Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? (32870 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by NaBanga: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2022
God help Nigerian women. They have really suffered. cry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by udemzyudex(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2022
What kind of a family is this for God sake? Papa and uncle no just get sense.

Smh.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by prince55c: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2022
Bro what are you complaining about, a full grown man like you and a graduate for that matter, you are still asking, person wey you for don history, or condemn if possible.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by lazinny(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2022
Seems OP is waiting till his cousin gets his sister pregnant till he acts. This was so Infuriating to read angry
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by mastermaestro(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

I've already warn him that I'll personally kill him, not minding going to jail afterwards

I don't know why I have this premonition that he could cut your life short by any means for 'standing' in his way. Please watch your back closely because you seem to be alone in this family battle.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by opius: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2022
Your parents are the problem. You need to take charge of that home
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by aklion: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2022
Nawa for your parents oo. Omo take matters into your hands and deal with that mother fucker already...
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Majesty33(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2022
This is one big head ache i have over the north and their act of sluggishness and ignorance in handling issue related to sexual abuse but watch how they will pounce on you and murder u when you talk shit about muhammed or their religion.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by semanose: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Right now, I'm kind of feeling angst within me.

Tomorrow morning, I'll voice out my displeasure to my dad and let him know what have been bothering me.

I've never sat him down one on one and talked to him because of the respect I have for him.

But it seems like I'll man up and face him

It's time to make that house hot.

What nonsense.

Something similar happened to my cousin years ago.

We no look face.

The idiot was sent out of the house.

If you don't do anything now, you'll take the blame for it.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Das1mama: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2022
No time for warning; Op, Are you a SIMP or a COWARD that parades around with his ROBOTIC'S TESTIS claiming to be a MAN under a wowan used PAD ; I'M NOT A SOOTH SAYER... Does your write ups mean anything meaningful to you at all?
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Yankee101: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2022
You and your mum and sisters must take a stand regardless he has to leave your house

If not all your abused sisters will begin to get used to it. It leads to prostitution and sexual perversion

Your dad is a coward basically and you have to defend your sisters if he can't

I'm boiling
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by LordReed(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
So, in 2019, my dad decided to take him in.

One night, I woke up from sleep and decided to go to the kitchen and get drinking water (my room is just outside the sitting room, and you'll have to pass the sitting room before reaching the kitchen).

I observed that my cousin wasn't on the bed when I woke up. I decided to take a peek into my sister's room and there he was standing, jerking off to my sister's face! She was barely 15!

The lights was on, and his grandmother (my dad's mom) who came visiting was also on the bed together with my sisters! Such audacity!

I couldn't even believe what I saw, and tiptoed back into my room and woke up my maternal uncle who was staying with us in order to be my witness.

After witnessing the act, the only response he gave me was [b]Why is she (my sister) feigning to sleep, while he was touching her and jerking off to her face[b].

I was shocked and couldn't even believe his utterance. Like bro! You was supposed to help me bounce on the stupid slowpoke harassing my sister, (your niece).

He just said that and left. With the little energy left with me, I opened the door, dragged my cousin brother out and warned him never to try such act again (I initially wanted to teach him a lesson he ought to never forget in his lifetime, but I was hugely disappointed with what my uncle did).

Even though I still reported him to my parents, there wasn't any punishment meted out to him.

After that incident, I completely lost the respect I had for my uncle. Agreed he had some issues with my mom (her elder sister) back then, but why extend the hatred to her children?.

After that incident, I still occasionally catch my cousin brother in the night in the sitting room, claiming to iron out his clothes. But I still maintain my anger since it's not as if I caught him going into my sister's room.

What broke the camels back, was an incident which happened last 3 weeks ago.

One of my younger sisters (she's 13) reported to my dad in the middle of the night that he caught my cousin brother in her room, jerking off at her face while trying to remove her underwear.

All my dad did was to woke me up from sleep (saying that he wants me to be the witness), and he was preaching to the boy on how his mom, is his younger sister and that he should talk if marriage should be done for him since he can't hold his sexual desires (like man, you was supposed to call me and we smack the shit out of him together!!!).

I got angry and just left them there.

The next morning, I told my mom about the incident, and she told me that my baby sister (an 8 year old) do complain to her sometimes about sharp pains in her private part.

And this happens whenever, my cousin brother is sent to take her to the room whenever she's asleep on the sitting room couch. And also, how one of my sisters told her that he once caught him trying to lift up her skirt while she was fast asleep on the couch in the middle of the night.

Right now, I'm Justin mad at myself and angry at the same time! I feel like a loser, a pussy who can't even protect his sisters.

The bastard is still living with us, in my room, and every day, my hatred for him grows stronger.

