Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. (50776 Views)

My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / The Perfect Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Uncleodi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
detectivejones:
This one is banking on relocation to threaten MD same UK you'll go and be used as a modern slave plus patients having almost the same attitude

Atleast by month end your alert go enter, no story.
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by bizzibodi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Can he tried that shiit in d US or UK?is he aware the patients are d most important person in an hospital?no patients no food for them.
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by wethebest(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You right bro...

Tech freelance sustained me when the job ain't coming

If you can dedicate time to learn it, you will enjoy it
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by BigDawsNet: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
wethebest:

If you can dedicate time to learn it, you will enjoy it

Definitely bro...

Are you into programming...

I settle with Product design tho
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by emorse(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
the same way you were trained for next to nothing abi?

Nonsense!!
It's not difficult to be civil man.

Now as regards the subject matter, it's myopic, ignorant or even downright irresponsible for anyone to compare income levels between two countries without factoring relative cost of living in. Tuition fee to study medicine and surgery in the US is between N50m and N220m @ 450/$. It's not any cheaper in Europe either. Tuition for the same medicine and surgery in any federal university in Nigeria is less than half a million naira for the whole six years. That can be described as "next to nothing" in comparison won't you agree?

So yes, I was also trained for "next to nothing" compared to what I would have paid if I was trained abroad. And if you were also trained in Nigeria like me, I know you'll hate to hear this man, but sorry, you were also trained for next to nothing.
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Mercury12(m): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2022
GUNITGuy:

More Medical Doctors are coming and I am going to be one of them in Jesus name Amen
Amen!
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by caesymore(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Bashorund:

is that the reason u call him incompetent because he was trying to maintain order?

Bro, clam down... MD dey try know wetin sup, you dey threaten am who goes you, you atleast owe him an explanation put that at the back of your head bro
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by caesymore(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Stephendeals:

So you and your MD promote a working environment where clients are free to bully your employees, wow that is a very exciting toxic place to be proud about....

Guy explanation would make the MD understand than mere threats.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by wethebest(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Definitely bro...

Are you into programming...

I settle with Product design tho

Yes i am. Full stack developer
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by BigDawsNet: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
wethebest:

Yes i am. Full stack developer

That's nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / Start Writing Your Date In Full Format Come 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.