Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) (52680 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tareq1105:

I agree with you but Tinubu is an experienced man and he's the right person for the job.

APC was messed up by Buhari nepotism. Hatred for one tribe and promotion of Fulanis over others. As we speak today, Hausa as a tribe doesn't exist anymore. Fulanis have overshadowed and taken over every appointment meant for the North. Tinubu has demonstrated tolerance as governor of a heterogeneous state like Lagos. He has capable Nigerians around him irrespective of your tribe and religion.
Bat of 20yrs ago is not the same again,he is senile,confuse,incoherent, intellectually, morally,mentally and physically unfit if it is Fashola or celebral osinbajo it would have ben better.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Acidosis:
Guess who...? cool
The pride of Akwa Ibom.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by casualobserver: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
ABBkelvin:

Apt. smiley

The biggest problem with educated Nigerians particularly those educated to tertiary level is that he fails to understand he is a minority in Nigeria. People please real again and digest what you just read….we are a minority!!!!!

The second problem as a result of the 1st is that he assumes the majority of Nigerians think like him or that he speaks for all Nigerians. The needs of a farmer or villager are very different from the needs and ambitions of a University graduate. The villager wants borehole. You want internet, streetlights and cheap forex so you can buy things on Amazon and pay for Netflix. Politicians understand this, educated Nigerians don’t!

The third problem is that he fails to realize that this democracy which the west has sold to him and he has bought hook line and sinker works for the majority. But since he is a minority, his needs will always be secondary.

The 4th mistake the educated Nigerian makes is that he is not part of any pressure group, political party and unlike our parents the best of us are no longer in the civil service to have influence on the policy direction of the country. The 80% are the ones who have farmers associations, road transport unions, market women associations, they are the ones who control grassroots politics, who vote at primaries. They are the ones who determine not only who we vote for but who becomes president governor etc. They are the ones politicians don’t mess with because they are the ones that put them in office and also the ones who can remove them (e.g Ambode and waste collection workers). It is also the reason why it is difficult to tame the menace of NURTW and commercial drivers. The 20% come every 4 years making the loudest noise on social media thinking anybody cares about their opinions or that they have any power to determine the outcome of elections!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by JOemmy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wow this is really very massive
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by morikee: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Advocate500:
I don't know the video you are watching,obi supporters are organic,this is a party that have no elected officials in any political position that can mobilise people,LP will do very well in this election, crowded rally will not be a factor to judge obi , because his support base is outside politicians.

So other Parties supporters are paid and inorganic
ones right how una dey reason dey baffles me
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Munamoqel: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign train of the Labour Party lands Makurdi the capital of Benue State today. Watch as many residents of the city troop out to welcome H.E Peter Obi to the beautiful city by the Niger River.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvawf2Vhu0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIhgA82ViSE
why is he always in benue and Nasarrawa ibo land .
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by NwekereNdokl: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peter Obi is changing the game
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by 07kjb: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

The biggest problem with educated Nigerians particularly those educated to tertiary level is that he fails to understand he is a minority in Nigeria. People please real again and digest what you just read….we are a minority!!!!!

The second problem as a result of the 1st is that he assumes the majority of Nigerians think like him or that he speaks for all Nigerians. The needs of a farmer or villager are very different from the needs and ambitions of a University graduate. The villager wants borehole. You want internet, streetlights and cheap forex so you can buy things on Amazon and pay for Netflix. Politicians understand this, educated Nigerians don’t!

The third problem is that he fails to realize that this democracy which the west has sold to him and he has bought hook line and sinker works for the majority. But since he is a minority, his needs will always be secondary.

The 4th mistake the educated Nigerian makes is that he is not part of any pressure group, political party and unlike our parents he is not in the civil service to have influence on the direction of the country. The 80% are the ones who have farmers associations, road transport unions, market women associations, they are the ones who. Control grassroots politics, who vote at primaries. The 20% come every 4 years making the loudest noise on social media thinking anybody cares about their opinions or that they have any power to determine the outcome of elections!!

I don't know the village u came from to make this analysis

Were I come from the rural areas are also enlightened

STOP the rant and join the better NIGERIA crusade

Vote L.P
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Gubioma: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:
NIGERIA is better without APC
Dan Borno....(Kanuri Boy)
Nigeria most be better without Labour devil party

Shikenan Nagode
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by casualobserver: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
07kjb:

Vote L.P

That you don’t like the truth doesn’t mean it isn’t true. Why do politicians treat debates with contempt? Because the kind of people who watch debates don’t matter. No politician can try that with farmers, market women, Myetti allah, NURTW etc.

