Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Finally Got A Job, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Got A Job, (908 Views)

24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Got A Job, by Mrmacc: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2022
Good day Everyone, I'm so happy I FINALLY got a job at a cooperate organization which I'm beginning tomorrow.
I don't have good clothes to begin the job with , if there's anyone at Lagos that can help me with cooperate wears I would be so happy.
Or if I get a little token to get myself some clothes.
Thanks in advance
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by lifenija: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Go there with wat u have they won't fire u but give u money to buy.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job, by Mrmacc: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2022
lifenija:
Go there with wat u have they won't fire u but give u money to buy.
Okay boss.
I just feel I might be lucky enough to get help from someone.
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by doggedfighter(f): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2022
Congratulations !

Go out there and do your job.

Clothes with come.
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by Mrmacc: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2022
doggedfighter:
Congratulations !

Go out there and do your job.

Clothes with come.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job, by browndre: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Congratulations! Remember the days you were on the street alone going up and down with your tattered clothes and shoes without anyone to help. Don't waste money on irrelevant things, my brother. Stay away from liabilities. You know wetin dey cost money. Your first salary, get yourself a stingy men association form. Abo Oro.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job, by Mrmacc: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
browndre:
Congratulations! Remember the days you were on the street alone going up and down with your tattered clothes and shoes without anyone to help. Don't waste money on irrelevant things, my brother. Stay away from liabilities. You know wetin dey cost money. Your first salary, get yourself a stingy men association form. Abo Oro.
Thanks boss.
I appreciate
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
wow congrats oooo
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by Davizee(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Congrats o
For which side u get d job
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by parkervero(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Congratulations!

Do you still have the one you wore to the interview?

Manage that for the meantime.

Mrmacc:
Good day Everyone, I'm so happy I FINALLY got a job at a cooperate organization which I'm beginning tomorrow.
I don't have good clothes to begin the job with , if there's anyone at Lagos that can help me with cooperate wears I would be so happy.
Thanks in advance
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by Autobot05: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
When your salary starts coming be careful...
They'll come with fake affection...
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
You Nigerians are creative in begging online
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by Eleyigidgan: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mrmacc:
Thanks in advance
i was also in this same situation.
since February when ASUU strike started, I've been at home so broke without a job.
got a good paying job last month, needed at least a transport money of 2k to start the job and some clothes but no one cared, even my friends with numerous wears never bothered to lend.
even came online here looking for urgent 2k, asked frozen70 snowlaand Dybala and most nairalanders but they ignored me.
Sha God later made a way and I received just a month salary before ASUU called off the strike and I was forced to resign and go back to school.
e pain me sha.
Your location in Lagos is far though, I'd have loved to give out 3 shirts, 2 pan trousers and one shoe
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by Mrmacc: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
i was also in this same situation.
since February when ASUU strike started, I've been at home so broke without a job.
got a good paying job last month, needed at least a transport money of 2k to start the job and some clothes but no one cared, even my friends with numerous wears never bothered to lend.
even came online here looking for urgent 2k, asked frozen70 snowlaand Dybala and most nairalanders but they ignored me.
Sha God later made a way and I received just a month salary before ASUU called off the strike and I was forced to resign and go back to school.
e pain me sha.
Your location in Lagos is far though, I'd have loved to give out 3 shirts, 2 pan trousers and one shoe
Where are you sir?
If the price that would bring it here isn't that much I won't mind paying to get it down here.
I appreciate
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by Mrmacc: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
wow congrats oooo
Thanks
Re: I Finally Got A Job, by Mrmacc: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
parkervero:
Congratulations!

Do you still have the one you wore to the interview?

Manage that for the meantime.

Okay sir.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Young Girls Before Dating / Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love / Share Ur Experience Dating A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.