Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout (23185 Views)

Why Rivers Residents Are Queuing Behind Magnus Abe In Droves / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / Ribadu, Magnus Abe, Amosun And Others Lose Out At APC Appeals Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Belluski: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Don't be too sure......never underesrimate the criminal tendency of nigerian politicians......never underestimate the power of 5k

You’re correct... but times have changed, the situation of the country is not helping... i believe the rate of vote buy will drop.. alot will go for choice over money... unless dey want to pay in dollars..lol
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

The woman is not serious..
Even Lulu Briggs of Accord would score more votes than her..
LP will clinch some National and State Assembly seats.

Obi is wining all LG here. 23/23..

I've stay in Rivers for the past 1year, and I have learn that their loyalty lies with Peter than Atiku or Tinibu.
It could have been a different thing altogether had it been Either or both Ameachi and Wike was on the ballot. Leaving the state next week though.. But I'm so glad that I contributed my little quota in Obifying some indigenes..

Thank you very much for your contributions towards the rescue of Nigeria comrade. May mother Nigeria favour you in no distant time.

Meanwhile, if Abe accepts to drop his support for Tinubu, I don’t have issues with him becoming the governor. But he should desist from showing support for Tinubu.

Though I heard he doesn’t mention Tinubu in his rallies. Lol!

Garfield1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2022
Belluski:

You’re correct... but times have changed, the situation of the country is not helping... i believe the rate of vote buy will drop.. alot will go for choice over money... unless dey want to pay in dollars..lol

The thing is that naira has become so useless that even the 5k or 10k they would want to pay is now useless.

So, I see people looking away from the money and voting their choice.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

I quote you to show how how near perfect and accurate I was.it has everything to do.history is important because if you dont know where your coming from,you won't know your destination...buhari and Tinubu are perceived same way and anywhere buhari did well in the south,tinubu too will do well or better esp with pdp weaker.were you not one of those that attacked me when I said buhari will win orlu,abia north and do well in ebonyi? You have no moral right challenge my arguments please as those places are your backyards.
Have you seen me making any projections in Enugu and anambra even though chimaroke is supporting tinubu? I have even abandoned Adamawa and taraba.ss is my zone so leave it.I never said tinubu will win any state in ss and I won't say so but he will come close in crs and bayelsa...
A lot of people in ss are still afraid of obi and his intentions towards Biafra esp the older generation who witnesses Biafra war.

The generation that saw the war in Southsouth are so insignificant in number to make any impact. Majority of the voters are young people who have broken off the shackles of all those propaganda that worked on their fathers.

Tinubu will not come any close in CRS as Obi will win the state with wide margin. Same in all other Southsouth states.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Bonny Island is part of the creeks you talking about..

I'm currently in Bonny. Obi will clear every votes here. Obi will score more two 65% in Rivers

Bonny is made up of many middle class,educated and enlightened people and will be identical to PH in voting pattern but this is just one of the creeks........2015 election is an example
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Belluski:

Talk for yourself sir.....the level of poverty,both financially and psychologically.....you will be shocked the way people reason even supposed literates
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

The generation that saw the war in Southsouth are so insignificant in number to make any impact. Majority of the voters are young people who have broken off the shackles of all those propaganda that worked on their fathers.

Tinubu will not come any close in CRS as Obi will win the state with wide margin. Same in all other Southsouth states.

Save for hon dansuki,lp party is nonexistent in crs.most voters are 40% and above.infact,the court just disqualified hon dansuki so thats a setback.whichever party wins crs will do so narrowly.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Thank you very much for your contributions towards the rescue of Nigeria comrade. May mother Nigeria favour you in no distant time.

Meanwhile, if Abe accepts to drop his support for Tinubu, I don’t have issues with him becoming the governor. But he should desist from showing support for Tinubu.

Though I heard he doesn’t mention Tinubu in his rallies. Lol!

Garfield1

You heard from one person that he doesn't mention tinubu that is funding him and you concluded? I also heard from someone yesterday that he campaigns for tinubu.that is how you heard that alia doesn't mention tinubu till hit song was released.apply your numb 6.if alia can campaign for tinubu,who would not? Stop seeking for nonsensical validation

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by SenatePresdo(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

And tinubu is the only major candidate that has stood by their brother

Magnus may never have the courage to mention Tinubu in his campaigns, This is Rivers state oh.

If he campaigns for Tinubu in public, quote me.

It will be more easier for Tinubu get votes in Anambra than Rivers.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Magnus may never have the courage to mention Tinubu in his campaigns, This is Rivers state oh.

If he campaigns for Tinubu in public, quote me.

It will be more easier for Tinubu get votes in Anambra than Rivers.