The quicker you realize you are a minority and the country is not designed to work for you and you have no meaningful influence on the direction of the country and start to take corrective action the better for you. All this noise making is. Just that…Noise!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
incoming first lady!

Am I right??

Yes!
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by tungamaje: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
morikee:

So other Parties supporters are paid and inorganic
ones right how una dey reason dey baffles me

So you mean you can go to Atiku or Tinubu rally at your own expense, your transportation, feeding etc hoping not to get some kolanuts? If you reply yes, you are a big liar. That's the case with Obi's supporters, that's why they call them an organic crowd
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by slivertongue: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ina ruwan LP da ibiliss?

APC ne gidan hauka.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ada9ja(f): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
trutharena:
Peter Obi supporters using Obi supporters money to board private jet lol.

This FS Yusuf the broke rat is flexing on Obingo donation.

Trutharena wet lies be the foundation. Broke urchin
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ABBkelvin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

The 4th mistake the educated Nigerian makes is that he is not part of any pressure group, political party and unlike our parents he is not in the civil service to have influence on the direction of the country. The 80% are the ones who have farmers associations, road transport unions, market women associations, they are the ones who control grassroots politics, who vote at primaries. They are the ones who determine not only who we vote for but who becomes president governor etc. They are the ones politicians don’t mess with because they are the ones that put them in office and also the ones who can remove them (e.g Ambode and waste collection workers). It is also the reason why it is difficult to tame the menace of NURTW and commercial drivers. The 20% come every 4 years making the loudest noise on social media thinking anybody cares about their opinions or that they have any power to determine the outcome of elections!!
kindly go through my screenshot response I gave to some analayst about 2 month ago on this fact you stated here on political section. Most educated Nigerians lack social awareness and thats one of the major reason for our failed social institutions and system of operation as a society.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
sonature1:

Labour Party doesn't pay people to gather.

Other parties do that and call it mobilization.

You cannot use the turnout today to determine who will win the election.
Alright then, we shall see.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ABBkelvin(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

The 4th mistake the educated Nigerian makes is that he is not part of any pressure group, political party and unlike our parents he is not in the civil service to have influence on the direction of the country. The 80% are the ones who have farmers associations, road transport unions, market women associations, they are the ones who control grassroots politics, who vote at primaries. They are the ones who determine not only who we vote for but who becomes president governor etc. They are the ones politicians don’t mess with because they are the ones that put them in office and also the ones who can remove them (e.g Ambode and waste collection workers). It is also the reason why it is difficult to tame the menace of NURTW and commercial drivers. The 20% come every 4 years making the loudest noise on social media thinking anybody cares about their opinions or that they have any power to determine the outcome of elections!!
you can go through the thread I screenshot from to read actual enlightened analysis from Nigerians on the thread.

Learned people are the minority in Africa and thats exactly what made us a third world in the face of the west. This is a large data and information to process for an average Nigerians and thats possibly the reason why its very difficult for the current educated class to grab all this necessary information to navigate the country to a greater height.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Harbeytech: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
omo see crowd...lolz 😂😂😂
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ABBkelvin(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
07kjb:

Vote L.P
So in your myopic mind, out of the 774 local government in Nigeria your local government being enlightened is the standard of your measurement for the remaining local government bah? You are a dunce whomever you are for making that stupid reference in an attempt to discredit his factual base analysis on the current data available to an average analyst on Nigeria political issue.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ABBkelvin(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

That you don’t like the truth doesn’t mean it isn’t true. Why do politicians treat debates with contempt? Because the kind of people who watch debates don’t matter. No politician can try that with farmers, market women, Myetti allah, NURTW etc.

The quicker you realize you are a minority and the country is not designed to work for you and you have no meaningful influence on the direction of the country and start to take corrective action the better for you. All this noise making is. Just that…Noise!
Apt. Leave him to his foo.lery
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by onuman: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

If you people want to engage in discussions with intelligent people, at least make an effort to sound intelligent. Everything I have posted is fact not opinion. You don’t have the numbers!!!! Elections are about numbers. Noise is not numbers!!!

....and you will want the so called numbers to remain illiterate to vote a presidential candidate, Tinubu, who refused to debate in the media, but wants the illiterate voters to make him president.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by casualobserver: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
ABBkelvin:
kindly go through my screenshot response I gave to some analayst about 2 month ago on this fact you stated here on political section. Most educated Nigerians lack social awareness and thats one of the major reason for our failed social institutions and system of operation as a society.

