Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,889 members, 7,852,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! (5770 Views)

Should This Man Do DNA Test for this boy To Be Sure (pix) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Men always think they are smart players but end up being the dumb ones.

See how the baby looks so much like the man, Both lips and nose.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Kaymansion(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin He further stated that he hired two lawyers but the actress slept with the two of them in order to frustrate the case.
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Coolguy34(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
I..
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by LOVEGINO(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
delzbaba:
is Yul that stupid not to have conducted a DNA test before announcing to the world?
if u know wetin puzsy don cause for dis sinful world, u no go blame am.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by AlphaTaikun: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
BadRadio:
Actress, Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son

Nollywood actress, Judy Austin’s ex-husband, Obasi Emmanuel, has claimed that he is the one who fathered the child that she welcomed with her new hubby, Yul Edochie.

He had earlier taken to social media to accuse Judy and Yul of denying him access to his children.

Obasi claimed to have married the actress when she was 19 years old and invested heavily in her education. He also said that she ran away with their kids.

He further stated that he hired two lawyers but the actress slept with the two of them in order to frustrate the case.
These dudes should get a DNA test done and stop ranting in the media!
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by ezechi242: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Am of Una go come shock say none of the SIMPs get the pikin ....women wey devil dey give chance nai we dey marry put for house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament / My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.