Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:01 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (974272 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henryj1: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
Pls, hw did u submit ur CV?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ruedan(f): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
I got d sms yesterday evening, stating that the test has been postponed and a later date will be communicated 2 us. Be that as it may, I went this morning to confirm and it has actually been moved to a future date. On enquiry, I was told the hall we were to use was in use 4 training. I wonder y there's such a lapse of information in such an organisation, considering the fact that quite a number of people might be coming in from outside the State to take d test. @ Olulove, congrats, and watch out for us.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olulove(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ruedan: I got d sms yesterday evening, stating that the test has been postponed and a later date will be communicated 2 us. Be that as it may, I went this morning to confirm and it has actually been moved to a future date. On enquiry, I was told the hall we were to use was in use 4 training. I wonder y there's such a lapse of information in such an organisation, considering the fact that quite a number of people might be coming in from outside the State to take d test. @ Olulove, congrats, and watch out for us.
tnx deawie...xpecting u soonext...d training is jst 4 3wiks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Johnnyemy: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2012
@Henry send ur CV to HCM 57 marina lagos island lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henryj1: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Johnnyemy, do i send it by mail,post or by hand in there H/office. Pls, clarify my dear!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bontia(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
Oluluv na my 1st interview o. Abeg yarn ur guy.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Johnnyemy: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
@henry by post
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olulove(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
Bontia: Oluluv na my 1st interview o. Abeg yarn ur guy.
try go tru d thread u go see sum tips...Gudlck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
PriscOlade: I wrote my test 2day and it was great...... I made it!
@ProscOlade I wrote my test earlier in August, I made it too, buh since then I haven't heard from them for the second stage. Have u been invited for interview? And how did it go?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
DamosDamos:
@ProscOlade I wrote my test earlier in August, I made it too, buh since then I haven't heard from them for the second stage. Have u been invited for interview? And how did it go?
which date D̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ write ur test ?
Also wrote mine in august , 14th precisely... How long does It take dem to call for interview ?? Pls keep ṁ̭̥̈̅̄e̶̲̥̅̊ posted ...

