Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend (45140 Views)

My Mum Caught Me Masturbating / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Your Mum Caught You Buying Condoms, Reply as a Professional liar (see Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by osazsky(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
What is your mum doing in an eatery..ask her if she was waiting for a guy she go confess
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Stanleyq: 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
LikeAking:

Una too dey fear parents.
Learn to ignore them, no send them.
If she bring mata up, tell her it ur right... Waka comot.
African parents are slave masters..

Just as u will be to Ur children naa
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Stanleyq: 12:03am On Nov 02, 2022
The number of girls u reached shows the number of infections of all kind that u have contracted, from ur 40s, u will begin to die.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by litaninja(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2022
Definitely needs to be on the kiddies forum!

SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Seun osewa please create for us nairaland kiddies forum.
Thread like this should have ended up in kiddies section
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by deepwater(f): 2:37am On Nov 02, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

You are not a responsible person to type those words up there!

Yes, he is a kid but he needs guidance hence he came to seek help here expecting matured responses and advise.

If you have nothing to offer to the kid shut up and stay off his thread!

Nairaland.com us not for you alone.

Mature person wey dey run after woman part fir choba

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by everythinggirly(f): 3:21am On Nov 02, 2022
She won't kill you, she's only disappointed at what she saw, face your fears and do the right thing.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by sulakishop(m): 4:04am On Nov 02, 2022
Children of these days...
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by SaLongs1(m): 4:14am On Nov 02, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by SaLongs1(m): 4:16am On Nov 02, 2022
deepwater:

Yes, he is a kid but he needs guidance hence he came to seek help here expecting matured responses and advise.

Nonsense and ingredients
why de thing vex you like dis grin grin
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2022
Stanleyq:
The number of girls u reached shows the number of infections of all kind that u have contracted, from ur 40s, u will begin to die.

really
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2022
deepwater:

Wow... You are a true hero

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 5:42am On Nov 02, 2022
everythinggirly:
She won't kill you, she's only disappointed at what she saw, face your fears and do the right thing.

really
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by omolasho: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2022
Can you imagine, you are still living under your parent and took your Jacob's portion to a girl instead of your mother that would give you an Isaac's blessings.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by omolasho: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2022
That's not correct. Maybe that's how your own parents are. I believe most African parents are goal and morals oriented to their children.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Bobbiee: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2022
How old are you first? You sound like you're 12 or some child/minor
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Bobbiee: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2022
Shouldn't you be in university at 18? Abi is it strike that carried you to be lodging girls up and down
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Hargbo(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2022
tongue
Ebukaboss:
This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back
pls guy tell me what she meant,even me i don't understand
wait how old are you ? cry
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by benqo01(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2022
U sure say u never go carry Yansh wey big pass u like dis?
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by benqo01(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2022
OP re u sure u washed the dirty plate before leaving the house? Dah look on her face suppose tell ya
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by delpee(f): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Truly. smiley

It should be a section where they can receive reasonable advice from adults or professionals who are willing to sacrifice their time. They'll share their wealth of knowledge and experience to help impact positively on their lives.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by delpee(f): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ebukaboss:
This morning me and my girlfriend went to eat at a shoprite, after the eating moment i stepped outside... I saw mum and i was shock so me and gf greeted her... She didn't anwser us when i looked straight to her eyes.... She shake her head and eye me with bad looking.... Before she comes back

The point is that your mum expects you to be serious with your studies for now. You should concentrate on developing yourself and acquiring meaningful skills instead of spending your pocket money (her hard earned money) on a girl at this stage of your life.

Apologise to her. Stay focused. When you're able to look after yourself and you're mature enough, you'll get the right person. Remember that ladies mature faster than men. Be wise.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
delpee:

The point is that your mum expects you to be serious with your studies for now. You should concentrate on developing yourself and acquiring meaningful skills instead of spending your pocket money (her hard earned money) on a girl at this stage of your life.

Apologise to her. Stay focused. When you're able to look after yourself and you're mature enough, you'll get the right person. Remember that ladies mature faster than men. Be wise.

indeed u are a great hero
have apologise to her and she warned me to becarefull
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Indeed u are a great hero
can u send me ur number
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by CCC2(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tell us your age first and your means of livelihood. You cant be stealing moms money to invest in BiaBia bank.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Hamacon89: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
A concern mumys boy
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by delpee(f): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ebukaboss:

indeed u are a great hero
have apologise to her and she warned me to becarefull

God bless you. As you have humbled yourself and honoured her, may you live long and well in line with God's promise. So shall your children honour you too. At the right time and season, a worthy woman will come your way and partner you well for the next stages of your life. Amen
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by aisha1314(f): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ebukaboss:

If you're an adult then there's nothing wrong with you going out on a date with your girlfriend. I'd just ignore if I were you.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
delpee:

God bless you. As you have humbled yourself and honoured her, may you live long and well in line with God's promise. So shall your children honour you too. At the right time and season, a worthy woman will come your way and partner you well for the next stages of your life. Amen

Wow that a great prayer
thank you so much
god shall reward u
pls can u send me ur number
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
aisha1314:

If you're an adult then there's nothing wrong with you going out on a date with your girlfriend. I'd just ignore if I were you.

OK
pls can u send me ur number
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Freshgrace4life(f): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kirkman:

grin truly flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you o! Wise one. Except by the spirit of fantastic sense.
Hi.
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Ebukaboss(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Hi.
how are u doing
Re: My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend by Freshgrace4life(f): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ebukaboss:

how are u doing
I'm good ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.