Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN (42281 Views)

Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) / EXPLAINER: What Is This ‘arabic Sign’ On The Naira All About? / What Is This Arabic Sign Doing On Our Bank Notes And Coat Of Arms (pic)? Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by zoedew: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2022
This fellow is best ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by hammerT: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2022
NA SO ONE MOHAMMAD SEE ME, THINK SAY, I GO DEY FEAR AM, BECAUSE OF HIS ISLAMIC CAP.

IF IT COMES TO KNIFE, I FIGHT WITH KNIFE.

IF U WANT GUN TO GUN, I GO AMBUSH YOU, DRIVE OFF.

IF NA BLOWS, I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FROM 3 YEARS OLD.

I 'M A NIGERIAN AND GREW UP WITH ALL THE TRIBES, NO ONE I HAVE NOT COMBAT AND NO ONE, I DEY FEAR.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by staneless(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Funny tin is, d Arabic inscription is actually Hausa language translated to Arabic language (ajami)
Dis ass licking afonja no even fit fight for his own Yoruba language to be translated to Arabic and written on our currency, but he dey fight for Hausa pple own. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Ameduedwin: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Where were muric when obansanjo and Goodluck Jonathan remove the Islamic incricption in the first place. Why don't you give order so that they can be replace on the naira not, because you know Muslim bigot is in power. Lunatic, like cow.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by chatinent: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Very useless people.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by seguno2: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Acidosis:
See logic. Arabic is their problem but same faith ticket, isn't?

The Christians in APC have got to be the most tolerant set of humans the universe has ever produced.

I mean these people will never accept the things they throw at you.

Tinubu knows how much religious tolerance Christians have, that is why he called them church rats � eating poisoned Holy Communion. Can he say anything similar about Islam and not be stoned to death?

Only God knows what Tinubu and his Boko Haram governor running mate will do to Christians if we mistakenly allow them into Aso Rock next year to continue Buhari’s divisive politics

The daftest African President since Field Marshal Alhaj Dr Idi Amin Dada of Uganda.

Buhari 97% Vs 5% Statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Gbeng30(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Some of this Muslim worshiper don't even understand what they are worshipping, it's has become an obsession to some of them and they acts irrationally and aggressively, defending what they have no knowledge of... They can't even tolerate half of what Christian are tolerating ...
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Cloud007: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2022
You guys never see anything. Wait till the Muslim Muslim ticket entered. It will empower a lot of extremists to influence government policies. I love Tinubu plenty....but was his only known transgression to me. angry
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:
MURIC and Ishaq Akintola are deadlier than Boko Haram. The earlier we understand this, the safer our country.
I agree with you.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Horus(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Naira Redesign

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by ghiloman28(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
This MUMU Abi MURIC people no get sense. How is that an issue even if they no put am. They will just gather thier self in the name of group and be causing confusion. Smh
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by DimIsaac10(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
On a serious note, we really backward in this country o. Who even placed Arabic in our currency?. Its better its any of the nations languages honestly.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by MrUchenna1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hypocrisy demonstrates how unaccountable one is to conventional morality.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by seguno2: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
staneless:
Funny tin is, d Arabic inscription is actually Hausa language translated to Arabic language (ajami)
Dis ass licking afonja no even fit fight for his own Yoruba language to be translated to Arabic and written on our currency, but he dey fight for Hausa pple own. SMH

Asslicking Akotileta like JagaBandit who is shouting Yoruba lokan for Emilokan to deceive no one but himself.

MANDIPUTIN:
Aminu Tambuwal, now Sokoto State governor, won the seat, against the preferred pick of his party, Mrs Mulikat Adeola Akande, from the South-West. Defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, then a fledging opposition, which had Akande and his soulmate, former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu, as front- line leaders, openly asked its elected members of the House of Representatives, mostly from the South-West, to work against their region and back Tambuwal from North-West.

The opposition party’s support carried Tambuwal through the contest against Akande, then ruling party’s favourite for the speakership seat.

In his book, Chief Akande revealed that former president then as incumbent, personally reached out to Tinubu, who is now believed to be nursing presidential aspiration in 2023 and himself, but couldn’t convince them.

He wrote, “President Jonathan, immediately after the meeting (with political parties), called Bola Tinubu aside into a lobby to broach the matter of ACN support for a choice of who would become the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

“That same day, President[b] Jonathan talked to me on phone about the same matter. He disclosed that PDP had zoned the position to the South-West[/b] but that only one Muraina and another Mulika won elections on PDP ticket from the zone into the House of Representatives.

