Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? (32872 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Mindlog: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Eagba:
the sisters need not to complain. He should train the sisters and also have strong deputies amongst them. Most molesters are strong people untill they meet their equal especially a younger person that will shock them to their bone marrow.
The girls should be able to scream, and harm him badly if he tries it again. Those kind of training, defend the girl different potential rapists.

I once had a female friend that told me that a guy rape her, and I responded," no man can rape a woman by himself alone. It's quite difficult and close to impossible. You were an enabler" the said girl later agreed with me but Sha said," I told him to stop".

Are you serious? shocked

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Majesty33(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Gandrova:
learn to respect others religion.
But ur religion promote molestation, sexual abuse of minors and all related issues kick against insult on the prophet right? Well done. I salute this barbarism u call religion.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by moneyissweet(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Kick that bastard out of your father's house.

He is a rapist
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by skuribeebo: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kill him if possible. He is a monster
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Baffupdrizz(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Caution the boy, but DO NOT take laws into your hands. Get yourself something productive doing, with your energy and time.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Your parents should Keep being mute like mumus till he rapes and impregnates all their daughters at once cos he will
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by donsheddy1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Your whining didn't stop the fact that your dad is messed up just as you are. Can't believe 2 grown arse men leave in a house and yet could not produce results.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by thrillionaire(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
colonelwealth:

This guy, are you normal at all....??
I have been observing you, you seem to always talk out of point concerning most matters.
I suspect you are truly a junkie like your moniker.

Of the the points the OP raised, you couldn't see anything reasonable to say or advice him to help prevent a potential crime, it is irrelevant thing you are responding to or concerned about.

God help you.
I don't waste my time reading his/her comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Guy stop being a coward

Beat the living daylight outta him trust me he won’t near ur sisters again
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Gandrova: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Majesty33:
But ur religion promote molestation, sexual abuse of minors and all related issues kick against insult on the prophet right? Well done. I salute this barbarism u call religion.
Well you are ignorant of Islam. I don't need to trade words with you case closed.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by IceColdVeins(m): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
colonelwealth:

As for you OP....I will be harsh and direct on you.

You are a disgrace and disappointment of a man and elder brother.
You are an imitation of a first born child.
Except this your story isn't true in any way but if true you deserve several punches to the face.

It is irritating to read the rubbish excuses you vomit with your mouth...how can somebody be molesting your siblings( younger females for that matter) you are making excuses, seeking for validation from your parents on the right things to do..?
Are you normal at all...or your brain is twisted.?

This is a case you should stamp your authority as a son&first born and deal with that guy ruthlessly without your parents permission.
How can you fail to protect your sisters from a molester or potential rapist....are you normal..?
There is always a limit to every juvenile stupidity.

Solutions..
1) Educate all your sisters on sexual education and the need to NEVER allow molestation or sexual predactors, to always protect themselves by saying no to such abomination.
Tell them the dangers in such and if need be use force to input these orientations into their heads.

2) time for talking or warning has been over since, create some urgent reasons(possibly setup) to brutalize and publicly shame the idiot....mess him up so much that he will either run&leave your home or change&behave.
That he will always be sacred of you or to go close to your sisters.(in doing this put aside family feelings and corrct his brain).

3) while doing no 2 above.....change it for your parents (dad&family) if any of them tries to rebuke you or make excuse for him&his mother.
Like someone said act like a "mad man" when dealing with the situation..

4) after doing no 2&3....involve neighbors, respected elders of the community &the police by making a police compliant(it will only cost you little, which you can sacrifice for your sisters safety)...your aim must be to publicity deal, shame the idiot and get him to sign an undertaken.

5) while at that try to get some level of tangible admissible evidence against him.
If your parents(especially your dad) or his mother or your rubbish uncle tries to intervain , embarrass&change it for them publicly too.
Make sure the boy's mother is not left out in the embarrassement, let her get the lion share.
And if your sisters are compleciet (party to his stupidity) deal with them to reset their brains by force.

Finally, if you don't stamp your authority as an elder brother& man in that house, then you will be a loser for life....then anybody can rubbish your family.
If that guy succeeds to molest or commit abomination with your sisters, you will have yourself to blame for the rest of your sorry life.

