Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others (44366 Views)

FG Begins Prosecution Of INEC Officials, Others For Electoral Fraud / Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by jimetagambo: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Crooks.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Aify147(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
And Tinubu is warming up to come loot his turn... never again!!!!

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by BestMan001: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Peter OBI is scared already all the money he stole in Anambra... useless past governor

Tinubu for the seat Abuja 2023
Vote APC vote TINUBU

Calm down
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Nonexisting1: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Afonwa:
Nothing dey freak me again for this country. We the people are our own problem. We keep reelecting the same set of criminals
Under Atiku and Tinubu, this will repeat itself 100% but under Peter Obi, we may catch a break and get it down to 50% because every Nigerian is a thief. Some diseases can not be cured, if you like go sleep in synagogue. Vote wisely

5 Likes

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Konjiboii: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
In this life you have to realize that some people just want to see the world burn, this people try as they may can't just do anything good because it's not in their DNA and they itch and barf when doing good. It's just the natural law of things without that there won't be a balance in life.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by CSTRR: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nigerian Politicians have humiliated this country.

They have rendered it naked and bare before the world.

A nation of renegades and misfits.
No wonder our passport is worth nothing.

And yet some hopeless imbeciles are hell bent on electing the most corruptible entities into position of office.

4 Likes

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Nonexisting1: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Person gree to pay 1.1billion dollars in fine, how much he come thief? Chei, Buhari and APC have finished this country.

3 Likes

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
By the time APC leaves office, only God knows what would remain to develop our economy. This is the most fraudulent and corrupt party I've ever seen.

During covid-19 lockdown when everyone was locked up in their homes globally, a vessel of crude was sighted on Chinese waters and malami was fingered in that deal. That case has died a natural death.

The minister of humanitarian affairs was still disbursing school feeding money even at the the time when the schoolchildren were all with their parents during lockdown. The case had died naturally.

The accountant-general at the ministry of finance was said to have embezzled over 100bn naira. He was only suspended. The case is neither here nor there.

Peter Obi exposed them during an interview on CNN that those indulging in oil bunkering are government officials. The following week, they discovered series of illegal pipelines mounted on the main ones and diverted elsewhere for illegal crude loading and pilfering.

This is the government that came and said economy will be improved, corruption will be fought and security would also be improved but failed woefully in all the 3.

Each time I talk in disapproval of Tinubu, urchins would be calling me unprintable names but they've forgotten that....

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies
Omo kaaro oojiire kan ko gbodo se jaguda
Tinubu said he schooled in osun on his wiki page...where in osun?

He cut 16 good years from his age, just because he wanted to fulfill his lifetime ambition, still they didn't see anything bad about that.

Someone ushered into his residence bullion vans filled with money yet, they overlooked all that. Where's our decorum? Where is our conscience?

I'd never be in support of such a person. If that's their real description of omoluabi, I'd never be a party to it.

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira to a dollar. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking.

May God keep you Alive for me. You said it all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Buccalcavity2: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
You see my problems with Nigeria and Nigerians. If it was Nigeria that slammed them $1.5b, you will hear "that will discourage FDI" like in the MTN case. How can someone commit a crime on your soil and pay the fine in another land. Bubu. Use this judgement to make the firm pay double the fine in Nigeria.
This has also exposed the oil bunkering bull crap from Nigerian Navy, IOCs, and NNPC. They are all involved.
Only God can save Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by kingjudecy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=118078099]By the time APC leaves office, only God knows what would remain to develop our economy. This is the most fraudulent and corrupt party I've ever seen.

During covid-19 lockdown when everyone was locked up in their homes globally, a vessel of crude was sighted on Chinese waters and malami was fingered in that deal. That case has died a natural death.

The minister of humanitarian affairs was still disbursing school feeding money even at the the time when the schoolchildren were all with their parents during lockdown. The case had died naturally.

The accountant-general at the ministry of finance was said to have embezzled over 100bn naira. He was only suspended. The case is neither here nor there.

Peter Obi exposed them during an interview on CNN that those indulging in oil bunkering are government officials. The following week, they discovered series of illegal pipelines mounted on the main ones and diverted elsewhere for illegal crude loading and pilfering.

