Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help (1262 Views)

Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel / Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by GB102(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2011
i just notice dat my girl has been behaving funny lately, and she travels to port almost everytime for little or no reason, at first she said she was going to visit her aunt but i later found out she got no aunt in ph, after careful examination i found out that she actually goes der cos of a man who she said loves her like a daughter , d man bought laptop for her and he drives murano jeep and also works in i oil firm, after asking her d seriouslness of the relationship ,if it is really a daugther and dad relationship, she ignored, d more i asked d more she changed d topic, not until one day she was telling me a story mistakingly said d truth, d man actually bangs her and gives her lots of money to buy anything she likes, "sometimes i wonder d kind of girl she is, just let her tell stories she will open up alot of her secrets"
now i dont know what to do, NL please help me. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Brite02(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2011
I bet your signature ain't true, I bet you've not been giving her heavenly feelings undecided undecided
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by GB102(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^ na lie , i think is moni, na me cause economic melt down? or i b sanusi pikin?
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Brite02(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked ROFTLMAOOOOO, hehehhehee see me trouble. . . ECONOMIC MELTDOWN grin grin
anyways sha, i thought heavenly feeling was stronger than moni? undecided
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by mamacy: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2011
how do we help u OP, u have the will-power, only u are not using it, u said the girl is cheating on u and u are asking our opinion? if u still want to continue the relationship, then communicate with her and tell her ur findings and if you think u cannot continue, then show her the way out, the choice is urs at the end of d day
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by pendo89(f): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
GB102:

she travels to port almost everytime and also works in i oil firm, she will open up alot of her secrets"
now i dont know what to do, NL please help me. embarassed embarassed embarassed

First OP, NL may help you cz it's not owned by Dr,Phil. So don't place all your hopes here.
second you should set the pace by opening up the secret about ur location.How do u manage to track her movements at the port in nigeria while you are in France? Have you installed a tracking device in her?
Third its obvious you are being played so be wise and do the right thing. which is step.
I am sure there are nice gals in france
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2011
FAKE STORY!!! angry
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Rhino5dm: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
sorry she's no more yours! she will never be thesame again. Bye bye.
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by MMM2(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2011
op
tell ur GF 2 hook u up 2 d man's wife 4 u 2 be nyashing as ur sugar mummyundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by glolove: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
hmmm,super story
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2011
op its like u dnt hav red card in ur pocket? Oya giv her oxblood card. She go decode.
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Amya(f): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2011
There's actually a probability the story could be true, but there's really no advice i can give. This things happens all the time. You should probably worker harder to satisfy her quest for materialistic things, or dump her. Enough said already!
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Excelboi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hmm, if u continue with her, then ur head is not correct! Girl wey dem don bang remain for u,u dey ask for help? Xori if i sound harsh! I rest my case
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Mynd44: 2:27am On Aug 22, 2011
The OP does not live in france he stays in AGEGE
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by WebSurfer(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2011
hahahahaha your girl have been enjoying,
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by kpolli(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
Dump her or share the money with her
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by WebSurfer(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
continue fu-c-king her, chop the money with her, and when you are tired, dump her, but dont 4get,, 2 CD,, not 1,,,
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
smh lol!

u berra keep her and make sure u get some of the money too. shiiet!
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by AmeboAjela(f): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2011
What do you mean you dont know what to do? My friend say the truth, you sure know what to do otherwise you wont be asking total strangers after all we are not in ur shoes
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by WebSurfer(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
am back for reportsss,,, have u don a part of what i asked?? OP
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Mynd44: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by malaria(f): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
@op where were u when d man bought d lap.were u taking kia of her? May b u dont give her moni or buy tins 4 her.ma 11 emerọ ọsisọ 12 aku ọ
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by malaria(f): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
@op where were u when d man bought d lap.were u taking kia of her? May b u dont give her moni or buy tins 4 her.ma 11 emerọ ọsisọ 12 aku ọ
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 24, 2011
OP go and do yahoo yahoo and wen u don hammer ur girlfriend go run back to u and assure u of her love.
after all na naija girl cheesy
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2011
malaria:

see wetin i dey talk grin
typical naija babe wey go sell her kini for money,laptop and above all blackberry touchlight grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by 190smh: 12:08am On Aug 24, 2011
Singling out the most useful post here

WebSurfer:

[size=18pt]continue fu-c-king her, chop the money with her, and when you are tired, dump her,  but dont 4get,, 2 CD,, not 1,,,[/size]

kpolli:

Dump her or share the money with her

lefulefu:

OP go and do yahoo yahoo and wen u don hammer your girlfriend go run back to u and assure u of her love.
after all na naija girl cheesy

lefulefu:

see wetin i dey talk grin
typical naija babe wey go sell her kini for money,laptop and above all blackberry touchlight grin grin grin grin

Rhino.5dm:

sorry she's no more yours! she will never be thesame again. Bye bye.
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by Mynd44: 4:33am On Aug 24, 2011
^^^
I think Lefulefu won
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by WebSurfer(m): 7:11am On Aug 24, 2011
lol,, where is the poster self,? hope you never go hang yourself because of to-to ?
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by 190smh: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2011
WebSurfer:

lol,, where is the poster self,? hope you never go hang yourself because of to-to ?
grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Frnd Has Suga Daddy In Port Harcout Help by GB102(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2011
I neva oo, but e d pain me jaja, i no go lie, e d pain me wellu wellu oo, i no go lie cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Married Women Too Dey Eye Me! / Men's Corner: 8 Types Of Women You Shouldnever Date / When Did You Have Your First Kiss??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.