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Leoejiofor(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
hoomogh: which date D̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ write ur test ?
Also wrote mine in august , 14th precisely... How long does It take dem to call for interview ?? Pls keep ṁ̭̥̈̅̄e̶̲̥̅̊ posted ...
please , which state do you write the text. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 2:55am On Sep 02, 2012
Leoejiofor: please , which state do you write the text. Thanks
Lagos head office. Wat ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ß̍̍̊τ̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2012
hoomogh:
I wrote mine in Ibadan, 17th August. Do u know how long it will take dem to contact us for interview? And who has taken d interview before? U can feel us in so we know how wat to xpet. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olulove(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2012
DamosDamos:
I wrote mine in Ibadan, 17th August. Do u know how long it will take dem to contact us for interview? And who has taken d interview before? U can feel us in so we know how wat to xpet. Thanks
take ur time nd go tru d thread...i'm sure u r gonna get plenti of info
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Leoejiofor(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
hoomogh:
i submitted my cv in ph.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
Some did test by july and we are yet to be call for interview.And i heard the training starts by january 2013. Not so much time left with 1st,2nd & 3rd interviews
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olulove(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
kunleee: Some did test by july and we are yet to be call for interview.And i heard the training starts by january 2013. Not so much time left with 1st,2nd & 3rd interviews
i'm resuming uba banking school on 10/09/2012 @ Marina Lagos by God's grace. I dnt undastand ur january 2013 training Sir.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 4:27am On Sep 03, 2012
DamosDamos:
Well, am still waiting to be called, which ever ways, try and go thru history nd financial status ȏƒ uba nd sum other tips on banking interviews. G̴̲̥̮̣σ̴̲̥̮̣̥̣ø̶̲̥̮̣̥̣̥∂̶̲̥̮̣̥̣̥̣̥ lucl to us all...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2012
olulove:
i'm resuming uba banking school on 10/09/2012 @ Marina Lagos by God's grace. I dnt undastand ur january 2013 training Sir.
Pls how longer after d test were u called 4 interview and how was d interview like. Congratulations dou
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olulove(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2012
DamosDamos:
Pls how longer after d test were u called 4 interview and how was d interview like. Congratulations dou
pls try nd read tru d thread 4rm d begining, i'm sure u r going 2 get sum clues nd intervals btween my interviews nd d test clue
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2012
How did u guys apply? I intend to mail my Cv to dia head office oo, I hop they wil attend to it sha
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ruedan(f): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hi guys, i got to write the UBA aptitude test yesterday, and it was successful. Its a 1hr simple test with 50 questions ranging from antonyms, synonyms, comprehension, critical reasoning, percentages, ratios and simple arithmetic. it just requires relaxation and carefully choosing your answers. Looking forward to hearing from them soonest.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
DamosDamos:
@all, I believe I wrote my test b4 u guys, cos I wrote it on a thur, 31st May, @ Marina and yet to be called, but I was told that they are calling batch by batch, you that wrote last week might just be lucky 2be called b4 me, it isn't coordinated... @Bontia, congrats... @Oluluv, i'm happy 4u... Congrats and am proud of you... @all, I wish you †ђξ best but if you ghat another opportunity: grab it with both hands.... Luv y'all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olulove(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2012
PriscOlade:
@all, I believe I wrote my test b4 u guys, cos I wrote it on a thur, 31st May, @ Marina and yet to be called, but I was told that they are calling batch by batch, you that wrote last week might just be lucky 2be called b4 me, it isn't coordinated... @Bontia, congrats... @Oluluv, i'm happy 4u... Congrats and am proud of you... @all, I wish you †ђξ best but if you ghat another opportunity: grab it with both hands.... Luv y'all
tnx bro...God blex...nd c u @ d top
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bontia(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2012
Olulov u ar highly welcom 2 lasgidi 4 banking sch. Done my interviews. Did all in one day. It was unbelievabl and awesome. I mite jst be joining u in training sch. Congrats to us and to those yet 2 take their tests and do their interviews, i wish u resounding success.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Pls ow did u guys apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
Johnnyemy: send ur CV to HCM 57 marina lagos island lagos

Was dat ow u submitted urs?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by KLaw007: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
@bontia.... Am very sure we both did the interview day b4 yesterday(04/09). I was the only guy putting on a white shirt, red tie and black suit. If u could remember! We did 2 interviews @ once. Just let me know when u get any msg frm them. Thanx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olulove(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
Bontia: Olulov u ar highly welcom 2 lasgidi 4 banking sch. Done my interviews. Did all in one day. It was unbelievabl and awesome. I mite jst be joining u in training sch. Congrats to us and to those yet 2 take their tests and do their interviews, i wish u resounding success.
tnx bro...i wish u same 2
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ruedan: Hi guys, i got to write the UBA aptitude test yesterday, and it was successful. Its a 1hr simple test with 50 questions ranging from antonyms, synonyms, comprehension, critical reasoning, percentages, ratios and simple arithmetic. it just requires relaxation and carefully choosing your answers. Looking forward to hearing from them soonest.

Pls ow did u apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bontia(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Klaw007 u are very rite. We did our interviews the same day. I was on a blue shirt and black suit. After the interview i askd , d guy dat chcks our result wen we wud be invitd 4 d nxt stage and he told me no mor interviews dat we are done wit interviews and we should frm dem in a weeks time. So kp ur hope and faith high and xpct their cal. Am seriously xpectant.
@kourt, u probably wud need an insider to get ur cv in there. But what most guys do is kp their ears open 4 wen a test is going 2 hold at uba dats their head office so they gate crash and act as though they were invited. When the man comes down 2 cal ppl up they approach him and appeal 2 him 2 colekt their cv. I did dat as wel. But i dnt knw if dat strategy stil works.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by KLaw007: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2012
Yes! U wer sitting @ my back in d class!.... Mehn let's just hope for the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.