Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others (44368 Views)

FG Begins Prosecution Of INEC Officials, Others For Electoral Fraud / Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by ZombieSlayer1: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Peter OBI is scared already all the money he stole in Anambra... useless past governor

Tinubu for the seat Abuja 2023
Vote APC vote TINUBU
lolzzz...agbado miscreants are so scared of Peter Obi that they can't spend 10minutes without launching one fruitless attack or another. The post talks about the evils of the useless APC government which you support,but you're here attacking LP and Peter Obi.
Tufia! I spit on your empty skull. Useless fool
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by gift2xl: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
By the time APC leaves office, only God knows what would remain to develop our economy. This is the most fraudulent and corrupt party I've ever seen.

During covid-19 lockdown when everyone was locked up in their homes globally, a vessel of crude was sighted on Chinese waters and malami was fingered in that deal. That case has died a natural death.

The minister of humanitarian affairs was still disbursing school feeding money even at the the time when the schoolchildren were all with their parents during lockdown. The case had died naturally.

The accountant-general at the ministry of finance was said to have embezzled over 100bn naira. He was only suspended. The case is neither here nor there.

Peter Obi exposed them during an interview on CNN that those indulging in oil bunkering are government officials. The following week, they discovered series of illegal pipelines mounted on the main ones and diverted elsewhere for illegal crude loading and pilfering.

This is the government that came and said economy will be improved, corruption will be fought and security would also be improved but failed woefully in all the 3.

Each time I talk in disapproval of Tinubu, urchins would be calling me unprintable names but they've forgotten that....

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies
Omo kaaro oojiire kan ko gbodo se jaguda
Tinubu said he schooled in osun on his wiki page...where in osun?

He cut 16 good years from his age, just because he wanted to fulfill his lifetime ambition, still they didn't see anything bad about that.

Someone ushered into his residence bullion vans filled with money yet, they overlooked all that. Where's our decorum? Where is our conscience?

I'd never be in support of such a person. If that's their real description of omoluabi, I'd never be a party to it.

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking.

Well said.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Alabaintprice(m): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Who are the Nigerian officials ....

Hausa at the top
Yoruba at the middle...... and others.....

The real theives in the country. ...
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2022
Truth112:

Mumu , as per say, Lagos na desert wen tinubu rule. Show me wetin tunubu do himself, not ambode n co. Himself. Jus show me.

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by onuman: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
Criminals like Thiefnubuu and Atiku are the ones behind shady deals with foreign companies like Glencore. Sane Nigerians have rejected Pampers Daddy and Mikano.

Peter Obi is the man.

May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike the head of any useless agbado urchin or foolish mikanite that will quote his papa bent yansh!!!

Pray that the foreign oil companies and their home governments that profit from their oil businesses in Nigeria shall let go this time. If they still need the corrupt status quo in Nigeria to remain, they will use their billion upon billion dollars to buy the presidential election for either the PDP or the APC. Thereafter, the BBC will announce that democracy has spoken in Nigeria, the CNN will follow after BBC. The rest of the global media repeat the same phrase. Nigerians get poorer and die in man made conflicts.

2 Likes

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Risingblue008(m): 6:38am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Peter OBI is scared already all the money he stole in Anambra... useless past governor

Vote APC vote TINUBU

U r a stacked illiterate,poor man like you,
I'm even sure u no dey sure of wetin u wan eat this morning talkless of afternoon,
Then d man wey put u for dis condition still day ask you for favour and u r still favouring him.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Shut up mumu.

Those acts were carried out between 2012 and 2015.
The SFO detailed how a Glencore trader on the West Africa desk withdrew a total of €6.3m (£5.4m) in cash from the company’s cash desk in Baar, Switzerland, to fund bribes on 25 separate occasions between 2012 and 2015.

How much were u paid to sell your Brain and generation?
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2022
koyeni:

Good points. It baffles me greatly when i see people on this forum still campaigning for APC. Before December, dollar fit enter #1000
So pathetic

No be e fit. E go reach 1,000.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by biotechshola(m): 6:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
By the time APC leaves office, only God knows what would remain to develop our economy. This is the most fraudulent and corrupt party I've ever seen.

During covid-19 lockdown when everyone was locked up in their homes globally, a vessel of crude was sighted on Chinese waters and malami was fingered in that deal. That case has died a natural death.

The minister of humanitarian affairs was still disbursing school feeding money even at the the time when the schoolchildren were all with their parents during lockdown. The case had died naturally.

The accountant-general at the ministry of finance was said to have embezzled over 100bn naira. He was only suspended. The case is neither here nor there.

Peter Obi exposed them during an interview on CNN that those indulging in oil bunkering are government officials. The following week, they discovered series of illegal pipelines mounted on the main ones and diverted elsewhere for illegal crude loading and pilfering.

