Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? (32806 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Eagba(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Mindlog:

Are you serious? shocked
no man can easily rape a girl without an enabler.
A determine girl is incredibly strong. Even if you restrict her hands, legs will kick and push, her teeth can cut you, her lungs can scream and she have kilo ton of pelvic muscle to break your penis. Try it on a medium lady and see.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Eagba(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sunny2034:

You need to take back your words and educate yourself about rape. Even a 14 year old boy can physically overpower a woman. A man knelt down on my thighs once in school, trying to rape me and I could not move a muscle. Only my loud pleas made him stop. Men are many times stronger than women.
I want to assume you are a woman. Your vagina muscle alone can break his penis. Maybe you were tóo scared to know your own strength.
I'm not underating rape victims. But one on one, no man easily rape a woman if she stand her ground.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Munzy14(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
So, in 2019, my dad decided to take him in.

One night, I woke up from sleep and decided to go to the kitchen and get drinking water (my room is just outside the sitting room, and you'll have to pass the sitting room before reaching the kitchen).

I observed that my cousin wasn't on the bed when I woke up. I decided to take a peek into my sister's room and there he was standing, jerking off to my sister's face! She was barely 15!

The lights was on, and his grandmother (my dad's mom) who came visiting was also on the bed together with my sisters! Such audacity!

I couldn't even believe what I saw, and tiptoed back into my room and woke up my maternal uncle who was staying with us in order to be my witness.

After witnessing the act, the only response he gave me was [b]Why is she (my sister) feigning to sleep, while he was touching her and jerking off to her face[b].

I was shocked and couldn't even believe his utterance. Like bro! You was supposed to help me bounce on the stupid slowpoke harassing my sister, (your niece).

He just said that and left. With the little energy left with me, I opened the door, dragged my cousin brother out and warned him never to try such act again (I initially wanted to teach him a lesson he ought to never forget in his lifetime, but I was hugely disappointed with what my uncle did).

Even though I still reported him to my parents, there wasn't any punishment meted out to him.

After that incident, I completely lost the respect I had for my uncle. Agreed he had some issues with my mom (her elder sister) back then, but why extend the hatred to her children?.

After that incident, I still occasionally catch my cousin brother in the night in the sitting room, claiming to iron out his clothes. But I still maintain my anger since it's not as if I caught him going into my sister's room.

What broke the camels back, was an incident which happened last 3 weeks ago.

One of my younger sisters (she's 13) reported to my dad in the middle of the night that he caught my cousin brother in her room, jerking off at her face while trying to remove her underwear.

All my dad did was to woke me up from sleep (saying that he wants me to be the witness), and he was preaching to the boy on how his mom, is his younger sister and that he should talk if marriage should be done for him since he can't hold his sexual desires (like man, you was supposed to call me and we smack the shit out of him together!!!).

I got angry and just left them there.

The next morning, I told my mom about the incident, and she told me that my baby sister (an 8 year old) do complain to her sometimes about sharp pains in her private part.

And this happens whenever, my cousin brother is sent to take her to the room whenever she's asleep on the sitting room couch. And also, how one of my sisters told her that he once caught him trying to lift up her skirt while she was fast asleep on the couch in the middle of the night.

Right now, I'm Justin mad at myself and angry at the same time! I feel like a loser, a pussy who can't even protect his sisters.

The bastard is still living with us, in my room, and every day, my hatred for him grows stronger.

Even when my mom told his mom, her only reply was that he's still a kid, and she should forgive him. Someone who's 17!!!! For goodness sake!.

She didn't even called him out to kneel down in front of my mom and rebuke him. Nothing was done!!!! She didn't even spoke to him about the incident.

And whenever my mom makes her displeasure known to my dad, he always says that she hates his family, bla bla bla.

How can I reduce my hatred for my cousin? Or is my hatred justified?

Right now, he has been restricted into coming into the sitting room, anything past 8pm.

But still, I'm still sure things might just go back to being the same!.

My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!
Your story long..

But, I will tell you that you aren't that big bro enough to protect your younger ones..If that guy succeeds in .molesting anyone of them, they will never forgive you and your Parents..

It is better you use violence to send that guy out now or cry later for injustice on one of yours..

Just discuss with one of your sisters, set trap he will surely fall in, Right there begin land am punch and everything within your reach below the belt..That is the only thing needed to reset your Parents and your uncles mindset regarding this case.

Your aunt can't constitute nuisance for the entire family to suffer..Sorry to say this, she is dangerously dangerous..for her to remarry despite the inheritance she has.

She should train her kids..And not jumping on another man lipsrsealed

Get that pervert out of your house now...Don't say you didn't get message clear.

Before he corrupts your sisters by teaching them sexual acts when they are not ready for it.. undecided.

End time cousin.
End time Uncle.

End time Aunt.