He does not need to mention him directly.moreover,you have not visited any of his campaign

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

I will keep sounding into your head too that support for a popular candidate down south translate to other candidates indirectly.buhari got votes in ss/se because of strong candidates.in 2019,presidsbtial held first and buhari abandoned the other cabdidates.the northerners have been known to be more electorally wiser and sophisticated than ss/se people.they differentiate better during elections.
magnus is mainly on the ballot because of tinubu.he completely dominates ogoni land,he has no rival.tinubu has ogoni courtesy of him though obi will win rivers

Obi cannot win rivers sir!! Rivers is beyond PH and bonny......those are the places you have sophisticated votes.....candidates of LP will be his greatest undoing.....those guys can and will be bought not to talk of poor illiterate votes themselves
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

You heard from one person that he doesn't mention tinubu that is funding him and you concluded? I also heard from someone yesterday that he campaigns for tinubu.that is how you heard that alia doesn't mention tinubu till hit song was released.apply your numb 6.if alia can campaign for tinubu,who would not? Stop seeking for nonsensical validation

Lol!

You won’t cease to amuse me.

Benue APC composed a song for all APC candidates including Tinubu and you already tag that as Alia supporting Tinubu?

Make I no laugh sha.

If only you knew the stance of the Catholic bishops and Catholic Church in the forthcoming presidential election, you will understand why Alia will just be playing along in anything concerning Tinubu and the presidency.

But make I no talk plenty.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Belluski: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Talk for yourself sir.....the level of poverty,both financially and psychologically.....you will be shocked the way people reason even supposed literates

I understand you clearly, I’m saying it because i have been to market places and taken public transport of which i did survey on it, and more so my profession takes me to alot of rural areas and villages , i always engage them in such convo.... my findings made me realize vote buying will gradually be a thing of the past.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by SenatePresdo(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

He does not need to mention him directly.moreover,you have not visited any of his campaign

Okay, February is not far again.

For him to campaign for APC in Rivers, is an equivalent of a Governorship candidate talking against Hisbah in Kano, or A Candidate talking against IPOB in the East.

APC is a taboo in Rivers, right from 2015.

Magnus won't risk it.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by DennisEche(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2022
This is how 1 million March looks like. Not those ones that they will gather 100 people and say it is 1M March. This is massive

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2022
Belluski:

I understand you clearly, I’m saying it because i have been to market places and taken public transport of which i did survey on it, and more so my profession takes me to alot of rural areas and villages , i always engage them in such convo.... my findings made me realize vote buying will gradually be a thing of the past.
Yes I agree sir but not in the immediate also do you expect anybody to come out and tell you he or she can be bought?
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by HRMK: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2022
how much did he pay each participant?who is fooling who here?
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:

For him to campaign for APC in Rivers, is an equivalent of a Governorship candidate talking against Hisbah in Kano, or A Candidate talking against IPOB in the East.

Magnus won't risk it.

Apc is a taboo but magnus won senate,apc won rivers east senate,three reps seats,buhari got 22% and won 5 lgas.your just another APC hater
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Bonny is made up of many middle class,educated and enlightened people and will be identical to PH in voting pattern but this is just one of the creeks........2015 election is an example
Same thing is happening in other creeks. Finima, Opobo, Okirika, Omoku etc..

Obi will win Rivers state landslide..
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

You won’t cease to amuse me.

Benue APC composed a song for all APC candidates including Tinubu and you already tag that as Alia supporting Tinubu?

Make I no laugh sha.

If only you knew the stance of the Catholic bishops and Catholic Church in the forthcoming presidential election, you will understand why Alia will just be playing along in anything concerning Tinubu and the presidency.

But make I no talk plenty.

My brother,presidential comes first before guber so all will be forced to work for tinubu.always changing goal posts like a sore loser.first you said alia has nothing tinubu,now it is for all candidates.even kyase that is well grounded on benue matters no rate obi in benue like me.stop the self deception,concentrate on Peter Obi and leave tinubu or better still stick with atiku.you hated buhari,he won.continue hating tinubu

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

You no rate southerners at all.

SS/SE can’t make such differentiation but Anambra people have been voting APGA for governorship and House of Assembly but PDP for presidency and National Assembly?

Well, at least you’ve accepted that Peter Obi is winning Rivers and that’s irrespective of who Wike and Magnus Abe supports.

You know that even if Wike throws his support behind Tinubu, Tinubu still won’t come close to winning Rivers.

Anambra was voting pdp because they knew apga wasn't strong nationally and any vote for apga at the national level was a waste of vote.

The loyalty of apga to the obi course isn't guaranteed because if obi succeeds LP will become a threath to apga in anambra.

