Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense (9405 Views)

Obaseki Targets ₦‎70 Billion IGR In 2024 / Ekiti Targets ₦1.5 Billion IGR Monthly, Expands Tax Net / Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
owobokiri:

Lol
Ogun State economic presence begins and ends with her nearness to Lagos. Is it not the Otta area? Why are you not mentioning Ekiti and Osun?
I love your tears sha
Cry more
Just knw SE is an unproductive backward village that has no value to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
I wonder what this lagos state account is made from. What solid foundation. Despite the fact that Thiefilumbu keeps taking from the state budget, the state Budget keeps increasing.

Indeed, Jagaban knows the path to Prosperity. Follow who know road.

Vote Wisely

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by babajero(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Fkmodhi:
And the dummy want to borrow 350bn
The man is financing corruption, when Ambode was the governor he awarded and executed many contracts which are visible and we didn't hear anything about borrowing, but this governor hasn't executed any contract unless the one Ambode started and almost completed. Ambode was rigged off the sit because they just wanted to continue stealing and Ambode was against it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Batam:

Leave Lagos for where?
You want to leave certainty for uncertainty.
If you declare Biafra tomorrow, some well-established business owners will not leave with you
ask how many will want to relocate to that backward primitive village if they finally get their Biafruad.
Cos Killing would be the order of the day

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

You are the dummy here.

If Lagos can generate 700billion+ in one year, then the state can afford to borrow 350bn in a budget year so far we can see what they are doing with it.

Even America with their trillion still dey borrow let alone small Lagos.

Anambra I guess do not even generate up to 30 billion per year but Soludo already borrowed over 100billion within few months. That means Anambra does not even generate internally the money Soludo borrowed in 3 years.

But you guys are always fixated on Lagos.

No Dey compare other places to Lagos, don’t be dumb, Lagos is like London to England, Johannesburg to sa, Cairo to Egypt, New York to America, it’s Nigeria commercial hub.
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Simplythebest: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
And still every bus stop u will see Agberos honestly lagos need visionary leaders
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by owobokiri(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I love your tears sha
Cry more
Just knw SE is an unproductive backward village that has no value to Nigeria

Taaa gbafuo dia..
Who's this one?
Goan eat indomie if you don't have anything important to contribute..
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by leokid866: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
omonnakoda:
How is that different from private financing?
okay I'm going to try to break it down to you so pay attention......let's say a man makes 60M a year he decides he needs a house and prices one 30M.....now he can pay the money straight up and call it a close deal or he can take a mortgage of 30M and buy the house....from the mortgage he pays for the house and then take 30M out of his yearly income and puts it in a interest yielding account that will compound over time....now he has a house which he can still finance easily from cash in hand for his mortgage payment while having cash out there working for him....in a 30year period he will fully pay 45M to 60M for the house depending on how he handles his mortgage payments.....however in that 30 year period the 30M he put away let's say yielding an interest of 9% compounded over time will be about 400M or more.......so when people say especially Governments say they borrow do not reason that all debt is bad debt.... they run huge sovereign wealth accounts that run into Trillions and continue to grow exponentially.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

If you’re blind to the development Sanwo-Olu is doing in Lagos, then I won’t be wasting my time to tell you what we are doing with the money in Lagos.

Do u know what amode achieved sanwolu hasn't done half?? Even with more borrowings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Komu1048(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
just2endowed:

Forget, have u seen how Lagos money are spent? Have Lagos state disclose how the revenue generated are spent? There is poor road and all and the government is not doing much.

An average flat-head-monkeys knows how other state can be better but can’t give the advice to their sinking state.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by babajero(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

You are the dummy here.

If Lagos can generate 700billion+ in one year, then the state can afford to borrow 350bn in a budget year so far we can see what they are doing with it.

Even America with their trillion still dey borrow let alone small Lagos.

Anambra I guess do not even generate up to 30 billion per year but Soludo already borrowed over 100billion within few months. That means Anambra does not even generate internally the money Soludo borrowed in 3 years.

But you guys are always fixated on Lagos.

Please the Ambode that you people hated so much because he didn't align with your corrupt Tinubu and agberoism, how much did he borrow with all the contracts he awarded and executed? Sonwolu is a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Komu1048(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
owobokiri:

Stop the dikc measuring contest! I didn't tell you that I'm from Anambra.
I'm from Imo State! Can you tell us your state? Or are all of you from Lagos? Lol!
Anambra is a self made State! Lagos is a federal property!
If you're desperate to compare, try comparing Anambra with Ekiti or Osun. We can start from there.
Lagos was a federal political capital, the current economic and commercial capital of Nigeria, .. no part of Lagos was developed by you agbadorian numbskulls

U r dumb goat, y r u always woke about Lagos. The stupid Imo u came from is a glorified slum i schooled in Nekede. Carry ur stupidity to ur Owerri n leave Lagos alone. Always quick to point out why other state is not working with ur dumb analysis but completely blind when it comes to state in SadEast. Or you all have agreed SadEast will be irrelevant forever

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Killermamba: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Clevite:
LAGOS STATE IN 2021

Lagos State generated ₦753.5 billion in IGR and received ₦243 billion as FAAC.

