Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (27542 Views)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by babonboard(f): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2006
FI OKO O LOKO SILE
ma da ile onile ru

simlpy means,leave him to his wife
run and never look back to him embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Damollar(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2006
Wumine:

what are u doin with a married man? please leave. wonder why u fgals like settlin for anythin. the guy is just usin u . abi u no dey help am for skul? academically and the other one wink. be wise. leave his wife out of it.

@Wumine - preach it to them gf
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by venice(f): 10:43am On May 10, 2007
@TESHA THANKS FOR THE GREAT ADVICE, I REALLY NEEDED TO HEAR THE TRUTH, COZ NOW THERE IS ALSO THIS MARRIED MAN WHO IS AFTER ME, SAID THAT WE SHOULD HAVE A RELATIONSHIP, BUT I WAS TOO AFRAID, ALWAYS AVOIDED THE DEMN MAN.

but he is still after me, but i cant do it, cos i know if am married one-day wouldn't want another woman to play with my family - husband.

I never gave in, thanks though for the strong message.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by puker(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2007
Go and tell his wife so that the frustrated woman will scratch your pusy eye out of the sucket. Shameless woman!
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 10, 2007
i am wit u seun,
jaree go fine your man abeg.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by nosilla(f): 11:23am On May 10, 2007
What a bitch!!

You knew fine well this guy was married but this did not stop you.

I am a firm believer of what goes around comes around, and girl you will regret the day you ever did this.

Dont do to people what you wouldnt want done to you!

Grow up girl!

NosillA
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 15, 2007
Abi woooooooooo
tell her abeg.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by kike001(f): 11:45am On May 15, 2007
i would tell her if i were u but do u think shes gonna believe u just drop d hint 2 her but dont suggest anything just say u just tryin 2 look out 4 her cuz u dont want her gettin hurt i mean she has a right 2 know but shes gonna b hurt if she knows he's cheatin on her if u dont tell her its jut gonna make the isuue worse in it just drop d hint
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by efuah(f): 12:12pm On May 15, 2007
The evil men do leaves after them.
The people u meet on your way going are the same people u meet on ur way coming.

dnt forget u will reap the good grin seed u are a sowing today tomorrow.
Come on run for ur life and stop asking silly questions.

Are u that dumb? dnt b offended, the truth hurts but it sets free too.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 15, 2007
Girls can be so stupid. Am not a saint but i always pray to God not to let me to be in any siuation dat will force me to ve an affair wit a married man. Ure so senseless
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Ollie39: 12:21pm On May 15, 2007
The only thing this this selfish man is interested in is letting his rocks off - eating his cake and having it. Don't bother telling his wife as it will get you nowhere. Just cut your loses and move on!
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by faa(f): 7:28pm On May 15, 2007
@ poster,

Are you living in the same Nigeria where I was born? You want to tell a woman (a nigerian woman) her husband's cheating on her WITH YOU (wonders shall never end). She'll kill you, cut you into pieces, use ur body parts to cook egusi soup and serve it to her husband. Good luck!
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by closetpervert(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2007
should he tell your boyfriend or husband that he is having an affair with u - he is digging your hole.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by joobreel(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2007
hi girl, guess you would be doing more harm than good telling his wife. just break this whole stuff before it breaks you. all the best
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by spoilt(f): 12:22am On Oct 22, 2007
what a dumb question! You think because you tell her, you'll be in her good books?
yeah go ahead and tell her.
Hopefully his wife is a real thug who will lay ambush for you and whoop your trifling behind ! angry
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by finemocha(f): 12:24am On Oct 22, 2007
grin grin grin grin And when they say women are stupid they get mad.  chai chineke.   my dear please tell his wife, so that he can get mad at u and dump your stupid ass.  You havent realized that now u are nothing more than a trick right.  Y is it that women whenever they are sleeping with a married man they always assume that they are the first and only, what a very very naive way to think. Open ur very stupid eyes woman, because it is women like u that make me sick to my stomach, u arent independent u are a fool.  A REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG FOOL.  so not only are u doing his homework for him but u are also sucking his dick on the down low.  USELESSNESS.  well i wont wish u luck because not only are u a homewrecker but a silly one at that. IN A PERFECT WORLD I WOULD TELL U NOT TO TELL HIS WIFE, BUT ITS NOT A PERFECT WORLD, AND U NEED A REALITY CHECK.  SO TELL HER, SHE GETS PISSED, HE GETS MAD AND TRIES TO MAKE IT UP TO HER BY DUMPING UR ASS AND BUY HER LOTS OF STUFF.  WHEN EVERYTHING HAS CALMED DOWN, HE WILL START SCREWING ANOTHER GIRL.  I still dont know if i should be mad at the fact that u said that he said he is a faithfull and honest individual.  hmm maybe faithful and honest mean something different in canada eh, i really don't know.  Well girly, hmmm lets see the shit hit the fan.  OH BY THE WAY DO FEEL US IN ON HOW LOW U WILL FEEL WHEN ADJECTIVES SUCH AS SLUT AND HUSBAND SNATCHER ARE USED TO DESCRIBE UR STUPID ASS. grin

HAVE  A GREAT EVENING
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by spoilt(f): 12:43am On Oct 22, 2007
I am a wife and woe betide that woman who picks up the phone to tell me that she's having an affair with my husband.

