Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded (8916 Views)

Cross River State Has Not Banned Devotion In Schools –SSG / Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by ektbear: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2011
Gbawe:

The fact is that all ACN Governors are miles ahead of those they replaced in terms of decency and pro-people policy making, developmental ideas and leadership orientation.

This is something I think that needs to be emphasized. The PDP governors in the SW were sooooooooo bad!

They may have been the worst governors in Nigeria, period. You know my governor Segun Oni was spending state money on a dairy farm, right?  cry And all the cows died of malnutrition supposedly  cry cry cry

Beaf, what you don't seem to get is that a state like mine cannot afford bad leaders. Every dollar is precious and must be spent intelligently. We simply cannot have lackwit (or corrupt) governors, otherwise the state will not progress economically.

Read about this rail project that was presented at the ACN governors meeting for example: http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/16649-the-acn-speed-rail-project.html

What impact do you think this will happen on a rural state like Ekiti if you can essentially make it a suburb of Lagos? The suburb of Houston my parents live in 30 or 40 years ago was undeveloped bush. But now it is a town even wealthier per capita than the city (Houston) it a suburb of!

Will you ever see such forward thinking and broadness of vision from the PDP in Yorubaland? No way!

Anyway, I don't begrudge people the choice of PDP if they want. People need to choose whatever party they are happy with. But at least in my own homeland (Yorubaland), we have rejected PDP thoroughly. Others in other zones can do what they like, I don't care.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

^
Quite a few of the tiny parties have equivalent spread. PDP's only opposition is PDP.

At last, the truth emerges from the chief priest of the evil forest! grin grin grin grin grin
I wonder what in your definition meets "f.u.cked up badly?" Could it be one of:

[list]
[li]Abandoning his state to live in Lagos[/li]
[li]Telling workers he wasn't elected to pay them[/li]
[li]Waiting for dry season (which will be his second) to begin doing his job[/li]
[li]Staying in his state only 3 day a month[/li]
[li]Spending more time abroad than in his state[/li]
[li]Using more money on estacode and flight tickets than is required to pay the striking workers he is irresponsibly refusing to pay[/li]
[li]Making grand sounding, quixotic speeches and doing fuckall[/li]
[/list]

LOLZZZ!!!

i never knew you also have serious issues with assimilation. Honestly you are pathethic.
By the way BEAF,

HAS DELTA GONE TO THE DOGS?
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by mepistle: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2011
Politics these days across board will inevitably go through d gruellung phase of nemesis! It always & surely will!
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
ekt_bear:

This is something I think that needs to be emphasized. The PDP governors in the SW were sooooooooo bad!

They may have been the worst governors in Nigeria, period. You know my governor Segun Oni was spending state money on a dairy farm, right?  cry And all the cows died of malnutrition supposedly  cry cry cry

Beaf, what you don't seem to get is that a state like mine cannot afford bad leaders. Every dollar is precious and must be spent intelligently. We simply cannot have lackwit (or corrupt) governors, otherwise the state will not progress economically.

Read about this rail project that was presented at the ACN governors meeting for example: http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/16649-the-acn-speed-rail-project.html

What impact do you think this will happen on a rural state like Ekiti if you can essentially make it a suburb of Lagos? The suburb of Houston my parents live in 30 or 40 years ago was undeveloped bush. But now it is a town even wealthier per capita than the city (Houston) it a suburb of!

Will you ever see such forward thinking and broadness of vision from the PDP in Yorubaland? No way!

Anyway, I don't begrudge people the choice of PDP if they want. People need to choose whatever party they are happy with. But at least in my own homeland (Yorubaland), we have rejected PDP thoroughly. Others in other zones can do what they like, I don't care.

Everyone knows there were problems with PDP in the SW, but there's a new game in town and the over-the-top bigotry that accompanies ACN is the thing that has already killed it.
There are big visions everywhere in today's Nigeria. PDP was good for other parts of the country which is why they are still in power and look unshakable; my state saw a leap in development (as it is still seeing), even though Ibori saw more joy in theft which he is paying for.

