Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981684 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tessylove2(f): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2015
yemicoal:
Thanks dear
U are welcomed!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ochis24: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hv got a pre chat test 2moro @ph any infor asap.... Preparation 4 it.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chisammy4u:

Yes,they called me on phone,a day afta d Test... I wrote mine in Owerri..
please bro, how did your interview go. I wrote the test at owerri on the 4th of this month and was sucessful. Please where you told is a contract job also. Would be grateful for your reply

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
naira0:
I just wrote my test at Owerri, Mbari rd branch and was successful. To some of u who will still write, pls prepare well. Disregard the sugestions its just primary skl exam, I saw somtn matured, n if one is nt composed, dey'l lose it. Study ur gmat well leaving no stone unturned, u'll mek it.
@naira0 please when you get an interview invite or call please let me know, thanks

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
hcupid:
@naira0 please when you get an interview invite or call please let me know, thanks

Oh sure, I will.
Dd d lady wt u on d test day pass d test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Any idea abt what's involved in UBA Psychometric Test. Just got a mail containing my psychometric test

Again, does this test have timing?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by joy86: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
http:///1EJaz0a A huge surprise await those who will check this link, this is no joke, I'm damn serious, check d surprise dat await u!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gsleek(m): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
ochis24:
Hv got a pre chat test 2moro @ph any infor asap.... Preparation 4 it.
How did your pre chat tet go?
Were you told if you were successful or not after the pre chat test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
naira0:

Oh sure, I will.
Dd d lady wt u on d test day pass d test?
nah she was unsuccessfull,I also got a mail to do a psychometric test to be completed before sundai

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chisammy4u(f): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
naira0:
Any idea abt what's involved in UBA Psychometric Test. Just got a mail containing my psychometric test

Me too Bro. This one they just sent me mail to take a Psychometric test, who knows what they are up to this time,after a phone interview I had with them two weeks ago...?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chisammy4u(f): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
naira0:

No bro.. It doesn't... I just did mine few minutes ago. It's jus series of questionaires..

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chisammy4u(f): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
hcupid:
please bro, how did your interview go. I wrote the test at owerri on the 4th of this month and was sucessful. Please where you told is a contract job also. Would be grateful for your reply

No man. It's just here that am only hearing of the contract stuff. Even during the documents verification day, the HR man in Owerri didn't tell us if it's a contract job or not..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chisammy4u(f): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
hcupid:

No man. It's just here that am only hearing of the contract stuff. Even during the documents verification day, the HR man in Owerri didn't tell us if it's a contract job or not..

What I don't understand now is this Psycho. Assesment mail they started sending out,after interview..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chisammy4u:

same here too bro,we were not told anything about contract by the HR @owerri that's why I said let me ask you...anyways hope you would get back to him since you have completed the psychometric test because that's what the mails said

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ochis24: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Who had d pre test chat yday@ ph Azikiwe rd?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olaolu39(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2015
But all this contract offer UBA is sharing; what percentage is the possibility of conversion into a full staff? Experienced internal bankers in the house, can you give us insight? And getting a better offer before the end of the contract, what implication does it have?

Please; help the naiive.................
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Just finished with my psychometric test now, some questions they where shaa...and please are my to send a mail back to the HR man because in the mail it says revert back to us on completion...alittle help here, thanks....

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gsleek(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
ochis24:
Who had d pre test chat yday@ ph Azikiwe rd?
I did......
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by EsanEmmanuel(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
good day house.... is the use of calculator allowed for the test? 2ndly... is it compulsory to suit up to the test venue? thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
EsanEmmanuel:
good day house.... is the use of calculator allowed for the test? 2ndly... is it compulsory to suit up to the test venue? thanks

Calculator is nt permited- just ur biro. They will provide u with a working sheet.
As for dress code, dia was no much emphasis. Just be in an easy coporate attire.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
naira0:

bro where you able to do your psychometric assessment...I did mine earlier today

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
hcupid:
bro where you able to do your psychometric assessment...I did mine earlier today

Did mine few minutes after the receipt of the mail and have submitted already.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
naira0:

did you get back to the HR man after you finshed it

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by EsanEmmanuel(m): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2015
good morning... pls house... just a quick questn... were d comprehension passages succintly short... 4 to 5 lines or all those unnecesarily long ones with so many useless sentences to cover d main points? thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2015
EsanEmmanuel:
good morning... pls house... just a quick questn... were d comprehension passages succintly short... 4 to 5 lines or all those unnecesarily long ones with so many useless sentences to cover d main points? thanks

@Esan, u r funnily funny.
Mek I no lie u, d comprehension is annoyingly long. To worsen it, just one question will be drawn from each comprehension pasage.

The exam is a test of speed, accuracy n ability to think on d spot. Just work on ur speed. Dats all

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
naira0:

any latest development @naira0
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
hcupid:
any latest development @naira0

Nothing so far
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
naira0:

Nothing so far
ok bro, me just confused about that “revert back to us on completion” they wrote at the ending of the mail thet sent for that psychometric test. Anyways fingers crossed. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Samtobh(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
on God
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ochis24: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
I was nt tld if successful or nt... Wat abt u?@gsleek
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toby4ever(f): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
gsleek:

I did......

pls what was it like and did dey check phones to see if u got d invite, cos my phone malfunctioned and the text deleted automatically..did u guys write a test?...pls help a sis
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ochis24: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dey did nt check our phones.. We only signed our names. We also did nt write d test

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.