Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) (52636 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Ance4Liverpool: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Anybody you see in the campain ground is a genuine member of labor party and will definitely Vote for Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Goodnigga: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Abracadabra what they want you to see is what you see
You are as dumb as your master. Can't you see that's the the beginning of the program. Ewu
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by BafanaBafana: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign train of the Labour Party lands Makurdi the capital of Benue State today. Watch as many residents of the city troop out to welcome H.E Peter Obi to the beautiful city by the Niger River.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvawf2Vhu0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIhgA82ViSE
Makurdi is not by the river Niger please
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by casualobserver: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
ABBkelvin:

Political class and masses with less education operate mostly with the part of the brain refer to as hindbrain which are very effective in navigating problem promptly though a bit cynical in process for carrying the said action out, while the more educated use more of neocortex part of their brain which cause a lot of procrastination and imagination which if not properly taken care of and analyze, it will lead to lack of social awareness and more of delusion on how exactly the world he/she is as an observer.

I am of the opinion that some new curriculum should be drawn out for this new generation of 5-18yrs old student to help improve their spatial and cognitive awareness in other to adapt to the current state of their environment in relation to where exactly the world reach and possibly the next direction the world is going to be able to fit in possible 100 years to come. This is exactly what General Mao Zedong of China did in the 50s for Chinese population to help them escape their extreme terrible fate.

I personally did not see a bright future with our race unless we delve deep into the root cause of the reason why we are who we are which I am of the opinion that the conversation is beyond this forum comment section.

There was some research done in the 70s that suggested that we would be better off as a nation if we are educated in our primary native languages like the Chinese but I think the numerous languages in Nigeria put paid to that idea.

I will look for the video. It suggested that rural Nigerian children show intelligence when conversing in their native languages before they start schooling but start to lose that intelligence when that start to learn in English.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Goodnigga: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
muykem:
This is not impressive at all for a presidential rally unless we are deceiving ourselves
Has your master started his? Rubbish. What were you expecting before?
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
The man for the job vote labour party #bat2023
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by GreenCovering: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Village square meeting.
Sorry somebody.
smiley
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Goodnigga: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:
In about 3 months Tinubu will be declared president. Obi and the O idienta have played their role which is to sound a wake up call to the political class…but they can not win the election, he won’t even n come 2nd!!
so says a man with no PVC nor political value
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ABBkelvin(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

There was some research done in the 70s that suggested that we would be better off as a nation if we are educated in our primary native languages like the Chinese but I think the numerous languages in Nigeria put paid to that idea.

I will look for the video. It suggested that rural Nigerian children show intelligence when conversing in their native languages before they start schooling but start to lose that intelligence when that start to learn in English.

Thousands of years language registration into the human DNA is very hard to deprogramme, thats why all the current highly develop country all use their native language to write their science and technology, which give rooms to easier understanding of those knowledge and pursuant of actual useful first hand Intelligence to resolve their various problem in relation to their environment and culture.

First of all we can't remove the current lingua fracas we are using ask why? We are colonized and already classified as slave in the eyes of the west. They have their humnit and black agent around us here in Africa sabotaging all the voice and influencing figure we have in Africa ready to liberate us e.g Abiola, Ghadaffi and co. This is beyond the scope of this forum my man. West Psy ops will be notify if I go further in divulging this information here.

Let's hope for the best for our race future. Blessed man
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The other party was waiting for money to be released before they can campaign

These ones are using their own money to sponsor the campaign

They're practicing One Nigeria
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by onuman: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

I am trying to talk sense into you and you are being emotional and sentimental and missing the message. This is the problem with you so called educated people, you don’t think properly. I am not your problem, I am your savior because I am the one trying to reset your brain.

A man who doesn’t even know or willing to accept his problem cannot even begin the process of solving his problem. If you want me to tell you Obi will win, or to tell you all the noise you are making matters, it doesn’t cost me anything to do so, if that’s what will make you happy. I can also call you a billionaire or a fine boy/girl If it will make you feel good. But I am sure you know your reality!!

