Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (27713 Views)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by NihilceM: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2007
vigasimple:

Nnee,

I am not Igbo but i at think you sum it up nicely. the woman need shrink to examine her medula oblaganta.

You have had your fun, and if you are desperate look elsewhere because you are looking in the wrong places.

What has desperation got to do with this?

I have never read anywhwere that she was a desperate woman looking for a husband for marriage.

Why can't you just for once think he might have done it just for the fun?

Afterall the man did the same.

Useless african men! angry angry angry

Don't think you can come here to spit poison on my fellow woman when u know that ur fellow man is the one wrong.

The poster owes nobody an apology. GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS!
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by tkb417(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2007
what are u doin with somebodys husband? where in planet earth are u sef? your profile reads Canada! are you in that part of canada that French is the lingua? edit your posts abeg.

Leave the man alone b4 something bad happens to you
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Naturalle(f): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2007
Lady, heaven forbid me to stand here and criticise you about dating a married man ( 4 reasons best known to me tongue) but the way u have gone about extricating yourself from the affair is simply wrong. Even if that lady laughed when she was told, u have implanted a niggling doubt in her mind and that doubt starts growing from there then before you know it she and her husband start having problems, thanks to you. If u both felt the best way 2 break up was to inform her, then u should have let him do that, while u try to ask God for 4giveness on your end and search your soul for reasons not to continue dating a married man, I wish you all the best though. smiley
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by ssRhino: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2007
please go ahead and tell him, however, make sure u have bought 2 plots for your burial and the other party you cheating with.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by ehie007(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2007
the best option is for the lady to walk away.
No one loses at this point, only just to remember the good days of MouthAction satisfaction.

Besides they say out of 10 married men 8.5 cheat on their wives.
out of the 8.5 men who cheat on their wives 5.5 of the problem comes from their wives.

So dont only blame the woman who is servicing the husband or dont blame the husband only blame the three
1. the husband
2. the wife
3. the woman outside.

peace y'all cheesy
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by slazzy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2007
@poster "what God has joined let no man put asunder" telling his wife is not a good idea. having an affair with a married man is not good, obviously dats d way ur own husband will be snatched by other girls. Dats d way it is. All d best
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by nkybabe: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2008
Plesa its not an achievement to date a married man.Leave d 'poor' woman's husband alone.What God has joined 2geda don't b d one 2 put asunder.Please think about the moral implication of what you're doin.Put yourself in that woman"s shoe nd see what it feels like.You can be rest assured that you're in lust and not love.He should be guilty and go back to his wife with remorse and she 'll 4giv him.You were not there when he married her.They should know how best to settle their differences.Just keep cool nd your man will surely come.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by cliveland: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ 4 ur info wife's have wised up these days, they know ur only aim is split them so u can smoothed in, so dy'd rather hang in n let u be out there as a mistress/matterass to sleep on,, thats what u really are n when he's tired he drop ur sorry arse n move on, d wife still remains d wife get it bitch
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by saraj(f): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
I hope he dumps his wife for you.
You deserve him lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2009
Whatever happened to sisterhood?

Girl dont be crying in the future when karma and nemesis slaps you in the face with a young 20something year old shacking up with your hubby, undecided
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by naijaguy2(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
Na waoo 4 girls, tell her and receive your baptism of acid and fire, better run for your life.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by spoilt(f): 3:11am On Sep 04, 2009
i would totally text her anonymously! god punish him. Wetin?! grin
He cannot have both his cake and ice cream.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Druss(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2009
What has happened has happened.

1) The guy is using you to satisfy his needs. That is all. Never confuse that he loves you. He lusts after you.

2) The law of Karma is a bad thing. Even if you had gotten him you would never have trusted him and he would never have trusted you.

3) I wish you a better life from now on.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Ipsi(f): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2009
Errr, let me put it like this
1) he's not going to marry you even if he leaves his wife
2) If you are a young girl you are spoiling your chances
3) Karma: do you really want someone else doing this with your husband when you get married
4) Its just wrong to be with a married man. Havnt you seen OBSESSED??
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Dayco(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2010
Look here @Poster,this story is more of cooked.You are a good washer sha but thank God say soap enta ma eyes. IF this tori eventually happen 2 be true,then am also available because am a married man since u preffer them, You mother fuckerSHAMELESS SLUT. angry
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by bayor48(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2010
I'm sure if u were in her shoe,you wont like it either.this is what is called CHEATING, i beg u, go remove the CHARM 4 where you keep am before my guy do something stupid becos of you, i'm sure you understand.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Iceugwa(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2010
No need askin this question. There are two things involved. If you want the man's marriage to work, them don't tell his wife just back out but if you want to be his wife, tell the wife. But i advice you don't cos what God has joined together let no man put asunder. Pls rate the marriage and back out then telling the wife
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Osama10(m): 3:19am On Aug 14, 2010
Just threaten him with telling his wife and back off from him.
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by darlforme: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2010
u dont have sense i swear. shame no de catch u
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Taraj(f): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tell his wife! And follow your confession with concrete evidence like pictures etc
Re: Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? by Taraj(f): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
She deserves to know the truth and he deserves to be taught a lesson so that he can reflect on his life afterwards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Guys Why Do You Send Pm's???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.