Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded (8914 Views)

Cross River State Has Not Banned Devotion In Schools –SSG / Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 4:32am On Aug 22, 2011
So what if the website is on the orbit? Bros! Why do you think you are smart? How can ordinary plantain or cassava farmer get to you? No address, No phone numbers, No nothing!? Only one single empty form to contact the "ghost" behind the thieving innitiative? . Any sincere orgnisation should have things like. . .phone numbers,email address,office address and what not geniune registration number.

But you the scammer went ahead to set up a cover-up website address, to be use as a baits to attract "rich folks" and suck them dry abi?

You see why you are nothing but lawrence anini, among those bringing a bad name to nigeria with their criminality.

After i expose your lies, you still have the effrontery to keep on displaying your diabolic nature abi? Now you no even get shame you are inviting NLander to that scamming site? I just they pity the pack of brainless moorons in your folks that will follow you.

Afteral what are they known for? Follow follow beaf around without knowing the atom of what's happening. I pity any sensible NLander that leave any of his contacts on the Yahoo yahoo site.

I just contacted the EFCC, and their IT dept which my friend is heading is working very fast to get you, They are closing on you and its just matter of time before you are handed to the FBI like common criminal your are.

Find your level and take off or better still, dress like james Ibori and varnish. [size=18pt] They are coming!! [/size]

Even the Talibans ain't that faceless to say but the least.

Beaf:

If you weren't such a monkey, you would realise that the website is in America. But you are the Worlds best when it comes to foolishness, so no biggies. Lol!
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by okadaman2: 4:57am On Aug 22, 2011
Na wa o shocked

Choi! Dem don injure beaf finish for this thread embarassed

Like I said earlier, if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Aregbesola is not nearly as bad as you've painted him at least compared to the vultures in the PDP.

Anyway, carry on folks, I already said my bit.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^
Beaf started the stone throwing. He threw gravel, but by Gods grace nah the whole Olumo Rock will go throw to his >>>>>> (as said by SEAN02).

Beaf:

LOL!!

What a bunch of fools and dimwits!!! So you went to the site to find out my address? You are really a bunch of fools. Here you are trying in vain to kill a good thing just like the losers and promoters of criminals that you are. What a pack of frogs!

My prayer is that every NLer goes to the site and helps themselves to what is on offer, and that's including you buffoons. Abeg that site is not for clods and winshes like you people.
Most others would visit, take what they can and be very happy indeed.

For those interested, the website address is http://afrosciencecommunity.com/
Please visit it and register. The site has been left idle for a bit because such things need a lot of energy and as can be witnessed here, some of the very Nigerians we wish to help can be like a pack of demons. And the very same people come here and cry crocodile tears about the country no developing.

Do you think the prayers of LIARS are answered ODE. If you can have the effrontery to post the pictures of JAPAN and called it ASABA and still defend it rigourously, who in his right senses will take you serious? my friend, you have lost credibility and you and anything that has to do with you marketing wise is a failure. Anyone that has anything to do either with you or that SCAM of a site is definitely on his own.

By the way BEAF, HAS DELTA STATE GONE TO THE DOGS
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2011
OAM4J:

Alright guys, am subscribing to this thread and watching . . . [b]pls lets stop the insults and keep our posts civil.

Thanks.[/b]

That is all i wanted. Check my first post and you will see that i requested for this and stuck to it before the LIAR (is a fact that has been repeatedly proven and not an insult. Just calling him by his name) decided to reveal himself. Just ask him to either answer the question or ignore and vamoose from this thread abegiiii
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Gbawe: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2011
okada_man:

Na wa o shocked

Choi! Dem don injure beaf finish for this thread  embarassed

Like I said earlier, if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Aregbesola is not nearly as bad as you've painted him at least compared to the vultures in the PDP.

Anyway, carry on folks, I already said my bit.

He did this to himself. Beaf knows  that many of us have 'sussed' him ages ago as an empty barrel and a petty con man always out to deceive folks . We would all be millionaires if we had a Penny for each time Beaf has hypocritically compromised his own so called principles and beliefs right here on Nairaland.