Even when my mom told his mom, her only reply was that he's still a kid, and she should forgive him. Someone who's 17!!!! For goodness sake!.

She didn't even called him out to kneel down in front of my mom and rebuke him. Nothing was done!!!! She didn't even spoke to him about the incident.

And whenever my mom makes her displeasure known to my dad, he always says that she hates his family, bla bla bla.

How can I reduce my hatred for my cousin? Or is my hatred justified?

Right now, he has been restricted into coming into the sitting room, anything past 8pm.

But still, I'm still sure things might just go back to being the same!.

My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!

Just reading this I don't want to read any further. If you let this guy continue to live in your house after witnessing this nonsense you are foolish.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by semanose: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2022
Tzar91:
You said that you are about to go for youth service and you are behaving like a kid. Break that sexual predator's head with bottle, if ur father yarn rubbish you give am better chanceing wea go shock am, enter the house park all the boy belongs come outside pour am kerosene burn them, if any of ur siblings talk shit tear am better slap, call the boy mama for phone immediately and talk to her like she is a nobody, behave like a mad man and watch yourself take ur place as the first born, even ur father will start to give u some respect.

Thank you ooo.

Please Op,

Take his things outside and tell his mom that she has 24 hours to take her son.

Be firm...

If this embarrassment they want, give it to them.

Gather whoever you can call to end this madness.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by LordReed(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Majesty33:
This is one big head ache i have over the north and their act of sluggishness and ignorance in handling issue related to sexual abuse but watch how they will pounce on you and murder u when you talk shit about muhammed or their religion.

Can you imagine? How can you see someone korokoro sexually abusing your own sister and still be tiptoeing? What rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by ModestGal(f): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2022
miyagi01:
Guy! If that boy is not sent out, he'll take turn sleeping with ur sisters and that will affect their lives so bad, coz they'll grow up to be nymphos or to hate men. Do everything possible to send the idiot out of the house
Not in the North,they will only grow up to commit sex and use kayanmata on their private part. They will have no self esteem and be sexual objects, and have affairs in their husbands house. If their husband divorce them or die today,they will marry after 3days to another man.
This is normal in the North, and an average Northerner is a pedophile

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kpofaya: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2022
You're a weakling...
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Yankee101: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Being an introvert has it's own disadvantages I guess.

Sometimes, I feel like my aunt has bewitched my dad. Because he always have a soft spot for her.

I just want to wait for the next available opportunity and beat the daily light out of the bastard.

You're waiting for him to abuse your sisters again before you act?

Are you mad?
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Eagba(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2022
DiorPence:
Since you can't man up and face him and nobody is willing to put him in place, tell your sisters about his perversion. Believe me if your sisters complain, they'll take him seriously and fix the door knob immediately.

Tell them to always lock their door and cover themselves properly around the house.
the sisters need not to complain. He should train the sisters and also have strong deputies amongst them. Most molesters are strong people untill they meet their equal especially a younger person that will shock them to their bone marrow.
The girls should be able to scream, and harm him badly if he tries it again. Those kind of training, defend the girl different potential rapists.

I once had a female friend that told me that a guy rape her, and I responded," no man can rape a woman by himself alone. It's quite difficult and close to impossible. You were an enabler" the said girl later agreed with me but Sha said," I told him to stop".
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by dauntless15(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

One night, I woke up from sleep and decided to go to the kitchen and get drinking water (my room is just outside the sitting room, and you'll have to pass the sitting room before reaching the kitchen).

I observed that my cousin wasn't on the bed when I woke up. I decided to take a peek into my sister's room and there he was standing, jerking off to my sister's face! She was barely 15!

The lights was on, and his grandmother (my dad's mom) who came visiting was also on the bed together with my sisters! Such audacity!

I couldn't even believe what I saw, and tiptoed back into my room and woke up my maternal uncle who was staying with us in order to be my witness.

After witnessing the act, the only response he gave me was [b]Why is she (my sister) feigning to sleep, while he was touching her and jerking off to her face[b].

I was shocked and couldn't even believe his utterance. Like bro! You was supposed to help me bounce on the stupid slowpoke harassing my sister, (your niece).

He just said that and left. With the little energy left with me, I opened the door, dragged my cousin brother out and warned him never to try such act again (I initially wanted to teach him a lesson he ought to never forget in his lifetime, but I was hugely disappointed with what my uncle did).

Even though I still reported him to my parents, there wasn't any punishment meted out to him.

After that incident, I completely lost the respect I had for my uncle. Agreed he had some issues with my mom (her elder sister) back then, but why extend the hatred to her children?.

After that incident, I still occasionally catch my cousin brother in the night in the sitting room, claiming to iron out his clothes. But I still maintain my anger since it's not as if I caught him going into my sister's room.