I don't care parents lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Mindlog: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Eagba:
no man can easily rape a girl without an enabler.
A determine girl is incredibly strong. Even if you restrict her hands, legs will kick and push, her teeth can cut you, her lungs can scream and she have kilo ton of pelvic muscle to break your penis. Try it on a medium lady and see.

And you think a rapist only applies physical force?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Eagba(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Mindlog:

And you think a rapist only applies physical force?

then that's an enabler
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Meajor(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Being an introvert has it's own disadvantages I guess.

Sometimes, I feel like my aunt has bewitched my dad. Because he always have a soft spot for her.

I just want to wait for the next available opportunity and beat the daily light out of the bastard.
Truth of the matter be say, your dad too been don kpansh that him sister(your aunty). That's the only explanation for the soft spot. When them been they grow up Sha...that why both your dad and aunt no find am strange.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Princessdainty(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Girl child don suffer for northern Nigeria! Tufiakwa! Alu eme!!!!
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
JASONjnr:
I got tired of reading your excuses....

You should make the house unbearable for him untill your parents decides who leaves and who stays.....

But, your religion permits cousins getting married to each other.....

Because, if it's a taboo as it is with Christianity....I'm sure your parents would take it serious.

I hope you won't wake up one day and all your sister will be impregnated by your cousin.
fook that nhigher up
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sweetvie: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lemme be sincerely/ harsh
You ain't worthy to be a big brother
I mean, someone is harassing ur sisters instead of u beating the hell out of him you're busy looking for who to tell. Are you that dumb? Am very disappointed with ur family.
It like incest is not a problem in ur family that's why no body is taking it serious. And ur mom f***king know everything without doing something? Am way disappointed in her. That's not a mother (sorry to say)if she care more abt her husband n husband family more than her own daughter lives. And your father is big disappointment. And you that's suppose to stand up for them is a mumu who still need to ask mummy if to piss or not. Your family is such a disappointment, sorry to say. Las las if those girls got pregnant the story will change... The story will turn to ur sisters seducing their cousin and got pregnant for him! Am sure the news will be out on internet n newspapers... 3 teenager sisters got pregnant for their cousin undecided exciting new smiley. And if they call u elder brother you will answer? You should be ashamed of yourself. Rubbish! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by ceeceeuwa: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

One night, I woke up from sleep and decided to go to the kitchen and get drinking water (my room is just outside the sitting room, and you'll have to pass the sitting room before reaching the kitchen).

I observed that my cousin wasn't on the bed when I woke up. I decided to take a peek into my sister's room and there he was standing, jerking off to my sister's face! She was barely 15!

The lights was on, and his grandmother (my dad's mom) who came visiting was also on the bed together with my sisters! Such audacity!

I couldn't even believe what I saw, and tiptoed back into my room and woke up my maternal uncle who was staying with us in order to be my witness.

After witnessing the act, the only response he gave me was [b]Why is she (my sister) feigning to sleep, while he was touching her and jerking off to her face[b].

I was shocked and couldn't even believe his utterance. Like bro! You was supposed to help me bounce on the stupid slowpoke harassing my sister, (your niece).

He just said that and left. With the little energy left with me, I opened the door, dragged my cousin brother out and warned him never to try such act again (I initially wanted to teach him a lesson he ought to never forget in his lifetime, but I was hugely disappointed with what my uncle did).

Even though I still reported him to my parents, there wasn't any punishment meted out to him.

After that incident, I completely lost the respect I had for my uncle. Agreed he had some issues with my mom (her elder sister) back then, but why extend the hatred to her children?.

After that incident, I still occasionally catch my cousin brother in the night in the sitting room, claiming to iron out his clothes. But I still maintain my anger since it's not as if I caught him going into my sister's room.

One of my younger sisters (she's 13) reported to my dad in the middle of the night that he caught my cousin brother in her room, jerking off at her face while trying to remove her underwear.

All my dad did was to woke me up from sleep (saying that he wants me to be the witness), and he was preaching to the boy on how his mom, is his younger sister and that he should talk if marriage should be done for him since he can't hold his sexual desires (like man, you was supposed to call me and we smack the shit out of him together!!!).

The next morning, I told my mom about the incident, and she told me that my baby sister (an 8 year old) do complain to her sometimes about sharp pains in her private part.

And this happens whenever, my cousin brother is sent to take her to the room whenever she's asleep on the sitting room couch. And also, how one of my sisters told her that he once caught him trying to lift up her skirt while she was fast asleep on the couch in the middle of the night.

Right now, I'm Justin mad at myself and angry at the same time! I feel like a loser, a pussy who can't even protect his sisters.

The bastard is still living with us, in my room, and every day, my hatred for him grows stronger.

Even when my mom told his mom, her only reply was that he's still a kid, and she should forgive him. Someone who's 17!!!! For goodness sake!.