This is the government that came and said economy will be improved, corruption will be fought and security would also be improved but failed woefully in all the 3.

Each time I talk in disapproval of Tinubu, urchins would be calling me unprintable names but they've forgotten that....

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

He cut 16 good years from his age, just because he wanted to fulfill his lifetime ambition, still they didn't see anything bad about that.

Someone ushered into his residence bullion vans filled with money yet, they overlooked all that. Where's our decorum? Where is our conscience?

I'd never be in support of such a person. If that's their real description of omoluabi, I'd never be a party to it.

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking.

In your mind now, you've made sense...
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by voltron14: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2022
7arrows:

How much were u paid to sell your Brain and generation?

You are a fool.

I have pointed how when the crimes were committed.

Why does it make you unhappy?

Because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Idiot.

Bastard.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

You are a fool.

I have pointed how when the crimes were committed.

Why does it make you unhappy?

Because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Idiot.

Bastard.

Na simple question I ask u o. How much them pay for your brain. Abi u don sell ur kidney join? Oloshi
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by voltron14: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2022
7arrows:

Na simple question I ask u o. How much them pay for your brain. Abi u don sell ur kidney join? Oloshi

Your mama toto.

Idiot.

You don't care about the truth but who you can besmirch.

Your mama rotten toto.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by OPICANTO2223: 6:58am On Nov 03, 2022
Foolish APC
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 7:03am On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Your mama toto.

Idiot.

You don't care about the truth but who you can besmirch.

Your mama rotten toto.

Hahahahahaha. E dey pain uuuuuuu ? Wow I'm so happy the bitter truth got to you. u r still my guy even though u don't have a brain. Have a good morning.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by tonyson010(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2022
Joystic:
And its always billions! The kind of money in this country yet they're still borrowing. God epp us

it is a pity we r in this big mess yet we don't seem to want to put a stop to it.
selfishness has taken a big toll on us.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Heroicvic(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2022
Temi2k20:
Many things for our nation.

Register for IJMB or JUPEB. Don't stay at home. Visit ijmbdivinehelp.com now

Location?
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Some people just get over money to do whatever dey like. Take holidays abroad...buy expensive cars and houses. Meanwhile the poor idiots will be worshipping them for peanuts like 10kg rice.

If we like make we no vote out these thieves in government
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by seunjungle1(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Everything na APC. Was this type of oil fraud nat happened during Jonathan govt. The entire system is corrupt and you're here shouting APC as if it was APC that killed your grandpa

Eriokanmi:

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2022
After some idiots on this forum will say all African leaders are corrupt, now we have seen their coaches.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by phransix2: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Una dey say make dem disband efcc, police, ndlea, lastma, vio,
No system in any part of the world is perfect.

If you know, how corrupt the USA police, DEA are....
Not to talk of the Republic of Ireland, Italy , Russia, UK......and the King of them all China......

Na only EFCC I talk oh
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Marvins009: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2022
So they told you it was this regime that took the bribe it was not stated when the bribe took place stop pointing fingers to score cheap points
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Vote APC vote TINUBU
Try get sense even if na small, haba!
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Sleekfingers: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2022
phransix2:

Na only EFCC I talk oh

I know. I was just saying what some nigerians are saying...
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LiveWithIt: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Risingblue008:

U r a stacked illiterate,poor man like you,
I'm even sure u no dey sure of wetin u wan eat this morning talkless of afternoon,
Then d man wey put u for dis condition still day ask you for favour and u r still favouring him.
Mumu
I'd you're poor and broke blame your father not tinubu
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LiveWithIt: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

lolzzz...agbado miscreants are so scared of Peter Obi that they can't spend 10minutes without launching one fruitless attack or another. The post talks about the evils of the useless APC government which you support,but you're here attacking LP and Peter Obi.
Tufia! I spit on your empty skull. Useless fool
One dog released cheesy
Zombie on the loose
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LiveWithIt: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2022
ponishah:

Shame on you
suffer go kill you and your family
with all these unprecedented hardship caused by apc, you are still saying this.
God go punish your family, good things go scarce for una lives forever.
Tinubu no go even smell second,
All you just said won't be mine but you and your household, your family is cursed this moment cos of you bastard

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LiveWithIt: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2022
7arrows:

Do u even have a brain? Or the weed u smoked has altered ur sense of reasoning.
If you're a smoker am not the reason for your madness and family poverty slowpoke
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LiveWithIt: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2022
imagrg:
I'm sorry for you if after all that are happening in Nigeria, you still have this mindset.
Be sorry for yourself and your household
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by descarado: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2022
biotechshola:

In your mind now, you've made sense...
Counter him or go and write jamb.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LiveWithIt: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

In the picture labelled "Tinubus investments", what exactly in that picture is Tinubu responsible for bringing into existence?
Come to alausa and ask don't die ignorantly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units / See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos / Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.