Peter obi cannot win rivers except we
dont want to be objective. Emerging political trend in rivers at the moment has totally disrupted the calculations of both PDP and LP and this only means the APC will get substantial share of rivers votes that hitherto would have been a tall order.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Sniper101(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2022
For this same Pitakwa wey we dey?
Which day the Rally hold??

OP ...be careful
No dey carry Tinubu's Lagos March pictures con dey drop here for us say na Senator Magnus Abe's crowd

S.M.A cannot garner, even half, of this crowd here in this Port Harcourt for whatever reason; definitely not for election purposes.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by freshvine(f): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

Which memo? Whether you like it or not,many supporters of magnus will vote tinubu.did the supporters of ouk not vote buhari? Did you get the memo then.did you believe that amechi could get votes for buhari

This is not the era of politicians writing result. We've transited to BVAS. I am from Ideato in the Orlu axis and I can tell you people trooped out to vote for Atiku just because of Obi the Vice presidential candidate but INEC officials didn't turn up, where they turned up sensitive materials were missing but at the end election results favored APC.

Did you read in the news where A returning officer same in Orlu zone was held at gun point to announce Okorocha of the winner ?

Such trasversity of people's will shall be resisted vehemently with the use of BVAS in the coming election. Let me see how your imaginary voters will give Tinubu percentage.

Orlu is in the heart of igboland no brainer Uzodimma the governor has been fighting war with the people using the military to have a grasp of the power over the people.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Munzy14(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2022
If not political greed, envy and power corrupting humans, Magnus should have been position to take over from greedy Wike as the third pillar amongst the three pillars of River's modern day politics after Peter Odili.

Lets see how it goes.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Obi cannot win rivers sir!! Rivers is beyond PH and bonny......those are the places you have sophisticated votes.....candidates of LP will be his greatest undoing.....those guys can and will be bought not to talk of poor illiterate votes themselves
The largest LGA in Rivers is not even PH. Its Obio Akpor, it has times two of Phalga voter number...

Obi wining just Obio Akpor, Phalga, Ikwere, Oyigbo. Will dust off any votes Tinibu and Atiku will get in the remaining 19LGAs.

I don't want to mention Etche, Opobo/Nkoro, Bonny, Ahoda East and West, Emohua, Omuma....
These are LGAs that has large population of Igboid groups..

Obi will sweep all these LGAs
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Same thing is happening in other creeks. Finima, Opobo, Okirika, Omoku etc..

Obi will win Rivers state landslide..

I really laugh!! Forget about the noise you are hearing now.....a lot can and will still change on the eve of election.....obi won't win rivers not because he isn't popular but he will be outwitted and outmuscled by the bigger parties.....many on the obi bandwagon are just looking to cashout and many political figures you see there can and will be bought......I guarantee you this......what obi has on ground interms of structure cannot win him any local govt outside PH
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Belluski: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Sniper101:
For this same Pitakwa wey we dey?
Which day the Rally hold??

OP ...be careful
No dey carry Tinubu's Lagos March pictures con dey drop here for us say Senator Magnus Abe's crowd

S.M.A cannot garner, even half, of this crowd here in this Port Harcourt for whatever reason; definitely not for election purposes.

They did ... i drove pass them in GRA on Saturday, around evo road, Close to liverpool supermarket.... It was a little massive crowd
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Svoboda(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Magnus won't risk it.
Apc is taboo in a state it won senatorial seats in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by unclejb2(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

What I don't understand is how just about every city or town has this number of able-bodied men and about 10 Fulani herdsmen will be terrorizing them.

/
because the Fulani herdsmen terrorists have the backing of the government
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by pat077: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Magnus will eventually become the next Governor of Rivers State. The odds are in his favour. The Ogonis have been politically marginalized for way too long, at least they're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

While Obi is in Aso rock, we are going to have Magnus in the brick house.
do the ogonis have the numbers to determine who wins rivers election?
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by pat077: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2022
If they are truly up to one million and they all vote for a candidate then the person will definitely win the election because even the incumbent didn't have upto a million vote in the last election.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Anambra was voting pdp because they knew apga wasn't strong nationally and any vote for apga at the national level was a waste of vote.

The loyalty of apga to the obi course isn't guaranteed because if obi succeeds LP will become a threath to apga in anambra.

Peter obi cannot win rivers except we
dont want to be objective. Emerging political trend in rivers at the moment has totally disrupted the calculations of both PDP and LP and this only means the APC will get substantial share of rivers votes that hitherto would have been a tall order.

So who will win Rivers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State Crisis: A Balanced View By An Indigene / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege / Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.