Stand up and defend your sisters, defend your family's honor and your prestige as a man.
(This will help you to prevent committing murder because of built up hatred one day and going to jail because of your inability to man up on this)

I suspect there is more your family are not telling you, else nothing more can explain their unborthered attitude.

I wonder how your will protect your future family(wife,sons&daughters) with this your uninspiring behavior.
Better man up before it's late.
@bolded.
They are only after the cousin mother’s inheritance from her late oil worker husband.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by mozona(m): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
it is easy... love ur enemy according to the bible
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Glowqueen3(f): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Op,you and your sibling should have gang up and give him the beating of his life.You should have run him street,Even me a lady can't tolerate thrash let alone you a man.Better Man up and do the needful.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sunny2034: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Right now, I'm kind of feeling angst within me.

Tomorrow morning, I'll voice out my displeasure to my dad and let him know what have been bothering me.

I've never sat him down one on one and talked to him because of the respect I have for him.

But it seems like I'll man up and face him

Yes, sit him down and tell him and also tell some of his close friends who have female children. They will put pressure on him to act. The boy has to be taken for treatment before he actually rapes your sisters - if he hasn't done so already. If he's not stopped, he'll still end up I'm jail or worse
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by ArcChu: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Which type of nonsense story? Why do we have these type of weaklings in Nigeria. No wonder the olds take us for granted.
You mean that with all these evidence you rather write here than make life unbearable to everyone in that house until that boy leaves. Your sisters and mum depends on you to stop that shit happening in that house.
Please don't allow today pass before that miserable boy leave and never come visiting.
Don't tell me you are useless ��������

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Treadway: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur, not saying you should kee person pikin o, but why the hell haven't you smacked the shit out of that guy at least once? E be like say you never fight before. That first day you saw that shi, no be warning you supos give am, you should have given him som tip-top slaps and sliding tackles that will wake the whole house...open the whole fowl yansh yakata there and then, and let him know say you get choko. At this rate shey this guy no go physically molest your sisters bayi, if he hasn't already. Your family is playing with fire, maybe your culture isn't very harsh on this sha cos I don't understand. If you see how protective I was of my sisters in their teens ehn, na me dey police them esp my immediate younger sister, na two guys i smack for street on top her matter, on top how dem no desist from loitering around her, awon were fe fi aburo mi ka scores...dem even think say na soldier I be, as I no kuma dey smile. No ordinary loitering around me sister be that o. Y'all are playing with fire
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Treadway: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
ArcChu:
Which type of nonsense story? Why do we have these type of weaklings in Nigeria. No wonder the olds take us for granted.
You mean that with all these evidence you rather write here than make life unbearable to everyone in that house until that boy leaves. Your sisters and mum depends on you to stop that shit happening in that house.
Please don't allow today pass before that miserable boy leave and never come visiting.
Don't tell me you are useless ��������
I tire o..person wey I go make sure say I give am bloody nose that first night...the whole house go wake up! Sleep bi ti bawo when person dey do that kin shit to my sis and I catch am korokoro.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sunny2034: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

I can't be the one to lodge a complaint to the police station, since my dad is quite indifferent on the matter.

As for making life miserable for him, I've been giving him cold shoulders ever since I personally caught him the first time.

But it seems like it's not enough.

Collect money from your mom and fix the door handle nah. Haba! Also consider buying a door alarm for them and insist they put it behind the door every night. You can be in your room and do video call with them in their own room until they perfect how it works. It will sound if the door to their room is opened
Also, to add, the door nob to my sister's room is faulty, so the door can't be locked. I have 5 sisters and they share 2 rooms. But he always goes for the younger ones
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sunny2034: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Naijatask:

After reading the comments, I had to woke up my mom from sleep, and told her about the my displeasure on how she handled the situation.

She said her marriage will crash if she were to take an action, and she's also concerned about the future of my sisters if a word were to be led out concerning the issue.

Right now, I'm just confused to be honest, and I also believe that taking the matter to the police station will cause the same issue my mom has been trying to avoid.

Overall, I've definitely decided and know how to deal with the situation. Thank you all for your advices

Our culture is very patriarchal and many don't even take serious abuse of a girl child except she's killed. Buy the alarm and speak to your dad. Threaten to involve outsiders if he doesn't act. At least you can do those things
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by AkProsper(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Good evening everyone.