I couldn’t agree more. Observers have been saying this for years now that the so called educated Nigerian behave like uneducated people. It as if our education has not equipped us to think. It would appear that in reality, the smartest people in Africa (certainly Nigeria) are not the so called educated ones but the political class and the masses. They are the only ones the country works (or attempts to) work for. The rest of us noise makers are our own govt.

The way we behave actually makes a mockery of education….the political class recognize this.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Jman06(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

Afflictions have been upon us since some people staged a coup in 1966 and in their shortsightedness changed the constitution and killed the leaders of a certain region. That is the very foundation of the problems that afflict Nigeria and will continue to afflict us. It’s too late to be crying over spilt milk.
What's this one saying abeg

Because some army officers staged a coup since 1976, you are now implying that Nigeria should remain in perpetual suffering When the rest of the world are progressing Mr, pity your unborn children and contribute towards creating a prosperous nation for them to inherit! Stop being myopic in your thinking.

Let's create a better Nigeria our children would be proud of. It is better than whatever amount of money you save in the bank for them.

Vote wisely!

Vote Peter Obi!

Vote Labor Party!!
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by casualobserver: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
onuman:

....and you will want the so called numbers to remain illiterate to vote a presidential candidate, Tinubu, who refused to debate in the media, but wants the illiterate voters to make him president.

I am trying to talk sense into you and you are being emotional and sentimental and missing the message. This is the problem with you so called educated people, you don’t think properly. I am not your problem, I am your savior because I am the one trying to reset your brain.

A man who doesn’t even know or willing to accept his problem cannot even begin the process of solving his problem. If you want me to tell you Obi will win, or to tell you all the noise you are making matters, it doesn’t cost me anything to do so, if that’s what will make you happy. I can also call you a billionaire or a fine boy/girl If it will make you feel good. But I am sure you know your reality!!

You need to decide what it is you want delusion or reality? But remember delusion does not change reality!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Sunnyski: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Abracadabra what they want you to see is what you see

You only see what your eyes want you to see

How can life be what you want it to be

You broken, God-for-bid-a-bad-thing...
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Gandrova: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
YourMrBoo:
Apc should be eradicated like polio in Nigeria. They've cause more damages than it
Calm down February is just around the corner Heobi would lose woefully
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by morikee: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
tungamaje:

So you mean you can go to Atiku or Tinubu rally at your own expense, your transportation, feeding etc hoping not to get some kolanuts? If you reply yes, you are a big liar. That's the case with Obi's supporters, that's why they call them an organic crowd
Yes and I'm not a liar same Atiku you guys made a Saint when he was with Obi. Now a thief and paid for supporters to go to his rallies smh.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ABBkelvin(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

I couldn’t agree more. Observers have been saying this for years now that the so called educated Nigerian behave like uneducated people. It as if our education has not equipped us to think. It would appear that in reality, the smartest people in Africa (certainly Nigeria) are not the so called educated ones but the political class and the masses. They are the only ones the country works (or attempts to) work for. The rest of us noise makers are our own govt.

The way we behave actually makes a mockery of education….the political class recognize this.

Political class and masses with less education operate mostly with the part of the brain refer to as hindbrain which are very effective in navigating problem promptly though a bit cynical in process for carrying the said action out, while the more educated use more of neocortex part of their brain which cause a lot of procrastination and imagination which if not properly taken care of and analyze, it will lead to lack of social awareness and more of delusion on how exactly the world he/she is as an observer.

I am of the opinion that some new curriculum should be drawn out for this new generation of 5-18yrs old student to help improve their spatial and cognitive awareness in other to adapt to the current state of their environment in relation to where exactly the world reach and possibly the next direction the world is going to be able to fit in possible 100 years to come. This is exactly what General Mao Zedong of China did in the 50s for Chinese population to help them escape their extreme terrible fate.

I personally did not see a bright future with our race unless we delve deep into the root cause of the reason why we are who we are which I am of the opinion that the conversation is beyond this forum comment section.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Gandrova: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Africum:
Behold the incoming President and his First Lady...... Obidients....
I hope story will not change by February ? Rigging, Rigging!
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by YourMrBoo: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gandrova:
Calm down February is just around the corner Heobi would lose woefully

In your dreams...
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Mikyle: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Lol some wedding ceremony go pull crowd pass this nonsense I swear obi is going no where

Lols
you funny oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola / Obiano Inspects A Plastic Bridge In Vienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.