Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,265 members, 7,860,615 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout (23183 Views)

Why Rivers Residents Are Queuing Behind Magnus Abe In Droves / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / Ribadu, Magnus Abe, Amosun And Others Lose Out At APC Appeals Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

The largest LGA in Rivers is not even PH. Its Obio Akpor, it has times two of Phalga voter number...

Obi wining just Obio Akpor, Phalga, Ikwere, Oyigbo. Will dust off any votes Tinibu and Atiku will get in the remaining 19LGAs.

I don't want to mention Etche, Opobo/Nkoro, Bonny, Ahoda East and West, Emohua, Omuma....
These are LGAs that has large population of Igboid groups..

Obi will sweep all these LGAs

Stop wasting your time on that guy.

Can’t you see he has suspended his brain?

His only hope is in Tinubu and his urchins rigging the election to “outmuscle” Obi. You can imagine

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Stop wasting your time on that guy.

Can’t you see he has suspended his brain?

His only hope is in Tinubu and his urchins rigging the election to “outmuscle” Obi. You can imagine
Abi oo..

Make I reserve my time for better people..
God Bless You Sir..
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

So who will win Rivers?

For PDP and LP rivers is a must win as loosing there will grossly affect either of them as both depends on rivers as their strongholds......but for APC,its about getting something substantial say 30-35%,this would have been near impossible if wike atiku feud did not happen and if obviously had an effective structure to commandeer votes.

You don't necessarily have to win all states to win a presidential election but strive to get up to 30-40% from your opponents stronghold.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Penguin2: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

For PDP and LP rivers is a must win as loosing there will grossly affect either of them as both depends on rivers as their strongholds......but for APC,its about getting something substantial say 30-35%,this would have been near impossible if wike atiku feud did not happen and if obviously had an effective structure to commandeer votes.

You don't necessarily have to win all states to win a presidential election but strive to get up to 30-40% from your opponents stronghold.

So who do you think Wike will throw his weight behind in the presidential election?

And tell me, asides Southwest, which other region do you think Tinubu can win? Be realistic.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by OsunOriginal: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2022
oyebanji44:
This one beat Obidient 's fake l million man match in ph

With all the zombidients noise, they didn't gather 1/3rd of this crowd in any of their rallies/walks in SS/SE. Interestingly, Abe is a Tinubu's man and will campaign for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by oyebanji44: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2022
OsunOriginal:

With all the zombidients noise, they didn't gather 1/3rd of this crowd in any of their rallies/walks in SS/SE. Interestingly, Abe is a Tinubu's man and will campaign for him.

abi oo thanks bro
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by rummmy: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Only igonis will vote for Abe and unfortunately,they alone can not make him a governor...
He is been seen as tinubu agent and that will also work against him..
He must detatch his party and self from apc/tinubu them carry other Rivers tribes and non indegnes along..
If not he is wasting his time and resources.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by SenatePresdo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Svoboda:

Apc is taboo in a state it won senatorial seats in 2015?

On A federal level? APC is a taboo in Rivers.

When it comes to local politics, any candidate can win, because your community would care less about your party.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Bigleaf1006: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

So who do you think Wike will throw his weight behind in the presidential election?

And tell me, asides Southwest, which other region do you think Tinubu can win? Be realistic.

North west and central,if wike throws his support behind tinubu, I will take Edo and rivers and bayelsa at least 40% from okowa's delta.

NE- borno and yobe. If we take a honest objective and unbiased look at 2023 as it is today tinubu seems to be edging it except some magic happens in PDP or a big miracle for obi to get the required structure.

I know I will be pummeled with insults and all but I am just an objective unbiased observer,but in all honesty obi would make a great president so would atiku but as things stand at the moment tinubu edges it

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by MarkBenn: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sniper101 For this same Pitakwa wey we dey?
Which day the Rally hold??

OP ...be careful
No dey carry Tinubu's Lagos March pictures con dey drop here for us say na Senator Magnus Abe's crowd

S.M.A cannot garner, even half, of this crowd here in this Port Harcourt for whatever reason; definitely not for election purposes.