I hope you won't come here tomorrow telling us how your cousin rape you sister.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sunny2034: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Eagba:
the sisters need not to complain. He should train the sisters and also have strong deputies amongst them. Most molesters are strong people untill they meet their equal especially a younger person that will shock them to their bone marrow.
The girls should be able to scream, and harm him badly if he tries it again. Those kind of training, defend the girl different potential rapists.

I once had a female friend that told me that a guy rape her, and I responded," no man can rape a woman by himself alone. It's quite difficult and close to impossible. You were an enabler" the said girl later agreed with me but Sha said," I told him to stop".

You need to take back your words and educate yourself about rape. Even a 14 year old boy can physically overpower a woman. A man knelt down on my thighs once in school, trying to rape me and I could not move a muscle. Only my loud pleas made him stop. Men are many times stronger than women.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Taiwoabbey147: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
If you are the first son of the family then you are the next in line to your dad and since your dad can't protest your sisters and you should them in anyway necessary. You don't have to kill your cousin but tell your dad that I'd your duty and responsibility given to you by God to protest your sister.Tell your dad that you want your cousin out of the house since God gave you the responsibility to protest your sister.

Naijatask:

After reading the comments, I had to woke up my mom from sleep, and told her about the my displeasure on how she handled the situation.

She said her marriage will crash if she were to take an action, and she's also concerned about the future of my sisters if a word were to be led out concerning the issue.

Right now, I'm just confused to be honest, and I also believe that taking the matter to the police station will cause the same issue my mom has been trying to avoid.

Overall, I've definitely decided and know how to deal with the situation. Thank you all for your advices
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Naijatask: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
teemy:

@ Comradepreneur/Naijatask

I feel you just entered into a risky situation. Considering that you're in the north and dangerous tools like knives are not too far from reach (you in trying to protect your loves ones from the child molester or your cousin while trying to protect himself from you and you've stated it out in the wind that you could kill him), any similitude to violence should not come up at this stage. Keep your anger in check.

First, call on your father to kick him out as your sisters ain't safe. If there is a reason he's being docile on the matter, let him tell you and you logically break all his points thereafter.

If your father fails you again, contact the child/woman protective services in your locale and see what they can do for you within the ambits of the law. Most likely, they will invite the police on the matter for you. Irrefutable evidence might be needed. Possibly, go around all those condoling adults and have their words on the matter recorded so they can't turn back to lie and protect the boy.

End result, the boy gets chased out or goes to jail. A faraway place preferably to be sure there's no chance of him coming back on a revenge mission against you and yours.

Take note, your father might disown you for going against his wishes but that's a much bearable cost comparable to manslaughter/murder and you not being around to protect your sisters from other predators and I tell you, there are lots of them nowadays.

Wishing you well - Teemy

Thank you for the heartfelt advise teemy.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sunny2034: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please do not resort to violence like some here are advising and ignore all the evil comments made about your religion and culture.

You need a very clear mind to deal with this.
Try and follow the good advise including mine but stay away from violence lest you land in jail and the boy ends up having his way in your extended absence.
Call his mother and tell her you will get him locked up if she doesn't come and pick him up today!! Keep us posted
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Shedy204(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sexual immorality na i hate pass...cut him joy stick off
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by REALretep(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
There more to this story than what the OP has said.
It's either there's a weird sexual culture in OP's family or OP and his sisters are not the biological children of their father.
How can OP's father, mother, uncle, aunt and grandma turn a blind eye to molestation of these girls.
This story is not complete. OP should ask questions
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Danisaint112(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
colonelwealth:

As for you OP....I will be harsh and direct on you.

You are a disgrace and disappointment of a man and elder brother.
You are an imitation of a first born child.
Except this your story isn't true in any way but if true you deserve several punches to the face.

It is irritating to read the rubbish excuses you vomit with your mouth...how can somebody be molesting your siblings( younger females for that matter) you are making excuses, seeking for validation from your parents on the right things to do..?
Are you normal at all...or your brain is twisted.?

This is a case you should stamp your authority as a son&first born and deal with that guy ruthlessly without your parents permission.
How can you fail to protect your sisters from a molester or potential rapist....are you normal..?
There is always a limit to every juvenile stupidity.