“I quickly reminded him that, as at (sic) that date in the United States of America, while the Democrats produced the Senate President, the Republicans (the opposition) produced the Speaker of the House of Representatives. I boasted that ACN was capable of suggesting to him ten names of members from the South West from among whom to choose if PDP would be magnanimous enough to practice democracy the way it was being practised in the USA, from where we imported our presidential system.

“He seemed pissed off and stopped the conversation,” he said.

In the era being referenced by the former national chairman of the defunct opposition party, the controlling party in each of the chambers of the Congress in the United States was in the majority, which wasn’t the case with ACN when the Ila-born politician was making his claim.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-we-foiled-jonathans-effort-to-make-mulika-adeola-speaker-akande-reveals/
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by BigTosine: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
MURIC is earthly and not conscious of heaven. What does it profit a man who gain the whole world and loses his soul.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by chris51(f): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Amaka791:
What concern Arabic with Nigeria

I wonder.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by chris51(f): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
chris51:

I wonder.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by hammerT: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
thisisit:
SOLUTION

CBN SHOULD PRINT TWO SET OF CURRENCIES.

1. CURRENCY FOR MUSLIMS IN NIGERIA IN ARABIC LANGUAGE.

2. CURRENCY FOR CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

SIMPLE!!

WE ARE SLOWLY GETTING THERE.

IF FIGHT START, THEY CANNOT EVEN WIN US.

AND AS E STAND TOADY, WE NO LONGER WANT TO TOLERATE THEIR NONSENSE.

WE ARE FED UP.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Makowonda: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cheap trouble makers and irrelevant clout chasers.Would the Arabic writing on the Naira note increase or decrease its value?Cheap organisation looking for a means to induce violence between Christians and Muslims.Tueh!
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by SugarGirl44(f): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
This man needs to be chained.
He’s a disgrace to the Yoruba race.
As if arab people send his father.
Nonsense.
Bloody fanatic, we gladly donate him to boko haram people, he has their blood.
Ki wọn jọ lọ ma ṣe oṣi wọn ninu igbo irunmọle sambisa lọun.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by hustla(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lets kuku add Jewish and Aramaic inscriptions on it then
grin
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Moneyyman: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Arabic is not an official language in Nigeria.

Because some people speak it doesn't make it an official language.

Should Catholics and some other orthodox christians start clamouring for Latin inscriptions to be made on the Naira?

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by hammerT: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
haslaw:

Yet the English you worship took millions of your people as slaves to their country

THE ARABS, WERE THE FIRST TO TAKE SLAVES IN AFRICA AND EUROPE.

THEY CAUSED IT AND NO I DONT WORSHIP WHITE PEOPLE.

I'M A PROUD BLACK MAN, AN AFRICAN.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Slimwhyt(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Craze man grin
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Galadimabawa: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
I no longer wast my time reading things from this fellow.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by pally212(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
We say no to Arabic word

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Alsenora: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
The useless letters that couldn't bring naira to par with dollars.
ComrWanle02:
Pls how does Arabic jami on our currency translate to better economy or make life better for citizens? We are too carried away with nonsense in this country.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by lamalang(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
The entire MURIC are menace to our society
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Okhuadams(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/01/naira-redesign-put-arabic-on-all-denominations-islamic-group-tells-cbn/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1667282157
Mumuricaly mumuric. Foolishly foolish. Idiotically idiot. Nonsensitically nonsense. Stupidly stupid. Hopelessly hopeless Bastardly bastard. Wickedly wicked. Etc.etc

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by monex(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
haslaw:

IPOB CARNNIBAL, YUU have been so blinded by HATRED you lost all forms of LOGIC.

Arabic is a Language, even the Bible has Arabic version but BLIND &DEMENTED HATRED has DAMAGED your BRAIN

there are thousands of language. the question is whether Arabic is an official language in Nigeria.

Our official languages are English & French and then the indigenous languages
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by happney65: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Acidosis:
See logic. Arabic is their problem but same faith ticket, isn't?

The Christians in APC have got to be the most tolerant set of humans the universe has ever produced.

I mean these people will never accept the things they throw at you.

Leave them. When BH Shetti and his boys start throwing bombs in their churches,we will be here hopefully to remind them how we told them but they never listened.

Shuke

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by asahnwaKC: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
And the Arab sees them as second class Muslim….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In N’djamena, Chad / Abimbola Silva Dies At 89 (Joke Silva's Mum) / #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.