Funny enough he did, this match took place last Saturday in Portharcout, that's the link to the video, watch and have a nice day.

https://www.facebook.com/100003125073117/posts/5499504756830306/?mibextid=46fIj8dA5Sul6K9q
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Svoboda(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:

On A federal level? APC is a taboo in Rivers.

When it comes to local politics, any candidate can win, because your community would care less about your party.

But Buhari was able to extract about 25%, and in that case, TABOO would be too weighty. That said, the stagnation of the apc in rivers should be blamed on amaechi.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by MarkBenn: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sniper101 p117935403]For this same Pitakwa wey we dey?

OP ...be careful
No dey carry Tinubu's Lagos March pictures con dey drop here for us say na Senator Magnus Abe's crowd

S.M.A cannot garner, even half, of this crowd here in this Port Harcourt for whatever reason; definitely not for election purposes.

YouTube link for the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4pOjhBS6fk
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by MarkBenn: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
For those doubting this is the link for the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4pOjhBS6fk
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by lomprico(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
oyebanji44:

Mumu! It's same Obidients that graced this match too.

Heart attack loading. grin
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by MarkBenn: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sniper101 For this same Pitakwa wey we dey?

OP ...be careful

I hope you are okay now after seeing the video? Well just for me to also let you know that Distinguish Senator Magnus Abe is the next Gorvernor Of Rivers State.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by NwekereNdoki: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Magnus Abe won't get 20% of total votes cast.

Take it to the bank
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by MarkBenn: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
NwekereNdokiMagnus Abe won't get 20% of total votes cast.

Take it to the bank

You reason like a kid,No need taking anything to the bank, it's just like going to the bank to deposit 5Naira note, some one here said earlier that Magnus Abe can not gather half of this crowd in Rivers State, but since I posted the video I haven't heard from him, Come out on Election day and vote for the candidate of your choice,I will also do same,
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by oyebanji44: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Abi oo grin cheesy
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by Kingzeez10: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okwyjesus:

I learnt he is working for Tinubu. So am still thinking who to vote for in Govenorship
Cos he's working for Tinubu now you wouldn't vote for him?
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by KINGKONG(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
SMA is confirmed Asiwaju loyalist. Will come back to APC wink HE Amaechi has never been able to get any of his protege to head Rivers state despite being in government since 1999

I think too much weed aint good for your brain cells.... Quit
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by CapitalCee(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

So, according to you, Obi is winning only Edo and Rivers in Southsouth?

So who will win Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa?

Obi willl not win any state in the SS. Wonder why Garfield1 is trying to patronise these obidenses. Which Edo is LP winning? Lol
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by CapitalCee(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2022
Svoboda:

Apc is taboo in a state it won senatorial seats in 2015?

Bro, stop listening to all these ethnic and religious bigots who judge elections from their sentimental point of view.

They will tell you APC is a taboo in places like Imo, yet like 4 past bye elections held in Imo State. APC have won all of them. Most of these people you see talking here are just consumating their wishful thinkings
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by InvertedHammer: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2022
unclejb2:
because the Fulani herdsmen terrorists have the backing of the government
/
No!

There are no more men in Igbo land especially. We have males who are effeminate and emotional as kids especially those born after 1990. Those born after 2000 are pretty much ladies with male organs.

/
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by unclejb2(m): 6:35am On Oct 30, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
No!

There are no more men in Igbo land especially. We have males who are effeminate and emotional as kids especially those born after 1990. Those born after 2000 are pretty much ladies with male organs.

/
I disagree with you. We have esn, but the government is after them.
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by RestructureNig1: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
ceaser:

The government is the one terrorising the people. With state sponsored terrorism, it lasts longer than 48hrs. Fulani herdsmen terrorists have the full support of the federal government in terms of the supply of weapons, monies and logistics.

You're right

Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by PeterObi4LP: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
oyebanji44:

They are all OBIdient. Abe is using Peter Obi poster as his Presidential candidate
Re: Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout by PeterObi4LP: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nvestor02:
Weldon, the thing wey dey give me joy was that, Magnus Abe will also work for Tinubu.

He Vows to stay loyal to Tinubu

Keep dreaming. If he's working for Tinubu, hoaw come he's not using Tinubu poster to campaign but instead use Obi poster? Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin / Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa / Rivers State Crisis: A Balanced View By An Indigene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.