Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982444 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MarkGud(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2016
hello lovelies,

I got a mail last night for aptitude test invite today at UBA House Marina Lagos state slated for today @12 noon. Can anyone tell me how to go about rescheduling as the invite is too sudden as I am on a program in Abuja. Any useful input will be appreciated. thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kabirYD(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2016
MarkGud:
hello lovelies
Guys dey here too ooo...so na hello lovelies and gentlemen...(just kidding guy)
Best of luck, for da apt.test b sure to read tru some pages on dis thread:
Arithmetic, mathematics (multiplication, standard form, decimals, %s, word problems) and english too, interpretation and conprehension
Best of luck ones more:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by massive1019(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
adasmart:

Can we see how d regret mail looks like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
I hope those who have done medicals are not involved in this development
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oasissadoe(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
That seemly rejection mail may not be reliable, I received it after my first interview and I was still called for second interview.
adasmart:
That seemly rejection mail may not be reliable, I received it after my first interview and I was still called for second interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oasissadoe(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
That so called regret message you called it was sent to me on Oct 4 and I was called for interview Oct 12
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oasissadoe(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
That so called regret message you called it was sent to me on Oct 4 and I was called for interview Oct 12... I think we need to just allow the system to work and let our faith works. You know God is greater than our imaginations So, we can trust him with everything we do. Love you all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dolafunmi(f): 2:32am On Oct 30, 2016
I got an invite too.
I did the test at Marina too.
princessfapson:

Marina
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by massive1019(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2016
oasissadoe:
That so called regret message you called it was sent to me on Oct 4 and I was called for interview Oct 12
lol.....are you serious..., person no go die nah 4 dis country....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bellamakeovers(f): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Pls do you know if someone in Abuja can gate crash the test? Thanks quote author=soxpet101 post=50567068]please guys did anyone get this message yesterday?

YOU ARE INVITED FOR APITUDE TEST @ UBA PLC, USMAN STR, OFF GANA STR, MAITAMA ABUJA. MON 31/10/16 (9AM), ORIGINAL CERTS REQUIRED: NYSC, BSC, WAEC/NECO, BIRTH CERT, CV, ID.

please do reply and help me out here...also guys please guys what are the likely questions to be asked, for those that has been thru ds phase b4?
thanks...[/quote]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adeivie(f): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hi everyone,please for those who have written,what are the likely questions?Also is this position for graduate trainees or contract based?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sylvestre01(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hello guys, please I see email notifications pop up here on nairaland... How do I get to read the mails?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by istanboi: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2016
I had my interview on Monday but didn't make it to the final cut. BTW my test centre was also Enugu. Were you the person were a bue shirt that sat close to me in the waiting room?
sylvestre01:

I am from Enugu. Did my medicals on Wednesday immediately after my last interview. Psychometric test came the next day. Did that too.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
istanboi:
I had my interview on Monday but didn't make it to the final cut. BTW my test centre was also Enugu. Were you the person were a bue shirt that sat close to me in the waiting room?

Pls has anyone recieve training school text. I heard some people in lag has recieved n it's 7th nov..... has anyone recieved from the eastern region if yes pls wat state
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by apostlekeke(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
adasmart:

Pls has anyone recieve training school text. I heard some people in lag has recieved n it's 7th nov
yeah. It's on the 7th.but the duration wasn't specified.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kabirYD(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
From somewhr in da north: got da text too: 7th lomo (kosi omo nor wey fit say my own na 17th)

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
apostlekeke:
yeah. It's on the 7th.but the duration wasn't specified.

Ok apostlekeke. Wen did u write ur aptitude. Test (Well its a 3weeks training)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
kabirYD:
From somewhr in da north: got da text too: 7th lomo (kosi omo nor wey fit say my own na 17th)

Don't get u kabir iss urs 7th or 17th. And which month did u write ur aptitude test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls has anyone recieve training school text. I heard some people in lag has recieved n it's 7th nov..... has anyone recieved from the eastern region if yes pls wat state
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by apostlekeke(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
adasmart:
I did the test sometime last two months. July or august ending. The interview was 18th Sept in abuja. Did medicals same day. Am from east.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
apostlekeke:
I did the test sometime last two months. July or august ending. The interview was 18th Sept in abuja. Did medicals same day. Am from east.

Ok. East? U mean ur state of origin or u did all ur interviews in d east.?? What state
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kabirYD(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
adasmart:

Don't get u kabir iss urs 7th or 17th. And which month did u write ur aptitude test
7th is da date: am just sayin rubbish with da 17th part
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
kabirYD:

7th is da date: am just sayin rubbish with da 17th part

Lol. Ok kabirYD. When did u write ur aptitude test n which state
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kabirYD(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
adasmart:

Lol. Ok kabirYD. When did u write ur aptitude test n which state
Sept.1st (apt.test), 1st interview (7th or 9th sept.@kano), b4 d abuja ones and medical,psycho follow......
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by apostlekeke(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
adasmart:

Ok. East? U mean ur state of origin or u did all ur interviews in d east.?? What state
I just did the test in owerri. The first and second interview was done in abuja. Same with medicals and psychometric test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
apostlekeke:
I just did the test in owerri. The first and second interview was done in abuja. Same with medicals and psychometric test.

Sent u a pm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tundephish(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello guys, I did the test in February this year, went for the first interview but I wasn't called for the subsequent interviews which means I didn't qualify. I was surprised to receive another text today to come for test again. Those that are on it presently, is there any new development? Lagos applicants precisely
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by apostlekeke(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
adasmart:

Sent u a pm
seen and replied.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chibuzineo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Plz guys, how did u apply for the job. plz help a broder.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Demoinc(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
MarkGud:
hello lovelies,

I got a mail last night for aptitude test invite today at UBA House Marina Lagos state slated for today @12 noon. Can anyone tell me how to go about rescheduling as the invite is too sudden as I am on a program in Abuja. Any useful input will be appreciated. thanks
According to what an instructor told us today at marina, the aptitude test will hold till this week ends, just come between 10 to 12p.m. So u still have tuesday to friday. Make sure your o level certificate is the original certificate from waec, not school statement of result.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Demoinc(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
chibuzineo:
Plz guys, how did u apply for the job. plz help a broder.
You can actually write the test without invitation, a lot of guys did it today. Just make sure you have the documents requested

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.