Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Constantly Insults You (31539 Views)

HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? / How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Rapture2021: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore

169 Likes 20 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Cruise777: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo

Organize Boys and thugs to break into her shop at night and let them pack everything in her shop, so that her business can collapse

Sell it off without her knowledge , let her return penniless under your roof

Let's see how she will insult you while she feeds off you, and get common upkeep from you

369 Likes 23 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by advanceDNA: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I saw one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore

Must u do every thing ur wife demands? Una no understand how women be ooo...Na una dey let this women ride una......

By responding to all her demands like a waiter....you have made her, overtime, feel she has higher leverage in the relationship hence she feels she has power to do wateva she likes.....

Marriage no be by force oooo....no go die ooo
Try using scare tactics by telling her attitude is frustrating you and u want a divorce....it might be that's what she wants too hence behaving like a werey so u can break up with her...

If not....she will likely tell u she's not going anywhere.....with the behavior u described ..she will think u are joking because she already sees u as a weak man that don't have the balls to check her... So make sure u draft a real and proper divorce agreement Incase u need to actually divorce .... Drop her the agreement and see her reaction ....when some pple see the victim of their abuse is reacting, they often stop.....

U cannot be paying bills and bankrolling someone yet they behaving like they are doing u a favour by being with you...... baba no let hypertension kill you..

.. If ur first try at marriage no work....
Try with someone else or stay your lane...

354 Likes 33 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Karleb(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
You don't need to lay a finger on her but rather, insult her back.

When she calls you a fool, call her an idiot.

Omo! How una dey cope for that kind life?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Coleman7(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
Let your words be few. Stop talking much with her.
Grow your spirit man be alive. Do whatever you feel is good to her, be nice to her.
Proceed and open the boutique for her, but don't let your mouth be open for long, always act more and say less. Don't treat her bad, even when she does so. If the heat is so much, you can leave the house and stay off for days without her knowing your movement.

Let your words be few but treat her nice.

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by lilvicky68(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
what are you still doing with only one wife?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by CandyOps(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
You sound like a big man if not I for say tomorrow early morning, tell her you want to go buy shaving stick and walka comot. Never to return to that house again

Maybe another man done dey whine her head

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Rapture2021: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Coleman7:
Let your words be few. Stop talking much with her.
Grow your spirit man be alive. Do whatever you feel is good to her, be nice to her.
Proceed and open the boutique for her, but don't let your mouth be open for long, always act more and say less. Don't treat her bad, even when she does so. If the heat is so much, you can leave the house and stay off for days without her knowing your movement.

Let your words be few but treat her nice.

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Map1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kids are involved in marriage this days, When you see a growing up Man knee down for a Jobless lady to marry him this is what you get at the end,as a Man, you provide for shelter, food, clothes, education, health, transportation and many unforseen Bill,yet she still Insulting you because you can't create a business for her on time,then if i may ask, what is her own responsibility?My brother there are a lot of better women outside there who are well established and looking for a better husband to marry, when it gets to a stage that Woman don't appreciate your role,send her to her family let them feed her for a month,if she threatened to cheat on you,send her out , before any Man can give a woman 5k now,her Toto will cry for it

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Albertone(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
Karleb:
You don't need to lay a finger on her but rather, insult her back.

When she calls you a fool, call her an idiot.

Omo! How una dey cope for that kind life?

That's playing in the mud with a pig.

OP should just be doing his bare minimum responsibilities. Nothing extra.
Let her get a job and make money herself.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Fredrickbill: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of is christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her
some men are so so weak I will always advisable don't get married if you can't control your home a weak man can't lead his home and laying your hands on a woman makes you weaker there are many ways do deal with her, anyway weak man carry your cross go and do what she want and keep quiet if she insult you apologize grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Karleb(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Albertone:

That's playing in the mud with a pig.

OP should just be doing his bare minimum responsibilities. Nothing extra.
Let her get a job and make money herself.

Sometimes you need to go to the mud and beat a pig at its own game.

Make e know say werey full ground.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Obierika(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I saw one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

Someone you're feeding insults you at will and you tolerate it?!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Gadafii: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Some men are really suffering Inside this marriage sha. Nawa

I am sure she denies you sex too, or don’t cook for you meanwhile you already open a boutique for her and nothing to show for it, my bro divorce that gangster in your house and have your peace

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by edunaragold(f): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Must u do every thing ur wife say u should do? Una no understand how women be ooo...Na una dey let this women ride una......

