Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? (32874 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Aklee4994(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Tzar91:
You said that you are about to go for youth service and you are behaving like a kid. Break that sexual predator's head with bottle, if ur father yarn rubbish you give am better chanceing wea go shock am, enter the house park all the boy belongs come outside pour am kerosene burn them, if any of ur siblings talk shit tear am better slap, call the boy mama for phone immediately and talk to her like she is a nobody, behave like a mad man and watch yourself take ur place as the first born, even ur father will start to give u some respect.
you get sense

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Lucrativress(f): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:
This guy will kill his cousin.
He shouldn't
He should buy blades for his sister's or that cutter.
For each of them
And give them the confidence they need to strike the bastard whenever they sense him molesting them.
Then he has to teach them to disrespect the guy right now
Let them call him by name
Tell him is he mad
He has to teach them to be manipulative and form a strong gang so when he's not there he knows he has an impenetrable Army.
Teach the girls to watch out for each other.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Naijatask: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2022
Lucrativress:

Please talk to that your 8 year old Sister
Ask her questions
Tell your other sister to check her private parts
Don't make those girls scarred for life
Inflict serious injury on that animal.
Talk to your sisters and tell them to cut him with blade or sharp things when he does funny.
Tell them to scream
Don't take this likely
5 girls ahhh
Abegg ooo, talk to all of them
Ask them if he has not penetrated them
Tell them to all gang up and hurt him soo soo bad
While feigning innocence
Better teach them how to be mean and evil to him, please talk to that innocent 8 year old
Behave like a Big Brother
Big Brother's protects their sister's,not to talk about situations like this, that Animal would have gotten a life mark on his dvck.
Then you call your sisters out in front of him, take better Cain and ask them wassup right in front of him, do like you're raving mad, each time he's molested them attracts 3 strokes, get pepper.
Flog the Bastard, push your Mummy away, scream at your Daddy.
How the hell are you a weakling.
The way I protect my younger Sister, she calls me Mummy

Thank you, I'll definitely make investigations whenever I get back home today
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Antyxx: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Wow
Why are Northerners backwards in everything. A full blown rape,an idiot that should be in jail right now
I'm sure your dad and uncles are or were sexual predators as well. I can't believe what I just read, I'm boiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Myahuza: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2022
The day I was informed that our last born has being getting handy with the house help he lost a teeth. I promise you if that were my baby sister that cousin will forever be on the run for his life
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Lucrativress(f): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Old days
My siblings and I ganged up to deal with visitors we didn't like.
They'll add sand to his foods
When he's sleeping
Get pepper and Rub
Put mentol and atagungun in his body cream.
And whenever they ask who, they all cry and say they don't know.
They should be sure no girl is ever left alone in the House.
Get sharp nails and small ones put under his Slippers.
If they're a bit handy make traps with pins for him

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by 30naira: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
So, in 2019, my dad decided to take him in.

One night, I woke up from sleep and decided to go to the kitchen and get drinking water (my room is just outside the sitting room, and you'll have to pass the sitting room before reaching the kitchen).

I observed that my cousin wasn't on the bed when I woke up. I decided to take a peek into my sister's room and there he was standing, jerking off to my sister's face! She was barely 15!

The lights was on, and his grandmother (my dad's mom) who came visiting was also on the bed together with my sisters! Such audacity!

I couldn't even believe what I saw, and tiptoed back into my room and woke up my maternal uncle who was staying with us in order to be my witness.

After witnessing the act, the only response he gave me was [b]Why is she (my sister) feigning to sleep, while he was touching her and jerking off to her face[b].

I was shocked and couldn't even believe his utterance. Like bro! You was supposed to help me bounce on the stupid slowpoke harassing my sister, (your niece).

He just said that and left. With the little energy left with me, I opened the door, dragged my cousin brother out and warned him never to try such act again (I initially wanted to teach him a lesson he ought to never forget in his lifetime, but I was hugely disappointed with what my uncle did).

Even though I still reported him to my parents, there wasn't any punishment meted out to him.

After that incident, I completely lost the respect I had for my uncle. Agreed he had some issues with my mom (her elder sister) back then, but why extend the hatred to her children?.

After that incident, I still occasionally catch my cousin brother in the night in the sitting room, claiming to iron out his clothes. But I still maintain my anger since it's not as if I caught him going into my sister's room.

What broke the camels back, was an incident which happened last 3 weeks ago.

One of my younger sisters (she's 13) reported to my dad in the middle of the night that he caught my cousin brother in her room, jerking off at her face while trying to remove her underwear.

