Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982351 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toby4ever(f): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
ochis24:
Dey did nt check our phones.. We only signed our names. We also did nt write d test
pls wat questions were asked? and position r de recruiting for? mine is at azikwe road ph dis wednesday,...thnks for ur time
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ochis24: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Questions lik y do u wnt 2 work wit us, ur strenght n weakness.@toby
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toby4ever(f): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
ochis24:
Questions lik y do u wnt 2 work wit us, ur strenght n weakness.@toby

what position?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ochis24: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Was nt tld..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toby4ever(f): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
ochis24:
Was nt tld..

thnks a lot
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by phazotron(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
PLs house I got sms invite From uba For aptitude test about two weeks ago upOn getting there It was interview that was being conducted by nwakaego but I and someone was told that we would be reinvited because we hadn't written the test but till now we haven't been called. Anybody having the same issue here?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zhulqurnain: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
phazotron:
PLs house I got sms invite From uba For aptitude test about two weeks ago upOn getting there It was interview that was being conducted by nwakaego but I and someone was told that we would be reinvited because we hadn't written the test but till now we haven't been called. Anybody having the same issue here?
You did not later write the test that day shey? So, what was the invitation for then?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zhulqurnain: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
zhulqurnain:

You did not later write the test that day shey? So, what was the invitation for then?
did she take any document from you? Like CV or any other certificate you took along?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by phazotron(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
we were told in the sms to come along with passport and cv for aptitude test upon getting there lo and behold na interview o. r u having the same issue too?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zhulqurnain: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2015
phazotron:
we were told in the sms to come along with passport and cv for aptitude test upon getting there lo and behold na interview o. r u having the same issue too?
One of my friends had same issue, but it's in thr Oweri branch. Are you guys just two or all of you attached to the interviewer Because, it's all of them attached to the interviewer and they've not gotten any invite till now.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by phazotron(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
i dont know if there were more pple that had that issue because i collected only his number from our group. na wa o
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by EsanEmmanuel(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2015
cutextowsen:

Pls send it to my mail, I couldn't view d message u sent
Hi... have you been called for the interview??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by phazotron(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
zhulqurnain how far ? drop ya fone numbr make i whatsapp u
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zhulqurnain: 6:26am On Feb 13, 2015
phazotron:
zhulqurnain how far ? drop ya fone numbr make i whatsapp u
send your email bro. I'll send it via email.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nazil(f): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2015
Gud day every1. Pls is dia any1 here hu made it 2 d Psychometric test from Owerri UBA here? Urgent pls!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nazil(f): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2015
hcupid:
ok bro, me just confused about that “revert back to us on completion” they wrote at the ending of the mail thet sent for that psychometric test. Anyways fingers crossed. Thanks

Gud day! Did d psychometric test too on d 7th, hav U gotten any new information
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nazil:

Gud day! Did d psychometric test too on d 7th, hav U gotten any new information
nah, no new information yet,thou cald the HR man, he was like they are assessing our psychometric test, that when they are done they would get back to use.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nazil(f): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
hcupid:
nah, no new information yet,thou cald the HR man, he was like they are assessing our psychometric test, that when they are done they would get back to use.

Ok den, Tnks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nazil(f): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nazil:

Ok den, Tnks.

Hi, jst got a test Frm dem 4 a 2nd interview on Friday @ Enugum
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damzy88: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello house, plead I need clarification. Is the entry level application on hold because I dont understand this front desk officer role again ooo. Your responses are needed.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cigie(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
hello everyone,

Is there anyone in the house that took the aptitude test in Abuja on Tuesday, 10/2/15?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nazil:

wow,congrats...have not gotten mine thou but am sure it'l...you did your test on the 3rd @owerri I guez also...?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
I got a test earlier today inviting me fr an interview in Enugu

Mehn, wat do we expect

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
naira0:
I got a test earlier today inviting me fr an interview in Enugu

Mehn, wat do we expect
bro I haven't gotten any text oo,was it still from same UBA plc or a number that sent you the text
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
hcupid:
bro I haven't gotten any text oo,was it still from same UBA plc or a number that sent you the text

sms msges are usually sent frm dia hdqtr in Lag, dats wat Mr Okorie (Owerri brnch HR) tld me d last tym I spoke wt him.

Anyway, as usual, the test was sent to me by UBA PLC

keep ur fingers crossed. Friday is still far away
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nazil:

Hello, were dd u do ur first test, Owerri branch? and when?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
naira0:

sms msges are usually sent frm dia hdqtr in Lag, dats wat Mr Okorie (Owerri brnch HR) tld me d last tym I spoke wt him.

Anyway, as usual, the test was sent to me by UBA PLC

keep ur fingers crossed. Friday is still far away
alright, thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
damzy88:
Hello house, plead I need clarification. Is the entry level application on hold because I dont understand this front desk officer role again ooo. Your responses are needed.

Dd u apply in Lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damzy88: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
naira0:

Dd u apply in Lagos
I was invited for test in dec in Lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
damzy88:
I was invited for test in dec in Lagos.

No wonder. I think Lagos (Headquater) needs Contract staff fr now whereas other national branches are recruiting Direct staff.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by segsxpendable(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
i also got an invite to come for an aptitude test tomm by 2p.m,,,here in lagos,Marina to be precise...what are the likely questions am going to see??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
hcupid:
alright, thanks

@hcupid, hop uv got ur invite

Additionaly, kud smbdy b kind to educate us on likely questions. Likely I rightly said, dey may or may nt b d qstns.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.