Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. (50769 Views)

My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / The Perfect Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Moh247: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
LoL

When doctors don Japa finish
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Backpedal: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

thats Nigerians for u, once they have d phone no of an md of bank or anywhere, the way dey harass commoners, But u talking t d MD that if he questions u, u would resign, shows some level of ego, do u think u re indispensable? is even d MD that took ur nonsense, if u talk dat nonsense with me u re out of d hospital with ur brown box

For real?
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Blazebond(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
All this una mumu story na to make una self feel important shebi,do you know the number of unemployed doctors in Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by MansoryMX(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Medical practitioners
Programmers
Hackers

These professions no dey fear MD or CEOs... grin cheesy

Any other profession you can name?

Bandits. Them nor dey fear their MDs and CEOs (Nigeria Government) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Jokerman(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
He's a stupid doctor.

His cup will soon full... people like him don't escape the guillotine

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Doyou2019: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Rexymania:
When you know what you're doing, people will respect you

Could this be the reason teachers are such poor sods in this country? Even with their monkey pay, how many school teachers fit try this stunt grin

Duro4chang, see coyones o grin
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
detectivejones:
This one is banking on relocation to threaten MD same UK you'll go and be used as a modern slave plus patients having almost the same attitude

That means you are ignorant of the difference. Let’s even assume UK is as bad as Nigeria for Medical Drs at least you’ll be well paid over there while receiving all the insults but here you receive insults and they still owe you. The guy should have sense and leave.
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Mordson: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
I wish your MD sees this and fires your ass. Egoistic mumu. undecided

1 Like

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Cmanforall: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
ashewoboy:
It's because of the exodus of medical practitioners in nigeria.
But some people are funny. Why jumping queue because you know MD

8 Likes

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Gkay1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ngff
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by DrWhizy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Blazebond:
All this una mumu story na to make una self feel important shebi,do you know the number of unemployed doctors in Nigeria?

Please I’m curious to know this number of unemployed doctors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by emerged01(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
He just give him reason to start searching for his replacement.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Lamasta(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
caesymore:
I hear, your MD for fire your ass right away...

Incompetent Medical director.

Says a lot about your person

1 Like

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by DrWhizy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mordson:
I wish your MD sees this and fires your ass. Egoistic mumu. undecided

Unfortunately he’d probably resume somewhere else the next day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by kaludestiny10(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
This is the best time to belong to the medical field.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Tinanonyenwa: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ohhhj
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by juman(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
His boss would replace him very soon.
That is wise business step.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by unmask: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
detectivejones:
This one is banking on relocation to threaten MD same UK you'll go and be used as a modern slave plus patients having almost the same attitude
He has most likely put in his resignation and was begged to help till it was time to relocate or leave

1 Like

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by gassbee: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
azpekuliar:

Phool. You tink say na native doctor role. I hope you can replace him.
u think he is indispensable, they wil fire him n nothing wil happen, he is lucky he has a calm MD

1 Like

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by DrWhizy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Cmanforall:

But some people are funny. Why jumping queue because you know MD

Typical behavior of a lot of people; always wanting to jump queue as tho the persons before them aren’t humans. Except it’s an emergency, you simply have to wait your turn.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by SmartPolician: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
caesymore:
I hear, your MD for fire your ass right away...

Incompetent Medical director.

Doctors are scarce.

They are leaving the country in droves.
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by ojun50(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nice one
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Carlylepneuma: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
D tin sweet u sotey u come dey share m online. No worries
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by kaludestiny10(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
He or she will get another place easily. Doctors don scarce oh for 9ja. Just two weeks ago, I got an info that the only neurosurgeon in Akwa Ibom don japa from Nigeria.
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
the moment you threatened your MD, you are no longer a good doctor/staff, the only solution to your case is sack, the MD was silent because he wants to source for replacement before he trow you out of the window with your attitude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by DrWhizy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
gassbee:
u think he is indispensable, they wil fire him n nothing wil happen, he is lucky he has a calm MD

I quite understand how you feel and honestly while the employer can choose to relieve him of his duties, he can’t stop him from securing another placement which could happen that same evening.

One question we should ask is why people always want to jump the queue because they know those at the top. Your not more important than those before you and must wait your turn except of course in emergencies.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by aestake: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
gassbee:
Are you the replacement?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by detectivejones: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
unmask:
He has most likely put in his resignation and was begged to help till it was time to relocate or leave
True

1 Like

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by deltateam: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
ashewoboy:
It's because of the exodus of medical practitioners in nigeria.

Such insubordination. Is it something to be proud about?

Such insolence. Leave joor. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Such workplace violence and abuse can only be domiciled in Nigeria. This is one area I will always respect DIASPORA.
In fact, ur MD or employer greets u everyday like his life is completely dependent on yours
And in the same diaspora, you don't disrespect or Ill-treat patients.
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by lastchild: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nigeria is going shortage of everything, doctors, soldiers,Teachers, except runs girls

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
kaludestiny10:
He or she will get another place easily. Doctors don scarce oh for 9ja. Just two weeks ago, I got an info that the only neurosurgeon in Akwa Ibom don japa from Nigeria.
you can never please a staff with such attitude, he will definitely leave

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.