Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others (44367 Views)

FG Begins Prosecution Of INEC Officials, Others For Electoral Fraud / Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by voltron14: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
In 2014 Stimler, according to DOJ filings, was told to contribute an “advance” of $300,000 toward the reelection campaign of a Nigerian official. The payment flowed via wire transfer from a Glencore bank account in Switzerland through a New York bank to a Nigerian-owned account in Cyprus.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LiveWithIt: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Enkidu70:

Dadandidi grin
Didinrin cheesy
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Enkidu70: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
You see my problems with Nigeria and Nigerians. If it was Nigeria that slammed them $1.5b, you will hear "that will discourage FDI" like in the MTN case. How can someone commit a crime on your soil and pay the fine in another land. Bubu. Use this judgement to make the firm pay double the fine in Nigeria.
This has also exposed the oil bunkering bull crap from Nigerian Navy, IOCs, and NNPC. They are all involved.
Only God can save Nigeria.

They will start saying it is because the thief na Ibo or Yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by koyeni(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
By the time APC leaves office, only God knows what would remain to develop our economy. This is the most fraudulent and corrupt party I've ever seen.

During covid-19 lockdown when everyone was locked up in their homes globally, a vessel of crude was sighted on Chinese waters and malami was fingered in that deal. That case has died a natural death.

The minister of humanitarian affairs was still disbursing school feeding money even at the the time when the schoolchildren were all with their parents during lockdown. The case had died naturally.

The accountant-general at the ministry of finance was said to have embezzled over 100bn naira. He was only suspended. The case is neither here nor there.

Peter Obi exposed them during an interview on CNN that those indulging in oil bunkering are government officials. The following week, they discovered series of illegal pipelines mounted on the main ones and diverted elsewhere for illegal crude loading and pilfering.

This is the government that came and said economy will be improved, corruption will be fought and security would also be improved but failed woefully in all the 3.

Each time I talk in disapproval of Tinubu, urchins would be calling me unprintable names but they've forgotten that....

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies
Omo kaaro oojiire kan ko gbodo se jaguda
Tinubu said he schooled in osun on his wiki page...where in osun?

He cut 16 good years from his age, just because he wanted to fulfill his lifetime ambition, still they didn't see anything bad about that.

Someone ushered into his residence bullion vans filled with money yet, they overlooked all that. Where's our decorum? Where is our conscience?

I'd never be in support of such a person. If that's their real description of omoluabi, I'd never be a party to it.

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking.

Good points. It baffles me greatly when i see people on this forum still campaigning for APC. Before December, dollar fit enter #1000
So pathetic
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LastProphet: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2022
FixCarKwik:
Those involved in the UK get prosecuted and sent to jail, while their Nigerian collaborators receive awards from Aso rock.

But watch it you will still find one fake intellectual coming up to blame white people with high sounding grammar before this week runs out. There's more than 1 here
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Moymoy: 12:26am On Nov 03, 2022
clinician2x:
Make them de chop the money Na. One day e go finish. We don accept our destiny as poor people so no wahala. Na suffer till death

I reject this on your behalf! If you say this, how will you escape it! You will not die poor in the name of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Bryan88(m): 12:31am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Peter OBI is scared already all the money he stole in Anambra... useless past governor

Tinubu for the seat Abuja 2023
Vote APC vote TINUBU
is this jazz or what?
because it’s krazy how u people see Lagos as Tinubu’s imvestment. Truly truly u can’t be supporting APC or Tinubu without sounding stoopid.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Freethinker87: 12:39am On Nov 03, 2022
NNPC is a corporate entity. NNPC cannot take bribe. An official of NNPC took the bribe. Who is the official, and why is Premium Times shying from naming this NNPC official?

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by LiveWithIt: 12:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Bryan88:
is this jazz or what?
because it’s krazy how u people see Lagos as Tinubu’s imvestment. Truly truly u can’t be supporting APC or Tinubu without sounding stoopid.
You can't support obi with a complete brain
Zombie anywhere belle face,one way adapter,do as I say, no bearing, follow follow

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by AmuRubber(m): 1:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
By the time APC leaves office, only God knows what would remain to develop our economy. This is the most fraudulent and corrupt party I've ever seen.

During covid-19 lockdown when everyone was locked up in their homes globally, a vessel of crude was sighted on Chinese waters and malami was fingered in that deal. That case has died a natural death.

The minister of humanitarian affairs was still disbursing school feeding money even at the the time when the schoolchildren were all with their parents during lockdown. The case had died naturally.

The accountant-general at the ministry of finance was said to have embezzled over 100bn naira. He was only suspended. The case is neither here nor there.

Peter Obi exposed them during an interview on CNN that those indulging in oil bunkering are government officials. The following week, they discovered series of illegal pipelines mounted on the main ones and diverted elsewhere for illegal crude loading and pilfering.

This is the government that came and said economy will be improved, corruption will be fought and security would also be improved but failed woefully in all the 3.

Each time I talk in disapproval of Tinubu, urchins would be calling me unprintable names but they've forgotten that....

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

He cut 16 good years from his age, just because he wanted to fulfill his lifetime ambition, still they didn't see anything bad about that.

Someone ushered into his residence bullion vans filled with money yet, they overlooked all that. Where's our decorum? Where is our conscience?

I'd never be in support of such a person. If that's their real description of omoluabi, I'd never be a party to it.

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking.

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Sleekfingers: 1:42am On Nov 03, 2022
phransix2:
Right under the nose of the useless EFCC, na to pursue yahoo boys them sabi.. Disband EFCC they are just wasting task payers money

Una dey say make dem disband efcc, police, ndlea, lastma, vio,
No system in any part of the world is perfect.

