Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu (18360 Views)

Withdraw Offensive Remark Against Northern Elders, Marafa Tells Matawalle / Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP / Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Majesty2(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
THE Coordinator of the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential campaign council in Zamfara State, Senator Kabiru Garba Marafa, has urged the Presidential Candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to concentrate on other states, saying there is no opposition in Zamfara State.

Marafa, while speaking during the launch of the Tinubu/Shettima campaign in Zamfara, said by Allah’s grace, the people of the state will overwhelmingly vote for Tinubu during the February 25, 2023, presidential/ national assembly elections.

The former lawmaker also urged the Zamfara State governor, Bello Matawalle, who is the coordinator of the Presidential Campaign Council in the North West geopolitical zone to concentrate on the six other states in the region.

“There is no opposition in Zamfara State. Can you fight a war without a commander? No. The opposition in Zamfara now has no commander. Therefore, the war in Zamfara has been won,” he said.

While urging Governor Matawalle to allow the PDP candidate, Dauda Lawal, who he described as a friend and brother to return to APC, he said the PDP in the state has since realised that there is no vacancy in Zamfara State Government House.

“As Muslims, our religion teaches us that we should love our brothers how we love ourselves. This is why I’m calling on the state Governor to give our brother a chance (PDP governorship candidate, Dauda Lawal) to return home.

We will give him two to three weeks to come and seek forgiveness so that we can forgive him. Let him return home so that we can work together,”
he said.

On the Zamfara governorship election, Marafa said there’s no vacancy in the state government house.

“A brother of mine told me leadership position is like a seat in a barbing saloon. When a customer finishes his haircut, another will sit on the same seat to also have his haircut.

“Presently, someone is sitting on the Zamfara State governorship seat. Bello Matawalle is the one Allah SWT has given it to. With what we saw today (the multitude of people that came out to welcome them) anybody thinking he wants to occupy the seat should have a second thought. Wait until he (Matawalle) finishes his second term in office, you can then vie for it. But presently, you (Dauda Lawal) have not learned enough, you need to come back for more training” he said.

He challenged the candidate of the PDP for Zamfara Central Senatorial District to a debate, saying, “let every one of us say what he has done for our people.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/no-opposition-in-zamfara-concentrate-on-other-states-marafa-tells-tinubu/

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by general111(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin..
Can you imagine??
This people want to kill tinubu's political destiny grin...
No opposition in zamfara
Very funny

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Teetee777: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Yes, no opposition party in Zamfara state because I stayed in the state but you have opposition in securities. What of bandits in zamfara state, are they not opposed to your govt? Yeye people, don't worry, the insecurities in the state will soon consume you people.

42 Likes

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by general111(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Teetee777:
Yes, no opposition in Zamfara
infact there are no oppositions anywhere.
He should kuku be crowned king of nigeria cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
general111:
cheesy cheesy grin..
Can you imagine??
No opposition in zamfara
Very funny

Is there any opposition in Zamfara before? Or your Peter Obi would win there as usual? APC is getting at least 65% of the votes there while Atiku, Kwankwaso and "Void" would share the remaining 35%. Obi is coming a distant fourth. Sorry.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by VeryWickedMan: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu is the new Godwin Maduka.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by general111(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
donphilopus:

Is there any opposition in Zamfara before? Or your Peter Obi would win there as usual? APC is getting at least 65% of the votes there while Atiku, Kwankwaso and "Void" would share the remaining 35%. Obi is coming a distant fourth. Sorry.
cheesy cheesy grin..
Once a person is against tinubu, you guys will just assume that the person is an obidient grin grin..it means that somewhere deep in your heart, you are scared of peter obi..
In my previous comment, can you show me where i mentioned OBI's name??
You think atiku is sleeping in the north abi?

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by garfield1: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
general111:
cheesy cheesy grin..
Can you imagine??
No opposition in zamfara
Very funny

He is right actually just like theres no opposition to peter in anambra...a real politician knows this.apc completely dominates zamafara

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Gethappy(f): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol. In his dream. Zamfara that Atiku will carry over 70% of votes.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by garfield1: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Teetee777:
Yes, no opposition party in Zamfara state because I stayed in the state but you have opposition in securities. What of bandits in zamfara state, are they not opposed to your govt? Yeye people, don't worry, the insecurities in the state will soon consume you people.

Apart from borno and yobe,zamfara is another state pdp has never won anything in.atiku lowest votes is from here.they dont know pdp here

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Teetee777: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
general111:
cheesy cheesy grin..
Can you imagine??
No opposition in zamfara
Very funny
If you are in Zamfara state you will know that no opposition party in the state. I don't support any party but Zamfara state is 80% for Apc. That's their problem but my problem is insecurity in the state, if the govt wants the insecurities to stop today, they know what they can do but No,

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
general111:
cheesy cheesy grin..
Can you imagine??
No opposition in zamfara
Very funny

In Zamfara, PDP and labour party will share the vote.

The governor is just chasing shadows tongue

3 Likes

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by garfield1: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gethappy:

Atiku can't even get 70% in Adamawa.can you mention any pdp bigwig in Adamawa? There is no pdp here my friend

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by garfield1: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Zamfara will give tinubu 70%.kwankwaso and atiku will share the rest

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Teetee777:
Stop crying.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president and C-in-C of the Armed Forces of the Fed Rep of Nigeria.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:

In your dream shey?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
general111:
cheesy cheesy grin..
Once a person is against tinubu, you guys will just assume that the person is an obidient grin grin..it means that somewhere deep in your heart, you are scared of peter obi..
In my previous comment, can you show me where i mentioned OBI's name??
You think atiku is sleeping in the north abi?

If you ain't rooting for Obi then who? If an Obidense comments on a thread, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you the person is Obidiend.

If Atiku's supporters attack Obi, you would be seeing comments like "Agbadorians" on the thread but you wouldn't want the Agbadorians to finger you when you attack Tinubu. Besides, Atiku has few supporters here on Nairaland so most of the attacks come from Obidiends.

As for Atiku, Kwankwaso has a clearer chance than him in the north just like the Presidential election of 2007. It's funny how most of you assume Atiku is that loved in the north but your doubts would be cleared come February 25th next year.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by socialmediaman: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha he has pocketed the money and doesn't want someone asking for a refund after being welcomed with boos and stones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gethappy:

Who would give him that number of votes in Zamfara? Can you mention at least 5 strong men PDP can depend on to give them 40% (not 70%) in Zamfara?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Gethappy(f): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku can't even get 70% in Adamawa.can you mention any pdp bigwig in Adamawa? There is no pdp here my friend

Is it PDP bigwig that will vote or the people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Teetee777: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Stop crying.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president and C-in-C of the Armed Forces of the Fed Rep of Nigeria.
I don't need to cry and I don't have an interest in who will be the next president but I will assure you that the government of Buhari will be a child play to the next coming government.
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I hope Atiku will come again in 2027?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Naijanascam: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Trust us we are in charge...... with our 2 cups of garri...... they are humbled

1 Like

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by ogascomax: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
Them one scam this old man o. Don't believe him oo. You go too cry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by iiifedimma(f): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

1 Like

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by WibusJaga: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2022

These people are just deceiving the sick old bat. cheesy
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by MrNice04(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lies
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Roboto11: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin

Obhidiots think Obi would win Zamfara.

4 Likes

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by owobokiri(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
A day after election, it will be a different story..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Departs Lagos And Arrives In Doha, Qatar (Videos) / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara / Oby Ezekwesili Tells Emefiele To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.