Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? (1240 Views)

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You / My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) / People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? by IamPowerful: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2022
A woman who starved her husband of sex has made up her mind, If you have found your self in this paradox box, this is what you need to understand,

With my past participation on a case like this which was resolved, I can confidently say.
No matter thousands of excuses a son presents as the reason why he beats his own father, still makes him guilty.

No matter thousands of reasons why she did that consistently, it's for a purposes here is what you need to know & what you need to do. Women are not different from children, they think alike & act alike, all you need to know & do is on this video,
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cgMwPfPjbIc&feature=share&si=EMSIkaIECMiOmarE6JChQQ
Re: HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Talk to your marriage advisers. Parents, religious houses or counsellors
Re: HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? by IamPowerful: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
Talk to your marriage advisers. Parents, religious houses or counsellors
Simps will do that, I personally will never advice that

1 Like

Re: HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
IamPowerful:

Simps will do that, I personally will never advice that
So what ll you advise?
Re: HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? by Divoc19(f): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
I have had a similar challenge before.
Chop clean outside

1 Like

Re: HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? by browndre: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
In the olden days, our forefathers doesn't need any counselor before they take over control of their numerous wives.

Thanks to simplicity. Some will even tell you to take her out, shower her with love and make her happy.

My own sha be say, no matter what you are facing in your marriage there will be no room for separation because there is no one you will leave your leftovers for.

1 Like

Re: HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? by rickleye: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
browndre:
In the olden days, our forefathers doesn't need any counselor before they take over control of their numerous wives.

Thanks to simplicity. Some will even tell you to take her out, shower her with love and make her happy.

My own sha be say, no matter what you are facing in your marriage there will be no room for separation because there is no one you will leave your leftovers for.

I like leftovers though ! Put it in microwave oven and it’s steamy fresh !
Re: HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? by IamPowerful: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

So what ll you advise?
My stand on that case is well explained in the vlog content link

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages? / Avoid This If Possible If You Don't Want To Die Young / [watch Video] As 60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive Cʋ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.