Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,472 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? (4354 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Tinubumustfail: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Earlier this year I met this beautiful damsel in one of the shopping mall as a cashier. I do come to the shopping mall every week because I have a business relationship with the MD and his Son managing the mall.

Fast forward, I collected the girl number and we keep talking and she told me plain that she is in a serious relationship and can't go into another one. But my goal is just to have and move away.

Fast forward, after few day, I invited her over, she refuse for several days. Later she open up and told me her ex stays in same compound with me. The compound is a twin four story building flat and I stay in the second building. She eventually visit me and we make out the rest is history. Now this lady sleeps in my house every week when she is on night shift. The mall closes by 10pm and where she stays is far. So from my house to the mall is N50, so she comes every week. But the funny thing is that, each time the boyfriend called her, she will tell him she's in the girlfriend place or at home.

This same act goes on for 4months until she finally got admission to continue her HND. Each time she visit me from school during weekend, she will still branch to see the ex to say hello. The ex have ask her who she knows in the compound and she lied her girlfriend they both work together. Wetin concern me, my own na to collect. At a point I start feeling for the main guy. She opens up that she has done all manner of crazy things with men. Infact she took in for me and hang it on his guy neck when I told her to keep it. What actually happen is that, she visited the main guy on Friday from school, they both make love, on Saturday she came to my place we make love and I come on her. Two weeks later she missed her period and visited me from school to tell me. I told her to keep it but she refuse. On Sunday she went to see the main guy and told him same thing that she is pregnant. The guy man was shock that he did not come on her how come. They both calculate when he met her, and it tally. Guy man abort the baby (God forgive me). And this is not the first time she is carrying out abortion she told me.

This girl has been visiting me often from school weekend and sometimes ordinary days and go back next day. She visit the ex too. She really love her guy so much I can attest to that, but if she do, how come she sleeps around with other guys?

Just yesterday, she told me she will be visiting her ex living in the same compound with me on weekend, that next week she will visit me. I was angry at her and ask her why is she still visiting her ex? Note they broke up due to Genotype. They are both AS. I started feeling for the real guy. Her boyfriend always provide for her, make her feel comfortable, send her money. I only give her food and transport each time she comes from school 3k. I have seat her down and let her know that even though am benefitting from it, is not good to sleep around. I have advice her but she won't listen. Mind you am only talking about the one I know, what about other guys she visit I don't know?

My conscience is not at peace. Should I tell the real guy, or should I let go of her and not communicate to her again, or should I just let her be. I just want to avoid her and have peace..

Criticism and advise is welcome.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Candidlady: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
sad

before igive you any advice you this abortionist

how do you intend telling the guy. . Like what would you tell him..

una just no get sense men them

Okay take this advice.. just take your phone show him this you posted on here that will save you lotta stress

Bloody abortionist

and that crazy girl make Ino even talk. .. you are lucky Iam in a good mood all thanks to man city that won if not....

dead gender. ...

you are conscience indeed
Check the OP'S age now the homoerectus should be over 38 busy taking advantage of little girl
some that just even got admission

you are really mad iswear very nonsense thing

Kachiru ubanka

That girl na mumu
Iam sure she is from that brown roof region
tuehhhh

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Bluezy13(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Tinubumustfail: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
I just want to stop the act even though I have nothing to lose.
Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Abfinest007(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
A little devil
Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Like what do some women want
Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Dreadshy: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ika ni e! O buru ju esu lo! Esu n ko se ni bi to wa!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Eche01(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Crazy things are happening
Kia na person wife wonna dey share like this, God have mercy

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Rexymania(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Na thunderstorm go fire you! Why you dey generalize am? Dem tell you say me and the idiot na the same? I can't sleep with a girl that has a bf

Candidlady:
sad

Okay take this advice.. just take your phone show him this you posted on here that will save you lotta stress

Bloody abortionist

and that crazy girl make Ino even talk. .. you are lucky Iam in a good mood all thanks to man city that won if not....

dead gender. ...

Check the OP'S age now the homoerectus should be over 38 busy taking advantage of little girl

Kachiru ubanka

That girl na mumu
tuehhhh

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Kooldon(f): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Break up with her and save yourself from veneral disease. Let only her God Judge her

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by thuxzwda1: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Do women get pregnant after 2week? grin
Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Godada(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by marlow1962(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
Eche01:
Crazy things are happening

Kia na person wife wonna dey share like this,
God have mercy
Na woman wer wn be football dem go use learn skills

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Nonexisting1: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Brother, it's not in your place to worry about simps. Allow him to continue wallowing in his SIMPness. Your own is to fucck the vaginarian and allow your neighbor, he ex to do the same. Most main boyfriends go through the same ordeal and when we warn them, they call us misogynists. Even if you warn the simp, he will not believe you. He may also relay the info to the bitch and you'll lose the pussy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Swim your swim and forget about the other people swimming. Make her your sex slave, the type you can try anything with like fisting and anal and BDSM

7 Likes

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubumustfail:
Earlier this year I met this beautiful damsel in one of the shopping mall as a cashier. I do come to the shopping mall every week because I have a business relationship with the MD and his Son managing the mall.

Fast forward, I collected the girl number and we keep talking and she told me plain that she is in a serious relationship and can't go into another one. But my goal is just to have and move away.

