Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Yet They Blame God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yet They Blame God (2718 Views)

"Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God / Blame God / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan, the Bible clearly showed us who to blame and that is the stupid enemies who First attacked a nation, like Japan made the mistake of attacking US and therefore Atomic bomb genocided them.

And funny, even after America's genocide, Japan was the one who apologized to them for attacking them.

Washington Post, November 22, 1994.
"In 1991, on the 50th anniversary of the attack, the prime minister of Japan issued an apology, of sorts, to the United States, expressing "deep remorse ... that we inflicted an unbearable blow on the people of America and the Asian countries"

Show me where all of the tribes they purportedly killed attacked them first.

3 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Whenever i try to listen to atheists their way of reasoning amuses me.
They often claim religionists are trying to force their beliefs down the throats of atheists but if a true Christian (JW) is discussing with an atheist then it will become obvious where the intolerance is for real!

We all read about what happened thousands of years ago and like a judge each person wants to form an opinion on the event regarding the God of Abraham. After reading the atheist wants to blame the God of Israel and he gave his reason but a Christian blamed those killed and also gave his reasons.

Next the atheists began calling the Christian a psychopath. WHY?
Because he thinks differently!
OK to be liberal the Christian asked the atheist to prefer a better way to handle the matter but the atheist refuses to reason instead he wants to accuse the Christian: for thinking differently.

So now who is forcing his opinion on the other and defying liberalism? smiley

Explain how identifying you as a psycho is forcing my opinion on you.

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:49am On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

Show me where all of the tribes they purportedly killed attacked them first.

You already know for I have told you before and being an evil that you are, you have already read from when Isreal succcesfully left and escaped Egypt in Exodus 14 to chapter 17 where you saw the Amelikites were the First to come attacking Isreal, like Japan attacked US.

So, you already know for you have seen it before and I have told you before. Case Closed!
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Then be ready to read from when they succcesfully left and escaped Egypt in Exodus 14 to chapter 17 where you see the Amelikites were the First to come attacking Isreal, like Japan attacked US.

Was it only the Amalekites they purportedly genocided? Where did the people of Jericho first attack the Israelites?

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Why do you imagine it must be one or the other?

LordReed:

Explain how identifying you as a psycho is forcing my opinion on you.

The first thing that needs to be settled is how any sincere and honest hearted individual can declare his fellowman a psycho simply because of difference in reasoning.
Then if anyone wants to blame the God of Abraham for exterminating the ancient inhabitants of Canaan at least you should be able to tell who is to blame today when the same thing is happening in your own time.
We weren't there when God asked the Israelites to destroy those people it's just what we found in the Bible that we're trying to assimilate and figure out what went wrong but today you and i are alive when Russians are going to kill Ukrainians so why can't you talk about the one happening in your own time?
Why must it be only the long forgotten issues of thousands of years past?

Ọmọ you're just pained that a Christian could outsmart you in judging matters and that's understandable! Matthew 11:25 wink

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

Was it only the Amalekites they purportedly genocided? Where did the people of Jericho first attack the Israelites?

If you read in a newspaper or social media, heard in the radio or on CNN that Joe Biden has declared South Eastern Nigeria a province of the United States and ordered all occupants to evacuate the region, would you take your families away from there or pick up weapons in support of your own rulers?

I know you will run katikati like a rabbit with your entire family.
Well the only reason why you will like to wait and fight is if the man talking doesn't have such authority over Buhari's government.
JEHOVAH is the King who singlehandedly went to Egypt with two feeble octogenarians (Moses and Aaron) despite all the military experience of Egypt this King brought His people out without a single fight and even drowned all the armies of Egypt in the red sea.
So if such a King now orders His people to go and take over any part of this planet whoever choose to wait to defy His orders should be blamed!

That is the Ultimate TRUTH! smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The first thing that needs to be settled is how any sincere and honest hearted individual can declare his fellowman a psycho simply because of difference in reasoning.
Then if anyone wants to blame the God of Abraham for exterminating the ancient inhabitants of Canaan at least you should be able to tell who is to blame today when the same thing is happening in your own time.
We weren't there when God asked the Israelites to destroy those people it's just what we found in the Bible that we're trying to assimilate and figure out what went wrong but today you and i are alive when Russians are going to kill Ukrainians so why can't you talk about the one happening in your own time?
Why must it be only the long forgotten issues of thousands of years past?

Ọmọ you're just pained that a Christian could outsmart you in judging matters and that's understandable! Matthew 11:25 wink

Maybe your brain has traffic jam in the morning. I clearly stated 2 reasons why you are declared a psycho, none of which you even mentioned. If anybody is pained here it's you cos you know you need help but are too proud to seek it. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you read in a newspaper or social media, heard in the radio or on CNN that Joe Biden has declared South Eastern Nigeria a province of the United States and ordered all occupants to evacuate the region, would you take your families away from there or pick up weapons in support of your own rulers?

