Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth (836 Views)

When A Guy Tells You To Love His Mother More Than You Love Him. / See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years / HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nayah(f): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2011
Do you have any explanation?
smiley
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Mynd44: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2011
I'm not married so I would not know
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nayah(f): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2011
^^you can have an idea
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by LongOne1(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2011
I guess it because allegiances change slightly, Lol.

We now have to share you with someone else and struggle for affection like we did with our siblings for our mother’s love – we have keen competition which comes in a small, adorable size.  grin
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nayah(f): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2011
Long one that's the main couples'problems, a child is just the gift and the proof of love not a struggle for affection wink
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Goldieluks: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2011
I don't think its a bad idea for a husband to see his wife as a mother,so far he doesn't start treating her like one.
Maybe for example when they go out,he introduces her as ''meet the mother of my kids''(which is not a bad idea,but some men seem to take it to the extreme,and they get used to introducing their wives in such manner) instead of ''meet my wife'',which is more appropriate, from my personal point of view.

Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by LongOne1(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2011
@ Nayah

Very true, but I’ve seen cases where the man feels left out as the new baby takes up a lot of the wife’s time.

Plus, when it comes to intimacy, she says she is tired or the baby suddenly starts screaming and spoils his show for the night.

I guess the woman has to know how to balance her loyalties, so no one gets left out.
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nayah(f): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2011
Goldielucks hi, well the problem is that when they considerate their wives as mother more than wife this have consequences on intimate relations, because he can psychologically being distant about some positions or whatever and can prefer doing this "outside" because in his head it could do it to the "mother of his children"

Long One, this the "role" of man to increase desire of your woman after this step of life: this is one of the numerous challenges of marriage  wink
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Goldieluks: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2011
True Nayah,and that is why women should always stand their ground every now and then,to always remind the
man that they represent both 'mother' and 'wife',there should be a set boundary,which should not be crossed.
maybe my statement is coming across as too formal,but the thing is ,as soon as you cross that boundary,and allow
the man to see you as just a 'mother',instead of seeing you as a 'wife' and a 'mother',that is where things starts to go
wrong.The man might start looking else where,just to get that feelings of belonging.Which is not a good thing at all.
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nayah(f): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2011
But Goldielucks men have to make increase desire in women first and not leaving the situation like that smiley
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2011
A new baby consumes it's mother's time and thoughts. She may feel a deep sense of emotional fulillment in caring for her baby. Meanwhile hubby might feel neglected.
A new born baby may also consume time and energy that hubby and wifey  formerly used to remain emotionally and sexually intimate!
A wise husband proves his love for his wife by educating himself about the physical and mental impact childbirth has on a woman! If he does so, he will realize why his wife may be prone to sudden mood changes and can better understand her! He should realize that if she is frustrated, it's really not directed to him as much of the work done by a new mother goes unseen!
A wise wife will try to encourage her husband in his role as father, being patient with him, even though he may seem clumsy to her. If hubby performs some child care task in a different way, resist the urge to criticize him or to redo the job! Commend him for what he does adequately and you will build his confidence and encourage him to give you the support you need!
Child Bearing/rearing will test a couple's commitment to their marriage and forever change their relationship with each other! But it will however, give them the opportunity to develop valuable qualities like selflessness, understanding and LOVE!

Not all men see their wives as mothers in a negative way though. Upbringing and cultural background on the part of men plays a part too! I think men are misunderstood a lot after childbirth, but can you really blame them? They feel lonely at times!

The key WORD is COMMUNICATION! Hubby and Wifey, should be EMPATHETIC, PATIENT, & HONEST with each other! Re Affirm their LOVE for each other at ALL TIMES! They would avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and will deepen their LOVE for each other! smiley
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by pendo89(f): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
Responsibility lies on the woman.You can carry yourself in a way that makes you qualified to be called a granny let alone mother.

You must balance properly and give both baby and hubby attention otherwise the scale will determine what you fit to be called.

Time for baby is time for baby but create time for that man.Before the baby was both of you were so?

No wonder men go missing from home when women give birth cz all attention is on baby.

Be a mother when it calls for, a sexy wife when it calls for,an Aunt etc etc.

