Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout (23186 Views)

Why Rivers Residents Are Queuing Behind Magnus Abe In Droves / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / Ribadu, Magnus Abe, Amosun And Others Lose Out At APC Appeals Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2022
freshvine:

Any day Magnus Abe mentions Tinubu in any of his campaign here, he's sure kissing his infantile ambition good bye.

Garfield1
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2022
ersonleads:
lolz even if Abe endorses tinubu, doesn't mean portharcourt people are daft to vote for tinubu over obi
Garfield1
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Tenses:

dem swear for you.

Rivers vote Tinubu?!!

You must think Rivers is full of urchins!!

If magnus abe can pull this much weight and wike not being on atiku's side and pdp guber candidate is almost non existent.....bros apc will do very well in rivers......don't be deceived by all the obi noise in PH, there are more votes in the creeks than PH.......if you know Nigerian politics well, I need not say more
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by maxzzo1(m): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2022
Impressive but don't think am voting for Magnus!!
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

You no rate southerners at all.

SS/SE can’t make such differentiation but Anambra people have been voting APGA for governorship and House of Assembly but PDP for presidency and National Assembly?

Well, at least you’ve accepted that Peter Obi is winning Rivers and that’s irrespective of who Wike and Magnus Abe supports.

You know that even if Wike throws his support behind Tinubu, Tinubu still won’t come close to winning Rivers.

Apart from anambra,which other state except edo for a while? I never told you that tinubu will win rivers,I said magnus and asari dokubo will deliver at least 25%.he has prominent people working for him unlike atiku and obi and if he ends up winning,I won't be shocked but I still give edo and rivers to obi.
If wike supports tinubu,he might just win.wike has a powerful grassroot network GDI which has dedicated voters plus the new aides he has appointed to man polling units.his rigging structure is awesome
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by SenatePresdo(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Magnus will eventually become the next Governor of Rivers State. The odds are in his favour. The Ogonis have been politically marginalized for way too long, at least they're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

While Obi is in Aso rock, we are going to have Magnus in the brick house.

Where is PDP candidate from?
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Garfield1

I am a careful person.I said ogoni not ph.ph and other urban areas are for obi.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Garfield1

You are easily deceived.when kwankwaso pulls a crowd in anambra, you go shake.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by ada9ja(f): 7:30am On Oct 28, 2022
oyebanji44:
This one beat Obidient 's fake l million man match in ph

What makes it fake? Say na robot come out instead of person?

Simply say number pass number

Remember those are the same obidients
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2022
arantess:

Oh dear

Ogoni that was promised fake oil clean up for 6years now will vote same party

See you people daft?

Come to portharcourt and tell ogoni man this kind rubbish

Garfield1 I haven’t seen your response to this.

You see the responses of men on ground, right?

But you will still stick to whatever is in your head and your false hope.

Wake up bro, Tinubu doesn’t stand a chance anywhere in Southsouth and Southeast; and even his Southwest will be dragged with him.

I hope you wake up to reality very soon.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by SenatePresdo(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Nvestor02:
Weldon, the thing wey dey give me joy was that, Magnus Abe will also work for Tinubu.

He Vows to stay loyal to Tinubu

Yes, all the people that would vote for him, will also vote for Tinubu.

Urchins reasoning eeh.

Forgetting that Magnus is their brother, but Tinubu isn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2022
anonimi:

You mean that Wike the wicked will let that happen? Are you saying that noisemaking Wike the wailer is now inconsequential to Rivers people?

Bros politics isn't the way you think.....even Saudi Arabia the number one muslim country in the world supports isreal a Jewish state against Iran another muslim power.

Politics is all about interest and deals will be cut.....politics isn't about strong head or its what I want or nothing,deals will be cut,compromises will be made......don't be surprised obi himself might be cutting a deal right now to jettison is ambition for the right offer.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

Apart from anambra,which other state except edo for a while? I never told you that tinubu will win rivers,I said magnus and asari dokubo will deliver at least 25%.he has prominent people working for him unlike atiku and obi and if he ends up winning,I won't be shocked but I still give edo and rivers to obi.
If wike supports tinubu,he might just win.wike has a powerful grassroot network GDI which has dedicated voters plus the new aides he has appointed to man polling units.his rigging structure is awesome

Lol!

So, according to you, Obi is winning only Edo and Rivers in Southsouth?

So who will win Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa?
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 7:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Garfield1 I haven’t seen your response to this.

You see the responses of men on ground, right?

