Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu (18381 Views)

Withdraw Offensive Remark Against Northern Elders, Marafa Tells Matawalle / Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP / Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by AdamuKD: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin
They are deceiving the mugu.
His eyes go clear soon
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by AsawanaDgreat: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
F9
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
This Guy is talking trash 83 percent of Zamfarians are Obidient.

1 Like

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by honestivo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Kagd10: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

He is right actually just like theres no opposition to peter in anambra...a real politician knows this.apc completely dominates zamafara

Dey there make pant wear you. The sultan of Sokoto is the one that decides for the Fulani and he already chose his side. Tinubu should change his Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by leketon: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Asiwaju is meeting strategic blocs of Nigerian citizenry enroute 2023 while the no-hopers are loafing about from one TV station to the other for comedy shows!

Asiwaju is the Game Master.
He chooses who to talk to, and who gets honored with his prized attention.
He doesn't chase news.
News chases him.
He owns & controls the game!

2 Likes

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Rokmod1234: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Exactly. Senator Marafa knows what he is actually talking about. Zamfara is no go area for any opposition political party.

1 Like

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Thebigheart: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

Apart from borno and yobe,zamfara is another state pdp has never won anything in.atiku lowest votes is from here.they dont know pdp here

Sometimes una dey yarn dust from mouth. They don't know PDP in Zamfara state but MARAFA himself won on the platform of PDP in Zamfara.

Una mumu never do?
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
general111:
cheesy cheesy grin..
Once a person is against tinubu, you guys will just assume that the person is an obidient grin grin..it means that somewhere deep in your heart, you are scared of peter obi..
In my previous comment, can you show me where i mentioned OBI's name??
You think atiku is sleeping in the north abi?

Scared of Peter Obi. grin
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by BlackMan6969(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
donphilopus:

Is there any opposition in Zamfara before? Or your Peter Obi would win there as usual? APC is getting at least 65% of the votes there while Atiku, Kwankwaso and "Void" would share the remaining 35%. Obi is coming a distant fourth. Sorry.
Wetin this APC goverment still dey promise una, wey una dey give them full support like this. Even with the high rate of terrorism? Northerners sha...
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Jostoman: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

Apart from borno and yobe,zamfara is another state pdp has never won anything in.atiku lowest votes is from here.they dont know pdp here
they will know PDP in 2023.
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Thebigheart: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
general111:
cheesy cheesy grin..
Once a person is against tinubu, you guys will just assume that the person is an obidient grin grin..it means that somewhere deep in your heart, you are scared of peter obi..
In my previous comment, can you show me where i mentioned OBI's name??
You think atiku is sleeping in the north abi?

No mind them ooo, na their level of IQ be that.
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by walozanga(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
donphilopus:

Is there any opposition in Zamfara before? Or your Peter Obi would win there as usual? APC is getting at least 65% of the votes there while Atiku, Kwankwaso and "Void" would share the remaining 35%. Obi is coming a distant fourth. Sorry.

U should have said 100% keep dreaming
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Jostoman: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
You think Zamfara people are fools right? No problem.
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Tflex01: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
general111:
cheesy cheesy grin..
Can you imagine??
This people want to kill tinubu's political destiny grin...
No opposition in zamfara
Very funny

Una go wail till death.

And Tinubu will still be the 16th president. cheesy
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Kingzeez10: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gethappy:
Lol. In his dream. Zamfara that Atiku will carry over 70% of votes.
Dream on
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by general111(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Scared of Peter Obi. grin
Very scared cheesy cheesy
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by osram(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Teetee777:
Yes, no opposition party in Zamfara state because I stayed in the state but you have opposition in securities. What of bandits in zamfara state, are they not opposed to your govt? Yeye people, don't worry, the insecurities in the state will soon consume you people.

I can bet you this time around Tinubu can't win Zamfara. I stay in Damba and you need to hear what this people are saying about voting Tinubu. They say since he's not a Northerner that are not going to vote for him.

Tinubu will be shocked in 2023
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Slurity(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
general111:
cheesy cheesy grin..
Can you imagine??
This people want to kill tinubu's political destiny grin...
No opposition in zamfara
Very funny
What he is saying is logical. He meant, the opposition there is negligible because they are weak.

1 Like

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by general111(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tflex01:

Una go wail tire. grin
no worry, very soon tinubu will become the president of france without opposition grin grin
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by BJanta: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Teetee777:
Yes, no opposition party in Zamfara state because I stayed in the state but you have opposition in securities. What of bandits in zamfara state, are they not opposed to your govt? Yeye people, don't worry, the insecurities in the state will soon consume you people.

Are security situations in any of the Eastern
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Tflex01: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
osram:

I can bet you this time around Tinubu can't win Zamfara. I stay in Damba and you need to hear what this people are saying about voting Tinubu. They say since he's not a Northerner that are not going to vote for him.

Ok Shinedu

Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
osram:

Only a deluded person will believe that an average northerner will choose a southern Yoruba Muslim over their own.

All these brainless chieftans fooling Tinubu have just one vote.

This is not about tribalism.... It is what it is.
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by nesphil(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by BJanta: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Teetee777:

Are security situations in any of the
eastern states better than that of
Zamfara state? Or, are you ignoring it
it's pigs eating pigs
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by Exceed15: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bandits pro max loading then
Re: No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu by halima83: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

not true. Bello matawalle won on PDP's ticket before decamping to apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. / Kogi Polls: Ajetachi Community Under Fire,wada Blurted Out, Wife's Name Missing / El-Rufai And Olusegun Obasanjo In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.