Nonetheless, after getting carried away by the ethnic bigots who hail their 'area father' (Beaf) non-stop, he now feels like Lord of the Manor enough to begin making the proverbial mistake of hurling Stones while living in a glass house. The fool , because of a few sycophants and ethnic bigot fans, thinks he can run around "spin and spelling" odious and childish crap. Of course he will be dealt with. Nigeria is bigger than all of us . No one, if at all decent , especially when they come from a state and region where thugs, drug addicts and killers are leaders, should make it a waking obsession savaging decent folks hypocritically.

Those of us who know Beaf understand , from his sycophantic worship of those in "the nest of killers" PDP, he is one of the resident ball lickers at Aso Rock. His current 'spin and spell' assignment against Aregbesola and the ACN will fail. Only a madman (and Beaf is certainly one) will state the ACN must not be allowed near power while the same insane individual remains a rabid fan of the PDP. Such insane pronouncements , that patronise the intelligence of Nigerians , since we all know the PDP well after suffering for 12 years under the Party, are the clues that shows how Beaf really makes a living . He certainly does not make much from that scam website he pushes with pride.  This is why Demdem (another poster who has sussed Beaf totally) keeps asking him "has Delta State gone to the dogs? " yet Beaf continues to evade the question.

Mr Beaf tell us ; Has Delta State gone to the dogs?
Are you on Uduaghan's payroll as well?
Who else are you working for aside GEJ and Uduaghan?
Is this why you ignore the fire ragging in your own State to chase around a leaders who has the 100% approval rating of those who voted to put him in office ?

Better return those cheques to your PDP paymasters and save whatever dignity still remains in you . Nairalanders have worked you out.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by seanet02: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2011
Beaf:

If you weren't such a monkey, you would realise that the website is in America. But you are the Worlds best when it comes to foolishness, so no biggies. Lol!
Liar! You are spewing utter rubbish. Almost every website is hosted in US, that does not mean the website is in US. You are a yahoo any and nothing more. Ole ole ole.
You mighty have inherited this stealing and fraudulent instincts from your father. Mad dog.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2011
Beaf da doop is living on the edge. . .am glad to be part of the force that succeeded in exposing and taking out this con man. Pity.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by DrummaBoy(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2011
Seun, Jarus
I hope U guys won't just sit there & allow dis argument be settled wit GUNS before you call it to order
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^^
nah, no guns just a question that is yet to be answered by the principal.

BEAF, HAS DELTA STATE GONE TO THE DOGS?
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by DrummaBoy(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2011
Because with the aformentioned, BEAF HAS BEEN FATALLY WOUNDED. And God alone knows what he can do.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2011
Libyans are celebrating of Gaddafi' fall, Nlanders are celebrating the fall of Beaf. . .one is a tyrant while the other is yahoo con petty thief. See the similarity? The are ALL evil! When the evil die people rejoice. Ten gunshots. Akatum! Akatum!!!. . . .Akatuuuuuum!!!
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

So what if the website is on the orbit? Bros! Why do you think you are smart? How can ordinary plantain or cassava farmer get to you?  No address, No phone numbers, No nothing!? Only one single empty form to contact the "ghost" behind the thieving innitiative? . Any sincere orgnisation should have things like. . .phone numbers,email address,office address and what not geniune registration number.

But you the scammer went ahead to set up a cover-up website address, to be use as a baits to attract "rich folks"  and suck them dry abi?

You see why you are nothing but lawrence anini, among those bringing a bad name to nigeria with their criminality.

After i expose your lies, you still have the effrontery to keep on displaying your diabolic nature abi? Now you no even get shame you are inviting NLander to that scamming site? I just they pity the pack of brainless moorons in your folks that will follow you.

Afteral what are they known for? Follow follow beaf around without knowing the atom of what's happening. I pity any sensible NLander that leave any of his contacts on the Yahoo yahoo site.

I just contacted the EFCC, and their IT dept which my friend is heading is working very fast to get you, They are closing on you and its just matter of time before you are handed to the FBI like common criminal your are.

Find your level and take off or better still, dress like james Ibori and varnish. [size=18pt] They are coming!! [/size]

Even the Talibans ain't that faceless to say but the least.