By responding to all her demands like a waiter....you have made her, overtime, feel she has higher leverage in the relationship hence she feels she has power to do wateva she likes..... My brother your advice is what I too looked back and front still take,am now looking for another wife,I wan take time now study the next one now .good advice man.

Marriage no be by force oooo....no go die ooo
Try using scare tactics by telling her attitude is frustrating you and u want a divorce....it might be that's what she wants too hence behaving like a werey so u can break up with her...

If not....she will likely tell u she's not going anywhere.....with the behavior u described ..she will think u are joking because she already sees u as a weak man that don't have the balls to check her... So make sure u draft a real and proper divorce agreement Incase u need to actually divorce .... Drop her the agreement and see her reaction ....when some pple see the victim of their abuse is reacting, they often stop.....

U cannot be paying bills and bankrolling someone yet they behaving like they are doing u a favour by being with you...... baba no let hypertension kill you..

.. If ur first try at marriage no work....
Try with someone else or stay your lane...

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Rapture2021: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
edunaragold:
bro u will just kill your self,me I left my abusive wife ,after she said she will kill the baby,that it's the baby I now like more than her,pls do away with that wife, avoid snagging wife .my wife attitude made me left her there in imo state.
I will consult my lawyer on my next move

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Therock5555(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sir, with all due respect, lemme tell you a violent/non violent step to take.

When madam starts to para and she's all in your face saying trash, just grab her neck and push her to the wall.

Don't choke her but don't remove your hand either, just use your body weight to pin her to the wall then hoarsely whisper into her ears

"Baby girl (or what ever pet name you use to call her) respect yourself this moment, don't let me cross the line, trust me you won't like what would happen if you dare me next time, respect yourself."

Then let her go and walk out of the house, go and drink yoghurt and chop meat then come back and chill at home without a care.

Trust me, if she has a conscience, she'll have thought about her actions and felt sorry for herself. From there she'll apologize and y'all have mad make up sex.

Grabbing her earlier has proven to her that you could dish her a surprise beating anytime you wish and women don't like the fact that their mouth could cause a potential beating so she'll use it better.

I don't encourage violence of any kind but sometimes putting some people in their place is not just the right thing but the only thing to do.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Namaster: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
What your wife is doing to you is domestic abuse. Domestic abuse from men manifests in physical abuse. Domestic abuse from women manifests in verbal abuse.

Obviously, your wife neither respect nor love you. Her attraction to you is dead. You are the cash cow now.

You have two options:

1. Divorce her: This is your best option. It's the soft way out. Zero scandal. More peace of mind. Plus, you can use the money you're spending on the ungrateful b1tch to expand your business or investment.

Send her packing and bring in a new, fresh and young 23-year old girl with big yansh that thinks the world of you. You don't have to tolerate an aging, unattractive woman who belittles you.

This is one of the best parts about living in Nigeria. The bitch gets no alimony or child support. You don't have to give her a dime. Throw her sh1t out and let her fend for herself.

Let Renewed Hope engulf her in a tight hug without the benefit of your financial resources shielding her.

She'll understand why some women are going naked to pray for husbands.

2. Beat the shit out of her: Your wife is a bully. Bullies get more confident and empowered when their victims don't fight back.

And you sound like one of those men who vow to never hit a woman no matter what. That's a fine ideal. But brash people who wilfully take actions to harm you deserve whatever they get.

She's attacking you. You need to defend yourself. Take a cue from Israel and respond with overwhelming force. If she comes at you with sharp words and loud voice. Retaliate with hard slaps and heavy blows.

Fight fire with inferno. It's a FAFO world now.

She's playing to her strength by attacking you with words. You will fail if you try to respond with words. You can NEVER match her.

Your strength is physical. Beat the living shit out of her. She can NEVER match you.

The downside to this is that you could end up killing her. Your tale would become one of the ones we read on Nairaland.

Beating her is a solution. She'll come to fear and respect you. Plus, she'll no longer feel bored with being with you. She'll constantly anticipate the next direction the vawulence will come from. Also, make up sex.

This is twisted but if you still love her, you'll begin to whoop her silly.

That said, it's in your best interest to just divorce her and move on. Don't let her drag you into her twisted ways.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Geovanni412(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rapture2021:

I will consult my lawyer on my next move

What to do....