This is the government that came and said economy will be improved, corruption will be fought and security would also be improved but failed woefully in all the 3.

Each time I talk in disapproval of Tinubu, urchins would be calling me unprintable names but they've forgotten that....

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

He cut 16 good years from his age, just because he wanted to fulfill his lifetime ambition, still they didn't see anything bad about that.

Someone ushered into his residence bullion vans filled with money yet, they overlooked all that. Where's our decorum? Where is our conscience?

I'd never be in support of such a person. If that's their real description of omoluabi, I'd never be a party to it.

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira to a dollar. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking. [/quote

You just ended up exposing your crass bigoted ignorance on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
By the time APC leaves office, only God knows what would remain to develop our economy. This is the most fraudulent and corrupt party I've ever seen.

Each time I talk in disapproval of Tinubu, urchins would he calling me unprintable names but they've forgotten that....

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira to a dollar. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking.
Are those NNPC staffs recruited by APC.
The common enemy of Nigeria is corruption, until it is fought to a level of stand still, it will continue to thrive irrespective of the political party in power

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Nonexisting1: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking.
Those urchins you see are made up of both Yorubas and Igbos and they are in it for the money, not tribe. They only sell tribe because that's the only salable thing they have at their disposal. Watch how some of them insult Igbos and others insult only Igbos. Once you go against their opinion, the Yorubas among them will call you Igbo while the Igbos among them will call you ipob because they don't want to insult the tribe they are part of. So my brother, stop blaming your yoruba brothers because they are not the only ones in the urchin world. Every tribe in this country has at least a million efulefus so take a chill pill brother.

3 Likes

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Greenbirth: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking.
comrade.you have spoken well. may God give you more wisdom. let me tell you that Nigeria is the worst place you can see good humans. Full of criminals and very desperate people. Evil people to the highest order

3 Likes

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Tinubuadvocate: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
The most corrupt country in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO_EekNnfjI
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by bossinblack: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Peter OBI is scared already all the money he stole in Anambra... useless past governor

Vote APC vote TINUBU

If you like vote cockroach for president ode

2 Likes

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Truth112: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Vote APC vote TINUBU

Mumu , as per say, Lagos na desert wen tinubu rule. Show me wetin tunubu do himself, not ambode n co. Himself. Jus show me.

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
The Europeans are much more liberal towards bribing foreign officials than America. I'm sure some of these cases would have been overlooked but for fear of the Americans.

The Europeans realise no business can be carried out without lining pockets. I'm sure the firms would have preferred to do otherwise bit they won't get any business done. I'm sure the company officials made no personal monetary gain themselves. It's just the way business is done in these countries.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by enigma1990: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
na true you talk your tori dey correct.i b yoruba boy but am against him becoming President,GOD won't allow him be next president of Nigerians, I don't even understand why our fellow Nigerians like suffering too much,when we see bad things we go say na good. please abeg make we no vote this old plss. he has nothing to offer we Nigerians.lets us vote the right person for sake of our children for future purpose.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by AngelicBeing: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
NwaNimo1:
From bullion van onto private jet.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216373.gif[/img]
Hian, leave Tinubu Alone jare cheesy
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by nedekid: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

Bros, you said it all.
But you know what, Nigerians especially those that are suffering are those clamoring and even seeing it like a play thing here on this forum. The other day, I was sipping whiskey by the car park of a hotel I was lodged while browsing nairaland, someone wrote apc had tried, that recession was all over the world. Just then 2 young boys in front of me entered casually a 2022 golf gti, if you hear when they started this car, the noice that came out of the silencer? Hmm. I weak! I rushed to try to take a picture to use to reply the op, to see how his mates are living life to the fullest. On my transit flight back yesterday, see young people flying around the world on vacation, 16, 18, 20, 25 year Olds. Working, paying modgage, raising families, feeding well, good quality of life.
Meanwhile, same Nigerians that have been deprived the good life by these same politicians, you here them hailing and passing insults over these same people. No be juju be that? I hear pounds is 910 today and dollar 880! Rumors is that one of the top presidential contestant known for using bullion vans is majorly responsible. That he has released billions he hoarded for 2023 election to to change to usd, mopping all the forex in the blackmarket.
Nigerians deserve to suffer! Hopefully we will wisen up someday.

