Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion (52174 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / Lagos Promises To Complete $1.5bn Lekki Port’s Six-Lane Highway / First Largest Container Vessel Berth In Onne Port After 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by Backpedal: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
robertogun:
Because we fail to read between the lines, this is how the politicians and civil servants rob us blind under our noses. How is this seaport 1.5billion dollars. A similar port which is 4 times the size was built in Vancouver for 3.5billion Canadian dollars. That is how the same LASG is building 50km of light rail for $21billion when Ethiopia built heavy rail of 500km for a fraction of that
We are not perceptive people in this part of the world.
That's the problem

1 Like

Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by cassidyjosh(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Was it tinubu that built all those fancy building? Infact what does tinubu have to do with any of that thunder fire all Tinubu urchins.
Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by legendburna: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
The truth is when you put National interest first, this port was not necessary for Lagos state as at now, Lagos is very tight and congested causing a lot of pain and hardship on commuters with accidents of containers falling of trailers, this port would have been better utilised in other regions of the country in dire need of working ports to reduce the menace In Lagos and also open other regions to easy import and export.

you probably have a very low iq and only see negativity in things�
Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by Brendaniel: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
legendburna:

you probably have a very low iq and only see negativity in things�

And you who claim to have a very high IQ cannot talk without insulting someone on your first interaction with the person, the IQ checker you used must be a very faulty one...
Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by legendburna: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

And you who claim to have a very high IQ cannot talk without insulting someone on your first interaction with the person, the IQ checker you used must be a very faulty one...

the truth is bitter cause it's not rice, beans, or pkomo
Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by Brendaniel: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
legendburna:

the truth is bitter cause it's not rice, beans, or pkomo

No bro, you are wrong, the truth is not always bitter, that is why sometimes people are happy when the truth is revealed grin
Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by legendburna: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

No bro, you are wrong, the truth is not always bitter, that is why sometimes people are happy when the truth is revealed grin

lol..okay I lose�
Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by Brendaniel: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
legendburna:

lol..okay I lose�

No bro you didn't lose, we may all have different views about things in life and we can convince one another about our view, I made a comment based on my view, I would have loved to hear your own view too like some others who have done the same without insults, we learn everyday and I am opened to learn, a good teacher will not teach his students with insults, I am the kind of person who believes I can learn from even a 5 year old child.
Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by legendburna: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

No bro you didn't lose, we may all have different views about things in life and we can convince one another about our view, I made a comment based on my view, I would have loved to hear your own view too like some others who have done the same without insults, we learn everyday and I am opened to learn, a good teacher will not teach his students with insults, I am the kind of person who believes I can learn from even a 5 year old child.

man life is game o..that's my view
Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by Brendaniel: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
legendburna:

man life is game o..that's my view

It is well smiley

1 Like

Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by IbadeHQ: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2022
quote author=DMerciful post=118020006]Every Yoruba claim Lagos!

What rights in Lagos do you have more than someone from Delta?[/quote]

I have access to

Bursary award both in Epe and Lagos State as an indigene.

I have access to traditional title in my LGA in Epe. If them born you we'll come claim trad. Title in Epe if you're not an Indigine.

I have to grant in my Local govt.

I have to quite a lot that outsiders don't have access to. That's just a few.
Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by DMerciful(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2022
These things are meaningless! I can give you your bursary times 100!

I can come there as a Nigerian, buy a land build a house, setup a business, marry from there, contest elections....what else!
IbadeHQ:

quote author=DMerciful post=118020006]Every Yoruba claim Lagos!

What rights in Lagos do you have more than someone from Delta?

I have access to

Bursary award both in Epe and Lagos State as an indigene.

I have access to traditional title in my LGA in Epe. If them born you we'll come claim trad. Title in Epe if you're not an Indigine.

I have to grant in my Local govt.

I have to quite a lot that outsiders don't have access to. That's just a few.

Re: Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion by IbadeHQ: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2022
DMerciful:
These things are meaningless! I can give you your bursary times 100!

I can come there as a Nigerian, buy a land build a house, setup a business, marry from there, contest elections....what else!

It can be meaningless to you. you asked me a question and I answered you, thats all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” / Hilarious Jega Election Result Stage Play At AY Live (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.