Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others (44365 Views)

FG Begins Prosecution Of INEC Officials, Others For Electoral Fraud / Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by jullary(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2022
Thats why most times i chexk the profile of people that supporting both tinubu and atiku i see youths.it means that of the truth we have lazy youths that can reasonwith brain but anus! Seriously i love tinubu as a yoruba man but we never think of age he is coming, and Nigeria is on serious problem already! Atleast lets vote a young and vibrant man. Fulani people wise pass us atiku to pdp, shettima to apc.
Eriokanmi:
By the time APC leaves office, only God knows what would remain to develop our economy. This is the most fraudulent and corrupt party I've ever seen.

During covid-19 lockdown when everyone was locked up in their homes globally, a vessel of crude was sighted on Chinese waters and malami was fingered in that deal. That case has died a natural death.

The minister of humanitarian affairs was still disbursing school feeding money even at the the time when the schoolchildren were all with their parents during lockdown. The case had died naturally.

The accountant-general at the ministry of finance was said to have embezzled over 100bn naira. He was only suspended. The case is neither here nor there.

Peter Obi exposed them during an interview on CNN that those indulging in oil bunkering are government officials. The following week, they discovered series of illegal pipelines mounted on the main ones and diverted elsewhere for illegal crude loading and pilfering.

This is the government that came and said economy will be improved, corruption will be fought and security would also be improved but failed woefully in all the 3.

Each time I talk in disapproval of Tinubu, urchins would be calling me unprintable names but they've forgotten that....

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies
Omo kaaro oojiire kan ko gbodo se jaguda
Tinubu said he schooled in osun on his wiki page...where in osun?

He cut 16 good years from his age, just because he wanted to fulfill his lifetime ambition, still they didn't see anything bad about that.

Someone ushered into his residence bullion vans filled with money yet, they overlooked all that. Where's our decorum? Where is our conscience?

I'd never be in support of such a person. If that's their real description of omoluabi, I'd never be a party to it.

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:

If you're a smoker am not the reason for your madness and family poverty slowpoke

I only asked a simple question. Why is it difficult to answer. Just say yes or no? I repeat DO YOU HAVE SENSE AT ALL? We are not fighting just a question bros.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LiveWithIt: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2022
7arrows:

I only asked a simple question. Why is it difficult to answer. Just say yes or no? I repeat DO YOU HAVE SENSE AT ALL? We are not fighting just a question bros.
Hmmm I can see you're Brain dead, well like leader like follow ZOMBIES cheesy
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Hmmm I can see you're Brain dead, well like leader like follow ZOMBIES cheesy
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=7arrows post=118089939][/quote]

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by buckeyemedia: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
By the time APC leaves office, only God knows what would remain to develop our economy. This is the most fraudulent and corrupt party I've ever seen.

During covid-19 lockdown when everyone was locked up in their homes globally, a vessel of crude was sighted on Chinese waters and malami was fingered in that deal. That case has died a natural death.

The minister of humanitarian affairs was still disbursing school feeding money even at the the time when the schoolchildren were all with their parents during lockdown. The case had died naturally.

The accountant-general at the ministry of finance was said to have embezzled over 100bn naira. He was only suspended. The case is neither here nor there.

Peter Obi exposed them during an interview on CNN that those indulging in oil bunkering are government officials. The following week, they discovered series of illegal pipelines mounted on the main ones and diverted elsewhere for illegal crude loading and pilfering.

This is the government that came and said economy will be improved, corruption will be fought and security would also be improved but failed woefully in all the 3.

Each time I talk in disapproval of Tinubu, urchins would be calling me unprintable names but they've forgotten that....

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies
Omo kaaro oojiire kan ko gbodo se jaguda
Tinubu said he schooled in osun on his wiki page...where in osun?

He cut 16 good years from his age, just because he wanted to fulfill his lifetime ambition, still they didn't see anything bad about that.

Someone ushered into his residence bullion vans filled with money yet, they overlooked all that. Where's our decorum? Where is our conscience?

I'd never be in support of such a person. If that's their real description of omoluabi, I'd never be a party to it.

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking.
If only in your ignorance, you were aware that this Glencore issue of bribing Nigerian officials happened under Pdp and Jonathan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by CheapHomes1: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Come to alausa and ask don't die ignorantly

Was it from alausa you got the pictures? Since you ain't ignorant, how come you can't answer the question.

In the picture labelled "Tinubus investments", what exactly in that picture is Tinubu responsible for bringing into existence?
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by CheapHomes1: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
If only in your ignorance, you were aware that this Glencore issue of bribing Nigerian officials happened under Pdp and Jonathan?

How does the Glencore issue that you say happened under PDP/Jonathan negate the points he raised?
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Konquest: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Tundex911: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Issokay

E be thing
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Konquest: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Thank you for educating that garrulous guy who went off tangent with his blind hatred.

This Glencore global bribery event happened under the PDP Presidency not APC. A large number of the other stuff he blindly typed are pure embellishments.

He once said his father is from
Edo and mother is Yoruba. There is pure hatred in him towards folks in his maternal side.

Really I'm ashamed of that guy's posts!

Too many ignorant people are getting many likes in just one post from an equally large number of ignorant members of NL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose / See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos / INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.