Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Yet They Blame God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yet They Blame God (2712 Views)

"Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God / Blame God / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

Yes psychopath, we heard you the first time.
Haaaaaaaaaaa i've touched my guy's nerves today!
What a pity! smiley
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you even know the meaning of LIE?

What exactly is the evil in LYING so that an atheist like you wants to condemn lying?

Ọmọ forget it so far you're an atheist you have nothing to say against LYING because you don't even know the evil in it so how come you talk about what you can't prove to be evil? cheesy

As long as you know we know when you are lying. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

As long as you know we know when you are lying. LoLz.

That's it my guy!
If you don't know what LIE means it simply means you've been deceiving yourself just to feel good! wink
Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
The word “lie” existed before your iesus chrestus was created in rome.
Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Maynman:

So it's just name of a myth shey? cheesy
Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Maynman:

So it's just the name of a myth shey? cheesy
Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

See thinking cheesy
Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wetin dey rush you cheesy
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Haaaaaaaaaaa i've touched my guy's nerves today!
What a pity! smiley

LoLz. Yep I am grossed out by psychos.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Maynman:

See thinking cheesy

Maynman:

Wetin dey rush you cheesy

Who told that Mr LIE is evil?

How convinced are you that Mr LIE is evil? cheesy
Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who told that Mr LIE is evil?

How convinced are you that Mr LIE is evil? cheesy

When are you going to start making sense, baldheads worshipper? cheesy
Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Yep I am grossed out by psychos.

Ọmọ everyone around you is a psycho as long as they're not thinking in your direction but the worst psychos are those picking up weapons to kill their neighbours due to difference in thought…

That's higher intelligence for you! wink
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's it my guy!
If you don't know what LIE means it simply means you've been deceiving yourself just to feel good! wink

Nah, I leave that kinda self-deception to you. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ everyone around you is a psycho as long as they're not thinking in your direction but the worst psychos are those picking up weapons to kill their neighbours due to difference in thought…

That's higher intelligence for you! wink

You are the only person I have called a psycho on this board and there is very good reason for it.

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

You are the only person I have called a psycho on this board and there is very good reason for it.

The truth is that all those around you who aren't thinking in your direction are psychopaths but when you pick one out of all the psychopaths that makes such a person different, as in unique because you don't have anything to prove it order than envy in your marrow!

John 10:20 wink
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The truth is that all those around you who aren't thinking in your direction are psychopaths but when you pick one out of all the psychopaths that makes such a person different, as in unique because you don't have anything to prove it order than envy in your marrow!

John 10:20 wink

Nope, only you I know on this board.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

Nope, only you I know on this board.

Because i'm the only person that proved you wrong about your judgement against the God of Israel. Everyone heard/read the story and you came up to criticize i stood firm to prove God was right. That's all.
But come to think of it why not think of a better way to handle the situation nah? smiley

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
The Deity of israEL, given to him by his father EL.

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Because i'm the only person that proved you wrong about your judgement against the God of Israel. Everyone heard/read the story and you came up to criticize i stood firm to prove God was right. That's all.
But come to think of it why not think of a better way to handle the situation nah? smiley

Nope, you are the only person who has consistently showed the traits of a psychopath.

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

Nope, you are the only person who has consistently showed the traits of a psychopath.

Perhaps psychopaths thinks better sometimes as you can't find a better way the case could be handled! wink

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Perhaps psychopaths thinks better sometimes as you can't find a better way the case could be handled! wink

LoLz! Thinking killing other humans is the only solution is a clear sign you are a psychopath. Seek help.

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Thinking killing other humans is the only solution is a clear sign you are a psychopath. Seek help.

Great!

So between Russia and Ukraine who are the psychopaths and who are sane? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yet They Blame God by KnownUnknown: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

What's even more demented is taking pride in such abysmal history and wanting to be associated with such crimes against humanity. Any sane person would want to distance themselves from such a mess but you have people up in here celebrating like it was a good thing. Damn I feel like taking a bath just thinking about it.

Only ignorant people without a solid foundation want to be associated with that “chosen people” nonsense. All it does is massage the egos of these Jews as if they have anything valuable other than a perfect tool for authoritarianism.

Currently, some basketball player is being criticized for posting a documentary claiming that African Americans are descendants of the ancient Hebrews. All these Jews and their brainwashed sympathizers are accusing him of “anti-semitism” as if the silly fairy tale can’t be interpreted like that. If he had any sense he would be telling them he wants nothing to do with their psychotic god and his “chosen people”.