Total (FAAC + IGR): ₦996.5 billion

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1586030313641332737?t=egKpMf4U_E0xb5Ulafspng&s=19

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1586032679874883585?t=rYBE5e7QPg7S7De2brbcNA&s=19

Yet they want to borrow
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by owobokiri(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Komu1048:

U r dumb goat, y r u always woke about Lagos. The stupid Imo u came from is a glorified slum i schooled in Nekede. Carry ur stupidity to ur Owerri n leave Lagos alone. Always quick to point out why other state is not working with ur dumb analysis but completely blind when it comes to state in SadEast. Or you all have agreed SadEast will be irrelevant forever
Stop barking like an African wild dog and talk cohorently for once so I can understand you..
Or am I asking for too much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by JoeNL22(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Eedrix:

Hope he's wearing a condom grin
Yes ooo!.....the condom that liberate Nigeria from the shackles of poverty

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Komu1048(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Simplythebest:
And still every bus stop u will see Agberos honestly lagos need visionary leaders

Then leave na, or they tie your life n ur generation there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by LegendHero(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
jaxxy:

Do u know what amode achieved sanwolu hasn't done half?? Even with more borrowings?

What did Ambode achieved?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by zyzywizzy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
GreyLaw:

Some of you Nigerians are terribly wicked. The country you quoted has proper drainage. This guy simply told you many Nigerian cities lack proper drainages. If you plan well and nature overturns your planning then no problem. How about when you don't plan well?

I no blame una sha. You all love to be treated as subhuman in Nigeria! Enjoy it!!

I already knew whom you supported, almost 80% of Nigerians supported buhari but most of you will keep denying. U want your IPOB master Abi? With his inaccurate information to make things perfect for you. I pity u ALLAH
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Everlastingson: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tareq1105:

You must be in pain.

For your information, there's nothing wrong in employing the service of a consultant in revenue collection. It's the best practice all over the world.

Where were you when that Regina husband was paid billions for consultancy on Paris Club refund?

So Tinubu is a consultant to LASG on IGR? What is of concern to me is you willingly rout for a criminal who has stolen your patrimony for himself and his children. You praise your oppressor. So you do not know that Emilokan is oppressing the Yoruba? As for Ned been paid billions for phantom consultancy, you know very well that it was all fraud by Nigerian politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:

What did Ambode achieved?

tinubu has been campaigning with it everywhere ask him. undecided
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by omonnakoda: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
leokid866:
okay I'm going to try to break it down to you so pay attention......let's say a man makes 60M a year he decides he needs a house and prices one 30M.....now he can pay the money straight up and call it a close deal or he can take a mortgage of 30M and buy the house....from the mortgage he pays for the house and then take 30M out of his yearly income and puts it in a interest yielding account that will compound over time....now he has a house which he can still finance easily from cash in hand for his mortgage payment while having cash out there working for him....in a 30year period he will fully pay 45M to 60M for the house depending on how he handles his mortgage payments.....however in that 30 year period the 30M he put away let's say yielding an interest of 9% compounded over time will be about 400M or more.......so when people say especially Governments say they borrow do not reason that all debt is bad debt.... they run huge sovereign wealth accounts that run into Trillions and continue to grow exponentially.
Yoruba say oro pipo iro ni o n mu wa

All this literature is bluster and bluff to cover your emptiness
You are weak and

You have no clue what you are talking about
The claim was that in public financing the greater your capacity to generate revenue(cashflow) the greater the capacity to borrow

My question how is that different from private financing

Lenders want to get their money back whoever the borrower is and they will ask to see your books.
Lenders are not stupid

So spare me this gibberish
I am sorry to say but you sound like a dunce with pride
You do not know and do not know that you don't know and think you know it all
What the hell is the connection between this rubbish and what I asked?

