Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend (45143 Views)

My Mum Caught Me Masturbating / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Your Mum Caught You Buying Condoms, Reply as a Professional liar (see Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Tannhauser(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
angry

Best form of defence is ATTACK , wait for her to get home...as soon as she does, ask her what SHE was doing there. Tell her you accompanied your friend there to pick a few items as she (friend) was hungry... grin

No time.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Kazeem47(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Because you decide to go on a date with..... PRECIOUS.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Lionize: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
embarassed
Michelle70:
I dont understand, he wasnt suppose to have a gf or he wasnt suppose to go on a date with his gf?

why the mom deh para sef
Did you ask how old he is? Yes, a young man who is still being fed by his parents is not supposed to have a girlfriend who leeches on him in Nigeria. This is not america or Europe

6 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
These are the children that come to argue with me on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back
pls guy tell me what she meant,even me i don't understand

She us your mum and so you have to be close to her so that you can always understand her body language

Maybe she feels the girl you went out with doesn't befit you

She is also interested in knowing who you are dating
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by olakan22: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back

It's a weekday and it was in the morning.
Answer these questions...
Where did you tell her you were going?
Where did she expect you to be at?
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by tuzle(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
LikeAking:

Una too dey fear parents.

Learn to ignore them, no send them.

If she bring mata up, tell her it ur right... Waka comot.

African parents are slave masters..

try dis with me as your father and be prepared to pack out of my house since my he wants to prove stubborn head

1 Like

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Akharmony: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
We must first examine the age of this person to know how to judge accurately
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
lol
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Candidlady: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
You must have lied bout yout outting

19 yr old boy under his mum's roof.. using his mum's money to take girl out on a date..

Please how old is the lady you took out that is my own concern since you are just 19

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by NastiLord: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
U're still a small boy. You don't need a girl now, give me her number

1 Like

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
You are on a pathway to destruction.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Nostring: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Your mum shaked head means u b omo ale jatijati undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Goodboy2000(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:

I suggest you take your mom out for shopping or do for her what you did for your gf.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by wiseone28: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good for you smally
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Cypress042(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
LikeAking:

Your opinion though, to me african parents are the best when it comes to parenting.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by miqos02(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Take her in
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Villa12(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
You are too small to have a girlfriend. keeping relationship should be for marriage not for frivolity that is mostly practised by soro soke gens sagging with their cheap dirty boxers

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
How old are you ? I want to know your age before I interprete your mum behavior

1 Like

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by royalfly(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:

How old are you b4 we can advice.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by idahsy: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
o boi if u dear go house u go sha bulala
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Emu4u2c: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Una done ask if he thief him mother money go buy food give woman?

Or maybe the girl wowo and the mother dey disappointed...

O.P your mom expected better from you and not the fugly girl she caught you with
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

How old are you?
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by womenareapezz: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
is like your mother too na ashawo undecided

She get client for there! So that look na to tell you say make you no spoil her business for this ShopRite
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukaboss:
when won't she shake her head when you have never taken her to any outing nor buy anything for her in ShopRite...!! Why won't she eye you when you were caught simping pantdown...
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by LikeAking: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cypress042:

Your opinion though, to me african parents are the best when it comes to parenting.

They are the worse, a reason Africa is backwards... Make una try to dey think small.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by phemy36(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
LikeAking:

See your life. That you don't respect your parents doesn't mean other will follow suit. Parents are not a slave master when they empty their pockets to send you to school or out of the country, but to look out for their ward not to miss it in life now make them a slave master. I'm not surprised with the situation will find ourselves today, because your type are numerous out there doing what they like with nobody to caution them as they don't have regard for their parents or elders. At last they end up becoming something else and not useful to the society they belong. So continue

5 Likes

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by LikeAking: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
tuzle:
try dis with me as your father and be prepared to pack out of my house since my he wants to prove stubborn head

In old age don't call me for BP money tongue
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by naturefellow(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Seun osewa please create for us nairaland kiddies forum.
Thread like this should have ended up in kiddies section

Hesitant to react to the adolescent trivialities
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by emerged01(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dem still dey buy boxer for you you dey get girlfriend. Na wetin your mama dey use eye tell u be that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.