Fast forward, after few day, I invited her over, she refuse for several days. Later she open up and told me her ex stays in same compound with me. The compound is a twin four story building flat and I stay in the second building. She eventually visit me and we make out the rest is history. Now this lady sleeps in my house every week when she is on night shift. The mall closes by 10pm and where she stays is far. So from my house to the mall is N50, so she comes every week. But the funny thing is that, each time the boyfriend called her, she will tell him she's in the girlfriend place or at home.

This same act goes on for 4months until she finally got admission to continue her HND. Each time she visit me from school during weekend, she will still branch to see the ex to say hello. The ex have ask her who she knows in the compound and she lied her girlfriend they both work together. Wetin concern me, my own na to collect. At a point I start feeling for the main guy. She opens up that she has done all manner of crazy things with men. Infact she took in for me and hang it on his guy neck when I told her to keep it. What actually happen is that, she visited the main guy on Friday from school, they both make love, on Saturday she came to my place we make love and I come on her. Two weeks later she missed her period and visited me from school to tell me. I told her to keep it but she refuse. On Sunday she went to see the main guy and told him same thing that she is pregnant. The guy man was shock that he did not come on her how come. They both calculate when he met her, and it tally. Guy man abort the baby (God forgive me). And this is not the first time she is carrying out abortion she told me.

This girl has been visiting me often from school weekend and sometimes ordinary days and go back next day. She visit the ex too. She really love her guy so much I can attest to that, but if she do, how come she sleeps around with other guys?

Just yesterday, she told me she will be visiting her ex living in the same compound with me on weekend, that next week she will visit me. I was angry at her and ask her why is she still visiting her ex? Note they broke up due to Genotype. They are both AS. I started feeling for the real guy. Her boyfriend always provide for her, make her feel comfortable, send her money. I only give her food and transport each time she comes from school 3k. I have seat her down and let her know that even though am benefitting from it, is not good to sleep around. I have advice her but she won't listen. Mind you am only talking about the one I know, what about other guys she visit I don't know?

My conscience is not at peace. Should I tell the real guy, or should I let go of her and not communicate to her again, or should I just let her be. I just want to avoid her and have peace..

Criticism and advise is welcome.

Y not summarise dis whole thing into 2 paragraph. He bleeped her on Friday nd i bleeped her on Saturday thing no go help u. Wise up guy, dis gurl d play both of una. She still get guys for school oo. No use condom save ursef from STDs else u want die young MR raw banger. Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Ehmmah588(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Bloody abortionist

dead gender. ...

Kachiru ubanka

That girl na mumu
tuehhhh

You no like men but you dey support "MAN" city tongue

As for you OP...I no get time now,I dey road when I reach house,baff,chop then I go reason your matter angry
Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Starz825(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Just imagine grin
The funny thing be say person no go fit trust him gf again with all these true life shit on here...
So crazy..

Just imagine...dey share your body up and down...tueh

You can ask around: some ladies no get shame grin

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Tinubumustfail: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:

Y not summarise dis whole thing into 2 paragraph. He bleeped her on Friday nd i bleeped her on Saturday thing no go help u. Wise up guy, dis gurl d play both of una. She still get guys for school oo. No use condom save ursef from STDs else u want die young MR raw banger. Shalom.

Anyways, she is not my gf just a sex mate. Because she specifically told me 'we are not dating, I just fall for you, and I am in a serious date'. She is playing the real guy not me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Tinubumustfail: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
I serious give up on some ladies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Sammy07: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Crazy things are happening sad
Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Chris2863(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubumustfail:
I just want to stop the act even though I have nothing to lose.
you want to advise her when the two of you are the same?? You are comfortably fuc*ing ashawo without a protection and you are not worried… You are here seeking for God knows what

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubumustfail:

Anyways, she is not my gf just a sex mate. Because she specifically told me 'we are not dating, I just fall for you, and I am in a serious date'. She is playing the real guy not me.

I like ur moniker, he must fail.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Eche01(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
marlow1962:
Na woman wer wn be football dem go use learn skills
I tell you brother

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by torqque7(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubumustfail:
I serious give up on some ladies.
How does she answer your calls and her ex when she is with her bf and the guy hasn’t suspected anything?well I’d advice you to tell him, every guy would want to know if his girl is a hoe iam sure you also included,spare him the pain of a broken marriage let him know now and make his decision and let your conscience be clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Jii95: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
First, Karma is real.
Second, they will do same to your lady, be it wife or girlfriend.
Lastly, you're a dirty guy, sleeping with a loose girl without protection.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Homeboiy: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
Use her to practice all sexual fetish you can think of

Or let your compound guy know that you too are sharing one prostitute

Who knows
3some will fall out

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by placeofallure(f): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Bloody abortionist

dead gender. ...

Kachiru ubanka

That girl na mumu
tuehhhh

Don't shade a whole tribe just because of one stupid girl. You're not even certain she's a South Westerner.

Mr. Tinubumustfail, even though I know he won't. You suddenly developed conscience after sucking the orange dry kwa? Conscience Kii you there! Can you undo all the things you have done with her? If you can't, then don't you think it's kinda weird standing before the man, telling him you are one of the guys who'd stolen from his farm? If I were him, I'd tear you to pieces before anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by WereyBoi: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Omo
Things dey occur
Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by ObalendeCMS: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
She’s definitely eebo
Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by imagrg(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Methinks your long preek is her thriller! grin
Re: Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
But how una take dey meet all this kind Jezebels sef!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday / Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? / Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.