Solutions..
1) Educate all your sisters on sexual education and the need to NEVER allow molestation or sexual predactors, to always protect themselves by saying no to such abomination.
Tell them the dangers in such and if need be use force to input these orientations into their heads.

2) time for talking or warning has been over since, create some urgent reasons(possibly setup) to brutalize and publicly shame the idiot....mess him up so much that he will either run&leave your home or change&behave.
That he will always be sacred of you or to go close to your sisters.(in doing this put aside family feelings and corrct his brain).

3) while doing no 2 above.....change it for your parents (dad&family) if any of them tries to rebuke you or make excuse for him&his mother.
Like someone said act like a "mad man" when dealing with the situation..

4) after doing no 2&3....involve neighbors, respected elders of the community &the police by making a police compliant(it will only cost you little, which you can sacrifice for your sisters safety)...your aim must be to publicity deal, shame the idiot and get him to sign an undertaken.

5) while at that try to get some level of tangible admissible evidence against him.
If your parents(especially your dad) or his mother or your rubbish uncle tries to intervain , embarrass&change it for them publicly too.
Make sure the boy's mother is not left out in the embarrassement, let her get the lion share.
And if your sisters are compleciet (party to his stupidity) deal with them to reset their brains by force.

Finally, if you don't stamp your authority as an elder brother& man in that house, then you will be a loser for life....then anybody can rubbish your family.
If that guy succeeds to molest or commit abomination with your sisters, you will have yourself to blame for the rest of your sorry life.

Stand up and defend your sisters, defend your family's honor and your prestige as a man.
(This will help you to prevent committing murder because of built up hatred one day and going to jail because of your inability to man up on this)

I suspect there is more your family are not telling you, else nothing more can explain their unborthered attitude.

I wonder how your will protect your future family(wife,sons&daughters) with this your uninspiring behavior.
Better man up before it's late.

Naijatask
Comradepreneur

I wanted to give you a serious and strict advice but this guy up there has said all I wanted to say. My advice for you now is to take the advice above very serious.

As a matter of fact and urgency do everything he instructed there.

Trust me, If anything happens to your sister you will live to regret it for the rest of your life.

Even guys that are way younger than their sisters and way younger than your said cousins stand up for their sisters not to talk of you that is the first born and way older than him.

Do you even know your position and the right you have to deal with that pervert? Do you?

First it's a shame your Dad and Uncle aren't saying much let alone doing something. A very unfortunate thing I must say.

For someone like me he doesn't even need to be caught in the act again before I do something.

If I mistakenly don't see him in bed at night wether his in the sitting room or not, na to just jam am for wall give am serious warning of his life.

Tell him that if anything happens to any of your sisters you will deal with him in such a way his mum won't recognize him. That is if he comes out of comma alive.

I don't need to tell you what to tell say but you need to pressurize that idiot till the extent he will be telling your Dad he wants to leave as fast as possible.

Make that house hot for him. Disgrace him and even tell responsible neighbors about it if possible. The aim is to disgrace him so he won't muster the courage to do shit in that house again.

For God sake give the idiot chair wey him go use sit down.

WTF! How will a boy like this be doing such to your sisters and you watch and complain like a baby. Are you okay? sad

After your Dad you are the man of the house.

So if you don't act like the man of the house and protect your sisters from impending abomination trust me you will live to regret it for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by obinna58(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Naijatask:

I pray it wouldn't get to the stage of me raising a bastard child.

And I can't throw him out, since my dad brought him in
Try
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by bdon123(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
All i can tell is is be a man.There is no man in ir house....jst weakling.Dont threaten ur cousin,hold am rush am blow to make ur point.This is not time to be giving him attitude...het physical.Dont wait for this old people that always tink they hav wisdom.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by achimendy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
So, in 2019, my dad decided to take him in.

One night, I woke up from sleep and decided to go to the kitchen and get drinking water (my room is just outside the sitting room, and you'll have to pass the sitting room before reaching the kitchen).

I observed that my cousin wasn't on the bed when I woke up. I decided to take a peek into my sister's room and there he was standing, jerking off to my sister's face! She was barely 15!