You need to decide what it is you want delusion or reality? But remember delusion does not change reality!!!

In bold.

You wrote we "so-called educated people don't think properly."

OK. That tells me everything about what you drive for in Nigeria.

It's only in Nigeria that educated people are classified as not able to think properly.

But remember that no country, including Nigeria, was created to remain one forever. So you need to have your own separate country where the educated ones can be classified as unreasonable.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wicked apc party needs to step down from this rase and apologize to Nigerians
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Goodnigga:
You are as dumb as your master. Can't you see that's the the beginning of the program. Ewu
if your problems and grieves are too much for you to bear approach fast running trailers instead of coming to blame people
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sunnyski:

You only see what your eyes want you to see

How can life be what you want it to be

You broken, God-for-bid-a-bad-thing...
if your problems and grieves are too much for you to bear approach fast running trailers instead of coming to blame people, thinking everyone share your fate is distasteful
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
kingyakos:

I dey makurdi live and everywhere be like na Jesus come, breath of fresh air everywhere,cars, keke,bike all of dem dey buy LP flag and some people say ortom hand dey involved.
Tribal idiot go and rest
if your problems and grieves are too much for you to bear approach fast running trailers instead of coming to blame people
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
clevybrown:
frustration at it's peak... grin
You are the one running after my comment
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by adecz: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Obi hardly pulls crowd of more
than 4000 to 5000 people.

That is not what you need to win
election that millions of votes are at
stake.

You need what we call massive crowd,
where you see 100k to 200k people.

Even Kwankaso pulls better crowd of
his kwankwasiya rallies..☑️☑️☑️

'Obidients' too make noise, jus like
anything wey Igbo dey follow, na so so
noise. That is why I don't like Chelsea FC,
na igbo club.☹️☹️☹️☹️

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Zorn: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
trutharena:
Peter Obi supporters using Obi supporters money to board private jet lol.

This FS Yusuf the broke rat is flexing on Obingo donation.
Na that one be your problem? Lol nothing to talk again ? No be online presidential candidate again?
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
fof1:

You are a Sadist and just Bitter and Surprised at the Turn of Events...
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
How I wish this LP are focused on winning state gubernatorial election

Especially in SE nigeria

Run a proper governorship in the states

By 2027 they would have a strong statement

But no obi decides to run a circus with innocent people donations.

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
dyera:

The joke is on you urchiins that snap and post photos of venue before people arrive just for the sake of your silly propaganda.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
post=118257106:

I feel your pain grin
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by kingyakos: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:

Failure go and sleep
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Abracadabra what they want you to see is what you see

Rushing to the venue to take pictures when few people have arrived is evil......

Pls quit Evil....or must you be like APC always
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Pascal9: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Na this leg Peter obi want to take win election, Igbo people self , upon say Igbos full Benue. This is disaster
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
lereinter:

How I wish this LP are focused on winning state gubernatorial election

Especially in SE nigeria

Run a proper governorship in the states

By 2027 they would have a strong statement

But no obi decides to run a circus with innocent people donations.

APC that have even ran for the President of USA and ARAB......
Howfar or are you still taking the old pills of politics??
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Our choice
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Prince111111: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Obi should please stop this campaign. He is ridiculing the Nigeria's Polity.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Failure go and sleep
Don't blame me your disappointment, hold your mother responsible, better still approach fast running trailers
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by philisto: 1:10am On Nov 10, 2022
Am peterifiered
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by drlateef: 1:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Is this all you can get? Even after paying 5k each for mobilisation? Too bad!!! Please go and collect your money from those ingrates!!!
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by tungamaje: 2:26am On Nov 10, 2022
morikee:

Yes and I'm not a liar same Atiku you guys made a Saint when he was with Obi. Now a thief and paid for supporters to go to his rallies smh.

Deep inside you, you know you are lying. In all sincerity, people go to these rally because at least 2k must drop, not out love for those rogue politicians. Obi is redefining the Nigerian politics and that's why people love him. I had almost given up on Nigeria until he came to the scene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.