One of my younger sisters (she's 13) reported to my dad in the middle of the night that he caught my cousin brother in her room, jerking off at her face while trying to remove her underwear.

All my dad did was to woke me up from sleep (saying that he wants me to be the witness), and he was preaching to the boy on how his mom, is his younger sister and that he should talk if marriage should be done for him since he can't hold his sexual desires (like man, you was supposed to call me and we smack the shit out of him together!!!).

The next morning, I told my mom about the incident, and she told me that my baby sister (an 8 year old) do complain to her sometimes about sharp pains in her private part.

And this happens whenever, my cousin brother is sent to take her to the room whenever she's asleep on the sitting room couch. And also, how one of my sisters told her that he once caught him trying to lift up her skirt while she was fast asleep on the couch in the middle of the night.

Right now, I'm Justin mad at myself and angry at the same time! I feel like a loser, a pussy who can't even protect his sisters.

The bastard is still living with us, in my room, and every day, my hatred for him grows stronger.

Even when my mom told his mom, her only reply was that he's still a kid, and she should forgive him. Someone who's 17!!!! For goodness sake!.

She didn't even called him out to kneel down in front of my mom and rebuke him. Nothing was done!!!! She didn't even spoke to him about the incident.

And whenever my mom makes her displeasure known to my dad, he always says that she hates his family, bla bla bla.

Right now, he has been restricted into coming into the sitting room, anything past 8pm.

My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!
The problem with you is you care too much about people's opinion, that's why you even brought the matter to nl, you want people to help you justify your indecisiveness before doing anything, dey there dey form woke while some freak defiles your sisters, God know say if na me I go shoot first then ask questions later, put the idiot in his place, make that house a place of torment for him and he'll pack his bags and leave by himself.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Octopusssy(f): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

I'll try my best to do this. Thank you
He is already sexually molesting your sisters and you are saying "I will do my best". Continue. He is on his way to raping them
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by enonche85(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

If nobody is acting why are you not acting?, you are the eldest and your sisters are your responsibilities as well.

Catch the idi.ot and give am better mending wey go nearly take am go ICU, with this your family will act.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Anakazo22: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

After reading through, all I can say is that you are a weakling and a sissy....how come such rubbish is being done to your younger sisters and all you could do is complain and give excuses... someone you should have beaten hell out of you are here complaining... infact you be mumu of the highest order. Not until she rape and impregnate all your sisters maybe then you will take drastic measures..
Since your parents refused to do anything about it, you better deal with him in a language he will not understand
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by ednut1(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Family of simps
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by patwilly(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2022
The young cousin shouldn't even be in your house in the first place. If his useless mother can get married a few months after her husband's death like the OP said then her son should be with him. I'll check back on the thread in a few days time. There's something I'm going to find out.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by fijiano202(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Good evening everyone.

Even though I had vowed to myself never to bring family issues to this forum, I just have to vent this out.

I am 23, a male from the North. I come from a family of 6, in which I'm the eldest of my siblings (all my younger siblings are girls).

In 2019, my cousin brother, who is way younger than me (he was 14) came to start living with us just a year after his dad died.

Prior to his dad's death, we never spoke to each other whenever I visited his mom (my paternal aunt).

His dad was someone who was quite doing well for himself before death took him away from us (he was working with NNPC).

After his death, his family were divided (he had three wives in which 2 had died earlier. My aunt was the second wife).

His children from his first wife lay claims that my aunt killed Thier mom (who had died way before 2004), and even the third wife (who died in 2018).

Even though his wealth was shared according to Islamic rites, they were still not contented even though they had the lion share.

Well, just months after my uncle's death, my aunt decided to get married! (Just imagine someone being accused of killing her husband and her co-wives fa).

Even though my dad (her elder brother) was against the decision, she even went as far as went to her mom in the village and was crying when her mom rebuked her for her intending action.

At the end, she got her way, and remarried to a police officer.

The worst part is, she is still living in her former husband's house, while she visits her new husband in his house (they are very close to each other. Much like she got married to her neighbor! Since his house is just a stone throw from hers).

Well, to cut the story short, she has 3 kids (all male) for her deceased husband, the eldest being 14. The eldest son was sent to come live with us since their rooms have been given out to their elder brothers as part of their own inheritance (her kids only inherited money and the man had over 4 properties in strategic locations).

don't you have friends?? Firstly you are from a very weak and sad family.....

Secondly invite him to your friends House and beat the living hell out of him....

