Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Do Women Realy Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Realy Want (1958 Views)

When Ladies Dress Fine To Kill The Show Who Do They Realy Want To Impress? / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Does Love Realy Fades Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Realy Want by GentleNaaz(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Wat do women realy want 4m a man. Infact men r getn tired of d ambiquity n ambivalence altitude incesantly shown by women
1. U call ha steady, she says u r desperate or u r 2 clingy n like monitoring ha. U dont call ha steady, she wl say u don get anoda woman or u dnt luv ha anymore
2. U monitor hu calls ha, she wl say u r 2 clingy. U dnt monitor ha calls, she wl say u dnt care about ha
3. U keep on telling ha she is beautiful, she wl c u as u want to bleep n run like oda guys dat told ha d same. U dont tell ha she is beautifull, she will say she is no longa atractv 2 u. Wat do women want?
4. U s3x ha steady, she wl say dats wat u want n nt ha real woman. U dnt s3x ha, she wl say she is nt s3xualy atractv 2 u. E don tire me
5. U spend much £€$# on ha, she wl say u tink she luvs u cos of money or u r wasteful. U dnt spend much on ha, she wl say u r stingy n selfish n nt caring. Wat do women want.
6. Etc.
Infact men r nt hpy at all

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Realy Want by delkuf(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
women wnt only wht their eyes see or their heart think at dat moment
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
my advice for you..... be a monk tongue
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by aydriano(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Its a questn dat has botherd men 4 years,wat do women want? Truth is there is no ansa
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by eklassical(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
ask google or akpors!
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by gonon: 3:52am On Dec 21, 2012
The picture says it all

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Realy Want by dmcdad: 4:43am On Dec 21, 2012
aydriano: Its a questn dat has botherd men 4 years,wat do women want? Truth is, there is no ansa

Gbam!!!

One doesn't have to kill oneself to know what women really want, because the next gurl one might meet could have a desire for entirely different things. The best bet is... Study the one you have and device the best way to follow her.

You cant know what all women want. Their need and desire varies as their faces varies. What works with Miss A might not hold with Miss B and vice-versa..

One does not need to study womanology to know what women want. Although I must confess that a lot of women are very confuse today, to the extent that they themselves do not know what they really want.. Because they might want one thing now, and the next moment, they might want something that completely negates what they crave for some few moments ago. Smh

Bottom line... Women are confused creatures. Lol.. Abeg make una no attack me ooooo

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 21, 2012
gonon: The picture says it all

grin grin
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by seunfly: 5:15am On Dec 21, 2012
Women want to be the centre of gravity of your life, the dominant thought on you mind and the only life you should live.

Gentle Naaz: Wat do women realy want 4m a man. Infact men r getn tired of d ambiquity n ambivalence altitude incesantly shown by women
1. U call ha steady, she says u r desperate or u r 2 clingy n like monitoring ha. U dont call ha steady, she wl say u don get anoda woman or u dnt luv ha anymore
2. U monitor hu calls ha, she wl say u r 2 clingy. U dnt monitor ha calls, she wl say u dnt care about ha
3. U keep on telling ha she is beautiful, she wl c u as u want to bleep n run like oda guys dat told ha d same. U dont tell ha she is beautifull, she will say she is no longa atractv 2 u. Wat do women want?
4. U s3x ha steady, she wl say dats wat u want n nt ha real woman. U dnt s3x ha, she wl say she is nt s3xualy atractv 2 u. E don tire me
5. U spend much £€$# on ha, she wl say u tink she luvs u cos of money or u r wasteful. U dnt spend much on ha, she wl say u r stingy n selfish n nt caring. Wat do women want.
6. Etc.
Infact men r nt hpy at all

If you do all this, don't you see that she has taken all your time & life and that still can not stop her from doing what ever she feel like doing. So my advice is " do your best but never stress yourself " any girl that can't love under this condition will never love you.
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 21, 2012
dmcdad:

Gbam!!!

One doesn't have to kill oneself to know what women really want, because the next gurl one might meet could have a desire for entirely different things. The best bet is... Study the one you have and device the best way to follow her.

You cant know what all women want. Their need and desire varies as their faces varies. What works with Miss A might not hold with Miss B and vice-versa..

One does not need to study womanology to know what women want. Although I must confess that a lot of women are very confuse today, to the extent that they themselves do not know what they really want.. Because they might want one thing now, and the next moment, they might want something that completely negates what they crave for some few moments ago. Smh

Bottom line... Women are confused creatures. Lol.. Abeg make una no attack me ooooo
hmmm
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by dmcdad: 5:57am On Dec 21, 2012
Graphy: hmmm

What?
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 21, 2012
dmcdad:

What?
nothing
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by dmcdad: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2012
Graphy: nothing

If you have anything against what I wrote, let me know
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2012
dmcdad:

If you have anything against what I wrote, let me know
u shuldnt ve said women are confused creatures,why generalizing?
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by dmcdad: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2012
Graphy: u shuldnt ve said women are confused creatures,why generalizing?