If the house is yours and she is making you feel uncomfortable in it, you can move out of the house and put tenants in that very flat

If the house is not yours, do like one gentleman said, tell her that she is free to leave anytime.

Tell her that you will not do what she wants and she can leave if she is tired of you.

10 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by MuMuOnBail: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Na wa ooo

As a man, you are the Boss of the family. Just like a captain of a ship or plane. It is your responsibility to take control and lead.

The moment your wife start insulting you directly to your face, am sorry to say that you have failed, it will take God grace and hard work to gain your respect back.

Never ever give room to a woman to insult you directly to your face not even jokenly, women are like children.

None of my side chicks dare call me the name 'BABY' not even my wife, that is were disrespect start from, you are the BOSS not the BABY angry
They all refer to me as 'SIR', except my wife who mostly refer to me as 'MY EXCELLENCY, MY LOVE OR MY KING'

My Brother, Your wife don see you finish

SOLUTION: Look for a god fearing side chick, who will respect and be praying for you and start f*cking her. Ignore your wife, come home very late, some days don't even come home. Let her suspect that you are f*cking outside, but make sure she don't find out but let her be suspecting. When you come home play with the children, buy them gift and go to bed, don't even touch her. Provide for the family, always be happy for no reason, make sure you don't keep an angry face, start dressing nice, buy an expensive perfume and use it, start wearing nice jeans and T-shirts etc.

Stop talking too much, let your response be brief and straight to the point........

(REMEMBER AGAIN ) Always leave very early and come home very late

Within 3 months her brain will reset, If e no reset just leave her for God, because won other broda don the shine her Kongo well pass yougrin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by LikeAking: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
U wife get small pikin brain..

Secondly e b like u Dey go church?

Na so E Dey b, she go call pastor to settle una..

Men wey Dey go church Dey really see something..

Beat her black and blue and send her to her face her fathers house..

12 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by SkengRay: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Give her better mending grin

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Kobicove(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
What sort of fuckery is this?! angry

Is she the owner of the house where you guys live?

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by sulakishop(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Arrange a fake second wife...

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by APOPTOSIS: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gadafii:
Some men are really suffering Inside this marriage sha. Nawa

I am sure she denies you sex too, or don’t cook for you meanwhile you already open a boutique for her and nothing to show for it, my bro divorce that gangster in your house and have your peace
Honestly.
Men really need to wake up.
They have to be made to understand they don't need marriage as a prerequisite for Good and Peaceful Life. I wish many men will relocate abroad and see the number of successful single fathers we have abroad. Most even take care of their kids far better than their ex wives would have. Travelling isn't only for fun but for enlightenment and educational purposes.
B4 getting married, make sure you won't be trading your peace of mind. This goes to include the ladies too

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by xband: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Oga it seems your wife just put to bed not long ago.

If that is the case, try and understand her. Stuck up her boutique with baby things. Okay.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Exceed15: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
Before you unleash your anger unexpectedly by her constant emotional torture, divorce her now. I see her getting you into' had I known situation. By then no one will support you. I don talk my own o .

11 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Rapture2021: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
xband:
Oga it seems your wife just put to bed not long ago.

If that is the case, try and understand her. Stuck up her boutique with baby things. Okay.

She has been like this long before she gave birth,man is just managing and praying she changes. Not easy to be honest,not easy at all,the narrative will change once a man reacts physically. I pray God takes control of this one.

You cannot look into a man's eyes and call him an idiot,a fool etc,even as I type she is ranting on me,I wish I could record her voice and send it here.

13 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Kontrol97(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rapture2021:

congrats bro...u don buy market 😂

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by DND069: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
As my principle, you give me headache/stress, I Don off commot from house for months.

She will be the one to explain to her family where her husband is and what happened that made him leave the house. I no like too much talks and stress.

22 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by xband: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rapture2021:

She has been like this long before she gave birth,man is just managing and praying she changes. Not easy to be honest,not easy at all,the narrative will change once a man reacts physically. I pray God takes control of this one.

You cannot look into a man's eyes and call him an idiot,a fool etc,even as I type she is ranting on me,I wish I could record her voice and send it here.

This is serious.
Just keep mute to all her insult. Sometimes leave the house for her to have some peace of mind.

Most women nag a lot. The best thing is to be silent when they start nagging.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.