I don't get carried away by ideas like the high speed rail, which would just be a huge white elephant. That sort of thing possibly needs its own power station, efficient telecoms, a huge IT network and well trained staff.
People love to hear big dreams bandied about, thats why it was mentioned. But Nigeria does not yet have the foundations for such a project; we've got to start small, before expanding into such. At this time, it would need tonnes of expatriates to succeed, and when it does, too few would be able to afford its services,
Put mildly, it was a bad project to canvass at this point in time when jobs are desperately needed. A pie in the sky.

The time to be carried away is when MOU's and actual construction contracts get signed.
Ideas are present everywhere and in all parties. What is needed is the will to actually take off. We had that happening in my state recently, with an estimated $16billion worth of investments to build the biggest industrial area in Africa; its actually kicking off and ticking all boxes and its all PDP.
Similar is happening in Bayelsa, and its all PDP. It will happen in Lagos, even if to a lesser scale; and its all PDP. Not pie in the sky, but happening before our eyes.
I am talking of tectonic plate moving initiatives to drive Nigeria firmly on the path of industrialisation. Dude, the country is taking off like an F-22, but many don't realise it, cos we are cuaght up in our various little regions or ethnic groups.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

Everyone knows there were problems with PDP in the SW, but there's a new game in town and the over-the-top bigotry that accompanies ACN is the thing that has already killed it.
There are big visions everywhere in today's Nigeria. PDP was good for other parts of the country which is why they are still in power and look unshakable; my state saw a leap in development (as it is still seeing), even though Ibori saw more joy in theft which he is paying for.

interesting, reading this from u again. Ibori, we know is a confirmed thief and now past tense. what about Udaughan and his cohorts which are the main basis of this thread? your fellow deltans on this forum think they are criminals. are they the supposedly dogs Deltans have to contend with now?
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Gbawe: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf, as Demdem is saying, why not cut to the chase and tell us what you think of Governor Uduaghan and his leadership of [b]your [/b]State ? if you agree he is one of the worst in Nigeria you then have to explain why you have such a b.on.er for Aregbesola while you ignore the reprobate leading your State . Do you not understand that charity begins at home? Do you at all know that your state and region needs you considering that basket cases , like Sylva and Uduaghan, are leading you into oblivion while you continue to follow Aregbesola around?
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2011
Gbawe:

Beaf, as Demdem is saying, why not cut to the chase and tell us what you think of Governor Uduaghan and his leadership of your [/b]State ? if you agree he is one of the worst in Nigeria you then have to explain why you have such a b.on.er for [b]Aregbesola while you ignore the reprobate leading your State . Do you not understand that charity begins at home? Do you at all know that your state and region needs you considering that basket cases , like Sylva and Uduaghan, are leading you into oblivion while you continue to follow Aregbesola around?

Lol! Bigot, why not create a few more stup!d threads like this one in the vain hope that I will stop having a go at the clown, Aregbesola?
I'm not surprised that you think both Sylva and Uduaghan are the governors of my state, it takes the pure and unadulterated version of daftness you possess to reach such a conclusion.

. . .Weapons-grade idiocy! grin
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! Bigot, why not create a few more stup!d threads like this one in the vain hope that I will stop having a go at the clown, Aregbesola?
I'm not surprised that you think both Sylva and Uduaghan are the governors of my state, it takes the pure and unadulterated version of daftness you possess to reach such a conclusion.

Sharaaappp deeer ODE. na me open thread no be him. this is my first and most likely my last thread on this issue tell us about Udaughan and his cohorts, instead u dey yarn dust. are they the dogs being reffered to by your fellow Deltans? why is that so difficult to answer LIAR.

BEAF, HAS DELTA GONE TO THE DOGS
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Gbawe: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

M.o.ron. I never doubted you were slow I just did not appreciate that you were snail slow. I stated that:
Do you at all know that your state and region needs you considering that basket cases , like Sylva and Uduaghan, are leading you into oblivion

Even a "weapons grade suwegbe" will understand that I am not implying that Delta State has two Governors. Rather, I am indicating how Delta (your State) and the SS region at large is led by reprobates . You keep clutching at straws. That would be consistent with how you are drowning and drifting pitiably since your ill-judged return to Nairaland after your recent 'internship' spent licking balls at Aso Rock .
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2011
Demdem:

Sharaaappp deeer ODE. na me open thread no be him. this is my first and most likely my last thread on this issue tell us about Udaughan and his cohorts, instead u dey yarn dust. are they the dogs being reffered to by your fellow Deltans? why is that so difficult to answer LIAR.