She didn't even called him out to kneel down in front of my mom and rebuke him. Nothing was done!!!! She didn't even spoke to him about the incident.

And whenever my mom makes her displeasure known to my dad, he always says that she hates his family, bla bla bla.

Right now, he has been restricted into coming into the sitting room, anything past 8pm.

My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!
I am just angry right now at all the adults in your house who couldn't protect the girls under their care from that sexual predator,including you. Una matter tire me jare!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Tbaba001: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Op you are a very stupid and useless human being, they guy is molesting your sisters and all you can do is come here to write total rubbish, very foolish human you are, a total disgrace... You are looking for advice, give your sisters to him to marry, very bastard Op

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Nnamaka1: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Just wait till he goes to sleep and chop his head off and you will probably go to jail but at least you have protected your sisters honor.

Or you can start training your sisters to start locking their door from inside , if there is no lock, put one there for them.

I really feel for you and I can feel the hatred you are having too.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by 123papas(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Your complained that the 8 year old is feeling sharp pains in her vagina and you guys have also observed a pattern. What are you guys waiting for? He would not sleep one more night in that house.

I suspect your father and uncle, seems they are guilty of incest.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Shoot him in the head.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by babzo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
You have a monster in that house. Your Dad and Uncle, seem to be complete imbeciles.
It's like you are the only man
Get that bastard on video, beat the hell out of him and get DSS/Police involved.

He's already committed crimes worthy of minimum of 10 years in prison.

He's slowly destroying the lives of your sisters.

The men in your house are typical Nigerian cowards.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Datfynboy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Omo if to say u dey my front I go first give u punch becos u be disgrace to us the first sons, God know say if na me dey ur shoe I for don mend that bastard beyond recognition, I be calm person too but situation like this go make me behave like who don mad. Bleep U

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
realestate99:
You are 23 and not a kid, before you take any action, act like an undercover but it must be very fast, find reasons your uncle, your dad and to some extent your mum are sympathetic towards that potential rapist, after your answers you can decide what action to take because as it is now, if you go overboard with the guy, don't be surprised your parents might rebuke you or disown you.

something strange is happening or has happened in your family, uncover it first for your own good and sisters wellfare......it is somehow strange for parents to know about a potential rapist lurking in their house filled with succulent daughters and still treat the rapist with kid's glove.
Mt guess is that both men likely engaged in similar nefarious acts in their youth hence the reason why they are unable to talk the boy down out of guilt. Why else would a man allow a family member molest his immediate blood without repercussion? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
WantsandMore:

You are not standing up to your Dad, heck I wouldn't advise you to disrespect the old man irrespective of what gives, however, this is where wisdom is required, before leaving the house, kindly tell your Dad, you want to talk as there’s something that's been disturbing you, you have to understand your kid sisters aren't only your responsibility, they are his kids too, subtly, tell him how you feel, don't tell him he's not handling it well oh, just say you worry, when he's too busy and since you wouldn't be around much there wouldn't be anyone around to protect them. These r your concerns. That's all. You will feel relieved cos by now you would've done your best to protect the dignity of your kid sisters. Just from time to time make sure you call home, request to talk to your dad, sisters, and even the so called cousin causing you heartache. All the best buddy.
It's been several years since this has been going on and everyone in the house is already aware of what has been happening even the dad who was among the first he informed. You think another small talk with these same men will change anything? undecided
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
123papas:
Your complained that the 8 year old is feeling sharp pains in her vagina and you guys have also observed a pattern. What are you guys waiting for? He would not sleep one more night in that house.

I suspect your father and uncle, seems they are guilty of incest.
My suspicions as well. undecided
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

1. Being an introvert has it's own disadvantages I guess.

2.Sometimes, I feel like my aunt has bewitched my dad. Because he always have a soft spot for her.

3. I just want to wait for the next available opportunity and beat the daily light out of the bastard.
1. You are not an introvert but an imbe_cile. An introvert as I can boldly declare this to you. undecided

2. You are a coward as well putting blame for the despicable behavior of your dad and your uncle who you conveniently refuse to hate on your aunt who doesn't live in the same home as you do. Shame on you for this nonsense! undecided

3. Next available what? You refused to beat the shit out of the eejit the first time, so I doubt if you found him literally raping your sister next time you would do anything then too. Why? Because, you have literally explained yourself as not caring about them at all as you want to pretend you do. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by LordErrk: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Being an introvert has it's own disadvantages I guess.

Don't confuse being introverted with cowardice. I'm an introvert and I assure you, no one has ever messed with my siblings in this life...except I don't know about it, or they choose not to tell me. Fxcking weak nxgga. Someone is harassing your sister and you're coming here to rant
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Phut(f): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

I can't be the one to lodge a complaint to the police station, since my dad is quite indifferent on the matter.

