Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN (42286 Views)

Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) / EXPLAINER: What Is This ‘arabic Sign’ On The Naira All About? / What Is This Arabic Sign Doing On Our Bank Notes And Coat Of Arms (pic)? Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Horus(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Separation between State and religion is important......Religion divide people
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by monex(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
haslaw:

Yet the English you worship took millions of your people as slaves to their country

you never heard of the trans-Saharan slave trade where Arabs purchased African slaves?

that of Mauritania was only abolished in 1981

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Dshocker(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
For peace to reign, let the inscription of the 3 major enthic group be added on all naira note, period.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Konjiboii: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
I can't stand Muslims and their shallow, prehistoric ways of thinking and intolerant.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
haslaw:

IPOB CARNNIBAL, YUU have been so blinded by HATRED you lost all forms of LOGIC.

Arabic is a Language, even the Bible has Arabic version but BLIND &DEMENTED HATRED has DAMAGED your BRAIN

Èèyàn náà l'ọmọ Íbò, b'óo fẹ́, b'óo kọ̀.

Tí o ba fẹ́ dán wọn wò, mi Sùlíyá àbúrò rẹ lọ fún Eméka, bóyá kò ní lóyún ìbejì k'ílè to ṣú.

I don't discriminate by tribe or religion, and I am Yoruba.

We are not all cretins in Yorubaland.

I say the Arabic no add value, sẹ́ẹ̀!

Who Arabic epp?

Write Arabic full de face, if una like, Aboki go still collect ₦800,000 give you $1,000.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by mamawa123: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
This educated illiterate man again

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by ljoh: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Celine2:
You people are dreaming, must it be
Problem will start very soon

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Bluntemperor: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Some Nigerian Christians are problem to themselves...
Very weak and docile in politics

You are a genius!
While we agreed that Gumi is writing a script,the other,like MURIC -Akintola is just a noise maker who may not see anything good in Nigeria
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Akharmony: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Thanks to christainity for safing alot of people from this deadly poisnious entitled entities
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Germi9: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
To be civilized you don’t have to be Educated :- such a shame for the self acclaimed Prof.
May borrowed religion never be my problem InshaAllah
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by haslaw(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
monex:

there are thousands of language. the question is whether Arabic is an official language in Nigeria.

Our official languages are English & French and then the indigenous languages

HATEFUL and TOXIC IPOB, No one is responsible for your ignorance.

French was never official in Nigeria.

Arabic was an official Language in northern Nigeria before English.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by kkash: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Then add Hebrew also
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by GoodIsGod: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
The major problem of the world today is religion.. blacks are too religion but not..

The major problem of the world is not religion. Think properly before you talk.

Islam is the major problem of the world.

Gurumaharaji is peaceful
Hindus are peaceful
Sango worshipers are peaceful
Osun worshipers are peaceful
Atheists are peaceful
Christians are peaceful.
Muslims world over are what?

Shior!

Every sensible person knows the answer to the last one.

Religion of peace always stirring up strife. From the East to the West, South to the North.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by haslaw(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Èèyàn náà l'ọmọ Íbò, b'óo fẹ́, b'óo kọ̀.

I don't discriminate by tribe or religion, and I am Yoruba.

We are not all cretins in Yorubaland.

I say the Arabic no add value, sẹ́ẹ̀!

Who Arabic epp?

Write Arabic full de face, if una like, Aboki go still collect ₦800,000 give you $1,000.

Arabic no epp you yet you dey foam for mouth.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by haslaw(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
monex:

you never heard of the trans-Saharan slave trade where Arabs purchased African slaves?

that of Mauritania was only abolished in 1981

If that is your justification for hating Arabic, is it not st00peedity when you love English that did 100 times worse than the Arabs
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Evilpikin(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
This ishaq guy is such a lousy f**l. Is that the problem of Nigeria?

In what way would the presence of an Arabic inscription on the naira note increase its value
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Aldol: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
This man deserved to be locked up in a cell. Those around him should really caution him. He vomits nonsense all the time
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by IranianSea: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/01/naira-redesign-put-arabic-on-all-denominations-islamic-group-tells-cbn/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1667282157
I cover my face each time these people talk. Am I not a Muslim as well? What do you know that I don't know? If religion can easily be switch like a car switching lanes, I sure to God I would have switch because it makes me sad each time I see Muslim display his ignorance thereby making Christian sees that Islam is bad.
Please NIGERIANS! Don't take this man serious. If they try to fight you, we will forget religion and fight right by your sides.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
haslaw:

Arabic no epp you yet you dey foam for mouth.

If you fit reply dis quote in Arabic, make you enta Al'jannah Firdaus.

Ma guy go run go Google Translate!

grin
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Abyounghammed(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
C as them manipulate this mumu man finish come dey fight for wetin he no know how e take originate from, like say na his father inheritance
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by casualobserver: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
MURIC insisted that the removal of Arabic Ajami from naira notes in the past provoked Muslims and caused division within the country, adding that only its return to all denominations can heal the wound.

I think this man is a lunatic
Celine2:
You people are dreaming, must it be
Problem will start very soon

I am a Christian we have a whole day of worship, Muslims have to do with half day on Friday, some e.g drivers don’t even get the chance to attend mosque on fridays. Is it too much to allow them to have Arabic inscription on Naira? Is the Naira worth less in Christian shops because it has Arabic inscriptions?

Let us use our brains!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Benchilwell: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
haslaw:

If dem born YHUR FADA well go remove am
is ur fada better than his own, by ur foolish comment,will already know who ur father is,for not training u to respect other pple father.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by KennethEnyi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
No be only Arabic na French useless people
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Yxxx: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Get lawst
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by JudahTheDream: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Useless slowpoke! Kill urself if it is not added. Anofia
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Selfmotivated: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is uncalled for... WTF
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Nastrademus(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
The reason I will never support a Muslim Muslim ticket, Muslims are devil's with a more devilish intentions than devil himself, let's reject this shettima for our own good
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by KennethEnyi(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
This kind useless country wey we find ourselves like this baba God help us o!!!

These useless Islamic terrorists Dragon fire roast them all!!!!
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Benchilwell: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
haslaw:

HATEFUL and TOXIC IPOB, No one is responsible for your ignorance.

French was never official in Nigeria.

Arabic was an official Language in northern Nigeria before English.
mumu, anybody that is against rubbish talk of mumuric fake ass,have turn to ipob to u,not knowing that d killing of pple by iswap,fulani killers Herdsman terroist and Boko Haram that diz man hardly condemn are worse than ipob. Which d world knows they are one of d most deadly terroist groups in d world.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by Innobee99(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
But these people mumu to the core
Re: Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN by bigtt76(f): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
This man again angry Dos the USD contain Ajami and aren't his people the biggest operators peddling it in the country? Which lau lau bi dis cheesy

CyynthiaKiss:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/01/naira-redesign-put-arabic-on-all-denominations-islamic-group-tells-cbn/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1667282157

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Otunba Lekan Akinleye Contesting For Ekiti Assembly Seat, Was Arrested In UK / Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.