BEAF, HAS DELTA GONE TO THE DOGS

All you can do is emit gas like the fool you are. Lol!
Jealousy will kill you o! grin
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
Gbawe:

M.o.ron. I never doubted you were slow I just did not appreciate that you were snail slow. I stated that:
Even a "weapon grade " will understand that[b] I am not implying that Delta State has two Governors[/b]. Rather, I am indicating how Delta (your State) and the SS region at large is led by reprobates . You keep clutching at straws. That would be consistent with how you are drowning and drifting pitiably since your ill-judged return to Nairaland after your recent 'internship' spent licking balls at Aso Rock .

I see you're so dissapointingly daft! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Keep exposing your bewildering Daftness for all to see.

One Id!ot mentions Delta state and the other talks of its governor being Sylva. Did you miss any vitamins or vital milk while growing up? LOLZZZ!!!

Go and weep for Aregbesola the clown.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

All you can do is emit gas like the fool you are. Lol!
Jealousy will kill you o! grin

you meant your would be ancestors right? especially the ones that will rightly come from u directly? please clarify for all to know. cool cool

BEAF, HAS DELTA GONE TO THE DOGS?
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2011
www.afrosciencecommunity.com grin
Am doing a backround check to see whether you submit any of your scamming proposal to Min. Of sci&tech.

So after your scamming project failed you resort to licking balls?

yahoozieeeeeee! Ja mi si grin
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

I see you're so dissapointingly daft! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Keep exposing your bewildering Daftness for all to see.

One Id!ot mentions Delta state and the other talks of its governor being Sylva. Did you miss any vitamins or vital milk while growing up? LOLZZZ!!!

Go and weep for Aregbesola the clown.

actually BEAF, i think u are the only indisputable daft person on this thread.
were u not the one that posted a picture from Japan and called it Asaba?
were u not the one that strongly believe that GEJ became President firstly from MAY 2011.

Actually, examine ursef well and u will see that u are super daft.

Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2011
^
Lol! You keep emitting gases just like the fool you are! No intelligense in anything you write, nothing positive. But hey! Thats what village id!ots are for, they entertain with their "brainpower."

Rhino.5dm:

www.afrosciencecommunity.com grin
Am doing a backround check to see whether you submit any of your scamming proposal to Min. Of sci&tech.

So after your scamming project failed you resort to licking balls?

yahoozieeeeeee! Ja mi si grin

You are still running with your fools idea of trying to drag down a website like www.afrosciencecommunity.com? You are indeed an incurable fool.
I will advice all NLers to visit www.afrosciencecommunity.com, there are lots of brilliant freebies to be had and more will come. It is a labour of love that will deliver in due time.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2011
Bloody scammer!
Beaf:

^
Lol! You keep emitting gases just like the fool you are! No intelligense in anything you write, nothing positive. But hey! Thats what village id!ots are for, they entertain with their "brainpower."

You are still running with your fools idea of trying to drag down a website like www.afrosciencecommunity.com? You are indeed an incurable fool.
I will advice all NLers to visit www.afrosciencecommunity.com, there are lots of brilliant freebies to be had and more will come. It is a labour of love that will deliver in due time.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by seanet02: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

^

What freebies does one stand to gain from that scam site you ediot brags about? You are just a plain ediot like your paymaster in fishermen hat. EFCC will soon catch up with you ediot.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2011
^
That website is not for fools like you sir.

Rhino.5dm:

Bloody scammer!

Wahaaaaaay!!!!!!
Its id!ots parade day!!!! grin grin grin
Yaiiiiiii! All id!ots come out to play!

Is it not funny that you started this daft campaign and only managed to advertise the website to the extent that okada_man got interested enough to contact us? I'm quite sure many more will too. Its not everyday one comes across Nigerians who are selflessly giving to their country.
You are a real clown. But you've got Gbawe, demdem and the premature man called seanet for company; two of the Worlds worst irredeemables. A real parade!