5 Likes

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Eriokanmi: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
nedekid:

Bros, you said it all.
But you know what, Nigerians especially those that are suffering are those clamoring and even seeing it like a play thing here on this forum. The other day, I was sipping whiskey by the car park of a hotel I was lodged while browsing nairaland, someone wrote apc had tried, that recession was all over the world. Just then 2 young boys in front of me entered casually a 2022 golf gti, if you hear when they started this car, the noice that came out of the silencer? Hmm. I weak! I rushed to try to take a picture to use to reply the op, to see how his mates are living life to the fullest. On my transit flight back see young people flying around the world on vacation, 16, 18, 20, 25 year Olds. Working, paying modgage, raising families, feeding well, good quality of life.
Meanwhile, same Nigerians that have been deprived the good life by these same politicians, you here them hailing and passing insults over these same people. No be juju be that? I hear pounds is 910 today and dollar 880! Rumors is that one of the top presidential contestant known for using bullion vans is majorly responsible. That he has released billions he hoarded for 2023 election to to change to usd, mopping all the forex in the blackmarket.
Nigerians deserve to suffer! Hopefully we will wisen up someday.
Leave them. They're the ones always bearing the brunt. If I need to travel, all I need is dust my passport and fly. I think their crude mind stems from the fact that, they don't go out. The same corrupt leaders they follow like mumu had impoverished them so much that they have been denied good life. Is it not someone who's gainfully employed that would be thinking of a vacation outside the country? Most of them are in their 30s yet, no plan to settle down. They still live with their aged parents who spent their productive years paying their school fees and training them, with the hope of them.paying back on their retirement. They're retired and old yet, they're still the ones feeding their children...just as you said, No be juju be dat...?

They tell their gullible fellows what their corrupt leaders tell them, that the recession is a global thing but they'd not tell them why cefa, the currency of the neighbouring Benin Republic is now stoiger than naira. Cefa used to be one of the worst currencies in Africa. Benin doesn't have oil, their population is about same size with Alimosho. Things eill change soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by voltron14: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

Shut up mumu.

Those acts were carried out between 2012 and 2015.
The SFO detailed how a Glencore trader on the West Africa desk withdrew a total of €6.3m (£5.4m) in cash from the company’s cash desk in Baar, Switzerland, to fund bribes on 25 separate occasions between 2012 and 2015.

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by voltron14: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Those urchins you see are made up of both Yorubas and Igbos and they are in it for the money, not tribe. They only sell tribe because that's the only salable thing they have at their disposal. Watch how some of them insult Igbos and others insult only Igbos. Once you go against their opinion, the Yorubas among them will call you Igbo while the Igbos among them will call you ipob because they don't want to insult the tribe they are part of. So my brother, stop blaming your yoruba brothers because they are not the only ones in the urchin world. Every tribe in this country has at least a million efulefus so take a chill pill brother.

Mumu.

The SFO detailed how a Glencore trader on the West Africa desk withdrew a total of €6.3m (£5.4m) in cash from the company’s cash desk in Baar, Switzerland, to fund bribes on 25 separate occasions between 2012 and 2015.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Enkidu70: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/563052-glencore-used-private-jets-to-move-bribe-money-for-nigerian-officials-others.html

We know all the actors here na: hotpants Diezani and her big-dick lover, Kunle Aluko....and fat, flabby Omokore too, probably
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by arsenal33: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
`article doesn't say the period which the crime took place

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Eriokanmi: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
voltron14:

Shut up mumu.

Those acts were carried out between 2012 and 2015.
Who's in government in 2015, you?
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LiveWithIt: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
Truth112:

Mumu , as per say, Lagos na desert wen tinubu rule. Show me wetin tunubu do himself, not ambode n co. Himself. Jus show me.
Zombies are being released
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LiveWithIt: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
bossinblack:

If you like vote cockroach for president ode
Another zombie useless human
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Enkidu70: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Vote APC vote TINUBU

Dadandidi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo / See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.