The lights was on, and his grandmother (my dad's mom) who came visiting was also on the bed together with my sisters! Such audacity!

I couldn't even believe what I saw, and tiptoed back into my room and woke up my maternal uncle who was staying with us in order to be my witness.

After witnessing the act, the only response he gave me was [b]Why is she (my sister) feigning to sleep, while he was touching her and jerking off to her face[b].

I was shocked and couldn't even believe his utterance. Like bro! You was supposed to help me bounce on the stupid slowpoke harassing my sister, (your niece).

He just said that and left. With the little energy left with me, I opened the door, dragged my cousin brother out and warned him never to try such act again (I initially wanted to teach him a lesson he ought to never forget in his lifetime, but I was hugely disappointed with what my uncle did).

Even though I still reported him to my parents, there wasn't any punishment meted out to him.

After that incident, I completely lost the respect I had for my uncle. Agreed he had some issues with my mom (her elder sister) back then, but why extend the hatred to her children?.

After that incident, I still occasionally catch my cousin brother in the night in the sitting room, claiming to iron out his clothes. But I still maintain my anger since it's not as if I caught him going into my sister's room.

What broke the camels back, was an incident which happened last 3 weeks ago.

One of my younger sisters (she's 13) reported to my dad in the middle of the night that he caught my cousin brother in her room, jerking off at her face while trying to remove her underwear.

All my dad did was to woke me up from sleep (saying that he wants me to be the witness), and he was preaching to the boy on how his mom, is his younger sister and that he should talk if marriage should be done for him since he can't hold his sexual desires (like man, you was supposed to call me and we smack the shit out of him together!!!).

I got angry and just left them there.

The next morning, I told my mom about the incident, and she told me that my baby sister (an 8 year old) do complain to her sometimes about sharp pains in her private part.

And this happens whenever, my cousin brother is sent to take her to the room whenever she's asleep on the sitting room couch. And also, how one of my sisters told her that he once caught him trying to lift up her skirt while she was fast asleep on the couch in the middle of the night.

Right now, I'm Justin mad at myself and angry at the same time! I feel like a loser, a pussy who can't even protect his sisters.

The bastard is still living with us, in my room, and every day, my hatred for him grows stronger.

Even when my mom told his mom, her only reply was that he's still a kid, and she should forgive him. Someone who's 17!!!! For goodness sake!.

She didn't even called him out to kneel down in front of my mom and rebuke him. Nothing was done!!!! She didn't even spoke to him about the incident.

And whenever my mom makes her displeasure known to my dad, he always says that she hates his family, bla bla bla.

How can I reduce my hatred for my cousin? Or is my hatred justified?

Right now, he has been restricted into coming into the sitting room, anything past 8pm.

But still, I'm still sure things might just go back to being the same!.

My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!

Dont sit there and be hating like a fool. Teach him some lessons before you leave for your service, make the house unbearable for him, so that fear will be in him or he may leave the house. But if you fail to do it that your cousin will impregnate all your sisters before you get back form nysc.

I can sense your parents are weaklings and not ready to take action, do the job for them.

I did that to my little cousin When he came to our house and started stealing and doing all manner of evil, but my mum didn't do anything but will be telling us to know he's our brother. I got angry and told my mum if you dont take this boy out of this house I'll damage his leg, the boy kept on doing it, when I started my madness he started having fear in him when am around. I didn't stop there, I beat him untill the mother came and took him away. Then I said mission accomplished.

So you can do that bro. Dont let that guy destroy your sisters.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Prettychild(f): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Being an introvert has it's own disadvantages I guess.

Sometimes, I feel like my aunt has bewitched my dad. Because he always have a soft spot for her.

I just want to wait for the next available opportunity and beat the daily light out of the bastard.
Nah, she didn’t bewitch him. Most fathers don’t see the wrong act done by their siblings even if it’s done to their kids. They are always perfect in their eyes

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Eagba(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Mindlog:

Are you serious? shocked
no man can easily rape a girl without an enabler.
A determine girl is incredibly strong. Even if you restrict her hands, legs will kick and push, her teeth can cut you, her mouth can scream and she have kilo ton of pelvic muscle to break your penis. There's an artery on left side of your neck she can slash with her teeth if you come close enough.Try it on a medium lady and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman / "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.