It really is amusing how easily bamboozled and brainwashed people are. All these Christians will criticize the actions of Mohammed, Islam, and people like Boko Haram and yet they can’t say a mumbling word about Moses, Judaism, Catholicism, and the well documented savagery of Christendom.

Funny thing about “anti-semitism” is that it is promoted by Christianity but Jews will struggle acknowledging this fact because they enjoy the veneration and adulation they get from their mythology being considered as true by the Christians.
Want a good example of anti-semitism, then read the word of the super jew in John Chapter 8.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Great!

So between Russia and Ukraine who are the psychopaths and who are sane? cheesy

The ones who are also liars.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Only ignorant people without a solid foundation want to be associated with that “chosen people” nonsense. All it does is massage the egos of these Jews as if they have anything valuable other than a perfect tool for authoritarianism.

Currently, some basketball player is being criticized for posting a documentary claiming that African Americans are descendants of the ancient Hebrews. All these Jews and their brainwashed sympathizers are accusing him of “anti-semitism” as if the silly fairy tale can’t be interpreted like that. If he had any sense he would be telling them he wants nothing to do with their psychotic god and his “chosen people”.

It really is amusing how easily bamboozled and brainwashed people are. All these Christians will criticize the actions of Mohammed, Islam, and people like Boko Haram and yet they can’t say a mumbling word about Moses, Judaism, Catholicism, and the well documented savagery of Christendom.

Funny thing about “anti-semitism” is that it is promoted by Christianity but Jews will struggle acknowledging this fact because they enjoy the veneration and adulation they get from their mythology being considered as true by the Christians.
Want a good example of anti-semitism, then read the word of the super jew in John Chapter 8.

What a crying shame.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

The ones who are also liars.

In a nutshell you don't know, that means you're just bitter against the God of Israel if the same thing is happening in your own generation and you can't distinguish between the sane and the psychopath! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Whenever i try to listen to atheists their way of reasoning amuses me.
They often claim religionists are trying to force their beliefs down the throats of atheists but if a true Christian (JW) is discussing with an atheist then it will become obvious where the intolerance is for real!

We all read about what happened thousands of years ago and like a judge each person wants to form an opinion on the event regarding the God of Abraham. After reading the atheist wants to blame the God of Israel and he gave his reason but a Christian blamed those killed and also gave his reasons.

Next the atheists began calling the Christian a psychopath. WHY?
Because he thinks differently!
OK to be liberal the Christian asked the atheist to prefer a better way to handle the matter but the atheist refuses to reason instead he wants to accuse the Christian: for thinking differently.

So now who is forcing his opinion on the other and defying liberalism? smiley

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Beware of psychopaths justifying genocide and child molestation. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
They are the worst hypocrites and should be avoided. : cool

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:24am On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Tell me in your bible the Israelites committed genocide, should we blame them or the god who they say sent them?

Satan, the Bible clearly showed us who to blame and that is the stupid enemies who First attacked a nation, like Japan made the mistake of attacking US and therefore Atomic bomb genocided them.

And funny, even after America's genocide, Japan was the one who apologized to them for attacking them.

Washington Post, November 22, 1994.
"In 1991, on the 50th anniversary of the attack, the prime minister of Japan issued an apology, of sorts, to the United States, expressing "deep remorse ... that we inflicted an unbearable blow on the people of America and the Asian countries"
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:35am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In a nutshell you don't know, that means you're just bitter against the God of Israel if the same thing is happening in your own generation and you can't distinguish between the sane and the psychopath! cheesy

LoLz! Why do you imagine it must be one or the other?

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:36am On Nov 04, 2022
KnownUnknown:

According to their book of demented fairy tales, the Israelites’ god was in the rear guard with Moses and the priesthood but he received his share of the bounty after the genocides.

Britain genocides Scotland and Ireland and Wales and took their bounty (War spoils). They did it to Africa, America did it to Iraq and Iran. Russia is doing it to Ukraine right now.

Your hatred for God has made you very very Stupid and insane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benefits Of Drinking The Blessed Urine Of Our Holy Prophet Mohammed! / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya (late Bimbo Odukoya's Husband) Set To Remarry Soon! / The Next Pope Is The Anti-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.