Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital (8821 Views)

Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official / Obama Sends 100 Military Advisers Against Kony's Rebels In Uganda / Libyan Rebels Wary Of Sub-saharan Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by martinosi: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2011
emmatok:

The problem with you, is that you choose to close your eye to atrocities perpetrated by African leader on Africans.

For the past 20 year African govt have been receiving, donations, loan from the west and international organisation.

And what did our African leader do with  those funds? Waste it off-course . And you blame the west for that.

Tell me what the AU did to help the people of Somalia, Sudan and Kenya apart from sending troops .

If the Chinese and Japanese were blaming the west for their problems, will they ever develop?

Here you go again wit ya ignorant self!!!!
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by martinosi: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2011
emmatok:

The problem with you, is that you choose to close your eye to atrocities perpetrated by African leader on Africans.

For the past 20 year African govt have been receiving, donations, loan from the west and international organisation.

And what did our African leader do with  those funds? Waste it off-course . And you blame the west for that.

Tell me what the AU did to help the people of Somalia, Sudan and Kenya apart from sending troops .

If the Chinese and Japanese were blaming the west for their problems, will they ever develop?

Have you lived in Libya? Have you been to the Country, Can your own Country boast of steady power supply and water and a developing economy and Jobs and a social safety Net?

You need to Stop parroting lies of People in the western media who dont give a damm about your
Nigerian black A***,

There is a war being waged against Africans and you dont even know it, shame on you!!!

But i have to pity you as i have lived in Nigeria and can understand how the Media there is hopeless and
are slaves to western information.

The worst slave is a slave that have no physical chains around him but has mental chains and he does not
even know it,
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by emmatok(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
martinosi:

Have you lived in Libya? Have you been to the Country, Can your own Country boast of steady power supply and water and a developing economy and Jobs and a social safety Net?

You need to Stop parroting lies of People in the western media who dont give a damm about your
Nigerian black A***,

There is a war being waged against Africans and you dont even know it, shame on you!!!

But i have to pity you as i have lived in Nigeria and can understand how the Media there is hopeless and
are slaves to western information.

The worst slave is a slave that have no physical chains around him but has mental chains and he does not
even know it,

Hey MR MAN you don't have the reply my post.

But if you want to argue, do it constructively and not with insults.

So peace-off troll !!!
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by playmode(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
honeric01:

LWKMD, and here's someone asking how old another being is, have you really made any sense with all the long post you keep typing?

If he's not getting back to that position, how's that your problem? button line, he's 100% better than 95% of all your leaders both dead and alive, you can pick a discussion on that if you think i am wrong.
How old are you is a rhetoric question and, it doesn't mean you must respond to it - slowpoke.

What's your argument that Gaddafi is better than any of my leader? You are not relevant nor even bothering looking into your statement. How is he 100% better than any of my leader? And, his people complain he is the worst thing that has ever happened to Libya?They are even looking for him dead or alive. Look at this slave of dictatorship!Keep deceiving yourself.

Gaddafi should get out of Libya and let freedom reign! Parasite like Gaddafi!He claimed to be against the West yet over 80% of his wealth are in Western world.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
belabela:

The number of brainwashed individuals in the world today is very alarming. So to some people democracy is the best form of government. How has democracy helped in Africa? Democracy is just a form of government and nothing makes it superior to other forms of govt. Any government that cannot provide what in Economics is called the basic need of life is a faliure i.e, food, clothing and shelter. The Gaddafi regime provided this and more and I think most Libyans agree with that.

However If the people of Libya do not want Gaddafi they have the right to make their demands but what we have seen in the last six months is that groups of gang in Benghazi unilaterally changed the national flag, constituted a non-democratic government, harmed every Joystick tom and harry with AK47 guns and supported by the West who claimed they invaded Libya because Gaddafi promised to crush the rebels. This is not how things are done it is recolonization.

While I am not very concerned about how the Libyans go about their revolution my major concern is the Nigerian govt recognizing those rebels. Why not wait and see the endgame before recognising them. Who knows what the NTC would become? GEJ seems to be making to many hasty decision as regards foreign affairs.
Who are you to tell Nigerian govt. what to do!? Go and stick your head in another man's shiit, man. Have you forgotten it was Muammar Gaddafi called for the division of Nigeria!Where are these parasite supporters raising their ugly heads from!? Jeez! You guyz suck!
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by honeric01(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
all4naija:

How old are you is a rhetoric question and, it doesn't mean you must respond to it - slowpoke.

What's your argument that Gaddafi is better than any of my leader? You are not relevant nor even bothering looking into your statement. How is he 100% better than any of my leader? And, his people complain he is the worst thing that has ever happened to Libya?They are even looking for him dead or alive. Look at this slave of dictatorship!Keep deceiving yourself.

Gaddafi should get out of Libya and let freedom reign! Parasite like Gaddafi!He claimed to be against the West yet over 80% of his wealth are in Western world.

Respect yourself, i don't have time for kids, respect your ID too. like i said in my comment, if you think 95% of your leaders (dead and alive) are better than Gaddafi, then prove it to us by showing us facts and figures, hope this is not too much to ask you?
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^^
You've toned down and changed direction after saying I didn't make any sense. Look dude, I 'm not a push-over person.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by honeric01(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^^

Seems you love to type indiscriminately, if you can't give answers to my questions, then you aren't worth any discussion.

Please i want a mature response this time around, WHAT IS FREEDOM?
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 25, 2011
Wonder will never end, a common saying!Paradoxically, the topic is now the definition of freedom. It won't surprise me somebody that doesn't know what freedom is doesn't know the reason why Libyans are so keen in dying to have one.

LMFAO!!!

The truth still stands that this is the end to Gaddafi regime!
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by honeric01(m): 1:07am On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^^^

Never disappointed, kids abound.

I rather pick my nose or watch a snail crawl up to the top of 1001 flats than waste my precious time with a being like you.

Count yourself lucky that you got my attention until now.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^
Flaunting,aight!?

1001 flats!  Those old decayed buildings. Jeez! Those buildings would probably be raised down by now if they were to be in my neighborhood.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by slimghost(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
@all4naija.
Really how old are you? Humbly define freedom and good governance 4 me. And 4 ur information, Gaddafi is better than all our leaders past and present. that's the simple and unfortunate truth, so deal with it boy.
Re: Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^
I wouldn't waste my time to answer your question after seeing what you are trying to allude to by saying Gaddafi is better than all our past and present leaders. I can't deal with half-baked statements, that's it. Always try to explain yourself better another time than just making a statement without substantial evidences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Wives Of The G20 Summit / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.