All NLers please visit www.afrosciencecommunity.com, and see whats going on. We need your encouragement, its tough, but we are very determined.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

^

which of ur generations exactly are you directing that to? 3rd or 4th? undecided undecided undecided please be specific so we wont think that you are reffering to your whole race.

i know ur end game is for this thread to be locked, no yawa, we will still meet again.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by seanet02: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2011
Anybody that transacts business, financial or any transaction with www.afrosciencecommunity.com does so at his or her own peril. How on earth will such an entity lack a
REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE NUMBER WITH THE CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,
NO REGISTRATION WITH THE BODY RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER IN AND OUT OF NIGERIA,
NO OFFICIAL ADDRESS,
NO PHONE NUMBERS,
NO PHYSICAL ADDRESS, NO LIST OF DIRECTORS OR MANAGERS,
WHOIS REGISTRATION DETAILS PROTECTED,
NO SIGN OF PREVIOUS OR PROSPECTIVE BUSINESS ENGAGEMENTS,
NO TRACK RECORDS TO VERIFY,
NO REAL HUMAN PICTURE TO AT LEAST TRY AND IDENTIFY SOMEBODY,

THIS IS FRAUD

THIS IS FRAUD

THIS IS FRAUD
BEWARE

BEWARE

BEWARE
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2011
shaaaattaaap dia!! EFCC are coming after you, better start runninggrin . Bloody scammer
chei! Your nyansh don open very wide.

Beaf:

^

Wahaaaaaay!!!!!!

Is it not funny that you started this daft campaign and only managed to advertise the website to the extent that okada_man got interested enough to contact us? I'm quite sure many more will too. Its not everyday one comes across Nigerians who are selflessly giving to their country.
You are a real clown. But you've got Gbawe, demdem and the premature man called seanet for company; two of the Worlds worst irredeemables. A real parade!

Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2011
caught pant down and still lying, huh!. . .see thief, your website has no contact address all in the effort to leave no trace abi? God don catch you barawo. Dan banza kawai! grin
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2011
seanet02:

Anybody that transacts business,  financial or any transaction with www.afrosciencecommunity.com does so at his or her own peril.  How on earth will such an entity lack a
NO REGISTRATION WITH THE BODY RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER IN AND OUT OF NIGERIA,
NO OFFICIAL ADDRESS,
NO PHONE NUMBERS,

THIS IS FRAUD

THIS IS FRAUD

THIS IS FRAUD
BEWARE

BEWARE

BEWARE  

ACTUALLY, THATS WHAT PDP IS NOTED FOR. WHAT BEAF STANDS FOR. BUSINESS AS USUAL.

Beaf:

^

Wahaaaaaay!!!!!!

What campaign? we simply want to know how far with Udaughan and u still havent gotten it. are u that super daft? undecided
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2011
Lol! Abusing Delta failed woefully, so you begin to abuse a selfless group of individuals who are willing to donate both their time and inventions for the benefit of Africa.
What a bunch of true fools! Scientists will wanna check you out to understand how it is possible to be that stup!d.

I will make sure every new invention on that site is announced right here on NL for everyone to use FREE of charge. Cos we want Nigeria to develop and we cannot do it with fools like you lot.

Watch out for us in the news in the very near future. This is from our inventions page:
Yam Harvester (FREE!)
Banana and Plantain Harvester (FREE!)
Energy Forest (FREE!)
Atomic Hydrogen Power Plant (FREE!)
Solar Air Conditioning (FREE!)
http://afrosciencecommunity.com/InventionList.aspx

All damn FREE, because there are brainy people who are also caring. . . much unlike you brain deprived  dolts.

Baboons.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! Abusing Delta failed woefully, so you begin to abuse a selfless group of individuals who are willing to donate both their time and inventions for the benefit of Africa.
What a bunch of true fools! Scientists will wanna check you out to understand how it is possible to be that stup!d.

I will make sure every new invention on that site is announced right here on NL for everyone to use FREE of charge. Cos we want Nigeria to develop and we cannot do it with fools like you lot.

Watch out for us in the news in the very near future. This is from our inventions page:
Yam Harvester (FREE!)
Energy Forest (FREE!)

All damn FREE, because there are brainy people who are also caring. . . much unlike you brain deprived  dolts.