Lol! What a pack of monkeys!!!

This post has to cop it for the most stup!d post ever on NL! If anything, you dolts are the ones injured, cos anybody can visit the site and see that it is a selfless effort. What do you call those that wish to shoot down selfless efforts, if not demons in the mould of those they worship; the IBB's and others who sent bombs to the likes of Dele Giwa. Its id!ots like you that keep Nigeria undeveloped.

No be only EFCC, call FBI you baboon. LOL!!
That website will keep matching on and when it takes off properly, will serve the good of not just Nigerians, but ALL blacks.
[size=21pt]
Aregbesola is the most USELESS governor in Nigeria. Mek una kill una sef![/size]

Jealousy go give una malaria o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/493573_ROFLMAO_gif160cac557c463dbfce44052002f9d454
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^^^
welkom LIAR.

Abegii, has DELTA GONE TO THE DOGS?
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Libyans are celebrating of Gaddafi' fall, Nlanders are celebrating the fall of Beaf. . .one is a tyrant while the other is yahoo con petty thief. See the similarity? The are ALL evil! When the evil die people rejoice.  Ten gunshots.  Akatum! Akatum!!!. . . .Akatuuuuuum!!!

You are watching the fall of yourself, you mega dimwit. You are no better than a yet to evolve Neanderthal with no brains to grasp the crime you are committing.
Too stoopid to see clearly, all because you wish to defend a useless governor called Aregbesola.

The website is afrosciencecommunity.com for those who wish to check it out.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
[size=21pt]Aregbesola is the most USELESS governor in Nigeria[/size]

If you guys like, hang or jump over the nearest cliff. If you like abuse a selfless effort to develop Africa; one fact will remain, Aregbesola is damn useless and Beaf's song ain't changing today, tomorrow or the day after. cool cool cool cool

The truth is bitter. So let it haunt you.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
Beaf:

[size=21pt]Aregbesola is the most USELESS governor in Nigeria[/size]

If you guys like, hang or jump over the nearest cliff. If you like abuse a selfless effort to develop Africa; one fact will remain, Aregbesola is damn useless and Beaf's song ain't changing today, tomorrow or the day after. cool cool cool cool

according to BEAF and its noted and being thrashed on those AREGBESOLA's thread.
this is DELTA thread so pls lets discuss about delta here.

Are your political leaders in your state as useless like u? are they criminals? are they murderers? are they dogs? as alleged by your fellow honourable Deltans
BEAF HAS DELTA STATE GONE TO THE DOGS?
i cant believe a whole Beaf is chickening out of this vital discussions.
or is he also dumb? undecided
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2011
^
[size=14pt]Dude you guys can kill yourselves and your useless party, ACN [/b]can burn itself up. Everybody can see the sort of fools you are. Who tries to shoot down a selfless sacrifice to develop Africa, but the most evil of men; the worst the gutter can throw up? Lol!
For those who wish to check the website you id!ots are dissing, the address is [b]www.afrosciencecommunity.com
[/size]

NLers can see very clearly for themselves the dirty tactics ACN is attempting to use to defend a the most useless politician to ever grace the Nigerian scene, the [size=14pt]RASCAL Rauf Aregbesola.[/size]

Shame on you. The truth is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaally bitter!!! LOLZZZZZZZ!!!!

ACN's dirty ashiri is exposed. Imagine trying to shoot down a selfless sacrifice as defence for a useless governor.
9 months in office, no commissioners!. . . Waiting for dry season to start work; claims he wasn't elected to pay workers etc etc  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2011
keep shouting for a while, cos very soon you shall be NO MORE grin. The EFCC is closing on you. In no time the ebola virus call Beaf shall be clipped,pack and place in the underground cell at EFCC and that your scamming site will be shot down. Bloody Thief!!! lazy butt licker!!! Nkita ARA,

Beaf:

You are watching the fall of yourself, you mega dimwit. You are no better than a yet to evolve Neanderthal with no brains to grasp the crime you are committing.
Too stoopid to see clearly, all because you wish to defend a useless governor called Aregbesola.

are committing.

[quote][/quote]
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2011
I shall always remember this quote as BEAF final moment before incarceration.