The next time he skulks into her apartment to get some he'll find her dead. i would have arrived there before him and shaved her head with a blunt razor, decapitated her, flogged her dead body with koboko, poured carbolic on the wounds, make her dog lick the wounds, pluck out her eyeballs , flush them down the toilet. Then i'll chop off those nasty boobs and fry for her dog's supper. Then i'll cut off that tongue that she used to tell me and use it to block that 'hole' of hers.

@ [s]poster do you still think its a good idea to tell wifey[/s]? grin grin

okay i'm kidding. I'm using vivid imagination here. But you never mess with a wife. You never know what she's going to do. undecided
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:29am On Oct 22, 2007
@topic

Read my words girl. his not going to leave his wife for you, your nothing but a temporary distraction.SO GO FIND YOUR OWN MAN. and don't forget your going to get married someday, and WHAT YOU SOW, YOU MUST REAP. angry and may the husband wrought in HELL angry, i pray his poor wife does not suffer for his sins. cry
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by ebumowa(f): 1:31am On Oct 22, 2007
What are about the man? No one seems to want to talk about him. What if he contracts a STD and takes it home to his wife. Please tell the wife and break up the relationship.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by ebumowa(f): 1:31am On Oct 22, 2007
What are about the man? No one seems to want to talk about him. What if he contracts a STD and takes it home to his wife. Please tell the wife and break up the relationship.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by omega25red(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2007
some women are so stupid for the things you all do to each other. you all sit here and complain about the evils that men do but you all destroy each other on a daily basis.
Well i don't know about Nigeria but in this age of caller id and reverse call trace some chick who's gangster would roll up on you and blow your head off for that shit you pulled. i can't wait to hear that the guy slapped the shit outta you for that mess too.

some men do evil to women but some women gosh they revel in doing evil to other women
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by NihilceM: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2007
HEY Y'ALL INSULTING THE POOR GIRL, WHERE HAVE YOU LEFT THE HUSBAND?

STUPID PEOPLE! HOW CAN You PUT THE ENTIRE BLAME OF A RELATIONSHIP ON HER ALONE?

WHAT ABOUT THE MAN?

IS SHE THE ONE WHO PROMISED FAITHFULNESS TO THE WIFE?

IS SHE THE ONE WHO PROMISED FOR BETTER AND FOR WORSE?

NO!

SO CUT THE CRAP.

IF THERE IS ANYONE TO BLAME, THAT'S THE MAN.

HE IS NO WAY JUSTIFIED FOR HIS DEEDS.

YOU PEOPLE DIDGUST ME. ALWAYS TRYING TO PUSH THE BLAME ON THE WEAKEST PART.

THE GIRL OWES THE WIFE NO REGARDS AS FAR AS SHE IS CONCERNED BECAUSE SHE IS NOT THE ONE MARRIED TO HER.

INSTEAD OF YOU TO BE ADVOCATING AGAINST CHEATING HUSBANDS, YOU PREFER TO ACCUSE THE PERSON THEY CHEAT WITH.

YOU PEOPLE HAVE GOT YOUR BRAINS BLOCKED.

AS IF AFTER HE IS DONE WITH HER, HE'LL STOP CHEATING.

STOP CONCENTRATING ON THE WRONG PERSON AND ADMIT THAT THE MAN IS 90% AT FAULT.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by NihilceM: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2007
@ poster

Teling the wife wasn't the best thing to do. I myself is not someone to believe in gossips without visible evidence.

I read thorough your post and for what i have understood, BOTH OF YOU THINK THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO STOP HIM FROM CHEATING.

Well, if that be the case, let him do it himself.

You don't owe the woman any type of explanation.

He is the one to pay for his lies!
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by spoilt(f): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

HEY Y'ALL INSULTING THE POOR GIRL, WHERE HAVE YOU LEFT THE HUSBAND?

WHAT ABOUT THE MAN?

IS SHE THE ONE WHO PROMISED FAITHFULNESS TO THE WIFE?

IS SHE THE ONE WHO PROMISED FOR BETTER AND FOR WORSE?

NO!

SO CUT THE CRAP.

IF THERE IS ANYONE TO BLAME, THAT'S THE MAN.

HE IS NO WAY JUSTIFIED FOR HIS DEEDS.