Baboons.

what is this id*ota talking about. we arents interested in your scam on this thread. please open another thread and sell your fraud not here.
We just want to know if Dogs are now in charge of DELTA
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2011
Barawon Banza! bloody scammer! Be ready EFCC are coming for your head.
All you do is to callect people's hard earn money under bogus innitiatives packed with big lies? Heck this ediot think everybody is like him with the IQ of hybrid cow. Nonsense.

Afroscience my foot!

Beaf:

Yam Harvester (FREE!)
Energy Forest (FREE!)

All damn FREE, because there are brainy people who are also caring. . . much unlike you brain deprived dolts.

Baboons.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by OAM4J: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
Alright guys, am subscribing to this thread and watching . . . pls lets stop the insults and keep our posts civil.

Thanks.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Gbawe: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2011
seanet02:

Anybody that transacts business,  financial or any transaction with www.afrosciencecommunity.com does so at his or her own peril.  How on earth will such an entity lack a
NO OFFICIAL ADDRESS,
NO PHONE NUMBERS,

THIS IS FRAUD

THIS IS FRAUD

THIS IS FRAUD
BEWARE

BEWARE

BEWARE 

Simply ridiculous !!! I can't believe Beaf went public with this amateurish tripe . Then again, it is not really surprising considering that Beaf is no more than a cheap and hungry "spin and spell" scam artist and dreamer. He must assume cyberspace is full of dullards like himself as per how gullible idiots , who need to get out more, worship him blindly on Nairaland.

Totally fraudulent and 419 looking website that evades providing the real identifier tags all serious , busy and successful e-commerce outfits possess that separates them from 'jeun jeun' wannabees looking for scraps. Beaf, go and get a real job that will pay the rent so you don't have to lick the balls of politicians. You are the 419ner you accuse others to be .
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2011
Notice how he stop calling me 419 since after i expose his fraudulent scamming site. What sort of low lifer will indulge in such a open rackets? ? Get manual plantain, cassava and, yam whatever processing machine for free. Beaf i were you i will perform User ID harakiri and never to return with this shameless user name. Breeze don blow fowl nyansh don open.

I pity any sensible insane person that will venture in to any kind of aggreement with that obvious scamming website.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by seanet02: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2011
Beaf OLE OLE OLE. Thief, Thief, Thief, Barawo, Ole ole. Jaguda baba Ole, Omo ole ifo. 419 number 1 leader. Scam programmer. God punish you ediot
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2011
LOL!!

What a bunch of fools and dimwits!!! So you went to the site to find out my address? You are really a bunch of fools. Here you are trying in vain to kill a good thing just like the losers and promoters of criminals that you are. What a pack of frogs!

My prayer is that every NLer goes to the site and helps themselves to what is on offer, and that's including you buffoons. Abeg that site is not for clods and winshes like you people.
Most others would visit, take what they can and be very happy indeed.

For those interested, the website address is http://afrosciencecommunity.com/
Please visit it and register. The site has been left idle for a bit because such things need a lot of energy and as can be witnessed here, some of the very Nigerians we wish to help can be like a pack of demons. And the very same people come here and cry crocodile tears about the country no developing.

Everything happens for a purpose and today has been quite an eye-opening day.

Rhino.5dm:

Notice how he stop calling me 419 since after i expose his fraudulent scamming site. What sort of low lifer will indulge in such a open rackets? ? Get manual plantain, cassava and, yam whatever processing machine for free. Beaf i were you i will perform User ID harakiri and never to return with this shameless user name. Breeze don blow fowl nyansh don open.

I pity any sensible insane person that will venture in to any kind of aggreement with that obvious scamming website.

You are dense. The mods kept deleting it. You no the drill, you lie at random. . . The original yahooze!
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 1:12am On Aug 22, 2011
seanet02:

Anybody that transacts business, financial or any transaction with www.afrosciencecommunity.com does so at his or her own peril. How on earth will such an entity lack a
NO OFFICIAL ADDRESS,
NO PHONE NUMBERS,

THIS IS FRAUD

THIS IS FRAUD

THIS IS FRAUD
BEWARE

BEWARE

BEWARE

If you weren't such a monkey, you would realise that the website is in America. But you are the Worlds best when it comes to foolishness, so no biggies. Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China / Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried / Tinubu Sets Up Constitutional Review Committee On Police Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.