If you know, how corrupt the USA police, DEA are....
Not to talk of the Republic of Ireland, Italy , Russia, UK......and the King of them all China......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Youoareofoolish: 2:18am On Nov 03, 2022
Glencore will pay 1.5b but make 203 billion in revenue, who dey dull who? Profit after tax go come be 17billion. Lol
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by seguno2: 2:29am On Nov 03, 2022
FixCarKwik:
Those involved in the UK get prosecuted and sent to jail, while their Nigerian collaborators receive awards from Aso rock.

They also get APC nomination for Emilokan continuity of Buhari’s looting and corruption incompetence, to do Extra Level of the change failures that we have experienced since 2015.

Do you think that it’s a case of birds of a feather flock together, since the bullionaire of Bourdillon has wrecked Lagos with looting and corruption also since 1999

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by ransomed: 2:50am On Nov 03, 2022
That liar from the pit of hell will still deny this after the criminal who initiated the move and carried out the act had accepted and confessed. Watch him twist he deceitful mouth to disparage the truth. Our political grandfathers Are Perfect Criminals (APC)
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by goody234: 3:11am On Nov 03, 2022
we know our nigerian officials corrupt to the core
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by broadman20: 3:39am On Nov 03, 2022
Batam:

Are those NNPC staffs recruited by APC.
The common enemy of Nigeria is corruption, until it is fought to a level of stand still, it will continue to thrive irrespective of the political party in power

You talk like a baby seriously.

What did APC told Nigerians they were coming to do?
CHANGE

Only God in heaven knows the kind of mindset most of you are made of in Nigeria.

You keep giving your leaders the reason why they failed in government.

Continue suffering and continue supporting those who are making you people suffer.

What a useless lifestyle!
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Microwhy: 3:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

Go and sit down abeg.
By the time you guys are ready, Nigeria will properly fall in-place.
In 2015, much more was said about Buhari but what the result?
Gullible Americans love Trump but US has a governance template which is same for developed countries.
What qualities does Obi have to turn things around in Nigeria.
Until Nigerians are ready, things will remain same..

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Msmither: 4:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Efcc will not see these ones.
They love the youth so much that ancestors roam free.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by BigIyanga: 4:26am On Nov 03, 2022
EFCC no go make any arrest on this matta
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Ceejay94: 5:11am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Peter OBI is scared already all the money he stole in Anambra... the useless past governor

Vote APC vote TINUBU
People like you are the ones keeping this country where it is now. After all Nigeria and Nigerians have passed through for the past 7 years, you still choose a criminal to be the President of this country probably because he is from your tribe. I wonder how the brains of these urchins work, sometimes, I ask myself if these guys are in this country
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by imagrg(m): 5:12am On Nov 03, 2022
I'm sorry for you if after all that are happening in Nigeria, you still have this mindset.
LiveWithIt:
Peter OBI is scared already all the money he stole in Anambra... useless past governor

Vote APC vote TINUBU
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by CheapHomes1: 5:24am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Vote APC vote TINUBU

In the picture labelled "Tinubus investments", what exactly in that picture is Tinubu responsible for bringing into existence?
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Bigchristo: 5:54am On Nov 03, 2022
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/563052-glencore-used-private-jets-to-move-bribe-money-for-nigerian-officials-others.html
Nigeria currently is just a symbol of corruption, there’s no way you can talk about money laundering and looting in the world without mentioning Nigeria among, then we were thinking PDP are the most corrupt government and public office holders, but APC outshine and match their records within just 7yrs intervals, give APC another 8yrs join this one Nigeria will go completely bankrupt and indebted to a foreign country like China over unpaid debts, Godforbid BATIn and Atiku… Vote Peter Obi just for a start to a new governance
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by Newness2019: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2022
MAY GOD PUNISH THEM WITH TOTAL FAILURE AND SHAME AND DISGRACE AND SO ON .............................................
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

Brother honestly I feel your pains. Infact these are the same things I've been complaining about. I really wonder why after all these people will still come out openly to support the APC government or even Tinubu who is most unqualified. Sometimes i feel Nigerians haven't suffered enough. I have left the country but everything that happens there still gets to me like a ripple effect.

Someone in his right senses would not vote anyone coming under the platform of the APC. Nigerians especially my yoruba brothers have completely sold out. When you talk they will say Tinubu is a yoruba man or that he has helped people. Is that a criteria to be president? So because you have helped people then it's your privilege and turn to be president knowing fully well you have nothing to offer NIGERIANS other than raising taxes on innocent citizens and favouring all those who supported your long term AMBITION.

If I had my way I'll delete NIGERIA from my memory and live my life. But unfortunately NIGERIA is my fate, my land and my home. No matter how far I travel I remain a NIGERIAN.

SAY NO TO TIFNUBU, NO TO APC AND PDP. LETS GIVE PETER OBI A CHANCE.

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by onuman: 6:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies

In bold:
If Malami contests for the office of president of Nigeria today, the same Nigerians he defrauded shall still vote him. That's the product of bad education in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Vote APC vote TINUBU

Do u even have a brain? Or the weed u smoked has altered ur sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2022
Afonwa:
Nothing dey freak me again for this country. We the people are our own problem. We keep reelecting the same set of criminals

Very true.
Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by 7arrows: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
Criminals like Thiefnubuu and Atiku are the ones behind shady deals with foreign companies like Glencore. Sane Nigerians have rejected Pampers Daddy and Mikano.

Peter Obi is the man.

May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike the head of any useless agbado urchin or foolish mikanite that will quote his papa bent yansh!!!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others by ponishah: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Vote APC vote TINUBU
Shame on you
suffer go kill you and your family
with all these unprecedented hardship caused by apc, you are still saying this.
God go punish your family, good things go scarce for una lives forever.
Tinubu no go even smell second,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose / See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos / INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.