Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Yet They Blame God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yet They Blame God (2715 Views)

"Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God / Blame God / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yet They Blame God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2022
LordReed:

How many of those nations attacked first?

Not my interest and Off Point! As long as you have seen that the enemies attacked Isreal first as they came out of Egypt.
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Yeah had a pleasant day at work today , working on a documentary though smiley should air in a few days , so yeah great day smiley ,how was yours like?

Didn't see this. It's been quiet for me nothing much just waiting for news of my promotion.

3 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Not my interest and Off Point! As long as you have seen that the enemies attacked Isreal first as they came out of Egypt.

You claimed nations but when asked how many you flake or don't you know that nations indicate plural? LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Lukuluku69(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Only ignorant people without a solid foundation want to be associated with that “chosen people” nonsense. All it does is massage the egos of these Jews as if they have anything valuable other than a perfect tool for authoritarianism.

Currently, some basketball player is being criticized for posting a documentary claiming that African Americans are descendants of the ancient Hebrews. All these Jews and their brainwashed sympathizers are accusing him of “anti-semitism” as if the silly fairy tale can’t be interpreted like that. If he had any sense he would be telling them he wants nothing to do with their psychotic god and his “chosen people”.

It really is amusing how easily bamboozled and brainwashed people are. All these Christians will criticize the actions of Mohammed, Islam, and people like Boko Haram and yet they can’t say a mumbling word about Moses, Judaism, Catholicism, and the well documented savagery of Christendom.

Funny thing about “anti-semitism” is that it is promoted by Christianity but Jews will struggle acknowledging this fact because they enjoy the veneration and adulation they get from their mythology being considered as true by the Christians.
Want a good example of anti-semitism, then read the word of the super jew in John Chapter 8.

Wow.

I am impressed (in Moses Jakande voice)
Re: Yet They Blame God by Dtruthspeaker: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2022
LordReed:

You claimed nations but when asked how many you flake or don't you know that nations indicate plural? LoLz.

I showed you one, the Ameleks and you moved to Jericho which is Canaan, a second one and I showed you. And these 2 are "nations" and not nation (one), so I am in order with the word "nations". No Road!
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I showed you one, the Ameleks and you moved to Jericho which is Canaan, a second one and I showed you. And these 2 are "nations" and not nation (one), so I am in order with the word "nations". No Road!

I asked how many nations you mentioned 1 and I mentioned another that didn't attack which negates your assertion. So unless you don't understand how English plurals work then you have no point. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
LordReed:

I asked how many nations you mentioned ...

Hence deviation from issue.
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Hence deviation from issue.

LoLz! Keep telling yourself that.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by TheSourcerer: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2022
LordReed:

Didn't see this. It's been quiet for me nothing much just waiting for news of my promotion.
oh yeah ! Oh yeah ! *dances * lol but really great job buddy smiley
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2022
TheSourcerer:
oh yeah ! Oh yeah ! *dances * lol but really great job buddy smiley

LoLz. Thanks buddy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MFM Church Arrests, Detains SaharaReporters' Publisher Sowore & Crew In Nigeria / God Showed Me The Place Called Hell. / Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.