All my dad did was to woke me up from sleep (saying that he wants me to be the witness), and he was preaching to the boy on how his mom, is his younger sister and that he should talk if marriage should be done for him since he can't hold his sexual desires (like man, you was supposed to call me and we smack the shit out of him together!!!).

I got angry and just left them there.

The next morning, I told my mom about the incident, and she told me that my baby sister (an 8 year old) do complain to her sometimes about sharp pains in her private part.

And this happens whenever, my cousin brother is sent to take her to the room whenever she's asleep on the sitting room couch. And also, how one of my sisters told her that he once caught him trying to lift up her skirt while she was fast asleep on the couch in the middle of the night.

Right now, I'm Justin mad at myself and angry at the same time! I feel like a loser, a pussy who can't even protect his sisters.

The bastard is still living with us, in my room, and every day, my hatred for him grows stronger.

Even when my mom told his mom, her only reply was that he's still a kid, and she should forgive him. Someone who's 17!!!! For goodness sake!.

She didn't even called him out to kneel down in front of my mom and rebuke him. Nothing was done!!!! She didn't even spoke to him about the incident.

And whenever my mom makes her displeasure known to my dad, he always says that she hates his family, bla bla bla.

How can I reduce my hatred for my cousin? Or is my hatred justified?

Right now, he has been restricted into coming into the sitting room, anything past 8pm.

But still, I'm still sure things might just go back to being the same!.

My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!

That boy is probably already molesting your younger sister, and you are an accomplice. Your sisters will hate you as much as they will hate him because you did nothing.

What advice are you looking for really? You have a serial predator and a pervert living in your house, and you want to go for nysc and leave your sisters with him? Will it be an insult if I call you a coward?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Britishpea: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Are your parents illiterates? Because I don’t think educated folks can take such molestation.

They are endangering the young girls lives. They I’ll let this monster turn them to sex addicts or frigid women. They will be bitter and then turn to men haters.

Beat the idiot next time but make sure you have a video record of him doing it as your proof.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by skj1377(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Cut half of his penis cap. Tell him when you get back you will cut another half if you hear any stories.
Comradepreneur:
Good evening everyone.

Even though I had vowed to myself never to bring family issues to this forum, I just have to vent this out.

I am 23, a male from the North. I come from a family of 6, in which I'm the eldest of my siblings (all my younger siblings are girls).

In 2019, my cousin brother, who is way younger than me (he was 14) came to start living with us just a year after his dad died.

Prior to his dad's death, we never spoke to each other whenever I visited his mom (my paternal aunt).

His dad was someone who was quite doing well for himself before death took him away from us (he was working with NNPC).

After his death, his family were divided (he had three wives in which 2 had died earlier. My aunt was the second wife).

His children from his first wife lay claims that my aunt killed Thier mom (who had died way before 2004), and even the third wife (who died in 2018).

Even though his wealth was shared according to Islamic rites, they were still not contented even though they had the lion share.

Well, just months after my uncle's death, my aunt decided to get married! (Just imagine someone being accused of killing her husband and her co-wives fa).

Even though my dad (her elder brother) was against the decision, she even went as far as went to her mom in the village and was crying when her mom rebuked her for her intending action.

At the end, she got her way, and remarried to a police officer.

The worst part is, she is still living in her former husband's house, while she visits her new husband in his house (they are very close to each other. Much like she got married to her neighbor! Since his house is just a stone throw from hers).

Well, to cut the story short, she has 3 kids (all male) for her deceased husband, the eldest being 14. The eldest son was sent to come live with us since their rooms have been given out to their elder brothers as part of their own inheritance (her kids only inherited money and the man had over 4 properties in strategic locations).

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by reuben81: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2022
topcatking:
Super story.
no be small super story,both ur mom and ur dad,even ur uncle don't see anything bad in it,I found it difficult to believe this is pure lie

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2022
I love this!!! Because soon his sisters will be actively preyed on

Tzar91:
You said that you are about to go for youth service and you are behaving like a kid. Break that sexual predator's head with bottle, if ur father yarn rubbish you give am better chanceing wea go shock am, enter the house park all the boy belongs come outside pour am kerosene burn them, if any of ur siblings talk shit tear am better slap, call the boy mama for phone immediately and talk to her like she is a nobody, behave like a mad man and watch yourself take ur place as the first born, even ur father will start to give u some respect.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2022
dawnomike:
I just wonder why you have not slapped the living daylight out of his face already... It seems you are the only sane man in that house. Unfortunately you are weak
seems the boy fit beat you Wella..
Cus if na me I for don break him leg.
Sorry wrong quote but help me pass the message to him.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Lucrativress:
Old days
My siblings and I ganged up to deal with visitors we didn't like.
They'll add sand to his foods
When he's sleeping
Get pepper and Rub
Put mentol and atagungun in his body cream.
And whenever they ask who, they all cry and say they don't know.
They should be sure no girl is ever left alone in the House.
Get sharp nails and small ones put under his Slippers.
If they're a bit handy make traps with pins for him
your own wickedness pass mine o..
Tuale
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by sonofElElyon: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Good evening everyone.