A complete blockhead

Pls get lost and do not quote me
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by katordidi(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
tribalmall:
How much are the state not paying 10% generating ? Is it up to 10% of what Lagos generate ? Do you now see why the 10% is deserving to alpha beta

Tax collection is one of the fundamental responsibilities of the government through the internal revenue service, clearly he used his position as governor to award such huge contract to his company. He doesn't deserve to keep 10% of the entire IGR of the state to himself, thats why he still decides who gets what in Lagos till date, not even incumbent governors can challenge a man in control of such humongous wealth coupled with the fact that his family controls the markets, advertising bill boards and even the motor parks. That's all shades of wrong
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by cattylove7(f): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
every state in naija supposed 2 look cosmopolitan like lagos n mo with the igr lagos is making theres nothing much 2 show 4 it flood , corruption everywhere etc i weep 4 naija www.cattylove.com

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Viraltrends123: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Everlastingson:

You're absolutely senseless. Anambra is your standard in your whole senseless life that's why you measure everything against it, your standard. You're so foolish you're not ashamed at all. Standard illiterate you are.
LegendHero is very right, what's your problem, why is it paining you, Anambra generates less than 30, they borrow hundred just to do what don't even know, you guys kept quiet, Lagos generates 800, borrow 350, you guys are all here abusing everyone

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by zikter(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

If the igbos leave lagos ...ur IGR will drop by 70%
Some statements are not just worth making in an argument. I am not a Lagosian or Yoruba but this your assertion is meaningless. First of all ask the Igbos what brought them to Lagos or better still who brought them to Lagos. Lagos did not park a train in south east or anywhere to load Igbos and bring them here. Something about Lagos attracted them that they did not see it somewhere. So stop thinking if they leave, they will not, because they will loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by 9gerian: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tell them!

Clevite:

In Public Financing, the more your revenue generating ability, the more your capacity to borrow.
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by 9gerian: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Word on marble!

zikter:
Some statements are not just worth making in an argument. I am not a Lagosian or Yoruba but this your assertion is meaningless. First of all ask the Igbos what brought them to Lagos or better still who brought them to Lagos.
Lagos did not park a train in south east or anywhere to load Igbos and bring them here. Something about Lagos attracted them that they did not see it somewhere. So stop thinking if they leave, they will not, because they will loose 
[b][/b]
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by Simplythebest: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
U don't even no were i base and u are here supporting Agberos or u are part of them
Komu1048:

Then leave na, or they tie your life n ur generation there.
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by 9gerian: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Word on marble!

zikter:
Some statements are not just worth making in an argument. I am not a Lagosian or Yoruba but this your assertion is meaningless. First of all ask the Igbos what brought them to Lagos or better still who brought them to Lagos. Lagos did not park a train in south east or anywhere to load Igbos and bring them here. Something about Lagos attracted them that they did not see it somewhere. So stop thinking if they leave, they will not, because they will loose
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by illrhymes(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Clevite:
LAGOS STATE IN 2021

Lagos State generated ₦753.5 billion in IGR and received ₦243 billion as FAAC.

Total (FAAC + IGR): ₦996.5 billion

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1586030313641332737?t=egKpMf4U_E0xb5Ulafspng&s=19 This shouldn’t be anyway attributed to Tinubu, Lagos generates more than this, the question is “where’s the rest of funds”?

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1586032679874883585?t=rYBE5e7QPg7S7De2brbcNA&s=19
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by leokid866: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
omonnakoda:
Yoruba say oro pipo iro ni o n mu wa

All this literature is bluster and bluff to cover your emptiness
You are weak and

You have no clue what you are talking about
The claim was that in public financing the greater your capacity to generate revenue(cashflow) the greater the capacity to borrow

My question how is that different from private financing

Lenders want to get their money back whoever the borrower is and they will ask to see your books.
Lenders are not stupid

So spare me this gibberish
I am sorry to say but you sound like a dunce with pride
You do not know and do not know that you don't know and think you know it all
What the hell is the connection between this rubbish and what I asked?

A complete blockhead

Pls get lost and do not quote me
I'm sorry to upset you......but why would you privately finance what you can do publicly......if something goes wrong as a private funding what do you fall on? Shey the lenders have checked the books and said Lagos cannot pay or that Lagos is complaining that they do not want to pay the lenders.......I gave a good metaphor for how states handle borrowing and instead of you to look it over and see how you can handle your personal finance but you let your hate and stupidity get in the way......I'm so sorry for those who own you.......
Re: Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense by just2endowed: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
BATified2023:
can u tell us how your state money is spent?

Let’s talk about d state u come from

Bro I stay in lagos and I pay my taxes here, and if u also pay your tax, you have the power to ask questions on how your money are being spent.... Or used for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIGERIAN GOVT: There Re No Indiginous Yorubas In Lagos, kwara And Kogi / Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists, SERAP Urges UN Security Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.