Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor (1032 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by chimaroka60: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MofZ_5Hmby8

A 21-year-old lady, @fockosi, has gone on TikTok to narrate how she became a mother of two kids at a young age. She narrated that she got married to a pastor when she was just 15 and had her first child at that time. Her second child came at 17 according to her.

The lady added that one day, the man woke up and said he heard from God who instructed him to divorce her and marry another person

The mother of two kids said she despite the fact that she had to face a lot of challenges along the way, she enrolled herself for OND. She one day hopes to be a graduate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by ovundaelijah200: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Chai
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Zonefree(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Isn't she ashamed to say she got married at 15 undecided

If Ned divorced Regina Daniels tomorrow, That's how she'll start her own pity games and emotional manipulations saying she got married to him at 16.

Now she's enjoying his money, we no dey hear anything from her. She and her mother dey even pepper us for social media with Ned's funds.

Girls always get carried away with money even at tender age. They should always learn to live with their mistakes.

See this SIMPle Dr asking if she's in Nigeria. He wants to help her cos e dey see fine kpekus. How many times has he help a young man ditched by his older wife

SIMPs are terrorists!

2 Likes

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by virginprincess(f): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Getting married to a man before 20 is dangerous because there is 90% possibility that marriage won't last forever,she should just forget him he does know what he has just lost,don't worry that same God he use to lie will see you and your children through.
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by LonelyLucifer(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2022
What kind of pastor bleeps a child of 15?

Took advantage of her, used her for children then dump her. Good thing she took the initiative to build her self esteem.

Pathetic man

1 Like

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Michelle70(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:

If Ned divorced Regina Daniels tomorrow, That's how she'll start her own pity games and emotional manipulations saying she got married to him at 16.

Now she's enjoying his money, we no dey hear anything from her. She and her mother dey even pepper us for social media with Ned's funds.

Girls always get carried away with money even at tender age. They should always learn to live with their mistakes.

Why e deh pain u?

Na Regina Daniels fault say ur family poor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by virginprincess(f): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Michelle70:
Why e deh pain u?
Na Regina Daniels fault say u poor?
grin grin grin,abeg help me ask am.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Zonefree(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2022
Michelle70:
Why e deh pain u?

Abeg no blame Regina Daniels for the poverty weh embrace ur family
Pain me? You have problem with words.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Zonefree(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2022
virginprincess:
Getting married to a Nigeria man before 20 is dangerous because there is 90% possibility that marriage won't last forever,she should just forget him he does know what he has just lost,don't worry that same God he use to lie will see you and your children through.
So, are you advising your fellow ladies to reach evening newspaper stage before getting married to Nigerian men?

1 Like

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Michelle70(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2022
virginprincess:
Getting married to a Nigeria man before 20 is dangerous because there is 90% possibility that marriage won't last forever,she should just forget him he does know what he has just lost,don't worry that same God he use to lie will see you and your children through.
I really no understand who deh on hotspot for these children.
Always quick to pour frustration on everyone.

If u no wan marry Nigerian men, just shut the fvck up and stop looking for cheap fights.
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by virginprincess(f): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:
She should be ashamed that she got married at 15 while the pervert that got married to a 15yrs old girls should be praised abi?,sometimes you just comment without reasoningundecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Zonefree(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2022
Michelle70:

If u no wan marry Nigerian men, just shut the fvck up and stop looking for cheap fights.
You now see exactly what I'm saying up there, but, you were quick to ask me Wetin dey pain me. Na so all of them be, they no think at all. I wonder why God created them out of our ribs instead of brains.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by virginprincess(f): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:

So, are you advising your fellow ladies to reach evening newspaper stage before getting married to Nigerian men?
Hope you saw were i said before 20 or is 21 to 25 now an evening newspaper.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Michelle70(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:

You now see exactly what I'm saying up there, but, you were quick to ask me Wetin dey pain me. Na so all of them be, they no think at all. I wonder why God created them out of our ribs instead of brains.
I attacked u cos u had to bring Regina Daniels into this.

I attacked her because she had to involve Nigerian men into this.

The both of ona suppose marry sef

1 Like

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by virginprincess(f): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Michelle70:

Is like you have comprehension problem,i said getting married to a man before 20 is dangerous,i didn't say getting married to a man is dangerous.
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by zumbigbo(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2022
LonelyLucifer:

Took advantage of her, used her for children then dump her. Good thing she took the initiative to build her self esteem.

Pathetic man

Na dat be the koko
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Fedrick100: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Omo the way Nigeria guys dey fear single mothers
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Zonefree(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2022
virginprincess:
She should be ashamed that she got married at 15 while the pervert that got married to a 15yrs old girls should be praised abi?,sometimes you just comment without reasoningundecided undecided.
Doesn't look like a forced marriage. The pastor is loaded, check the girl skin., maybe the reason the family didn't see the pastor as a pervert. Why should I be worried over a marriage supported by the girl and her family?

1 Like

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Michelle70(m): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2022
virginprincess:
Is like you have comprehension problem,i said getting married to a nigeria man before 20 is dangerous,i didn't say getting married to a nigeria man is dangerous.
yen yen yen.

I wanted to say something very direct to u but i would be going overboard.

I'll just leave u to wallow in whatever it is u are in.

This is my last reply to u
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Michelle70(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2022
LonelyLucifer:

Pathetic man
E tire me o.
All these pedophile sef.

Age of consent is 18.
Fvcking a 15yr old girl looks like rape to me.
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by virginprincess(f): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Doesn't look like a forced marriage. The pastor is loaded, check the girl skin., maybe the reason the family didn't see the pastor as a pervert. Why should I be worried over a marriage supported by the girl and her family?
Nevertheless,you should be a bit fair with your judgement,you can't just blame the girl like that when you don't even know the true story of how it all started.
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Sexymachine22(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Prayer no way fast nko no way how can u coup in the marriage ,na pastor u married ooo grin grin
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by LonelyLucifer(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Oga nothing dey the girl skin... Nah Snapchat filters.

And there is everything wrong if you are adamantly trying to prove why a grown man can marry a child of 15.

With or without the families consent, it's wrong and disgusting.
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Zonefree(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2022
virginprincess:
Nevertheless,you should be a bit fair with your judgement,you can't just blame the girl like that when you don't even know the true story of how it all started.
I'm not judging anyone, I'm only making case for women to learn how to take responsibility and live with their mistakes.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2022
No vex ooo.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by jeromestarks: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2022
R
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by detectivejones: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Social media is like the Nigerian police, na who report matter first dey right. We've not heard from the man, plus we don't even know if her story is even real, these children can lie these days

1 Like

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
It's not like the man had a choice. He can't refuse the word of God.

(1) (Reply)

Need Sexchat Woman ,lady.pics Attached / My Son Uses This Vaseline Every Day! What Does It Mean Please? / My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.