But you will still stick to whatever is in your head and your false hope.

Wake up bro, Tinubu doesn’t stand a chance anywhere in Southsouth and Southeast; and even his Southwest will be dragged with him.

I hope you wake up to reality very soon.

Responses from known apc haters? How do you reason? Do you expect leoking or helinues to tell you that obi will do well in lagos? The only reasonable opposition here that is sensible and objective is aiel,the rest of you are too sentimental...I quoted you in a 2018 election thread,go there and respond..you haven't answered how buhari got 25% in these area
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

So, according to you, Obi is winning only Edo and Rivers in Southsouth?

So who will win Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa?

This is too exhaustive.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Yes, all the people that would vote for him, will also vote for Tinubu.

Urchins reasoning eeh.

Forgetting that Magnus is their brother, but Tinubu isn't.

And tinubu is the only major candidate that has stood by their brother
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

I am a careful person.I said ogoni not ph.ph and other urban areas are for obi.

But somebody who is in Khana just told you it’s impossible after APC promised them Ogoni clean up and failed woefully to keep it. They even held sham flag-off.

Boots on ground keeps saying things that are contrary to your projections. So where do you get your own statistics?

Just assumptions?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

But somebody who is in Khana just told you it’s impossible after APC promised them Ogoni clean up and failed woefully to keep it. They even held sham flag-off.

Boots on ground keeps saying things that are contrary to your projections. So where do you get your own statistics?

Just assumptions?

Is it everybody in anambra that is supporting obi? Before the 2016 rerun in ogoni,a friend Alexander okon swore that magnus is hated.what happened? Everybody said apc can't win anything in rivers.inspite of stiff opposition from wike,magnus won.apply commonsense
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by MarkBenn: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2022
SenatePresdo

Where is PDP candidate from?

Opubo LGA (the same senatorial district with Magnus Abe)

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

Responses from known apc haters? How do you reason? Do you expect leoking or helinues to tell you that obi will do well in lagos? The only reasonable opposition here that is sensible and objective is aiel,the rest of you are too sentimental...I quoted you in a 2018 election thread,go there and respond..you haven't answered how buhari got 25% in these area

I won’t respond to you in 2018 thread because it’s a dead thread and no projection there has any bearing to 2023 elections.

Meanwhile, I’m surprised you call me sentimental because I have never overestimated Obi’s chances or said unrealistic things about him like you do.

That’s why you don’t hear me saying Obi will do well in Kano, Zamfara, Katsina, Borno or Yobe because I know those places are opposition strongholds. But you will be dragging places where you know that going by history of elections and by reality on ground that Obi will win. Just like you are dragging Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, etc.

Who is the sentimental one now?
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by B2B23: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Magnus is the next governor of Rivers.

Obidients are behind him

Magnus for Governor
Obi for President

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

Is it everybody in anambra that is supporting obi? Before the 2016 rerun in ogoni,a friend Alexander okon swore that magnus is hated.what happened? Everybody said apc can't win anything in rivers.inspite of stiff opposition from wike,magnus won.apply commonsense

Am I arguing Magnus Abe’s popularity in Rivers with you?

Why are you veering off from our discussion?

What I’m trying to make you understand is that even if the entire Rivers people decide that they are voting Abe for governorship, it won’t in anyway translate to Tinubu.

You can hear somebody in Rivers challenge Abe to mention Tinubu name in any of his rallies if he won’t lose support.

When are you going to get the memo?
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2022
B2B23:
Magnus is the next governor of Rivers.

Obidients are behind him

Magnus for Governor
Obi for President

Labour Party no get guber candidate?

Or why would Obidient be behind a known Tinubu supporter?
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

If magnus abe can pull this much weight and wike not being on atiku's side and pdp guber candidate is almost non existent.....bros apc will do very well in rivers......don't be deceived by all the obi noise in PH, there are more votes in the creeks than PH.......if you know Nigerian politics well, I need not say more
Bonny Island is part of the creeks you talking about..

I'm currently in Bonny. Obi will clear every votes here. Obi will score more two 65% in Rivers
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Durabest: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2022
MarkBenn:
1Million man march in Portharcout for Senator Magnus Abe, the Gorvernoship candidate of the Social Democratic party (SDP) in Rivers State.
Abe is the next governor i heard wike is supporting him bcus should sim faild at the case he had with pdp or fara dagogo then abe can be there 4 him.The evidence dagogo takes to court against pdp prmaries is too sure that sim will be disqualify.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

I won’t respond to you in 2018 thread because it’s a dead thread and no projection there has any bearing to 2023 elections.