Beaf:

^
[size=14pt]Dude you guys can kill yourselves and your useless party, ACN [/b]can burn itself up. Everybody can see the sort of fools you are. Who tries to shoot down a selfless sacrifice to develop Africa, but the most evil of men; the worst the gutter can throw up? Lol!
For those who wish to check the website you id!ots are dissing, the address is [b]www.afrosciencecommunity.com
[/size]

NLers can see very clearly for themselves the dirty tactics ACN is attempting to use to defend a the most useless politician to ever grace the Nigerian scene, the [size=14pt]RASCAL Rauf Aregbesola.[/size]

Shame on you. The truth is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaally bitter!!! LOLZZZZZZZ!!!!

ACN's dirty ashiri is exposed. Imagine trying to shoot down a selfless sacrifice as defence for a useless governor.
9 months in office, no commissioners!. . . Waiting for dry season to start work; claims he wasn't elected to pay workers etc etc shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2011
They first opened a thread to insult Delta state, it was locked.
Next the same set of ACN goons decided to launch this thread copycat thread to diss Delta state. After the attempt failed, they decided to smear a website dedicated to selflessly helping the man in the street; the commoner. It is an absolutely despicable action by the worst types Nigeria can throw up from the gutter.

Is anyone surprised that Nigeria is still technologically backward when so called educated people can actually attempt to rubbish a website that brings free technology to the masses. How evil can people get? All in ACN's defence of the useless Aregbesola? Wonders!
Who is to benefit from the free yam harvesters etc, but the poor farmer? Lol! I always thought ACN was evil, but I never imagined they would sink to this most despicable of despicable lows. What a disgrace.

The good thing about this attack is the renewed energy it has given those of us to involved in it to drive the project to delivery. It has been an energy sapping labour of love and several times, we have fallen back, but now in the face of evil, we will deliver. So good folk, watch out for afrosciencecommunity.com in the coming weeks. We'll be going places. Nigeria MUST move forward, we will take it by the scruff of the neck if need be and drag it unto the path of development; Nigeria has technological talent and we are gonna be nurturing and developing them on the path to success.

Let ACN demons try to pull us back, because of their wretched Aregbesola, they will fail. cool
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2011
Beaf:

^
[size=14pt]Dude you guys can kill yourselves and your useless party, ACN can burn itself up. Everybody can see the sort of fools you are. Who tries to shoot down a selfless sacrifice to develop Africa, but the most evil of men; the worst the gutter can throw up? Lol!
For those who wish to check the website you id!ots are dissing, the address is www.afrosciencecommunity.com

NLers can see very clearly for themselves the dirty tactics ACN is attempting to use to defend a the most useless politician to ever grace the Nigerian scene, the RASCAL Rauf Aregbesola.

9 months in office, no commissioners!. . . Waiting for dry season to start work; claims he wasn't elected to pay workers etc etc  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You can continue to cast aspersions to your lineage for all i care. you have been doing that since yesterday, and they are already condemned by you already. your in-laws are next soon, u just keep it up.

what is my business with ACN? do i know them? do they know me? quote me anywhere i made mentioned of ACN.
Truth be told BEAF, YOU ARE GOING MAD.

what truth can ever come from you LIAR? can one sow yam and reap cocoyam? you are a confirmed liar and i have repeatedly substantiated this claim of mine throughout this thread and i dare you to prove me wrong.

Abegii still to the topic if u still wnat to remain here.
BEAF, HAS DELTA GONE TO THE DOGS?
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2011
^
[size=14pt]Yes, Aregbesola is damn useless[/size]. If you ACN fools like, hang from a tree in anger, burst a vein. Its your problem. grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
Beaf:

^
[size=14pt]Yes, Aregbesola is damn useless[/size]. If you ACN fools like, hang from a tree in anger, burst a vein. Its your problem. grin grin grin grin

and whats my business with that. im not concerned about him here. are u lost? this is delta thread not Osun. go there and spill your gilberish
what we all are interested here is about Udaughan and his cohorts. are they the dogs handling DELTA now has alleged by your fellow deltans.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by REPSNIG: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
I think Beaf has since lost all credibility on this forum.

