Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,255 members, 7,860,588 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North (4356 Views)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by franchasofficia: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubu becoming Nigeria's President is a taboo, how can barawo banza mutum Lagos rule Nigeria? Haba haba angry
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by 4mable: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2022
Even if the presidency, all faiths and regions fail to vote for Him, one thing is certain Tinubu is Nigeria's next president, If God decides to use someone there is nothing we mortal men can do . What I can't just say is if His coronation would be after the supreme court judgement. What I don't just know is if God want to use Him to heal our land or chastize us for our iniquities, I pray God will use Him to heal our land.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2022
BossGerald:

Same with skull miners oduduwa
Operation sit at home syndrome go commence after the election
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by BossGerald: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

While you abandoned your own Sunday igboho...f**King cooooooward

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2022
This is all personalised talk. Most honorable Northern leaders are not ingrates.

They will work for Tinubu in the spirit of reciprocity. Jagaban is the Next President of Nigeria 100%.

Even if Atiku wins, by some miracle, then Yorubas can be okay with that if he immediately grants concessions like regional governance and State policing.

Yorubas are the least attached to a strong Presidential centre. We do not need it if we get the right concessions that allow us defy and neutralize 'one Nigeria' regression to make progress for our region and people.

The Yoruba man is very principled in the sense that if he views an option as best for him then he will never stop working for it.

We will now never stop working for decentralisation of power, security might and socio-economic independence away from control by the centre.

Buhari and his crew have shown us conclusively that this is the only option as the over-powerful Presidential centre can alway be hijacked malevolently.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by Trinitycian: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2022
candidtalk:
This is all personalised talk. Most honorable Northern leaders are not ingrates.

They will work for Tinubu in the spirit of reciprocity. Jagaban is the Next President of Nigeria 100%.

Even if Atiku wins, by some miracle, then Yorubas can be okay with that if he immediately grants concessions like regional governance and State policing.

Yorubas are the least attached to a strong Presidential centre. We do not need it if we get the right concessions that allow us defy and neutralize 'one Nigeria' regression to make progress for our region and people.

The Yoruba man is very principled in the sense that if he views an option as best for him then he will never stop working for it.

We will now never stop working for decentralisation of power, security might and socio-economic independence away from control by the centre.

Buhari and his crew have shown us conclusively that this is the only option as the over-powerful Presidential centre can alway be hijacked malevolently.

Atiku supports restructuring, so Yoruba will be okay with his presidency

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2022
BossGerald:

While you abandoned your own Sunday igboho...f**King cooooooward
No erection, no referendum in the state of the rising Sun grin grin
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by Jogs1900: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol where is the trending?

IPOB Obi supporters are desperate for validation, they go about cherry picking random tweets now! angry undecided

"Atiku moves silently and doesn't show his moves"... that's why he has been winning elections since 1999 ba! undecided
Don't mind them.... Nothing like that here in Kaduna state...You see the Guber aspirant here with Tinubu pictures everywhere in the metropoly.Kaduna state is more strategic than Gombe state in the north.

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by Jogs1900: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

The defection of the zamfara pdp woman leader is affecting you.yesterday,you lied that binani was sacked.now,you are throwing up another nonsensical speculation
I know Kaduna still stands with Asiwaju..You will see Asiwaju poster everywhere in Kaduna north and Central now but you hardly see APC poster in Kaduna south..
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by garfield1: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2022
Jogs1900:

I know Kaduna still stands with Asiwaju..You will see Asiwaju poster everywhere in Kaduna north and Central now but you hardly see APC poster in Kaduna south..

Are you in Kaduna? Kaduna south has been dashed to obi
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by Jogs1900: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

Are you in Kaduna? Kaduna south has been dashed to obi
I'm in Kaduna...In Kaduna south,you will see posters of LP,PDP and some other parties...I think Kaduna APC is only after their traditional strongholds...I don't know why they are not extending it to the southern part of the state.
This is one of APC poster with Asiwaju picture on it.

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by garfield1: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Jogs1900:

I'm in Kaduna...In Kaduna south,you will see posters of LP,PDP and some other parties...I think Kaduna APC is only after their traditional strongholds...I don't know why they are not extending it to the southern part of the state.
This is one of APC poster with Asiwaju picture on it.