YOU PEOPLE DIDGUST ME. ALWAYS TRYING TO PUSH THE BLAME ON THE WEAKEST PART.

THE GIRL OWES THE WIFE NO REGARDS AS FAR AS SHE IS CONCERNED BECAUSE SHE IS NOT THE ONE MARRIED TO HER.

INSTEAD OF YOU TO BE ADVOCATING AGAINST CHEATING HUSBANDS, YOU PREFER TO ACCUSE THE PERSON THEY CHEAT WITH.

AS IF AFTER HE IS DONE WITH HER, HE'LL STOP CHEATING.

No need to get insultive. When a woman who is dating a married man gets so bold that she wants to call wifey and report the deed then she is saying she's ready to take whatever is coming her way. abi? It only goes to show you how people truly feel about brazen mistresses!
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Arnold1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

Anyone who finds this insultive has no sense in their head. simple
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by spoilt(f): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2007
Arnold1:

Anyone who finds this insultive has no sense in their head. simple

Quick to defend? I dont think you saw these parts.

Nihil-ce-M:

Nihil-ce-M:

Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Octupus(f): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2007
Here comes Nigerians again and their hypocrisy.90%(CONSERVATIVE FIGURE) of those ladies calling this woman a home wrecker,husband snatcher etc,have slept with married men at one time or the other, in their lives.I can swear to that.

Rather than calling names I think people should just give their honest advise to help a troubled lady out of her troubles.The things of love and lust are not planned.If you are experienced enough,u will agree with me.So, I think this woman needs prayers and constructive counsel to deliver her.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by spoilt(f): 12:23am On Oct 29, 2007
Octupus:

So, I think this woman needs prayers and constructive counsel to deliver her.

**sigh** and here comes nigerians again with prayer and fasting!! calling for prayer and fasting at the drop of a hat. people ought to take responsibility for the part their actions played.

Like i said before she wasnt starting this thread to ask our opinion about the right or wrong of her action but whether she should tell his wife. any advice outside this is unsolicited. grin
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by NihilceM: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2007
tongue Sorry I lost my cool, but I couldn't stand all those craps people were writing on this thread., as if the woman was the only one to lose.

It's obvious than whenever an affair is being discussed, the woman is always the one at fault.

I can't stand those double standards. Everyone is bound to make mistakes, wether man or woman.

And if a married person cheats, the fault is almost entirely his or hers because the master or mistress has no obligation towards the spouse.

I wish we could get this thing once and for all.

If we are able to understand this point then we could easily concentrate on the real issue of this thread, which has to do with the emotional dilemma of the "mistress".

As I have said earlier if she really wants the woman to know the type of man she is married to, she should bring evidence.

If she has truly wronged her fellow woman by dating her man, then she can amend by enlightening her still yet dark mind.

SHE HAS TO HELP HER DESTROY THE CASTLE OF LIES THE MAN HAS BUILT.

That would be helping a fellow woman!
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Octupus(f): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2007
@spoilt,
Does she have to ask for our opinion on whther she is right or wrong b4 u can counsel her out of her confusion?

Your comment is simplistic and reminds me of the madman from one Igbo village who said to a crowd gathered nearby "I know what I am doing,its what is doing me that I cant understand" If you are not Igbo,ask any Igbo friend to interprete this statement literallily for u,in Igbo language.Does the fact that the madman says he knows what he is doing confirm that it is so? Of course,the answer is capital NO!! So u can extrapolate this e.g to the case on ground.

Mark u,I havent said the poser is mad pls.I am only saying that help should be rendered where necessary,whether solicited for or not.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by jimmyxxl(m): 1:12am On Oct 30, 2007
u don read the way they beat Jesus in the bible b4, why u dey use your own hand dey find trouble by your self. u have enjoy what u want to enjoy. abi the thing never do u . person husband u want him as your own man, is not good at all, just delete him form you heart,
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by vigasimple(m): 1:18am On Oct 30, 2007
Octupus:

@spoilt,
Does she have to ask for our opinion on whther she is right or wrong before u can counsel her out of her confusion?

Your comment is simplistic and reminds me of the madman from one Igbo village who said to a crowd gathered nearby "I know what I am doing,its what is doing me that I can't understand" If you are not Igbo,ask any Igbo friend to interprete this statement literallily for u,in Igbo language.Does the fact that the madman says he knows what he is doing confirm that it is so? Of course,the answer is capital NO!! So u can extrapolate this e.g to the case on ground.

Mark u,I havent said the poser is mad please.I am only saying that help should be rendered where necessary,whether solicited for or not.

Nnee,

I am not Igbo but i at think you sum it up nicely. the woman need shrink to examine her medula oblaganta.

You have had your fun, and if you are desperate look elsewhere because you are looking in the wrong places.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.