in Rivers state.

Know this and know peace!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Lionnation: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2022
Okwyjesus:

I learnt he is working for Tinubu. So am still thinking who to vote for in Govenorship
any governor candidate rooting for Tinubu should be rejected at polls that's my stake as a rivers man

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2022
babajero:
Do you see how foolish you are, which president do you think they will vote in River State?
You might be right. I think Wike and Abe have a thing. Watch Abe's interviews, he's never criticized Wike before.

I'm voting Abe though. He's a very intelligent man

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2022
eteba:
Magnus Abe is the best amongst all the persons who have presented themselves for the gubernatorial race in Rivers state.

Know this and know peace!
Yes you can say that again.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

What I don't understand is how just about every city or town has this number of able-bodied men and about 10 Fulani herdsmen will be terrorizing them.

/

Power of AK 47 sir, if you here the sound of a shot it means you are still alive.....anyone hit by a bullet will never hear that sound

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

I will keep sounding into your head too that support for a popular candidate down south translate to other candidates indirectly.buhari got votes in ss/se because of strong candidates.in 2019,presidsbtial held first and buhari abandoned the other cabdidates.the northerners have been known to be more electorally wiser and sophisticated than ss/se people.they differentiate better during elections.
magnus is mainly on the ballot because of tinubu.he completely dominates ogoni land,he has no rival.tinubu has ogoni courtesy of him though obi will win rivers

You no rate southerners at all.

SS/SE can’t make such differentiation but Anambra people have been voting APGA for governorship and House of Assembly but PDP for presidency and National Assembly?

Well, at least you’ve accepted that Peter Obi is winning Rivers and that’s irrespective of who Wike and Magnus Abe supports.

You know that even if Wike throws his support behind Tinubu, Tinubu still won’t come close to winning Rivers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State Crisis: A Balanced View By An Indigene / Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.