As for making life miserable for him, I've been giving him cold shoulders ever since I personally caught him the first time.

But it seems like it's not enough.

Also, to add, the door nob to my sister's room is faulty, so the door can't be locked. I have 5 sisters and they share 2 rooms. But he always goes for the younger ones

Please, secure funds (beg or borrow if you have to) and buy and instal two solid locks for your sisters rooms. Also put a sliding dead bolt on the inside of each room such that it can’t be opened from the outside, even with a key.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Phut:
Please, secure funds (beg or borrow if you have to) and buy and instal two solid locks for your sisters rooms. Also put a sliding dead bolt on the inside of each room such that it can’t be opened from the outside, even with a key.
And when they go out to pee at Night, they should all go together for fear the boy might be waiting for them outside of their room. Is that really how one should live in one's own parent's home? undecided
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by veektor01(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
You sound like a weakling.
All you do is just cry like a sissy.

No body tries this with my sister and leaves in one piece.

Please just shut the f up and act like a real man.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Mmash(f): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
That boy is on a mission to ruin your sisters,he just their to corrupt them all when he is done he will leave,let your parents be tolerating him
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by carsuperman: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Funny enough this things happens alot with cousins who lives in same house. I have seen with my eyes and have been told too. If not careful, 1 of your sisters will willingly let him in one day
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
carsuperman:
Funny enough this things happens alot with cousins who lives in same house. I have seen with my eyes and have been told too. If not careful, 1 of your sisters will willingly let him in one day
We are talking here of children who need to be guided by the adults in their lives. Right now all of them know what is wrong and refuse to do anything about it. So how do you expect the children to make better choices when the adults don't seem incensed by what is happening?. undecided
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Ehmmah588(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
OP,I.did'nt want to comment on this cos other sane people have given you advice but let me share you a story about me and my sisters,(mind you,I'm the second born and only son like you)

I don't stay around my dad cos I work and have my own place..One Friday my spirit was just disturbing me to pay my family a visit, so I left....On getting home,everyone was moody.After making inquiries,I found out that some street cult boys had obtained both my kid sisters phones that week(Tuesday to be precise)...I was laughing cos I thought it was a joke till my direct younger sister showed me how they had been trying my line via my dads phone to inform me of what happened (mind you,dad's a retired commander in the Nigerian navy oo,but himself dey ginger them to call me as their "big bro" and "first son"wink.. I went berserk immediately,cos of all the people you choose to obtain,you go pick both my sisters....Guy I madddd......Immediately,I told them to describe exactly where it happened,when,and the boys description...My papa don dey fear cos him know say I fit kill person dat day....

So,I went there that evening to see like seven boys dey smoke weed lol,I just told them to give me back my sisters phones with immediate effect...They were shocked!!! Say this guy get mind !!....I still dey para for them when one person rush push me...Na there devil start to dey use me work....The bottle I broke on his head ehn omo na blood full everywhere...I held his throat with the shattered bottle say if anyone move,I go kill am(This is a true life scenario,cos I be real ph boy wey run street)... Them pause..Then I identified myself as an army personnel,(I saw the fear in them) that was when I started calling all my guys in the military who were closeby and it was on loudspeaker so they heard everything... They started begging and I told them to give me the two phones immediately..As we were arguing, my guys came to the bustop with camouflage tops...That was when they now sent one other boy with them to go and bring the phone......Guy long story short,I went home with my sisters phones, those boys dey fear me like mad till today so them dey even respect my sisters.....

Did you get the point of this story
You are the "man" your family should look up to for leadership, protection, etc...

Stop being a bloody sissy and become the hero your family would be proud of

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by TiffanyJ(f): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
This is very heartbreaking. I am a Northerner so I understand what your mother is going through. She is torn between protecting the reputation of her daughters and fighting the devil who is out to destroy their innocence.
Op, please you have to man up. First thing, please repair the doorknob tomorrow morning. Forget about shame and give your sisters sex education. That boy must leave your house o.
If any of your sis gets pregnant for him, will your parents stand the shame? I will protect my children no matter the consequences or what society says or do. I'm sorry to say but your father has failed in his responsibility. He decided to chose his nephew over his daughters' happiness and future. Please, don't leave for nysc without solving this issue. Protect your sisters. Educate your sisters. Your cousin must leave your father's house before he destroys your family
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by princewarri1985: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Your cousin is a very Hot 17 year old, just wait untill he impregnated all your sisters before you do something,
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by WhizdomXX(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Shey you dey whine me ni?
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Do everything possible to protect you sis but pls don't kill the stupid boy... If possible arrange friends to help you to put his head to check and let him report it to his own mother.

Let them arrange him for serious brain reset before you leave

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine? / Why Do Olden Days Marriages Last Longer Than Modern Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.