I am thinking he may be Jonathan himself - which means the President spends all his time on Nairaland chatting, and that explains the poor performance.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ All
[size=42pt] please disregard any attempt by this con petty criminal to lure you to that scamming website. The scum dog is using that site as an avenue to swindle innocent folks of their hard earn money. For any transaction you enter with him is at your risk!.[/size]
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2011
Beaf:

They first opened a thread to insult Delta state, it was locked.
Next the same set of ACN goons decided to launch this thread copycat thread to diss Delta state. After the attempt failed, they decided to smear a website dedicated to selflessly helping the man in the street; the commoner. It is an absolutely despicable action by the worst types Nigeria can throw up from the gutter.

IDIOTA, abegii who are the them? how many sig is needed to open a thread? why was that thread locked? was it not for your normal overbearing and evasive tactic which you are repeating here again?
No one is dissing DELTA, check my first post, i only wanted you to tackle what your fellow honourable Deltans raised. wanted u to shed light on what they said. did u read it at all?
that website was meant to fail from the beginning because the proponent (which is you) is a confirmed LIAR. you are a bad market.

Is anyone surprised that Nigeria is still technologically backward when so called educated people can actually attempt to rubbish a website that brings free technology to the masses. How evil can people get? All in ACN's defence of the useless Aregbesola? Wonders!
Who is to benefit from the free yam harvesters etc, but the poor farmer? Lol! I always thought ACN was evil, but I never imagined they would sink to this most despicable of despicable lows. What a disgrace.

from someone that has severally tarnish the image of his lineage. what an irony cry cry cry

[s]The good thing about this attack is the renewed energy it has given those of us to involved in it to drive the project to delivery. It has been an energy sapping labour of love and several times, we have fallen back, but now in the face of evil, we will deliver. So good folk, watch out for afrosciencecommunity.com in the coming weeks. We'll be going places. Nigeria MUST move forward, we will take it by the scruff of the neck if need be and drag it unto the path of development; Nigeria has technological talent and we are gonna be nurturing and developing them on the path to success.[/s]

Open another thread for this and lets talk about it and not in a thread that is suppose to fight corruption and criminality in high places.

Let ACN demons try to pull us back, because of their wretched Aregbesola, they will fail. cool

ODE !!!!

BEAF HAS DELTA GONE TO THE DOGS?
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
^
[size=14pt]The RASCALS, ACN have gone to the dogs.
Dunce.[/size]

[size=14pt]The RASCAL, Aregbesola has gone to the dogs.
Dimwit.[/size]
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
Beaf:

^
[size=14pt]The RASCALS, ACN have gone to the dogs.
Dunce.[/size]

[size=14pt]The RASCAL, Aregbesola has gone to the dogs.
Dimwit.[/size]

ok have heard. infact you can open a thread with the headline ACN, AREGBESOLA THE DOGS OK or the FISHERMAN SUCKS THE DOG, i honestly dont care. thats typical of u dumb.
what about DELTA?
av DELTA gone to the dogs? that is why this thread is existing remember
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
^
Then that's enough for you. You fools need to try another bigoted trick.

Why not open another thread about afrosciencecommunity.com too, since you ACN people are completely despicable? Why not do that, sir?

Dimwit.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2011
Beaf:

^
Then that's enough for you. You fools need to try another bigoted trick.

Why not open another thread about afrosciencecommunity.com too, since you ACN people are completely despicable? Why not do that, sir?

lailai, u will never see me involve in scam and fraud. PELE

Dimwit.

YOUR LINEAGE

LIAR, its not enough. u havent answered the question.

Have DELTA GONE TO THE DOGS? YES-reason
                                                       NO-reason
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2011
^
I owe fools nothing.
[size=14pt]Go pick up your useless Aregbesola[/size], get him to pack home and ACTUALLY begin governing his ACN state.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
[size=33pt]Aregbesola is bloody useless. Lol![/size]

If una like, make una die! The truth is veeeeeeeeeeeeery bitter!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? / EFCC Re-Arrains Omokore, 3 Others Over $1.6bn Oil Scam / Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.