A woman is so many things, you just need to know what role to play when need calls.
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2011
so thats why when the baby is born they get jealous when the infant is sucking on their wive's tiddies. ooooh ok.
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nayah(f): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2011
Pendo not really agree, a lot of brothers see us as mothers more than WOMAN and neglect us sometimes because I told you in their subconscience, their woman can't do what they want them to do in bed, because this is unproper
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by LongOne1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^Oh, in that case, some men look at their wife in a different light after childbirth, maybe even sacred.

Someone once said ‘would you like your wife to use the same mouth she uses to kiss the kids goodnite to . . .’ (use your imagination, come on, I know you have one)

You get the picture? As I said, it’s just SOME, not ALL. Having said that, I’m still not sure if I fall into that category.
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nayah(f): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
Long One yes SACRED that's the word, but they are still your [b]WIFE with desire[/b]s so don't forget it
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by MMM2(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
dats for men dere wife use juju & punnnnnny to control undecided

or
men with light brain angryangry
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by kpolli(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2011
cos we suck breast like babies
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by BABE3: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

A new baby consumes it's mother's time and thoughts. She may feel a deep sense of emotional fulillment in caring for her baby. Meanwhile hubby might feel neglected.
A new born baby may also consume time and energy that hubby and wifey  formerly used to remain emotionally and sexually intimate!
A wise husband proves his love for his wife by educating himself about the physical and mental impact childbirth has on a woman! If he does so, he will realize why his wife may be prone to sudden mood changes and can better understand her! He should realize that if she is frustrated, it's really not directed to him as much of the work done by a new mother goes unseen!
A wise wife will try to encourage her husband in his role as father, being patient with him, even though he may seem clumsy to her. If hubby performs some child care task in a different way, resist the urge to criticize him or to redo the job! Commend him for what he does adequately and you will build his confidence and encourage him to give you the support you need!
Child Bearing/rearing will test a couple's commitment to their marriage and forever change their relationship with each other! But it will however, give them the opportunity to develop valuable qualities like selflessness, understanding and LOVE!

http://nigerianobservernews.com/28062011/features/features6.html

Haba. But why? Why are you plagiarizing? It is ethically wrong my dear. You know what they call people that steal?--- Thieves! Are you a thief?

It wouldn't hurt to cite your sources. It's not so hard. Just copy and paste the link below the write-up. Kapish.

@ OP--- They treat you like a mother because you're now a mother.
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nayah(f): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^yes but before we are their wives!
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by kpolli(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^^ at that time ur breast did not produce milk grin grin grin cool
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by BABE3: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2011
Nayah:

^^^yes but before we are their wives!

Yes, but now you're a mother. Jo ma fi question da ori mi ru jare.
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by claremont(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2011
My MOTHER is my MOTHER, my wife is just my wife. They are two totally different human beings, I can divorce my wife without any feeling of guilt whatsoever, but I cannot have another mother. Comparing my mother to my wife in any way is like comparing NL to Facebook, how can a lowly Nigerian social networking site be compared to a multi-billion dollar industry like Facebook?

P.S: I can see Sexskillz has decided NOT to change from his sinful plagiarizing ways, a word seems not to be enough for the wise as far as sexskillz is concerned!
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by kpolli(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2011
off key
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nayah(f): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2011
Claremont yes it's true but the vision you have sometimes towards your wife changes when she becomes a mother
Babe, you first his wife before being the mother of his children, that's very important
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by BABE3: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2011
Nayah:

Babe, you first his wife before being the mother of his children, that's very important

Neyah, what exactly do you mean by "treating as a mother"? Could you give an example(s) of such treatments?
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nayah(f): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2011
Babe that's what I explained previously, intimate relations change and in the wrong way, respecting our status as mother is godd but they have to remember we are their life partner, and doing things like husband and wife and not just like parents!
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by BABE3: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2011
^^ Sorry, I made you repeat yourself. I only scanned through the comments (till I found my culprit) before making my first post.

Yh, there're obvious reasons behind the abrupt or gradual change in treatment. I'm too lazy to type them out though. grin
Re: Brothers Some Of You See Us As Mother More Than Your Wife When We Give Birth by Nayah(f): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2011
hehehe no pb my sister the fact you contribute to the topic is already good hun wink

(1) (Reply)

The Value Of Getting Rejected By Women. / Looking For Future Baby Mamas With Good Genes / Sometimes Love Is Like Sleepwalking Into The Arms Of A Total Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.