I know you will run katikati like a rabbit with your entire family.
Well the only reason why you will like to wait and fight is if the man talking doesn't have such authority over Buhari's government.
JEHOVAH is the King who singlehandedly went to Egypt with two feeble octogenarians (Moses and Aaron) despite all the military experience of Egypt this King brought His people out without a single fight and even drowned all the armies of Egypt in the red sea.
So if such a King now orders His people to go and take over any part of this planet whoever choose to wait to defy His orders should be blamed!

That is the Ultimate TRUTH! smiley

Great so let's dispense with first attack excuse.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

Maybe your brain has traffic jam in the morning. I clearly stated 2 reasons why you are declared a psycho, none of which you even mentioned. If anybody is pained here it's you cos you know you need help but are too proud to seek it. LoLz.

So the reason to call your fellowman a psycho is simply because he has a different outlook shey? I thought we both read the same book and neither you nor i participated in the killing but we're just here to reason and find out who should be blamed. So if i say "A" should be blamed in contrast to your own opinion "B" that automatically quantify me a psychopath, right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

Great so let's dispense with first attack excuse.
Great!
Who attacks the other first!
When an all powerful King issues an order and a powerless mortal man disregards His order who is attacking first?

I told you that military intelligence is not a joke but it seems you need more enlightenment.

When someone has authority over something and you challenge His orders who is the first to ATTACK? smiley

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So the reason to call your fellowman a psycho is simply because he has a different outlook shey? I thought we both read the same book and neither you nor i participated in the killing but we're just here to reason and find out who should be blamed. So if i say "A" should be blamed in contrast to your own opinion "B" that automatically quantify me a psychopath, right? cheesy

Get your brain in gear first, not entertaining nonsense this early morning. Quote the place I gave the specific reasons why I consider you a psycho or don't bother. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Great!
Who attacks the other first!
When an all powerful King issues an order and a powerless mortal man disregards His order who is attacking first?

I told you that military intelligence is not a joke but it seems you need more enlightenment.

When someone has authority over something and you challenge His orders who is the first to ATTACK? smiley

LoLz! Here we go, another attempt at revising the meaning of words to fit your narrative. The Jericho people shut themselves up in their city, the Israelites went, razed it down then killed everybody and here you asking who attacked first. Abeg no time for nonsense this morning. LoLz.
Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

Get your brain in gear first, not entertaining nonsense this early morning. Quote the place I gave the specific reasons why I consider you a psycho or don't bother. LoLz.

How do you expect me to start thinking for you? cheesy
If you call your fellowman a psycho you should be the one to tell everyone the reason nah!
So go ahead and tell everyone your reason apart from the fact that we both read a book and judge a character differently! wink

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Here we go, another attempt at revising the meaning of words to fit your narrative. The Jericho people shut themselves up in their city, the Israelites went, razed it down then killed everybody and here you asking who attacked first. Abeg no time for nonsense this morning. LoLz.

Ọmọ the fact remains that you're trying to force your opinion on others, if there is an issue both of us will see to it and you can't expect me to think like you because you're you and i'm me.

Now let me enlighten you on intelligence.

If a person stands facing you with AK-47 and gives you order the only reason you could have to defy his order is a solution after he has pulled the trigger while aiming at you but in the absence of such then you're to blame. No be rocket science Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Aemmyjah(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ the fact remains that you're trying to force your opinion on others, if there is an issue both of us will see to it and you can't expect me to think like you because you're you and i'm me.

Now let me enlighten you on intelligence.

If a person stands facing you with AK-47 and gives you order the only reason you could have to defy his order is a solution after he has pulled the trigger while aiming at you but in the absence of such then you're to blame. No be rocket science Sir! wink

You should not mind him
He did not read that Jehovah does not destroy the righteous with the wicked. He did not read that even the men of the city wanted to kill those spies that were there but a prostitute called Rahab, BASED ON WHAT SHE HEARD ABOUT THE GOD OF ISRAEL and saying that even the whole city were scared of the Israelites, acted in faith and saved the spies. If I were in that city, I would have run away knowing that trouble is coming or surrendered to them as did the Gibeonite. They simply locked themselves inside
God himself is not partial, when his own people adoptee idolatrous standards, the same Israelites suffered the same tragedy by their enemies. Do not mind them atheists

Was Stalin not an atheist as well as other Marxist dictators that tried to impose Marxism, what about Mussolini? What about Kumer, the ruthless dictator of Cambodia that killed over 1 million of his people? The list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You should not mind him
He did not read that Jehovah does not destroy the righteous with the wicked. He did not read that even the men of the city wanted to kill those spies that were there but a prostitute called Rahab, BASED ON WHAT SHE HEARD ABOUT THE GOD OF ISRAEL and saying that even the whole city were scared of the Israelites, acted in faith and saved the spies. If I were in that city, I would have run away knowing that trouble is coming or surrendered to them as did the Gibeonite. They simply locked themselves inside
God himself is not partial, when his own people adoptee idolatrous standards, the same Israelites suffered the same tragedy by their enemies. Do not mind them atheists

Was Stalin not an atheist as well as other Marxist dictators that tried to impose Marxism, what about Mussolini? What about Kumer, the ruthless dictator of Cambodia that killed over 1 million of his people? The list is endless.