Obviously lp and pdp will share Kaduna south with obi getting the most votes but apc should still try to get votes in the south esp kagarko and kauru.where are you from...
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by a4cube: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

Obviously lp and pdp will share Kaduna south with obi getting the most votes but apc should still try to get votes in the south esp kagarko and kauru.where are you from...
So Obi is making in road to far away Kaduna? I thought he will only get small vote from SE states.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by Jogs1900: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

Im a southerner but live in Kaduna north and worship in Kaduna south.They will still get some votes in the south...The votes the LP will get in the south will be because of Obi based on religion...Obis running mate is scared of the northern establishment....You understand...North west and North east should be between APC and PDP.
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by garfield1: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2022
Jogs1900:

Im a southerner but live in Kaduna north and worship in Kaduna south.They will still get some votes in the south...The votes the LP will get in the south will be because of Obi based on religion...Obis running mate is scared of the northern establishment....You understand...North west and North east should be between APC and PDP.

Are you talking of Kaduna south and north lgas or southern Kaduna?
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by Jogs1900: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

Are you talking of Kaduna south and north lgas or southern Kaduna?
I meant Kaduna north and Kaduna south LGA..
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by BossGerald: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=BossGerald post=118139894][/quote]Nigeria will become a zoo after the election grin grin
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by BeardedMeat(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:
On TINUBU’s TESTES I STAND

SAI BABA
You are a verywickedman grin
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by BossGerald: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nigeria will become a zoo after the election grin grin

More skull mining activities will resume in the South West grin
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by BossGerald: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
No erection, no referendum in the state of the rising Sun grin grin

No erection till ibarapa indigenes are all chased to Benin Republic idp camp by fulani herdsmen tongue
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2022
BossGerald:

More skull mining activities will resume in the South West grin
The fulani will become a cow after the election grin grin
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2022
BossGerald:

No erection till ibarapa indigenes are all chased to Benin Republic idp camp by fulani herdsmen tongue
Lord lugard is resting now

After the election lord lugard will be dragged in his grave grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by BossGerald: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lord lugard is resting now

After the election lord lugard will be dragged in his grave grin grin grin

Obi is your next president...better start getting used to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by Abdu81: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Mr ringworm

Pig.

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2022
BossGerald:

Obi is your next president...better start getting used to it.
Okay i don hear grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by bjtinz: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:
On TINUBU’s TESTES I STAND

SAI BABA

Da fuggg?? shocked

Honestly some of you should be shot on sight.
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by garfield1: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Jogs1900:

I meant Kaduna north and Kaduna south LGA..

Apc and buhari hss always won Kaduna north and south lgas although kad south is xtian dominated

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by faceland: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
You are now for Atiku/PDP but you still want to chop Tinubu's money. You better chose one and cut the other.
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by Proudlyomonna: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lmao.

I just observed zombidients are gradually abandoning Peter Obituary and finding their ways into Atiku's orphanage homes.

Someone said pandora Obituary will drop from the race in December. I'm beginning to agree with him.

Hahaha the pain don dey reach this one head region grin grin grin
Come 2023 Obi will rule over you and all your family members or You will pay the sacrifice of DisObidience by atikulating into another round of killer heardmen Wahala.
APC MUST GO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by ClearFlair: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol where is the trending?

IPOB Obi supporters are desperate for validation, they go about cherry picking random tweets now! angry undecided

"Atiku moves silently and doesn't show his moves"... that's why he has been winning elections since 1999 ba! undecided

Reality has hit you very hard. Sorry cry cry cry
Re: Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North by Minjim: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
After enjoying the tenure of Buhari and Apc, they now want to jump ship.

Everyone is a bigot in Nigeria. We should stop deceiving ourselves about National Unity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Kills 150 In Nigeria — NCDC / 'Olusegun Adeniyi' Of Thisday Now Yar'adua's Spokesman! How Interesting! / Save Nigeria Group Invites All To A Town Hall Meeting Tomorrow-23rd Jan 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.