Even though I had vowed to myself never to bring family issues to this forum, I just have to vent this out.

I am 23, a male from the North. I come from a family of 6, in which I'm the eldest of my siblings (all my younger siblings are girls).

In 2019, my cousin brother, who is way younger than me (he was 14) came to start living with us just a year after his dad died.

Prior to his dad's death, we never spoke to each other whenever I visited his mom (my paternal aunt).

His dad was someone who was quite doing well for himself before death took him away from us (he was working with NNPC).

After his death, his family were divided (he had three wives in which 2 had died earlier. My aunt was the second wife).

His children from his first wife lay claims that my aunt killed Thier mom (who had died way before 2004), and even the third wife (who died in 2018).

Even though his wealth was shared according to Islamic rites, they were still not contented even though they had the lion share.

Well, just months after my uncle's death, my aunt decided to get married! (Just imagine someone being accused of killing her husband and her co-wives fa).

Even though my dad (her elder brother) was against the decision, she even went as far as went to her mom in the village and was crying when her mom rebuked her for her intending action.

The worst part is, she is still living in her former husband's house, while she visits her new husband in his house (they are very close to each other. Much like she got married to her neighbor! Since his house is just a stone throw from hers).

Well, to cut the story short, she has 3 kids (all male) for her deceased husband, the eldest being 14. The eldest son was sent to come live with us since their rooms have been given out to their elder brothers as part of their own inheritance (her kids only inherited money and the man had over 4 properties in strategic locations).

Just to "reduce" the hatred
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by annyplenty(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Good evening everyone.

Start praying for him daily. You won't know when the hatred will disappear.

The Lord, Jesus Christ, asked us to pray for our enemies. Try it and see it works effectively
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by victorsola: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Good evening everyone.

don’t reduce it oo . Kontinue so that the hatred can finish u patapata
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by AntiWailer: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Your father is a coward and an eediot.

if i get info about anybody looking lustfully on my daughter. he will leave the next morning.

Until he rapes all his daughters before he chooses his nuclear family over an extended family. I guess he is benefiting from the boy's inheritance to have chosen him over his daughters.

What nonsense !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Elsueno: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur, no offense, why is ur dad so nonchalant? , doesn't he love his daughters?....I am sorry to say, but U seem to be d only one who actually gives a shyt & can see d consequences of having a sexual predator close by. I fear what would happen when U ain't around bros, it seems u are d only obstacle 4 dat predator..HE MUST LEAVE THE HOUSE IF U AINT AROUND, LET HIM GO STAY WITH HIS MOM..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Moniya4Real(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Peskid147:
Warn him face to face and tell him you will hold him responsible if any thing bad (sexually) happens to your sisters ...
Stop being civil bro. Abi tell him you’d kill him with a matchete if he ever try such again
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Lucrativress(f): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
your own wickedness pass mine o..
Tuale
lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Antyxx: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Lamanii22:
Jesus! I’m boiling right now…. Like he doesn’t even need a second chance… is it until he forcefully rapes all your sisters? Like your mother is not an at all, she’s too slow for my liking… that boy can no longer live in your house he is going to ruin all your sisters…. Like it’s really paining me that you are too slow as well…
Northerners don't know the meaning of , I tell you, they are not human beings. The useless mother is the one that is supposed to be in jail.if you can't protect a child, remove your womb, boiling reading this story
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by seguno2: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

I've already warn him that I'll personally kill him, not minding going to jail afterwards

Please don’t kill him. Just leave him bloodied enough to wish for death

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Naijatask: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Miiirage:
I suggest you meet you mom, tabling all your observations to her in addition to what she had previously observed you guys have a strong case to make before your dad.

Also encourage your sisters to lock their doors at night and to be vocal whenever they are being touched or don't understand what's happening. In the alternative you call for a family meeting yourself and present what had happened to them.

All this should been done after you gave given your cousin a life resetting beating. Is it after he rapes all your sisters all women in the house including your grandmother that you will take action? Your cousin has the potential to graduate to the girls within your area and bring ridicule to you guys.

You don't need your father to take action. Do so for yourself, defend your sisters honour, get a paedophile away from them. My 2 cents.