Meanwhile, I’m surprised you call me sentimental because I have never overestimated Obi’s chances or said unrealistic things about him like you do.

That’s why you don’t hear me saying Obi will do well in Kano, Zamfara, Katsina, Borno or Yobe because I know those places are opposition strongholds. But you will be dragging places where you know that going by history of elections and by reality on ground that Obi will win. Just like you are dragging Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, etc.

Who is the sentimental one now?

I quote you to show how how near perfect and accurate I was.it has everything to do.history is important because if you dont know where your coming from,you won't know your destination...buhari and Tinubu are perceived same way and anywhere buhari did well in the south,tinubu too will do well or better esp with pdp weaker.were you not one of those that attacked me when I said buhari will win orlu,abia north and do well in ebonyi? You have no moral right challenge my arguments please as those places are your backyards.
Have you seen me making any projections in Enugu and anambra even though chimaroke is supporting tinubu? I have even abandoned Adamawa and taraba.ss is my zone so leave it.I never said tinubu will win any state in ss and I won't say so but he will come close in crs and bayelsa...
A lot of people in ss are still afraid of obi and his intentions towards Biafra esp the older generation who witnesses Biafra war.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Sweetnesstwins: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2022
And I live in port Harcourt, I no see, I no hear of such...na wa oh
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by garfield1: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Am I arguing Magnus Abe’s popularity in Rivers with you?

Why are you veering off from our discussion?

What I’m trying to make you understand is that even if the entire Rivers people decide that they are voting Abe for governorship, it won’t in anyway translate to Tinubu.

You can hear somebody in Rivers challenge Abe to mention Tinubu name in any of his rallies if he won’t lose support.

When are you going to get the memo?

Which memo? Whether you like it or not,many supporters of magnus will vote tinubu.did the supporters of ouk not vote buhari? Did you get the memo then.did you believe that amechi could get votes for buhari
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Belluski:

Things have changed my dear... the situation of the country has made it difficult for vote buy to be easy... how much them wan give now way fit cook one pot of soup? Adding to the Naira issue ... its going to be very tight.
My opinion

Don't be too sure......never underesrimate the criminal tendency of nigerian politicians......never underestimate the power of 5k
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Abassmt: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

It's apparent that Wike is now inconsequential to his party PDP, owing to his rascality and bigmouth. He might have felt it was the right thing, but fighting with the PDP national working committee was a nail in the coffin for him.

I just think Magnus hasn't been given a fair shake that he deserves. We all saw how Amaechi sidelined him and chose Dakuku over him. Since then, he has been fighting the injustice, and it now seems like everything is falling in place for him.
I don't think you people know anything about Rivers politics at least do som finding. I'm not Wike's fan but I never see anybody that can dislodge him in Rivers politics till at least next general election.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Labour Party no get guber candidate?

Or why would Obidient be behind a known Tinubu supporter?
The woman is not serious..
Even Lulu Briggs of Accord would score more votes than her..
LP will clinch some National and State Assembly seats.

Obi is wining all LG here. 23/23..

I've stay in Rivers for the past 1year, and I have learn that their loyalty lies with Peter than Atiku or Tinibu.
It could have been a different thing altogether had it been Either or both Ameachi and Wike was on the ballot. Leaving the state next week though.. But I'm so glad that I contributed my little quota in Obifying some indigenes..
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by prophetfire: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2022
voltron14:

Abe would work for Tinubu.

grin
Stop living in delusion. Abe left APC because Tinubu was unwilling to support him when Amechi was taking everything.
He wanted Tinubu to cut a deal with him but Tinubu was unwilling because Tinubu knew that Amechi was totally in charge.
I heard from him the day he said it and he said that for that reason he is going to seek his ambition elsewhere.
Actually he wanted to work with Tinubu from inside APC but BAT didn't want to open a battle front over there in Rivers State.
He said he would concentrate on his ambition and not working for anyone.
It's a wise decision too because he has a daunting task in dislodging a powerful for like Wike.
Personally I would have wanted him to win but what lies ahead for him to dislodge isn't easy.
Unless God helps him.
However my sympathy lies with him and I might vote for him.
He is the best candidate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is “sub-saharan Africa” Exactly? / Rivers State Crisis: A Balanced View By An Indigene / 19 Firms Shut, 250,000 Jobs Threatened By WEMPCO Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.