That's because generally, women are a source of confusion to men (especially when trying to please them with their spontaneous nature).
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2012
dmcdad:

That's because generally, women are a source of confusion to men (especially when trying to please them with their spontaneous nature).
nt all women have dat nature.
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by dmcdad: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2012
Graphy: nt all women have dat nature.

You are right
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by olumaxi(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2012
a woman wil alwaz behave as a woman..no mata her age
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by ITbomb(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2012
They say they want a God fearing, honest guy but a nice guy is too boring.
What I found out about them is that they want player who goes to church.
A nice guy who would shut them up when they are messing up.
An outgoing social guy who would be at home with them

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2012
olumaxi: a woman wil alwaz behave as a woman..no mata her age
who is talkn abt age here?wat has age got 2 do wit it?
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by olumaxi(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2012
Graphy: who is talkn abt age here?wat has age got 2 do wit it?
jst to let u knw dat,d nature of women not knoin wat they want has been embeded in dia biological structure
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by dmcdad: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2012
olumaxi: jst to let u knw dat,d nature of women not knoin wat they want has been embeded in dia biological structure

Gbam!!!
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by softman: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Women want love, but they do not know the basics of love and Men don't show true love. That is why you see so many marriages crashing today.[color=#000099]
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nextworldnx(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2012

Miss, hold it there. Do u want me to use u, Yes, even u to prove that u don't know what u want?...Ooops, I forgot that even if I do, u wouldn't even realise it.

@OP, dis question has been there for ages and even our Great-grand fathers died searching for answers. Don't even bother urself about what they want, cos trust me u will die before ur time trying to satisfy their wants.
Teach them how to relate with u, Imagine them to be a new system u bought and u have to install a new OS and other Application softwares tailored to ur needs. That way, they will only function the way U have programmed them.
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
@topic

Fallacy of hasty generalization and conclusion, and a pitiable show of crowd following mentality. . .

If you want to know what a woman wants, ask her. Do not use one woman's behaviour to judge another, or mere hearsay. Most of the people crap-talking here are in no relationship. . . Crowd-following-no-IQ-having-I-cannot-think-for-myself-Nigerians.

If you have dated numerous ladies and they all behave the same to you, then you are due for a doctors appointment. . . Something must be wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
olumaxi: jst to let u knw dat,d nature of women not knoin wat they want has been embeded in dia biological structure
The grammatical brouhaha in this comment, coupled with the fact that it makes no damned sense, makes this comment unfortunately dumb. . .

What do you know about biological structure, or what was embedded in it? Smh
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Nextworldnx:

Miss, hold it there. Do u want me to use u, Yes, even u to prove that u don't know what u want?...Ooops, I forgot that even if I do, u wouldn't even realise it.

@OP, dis question has been there for ages and even our Great-grand fathers died searching for answers. Don't even bother urself about what they want, cos trust me u will die before ur time trying to satisfy their wants.
Teach them how to relate with u, Imagine them to be a new system u bought and u have to install a new OS and other Application softwares tailored to ur needs. That way, they will only function the way U have programmed them.
u speak like u knw me,hw old re u? 10?
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
sexkillz: @topic

Fallacy of hasty generalization and conclusion, and a pitiable show of crowd following mentality. . .

If you want to know what a woman wants, ask her. Do not use one woman's behaviour to judge another, or mere hearsay. Most of the people crap-talking here are in no relationship. . . Crowd-following-no-IQ-having-I-cannot-think-for-myself-Nigerians.

If you have dated numerous ladies and they all behave the same to you, then you are due for a doctors appointment. . . Something must be wrong with you.
tanx alot,help me tell them.
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by kingsceemark(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Graphy: tanx alot,help me tell them.
grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by olumaxi(m): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2012
sexkillz: The grammatical brouhaha in this comment, coupled with the fact that it makes no damned sense, makes this comment unfortunately dumb. . .

What do you know about biological structure, or what was embedded in it? Smh
i gues they say..evriman is entitled to his opinion(no1 opinion is a scripture)..and if it apuns u disagree wit som1 elses opinion,u shld b sensible in counterin such opinion n not make derogatory coments..i wonda who's dumb here now..1 lov
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2012
Women know what they want, its men who try to force women to be what they want them to be.
Re: What Do Women Realy Want by ITbomb(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Women know what they want, its men who try to force women to be what they want them to be.
Like forcing them to wear higher heels when there is greater risk of broken ankles.
Wearing dead people hairs.
Covering face with pancake
All these na by force?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Real Facts About Men And Women / How To Really Get A Woman Mad / What Has Love Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.