Thank you, I'll call my younger sisters to a meeting and also ask them about their ordeals

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
So, in 2019, my dad decided to take him in.

One

I got angry and just left them there.

My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!

Beat the hell out of the mugu. The beating will help.

1 Our Father, Three Hail Marys for your entire family.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Bobbiee: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Insanity is part of the culture of the North. Wild animals all of them that's why this issue, as brutal as it is is being trivialized by your mom and dad and everyone else. God will never forgive what Lord LUGARD did
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by asanausana91: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Start hating yourself.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by gigabyte13: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2022
I my supposed to say l am sorry to say this,
All the elders in that house
ARE ALL MAD AND STUPID
Like the boy is supposed to be Pampered and do whatever he likes....
You seems to be the only reasonable and sensible one living in that house.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by tollyboy5(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Being an introvert has it's own disadvantages I guess.

Sometimes, I feel like my aunt has bewitched my dad. Because he always have a soft spot for her.

I just want to wait for the next available opportunity and beat the daily light out of the bastard.
You're very stvpid!

I won't tolerate such nonsense!
I beat nonsense from the stupid boy that whenever he sees my sister his erection will die off.

You're the only sane person in your family but too weak because of foolishness.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Naijatask: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Lamba!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7420239/how-reduce-hatred-cousin#118177221

Why are you using two different account?

I had to create a second accident that same yesterday when it seems like I couldn't get engagement on my first topic.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Franzinni: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Devil... Send him back to wherever he crawled out from.

Angel ....keep praying for him.

Demon ... Arrange boys to treat his 4cup.
"Just soft touch" invisible bruises here and there you know.... Be creative.

Pretend to care ....why don't you involve police and get him locked up small.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by ModestGal(f): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Wow. This is horrible, I feel like vomiting right now. I'm more concerned about what your mum said, because her marriage would crash,so he can continue to rape my daughters, and because of my daughters,if a word goes out,they won't get married"
So its better they rape them, and during marriage,use kayanmata to close their private parts and fake virginity for their intended husbands, meanwhile having sex with guys as a result of sexual abuse. This is exactly what would happen, when girls are continuously sexually abused, they become interested in sex, and with the way Northerners are obsessed with virgins, most of them commit unheardable sex. I'm talking from what I saw while living in the North. The most annoying thing about North is the Kayanmata,that they use on their private parts just because their culture teaches them to be sexual objects for men.

I'm so angry typing this, that I can't even be coherent. Imagine an 8years old child being raped and you are still protecting the idiot,oh my God, God help women, I feel like crying right now. Maybe the girls have told their father and he shut them up, and they can't even tell anyone anymore.

I'm 100% certain your father and uncles are/were child assaulters.
I don't have any advice for your mumuness, and stupidity. You are a big fool,fool at 26, at 26,im already a grandmother not just an adult, and you still dey do like mumu, "should i continue to hate my cousin", no, continue to love him. He will marry your 5sisters, and your mama join.
Someone that is masturbating on his grandmother, subhanallah. You guys are a total disgrace to Islam, humanity,manhood. You won't follow the good Sunnah, but rubbish. The prophet said, any father whoose daughter is protected and married as a virgin would have a place in Jannah, your dad will not see that, but if its to kill an innocent girl that abused the holy prophet,he will be the first to cast the stone
Disgusting set of humans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by teemy(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Naijatask:

Thank you for your advice.

I just realized I've been a coward and sissy my whole life.

@ Comradepreneur/Naijatask

I feel you just entered into a risky situation. Considering that you're in the north and dangerous tools like knives are not too far from reach (you in trying to protect your loves ones from the child molester or your cousin while trying to protect himself from you and you've stated it out in the wind that you could kill him), any similitude to violence should not come up at this stage. Keep your anger in check.

First, call on your father to kick him out as your sisters ain't safe. If there is a reason he's being docile on the matter, let him tell you and you logically break all his points thereafter.

If your father fails you again, contact the child/woman protective services in your locale and see what they can do for you within the ambits of the law. Most likely, they will invite the police on the matter for you. Irrefutable evidence might be needed. Possibly, go around all those condoling adults and have their words on the matter recorded so they can't turn back to lie and protect the boy.

End result, the boy gets chased out or goes to jail. A faraway place preferably to be sure there's no chance of him coming back on a revenge mission against you and yours.

Take note, your father might disown you for going against his wishes but that's a much bearable cost comparable to manslaughter/murder and you not being around to protect your sisters from other predators and I tell you, there are lots of them nowadays.

Wishing you well - Teemy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman / "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court / My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.