I've know him long before now and he always run away from me because i often beat his power of reasoning that's why he wants to rap it up in exchange of insults and i won't allow him use that as an escape route. If he's not a liar deceiving himself let him come forward and explain why he's calling his fellowman "psycho" due to difference in thought.
He's really ashamed now that the same people (atheists) who often claim religionists are intolerant are those displaying intolerance here now! wink

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Aemmyjah(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I've know him long before now and he always run away from me because i often beat his power of reasoning that's why he wants to rap it up in exchange of insults and i won't allow him use that as an escape route. If he's not a liar deceiving himself let him come forward and explain why he's calling his fellowman "psycho" due to difference in thought.
He's really ashamed now that the same people (atheists) who often claim religionists are intolerant are those displaying intolerance here now! wink

Atheists enjoy preying on other Christians who can't prove the existence of God and the truth of the Bible and it really hurts me to see how these Christians make it worse and dangerous form themselves. When atheists meet the real Christians. They act like a lone wolf spotting an angry lion. They make all the noises and drama

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Atheists enjoy preying on other Christians who can't prove the existence of God and the truth of the Bible and it really hurts me to see how these Christians make it worse and dangerous form themselves. When atheists meet the real Christians. They act like a lone wolf spotting an angry lion. They make all the noises and drama

LoLz! Where did you prove the existence of your god?

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep dreaming about me running from you, I am sure it gives you a lot of comfort to dream such a thing. LMFAO!
Re: Yet They Blame God by Aemmyjah(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Where did you prove the existence of your god?

Lolz, first prove to me that something can come from nothing and life can emerge from nonlife and I'll answer your questions
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lolz, first prove to me that something can come from nothing and life can emerge from nonlife and I'll answer your questions

LoLz! Where did I make such claims? You who have made a claim for your god, show me where you proved it instead of asking me to prove a claim I have not made.

3 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

According to your logic, that means your Israelite god also came from something.

If your Jehovah can come from nothing, that means somethings can also come from nothing too example is your Jehovah.
You can’t have it both ways cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

Keep dreaming about me running from you, I am sure it gives you a lot of comfort to dream such a thing. LMFAO!

You've proved how low your IQ my guy, calling someone "psychopath" due to difference in thought shows you've lost it! wink

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Who sent them here?
What are they PREACHING for?
What do they stand to gain arguing?

My brother they're suffering from emotional torture so it's when they come in contact with misinformed Churchgoers and religionists that they're relieved but when they come face to face with true Christian their torture increases greatly so they resort to vawulens! wink

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

Now you have changed post from showing you were you can see those fools doing their own pearl harbour attack to where did Jericho first attack.

Just to pay lip, Jericho means Canaan like Kherson means Ukraine.

And Canaan attacked Isreal first. So, like kershon and Zaporizhzhia to Russia, Jericho will definitely be targeted by Isreal

NO ROAD!
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You've proved how low your IQ my guy, calling someone "psychopath" due to difference in thought shows you've lost it! wink

No psycho i called you a psycho for reasons already listed. If you're too psycho to read the reasons then thats your problem. LoLz!

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Jericho means Canaan like Kherson means Ukraine.

And Canaan attacked Isreal first. So, like kershon and Zaporizhzhia to Russia, Jericho will definitely be targeted by Isreal

NO ROAD!

LoLz! See change of post. Na you mention Amalekites na you con dey change mouth. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Dtruthspeaker: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! See change of post. Na you mention Amalekites na you con dey change mouth. LMAO!

You no get anything to talk for e dey clear say you shift post go where Jericho first attack the Israel and I don answer and you no get anything to say. No Road! grin
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You no get anything to talk for e dey clear say you shift post go where Jericho first attack the Israel and I don answer and you no get anything to say. No Road! grin

LoLz! Were the people of Jericho Amalekites? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by TheSourcerer: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Thinking killing other humans is the only solution is a clear sign you are a psychopath. Seek help.
Hey Reed buddy, this is just to remind you to smile , really do hope you have a great day .....hey chin up smiley
Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
LordReed:

No psycho i called you a psycho for reasons already listed. If you're too psycho to read the reasons then thats your problem. LoLz!

I can understand however thanks for the compliment! wink

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Hey Reed buddy, this is just to remind you to smile , really do hope you have a great day .....hey chin up smiley

Thanks buddy. Hope you are doing same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Do This? And Even Muslim Women Too? / Oprah Winfrey Denies Christ, Anti Christ Church / The Implications Of Inbreeding as practised In Muslim Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.