Then return him Home... His brain will set
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Originalsly: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2022
You cannot take action against him on the matter ... it is for the elders to handle it. Their decision is to ban him from the parlor after 8 pm... respect their decision.
I do understand that you would be leaving.... and most likely he will then be really free to carry on abusing your sisters since only you really had a problem with him. Warning or threatening him before you leave will change nothing. Your mom cannot help matters ... she just has to go along. So what can you do ... not to reduce the hatred ... but stop him from abusing your sisters?
I suggest when your father is not around ... pick a fight with him. Walk past him.. brush him and loudly accuse him of hitting you and immediately attack him. Punch him hard on the mouth ... he wouldn't be expecting it... he would be busy denying he didn't hit you... you will have no reason to miss nor have both his lips all busted up and maybe a few teeth knocked out .... this is to make it almost impossible for him to explain what happened. After the punch... immediately follow by a great shove that will send him backwards and fall to the floor. Before he can settle ... follow through with an almighty penalty kick between the legs ... one that must do some serious damage up in there.... follow through with another as guarantee... then you can try hitting him or wrestling him as if in a normal fight as long as the objective is achieved... damage to his manhood. This shouldn't take more than a minute total... by then whoever else in the house will now rush over to break up the fight .... find out what caused it and attend to his injuries. They will attend to his face and ignore his manhood... maybe the next day they will know about that. Tell your father the same story... his mouth will be too damaged to strongly deny... after all... is your word against his. Never ever mention anything about him exploiting your sisters or they will know that was the real motive.
In my view... that's the only way your sisters will be safe. What you may not know is that was the reason he was sent away.... he was doing same before... not something new. Your dad and others most likely knew about this... and an agreement was made beyond just sending him over to stay. Go get him good.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Gurakel123: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Guy you are so soft..
Mind you if anything should happen to your sisters definitely you are responsible..
You knew this from the onset and instead of beating and teaching him a memorable lesson.
you are complaining here.
Monitor him at night if possible record it
Whenever he does such,beat him up back it up with evidence.
Trust me nobody will blame you for your action
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by semanose: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Naijatask:

Thank you for your advice, but I'm not the type to stand up to my dad and talk to him face to face, reason why I'm sending him a text message instead.

I wish like you were more like me.

As a first born, I dared my dad and turned things alot at home.

A decade later...

My dad was happy I took the actions I did.

I got what I wanted and we are all happy.

If you don't set things straight now...

You will remember today and weep.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Gandrova: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Take the bull by the horn, before the beast would impregnate your sister. Am sure she enjoys it but you need to act fast .
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Rayzesty02(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2022
I could feel my mood grow so sour over your complaint. But bruv, this is your cousin brother (blood) fiddling with your baby sisters and you can't man up and do something to protect them, other than complaining to your parents whom obviously don't seem to get how dangerous that kid is to the futures of your baby sisters and the reputation of the family? Damn it man!! You're 24, graduate and Man of the of house in the absence of your dad.
That lil monster is exposing them not only to unwanted pregnancies, but also urges (lifestyles) they may not be prepared for outside your home and the boy is toying with your emotions having realised your parents are layed back on this matter, and soon enough, your pain and resentment will hit the sky and you may unultimately explode by doing something even more horrendous.
Bruv, my advice is....gauge the true feelings of your sisters towards him; are they uncomfortable with him in the house? If so, get them to narrate their experiences before your parents and YOU, YOU, YOU take a clear stand and boldly demand you want him gone or you may do something crazy....
I couldn't stand my friends or older men toying girls far younger much more my babysisters .... Chai.... (I always wished had a babysister).
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by capnies: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2022
TELL YOUR SISTERS TO FIGHT HIM AND WARN HIM NEVER TO STRAY TO THEIR ROOMS AGAIN.

YOU , START WARNING HIM ON A DAILY BASIS THAT IF YOU CATCH HIM ENTERING ANY ROOM THAT IS NOT WHERE HE SLEEPS THAT YOU'LL CUT THAT HIS SMALL JT

DEAL WITH HIM NOW. IS LIKE YOU'RE SCARED OF FIGHTING HIM, MAYBE YOUR NOT STRONG.

LET ME TELL YOU IT IS YOUR DUTY TO PROTECT YOUR SISTERS, WHETHER YOU'RE THERE OR NOT. THE FEAR OF YOU HEARING WHAT HE HAS DONE ALONE WILL BUT SHIVERS DOWN HER SPINE

BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT HIM FOR ANY SLIGHTEST ERROR, AS SIMPLE AS POURING WATER ON THE FLOOR OR FORGETTING TO PERFORM ANY ERRAND. GIVE UNEXPECTED SLAPS AND MAKE REFERENCE TO HIS STUPIDITY.
HE WANTS TO Bleep HIS LITTLE COUSINS.

MUST BE APC SUPPORTER: THE MOST UNREASONABLE PEOPLE ON THE PLANET
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Gandrova: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Majesty33:
learn to respect others religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman / "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.