Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) (52662 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Versal: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
My incoming First Lady, I sight you
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Africum:
First lady in the building.... OIncoming
very sharp and beautiful
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
YourMrBoo:
Apc should be eradicated like polio in Nigeria. They've cause more damages than it

I agree with you but Tinubu is an experienced man and he's the right person for the job.

APC was messed up by Buhari nepotism. Hatred for one tribe and promotion of Fulanis over others. As we speak today, Hausa as a tribe doesn't exist anymore. Fulanis have overshadowed and taken over every appointment meant for the North. Tinubu has demonstrated tolerance as governor of a heterogeneous state like Lagos. He has capable Nigerians around him irrespective of your tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ride on our incoming presido
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by temitope27(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
fredoooooo:

Whyy aee you like this grin grin angry grin
Iroko oluwere gatherings. Gatherings of Ebora and Bush babies grin cheesy grin cheesy
they must cry, maybe dey like it or not

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by potland: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
onuman:
Behold PO's wife, the First Lady material gift from Cross River state to Nigeria.
Labour Party heading to Aso Rock.
to bang this woman dey hungry me
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by onuman: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

Call him all you want he is your next president. All of us making noise speaking English together are not up to 20%. The people that will determine elections farmers market women bus drivers etc don’t know or care about all these things. They don’t watch arise news or use Twitter. All this noise you people are making is just to make yourselves feel good. Elections are about numbers and you do t have the numbers!!!

Curse all you like!!!

You still live in yester years.
Presidential candidates debate themselves before journalists who ask hard and pertinent questions.

Tinubu hides in Town Hall meetings with poor and barely educated farmers in the north of Nigeria, hoping it will be business as usual.
Tinubu can't be president of Nigeria, for short.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by sonature1: 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Slurity:
Just assume that APC is not contesting, do you even think Labour can win Labour party? How do you guys reason self? Labour can not even second in this race, it's a common sense.

Labour Party doesn't pay people to gather.

Other parties do that and call it mobilization.

You cannot use the turnout today to determine who will win the election.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by madapcmod: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

You don’t have the numbers….simple as!!!

I like your confidence. Unfortunately, your calculations has been twarthed. If you think the previous voting pattern will continue in the face of hardship APC plunged Nigeria and the tribalising of the election that made most Northerners switch to Atiku, then the joke is on you.

Pray Tinubu come distant 3rd in this election
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by tyinfinity: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Obituary wasting his time and Anambra's money
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by imrany20(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Always looking scantly. Inorganic compounds.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Ceejay94: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
"Only in Nigeria will THIEVES be regrouping to loot again and the youths whose future will be stolen will be celebrating it....."
Prof. Wole Soyinka

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:
NIGERIA is better without APC

The universe would probably not have COVID, inflation, and Ukraine war without APC!

I kid you not!!! undecided
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by casualobserver: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
onuman:

You still live in yester years.
Presidential candidates debate themselves before journalists who ask hard and pertinent questions.

Tinubu hides in Town Hall meetings with poor and barely educated farmers in the north of Nigeria, hoping it will be business as usual.
Tinubu can't be president of Nigeria, for short.

madapcmod:

I like your confidence. Unfortunately, your calculations has been twarthed. If you think the previous voting pattern will continue in the face of hardship APC plunged Nigeria and the tribalising of the election that made most Northerners switch to Atiku, then the joke is on you.

Pray Tinubu come distant 3rd in this election

If you people want to engage in discussions with intelligent people, at least make an effort to sound intelligent. Everything I have posted is fact not opinion. You don’t have the numbers!!!! Elections are about numbers. Noise is not numbers!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Ceejay94: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Vote Labor party, vote obi/datti for a better Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Igboslayer: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Abracadabra what they want you to see is what you see
Hehehehehehehe wetin dey do zoombidient low turnout ,this is the second time they are recording low turnout...they are paper weight afterall.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ABBkelvin(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:

Call him all you want he is your next president. All of us making noise speaking English together are not up to 20%. The people that will determine elections farmers market women bus drivers etc don’t know or care about all these things. They don’t watch arise news or use Twitter. All this noise you people are making is just to make yourselves feel good. Elections are about numbers and you do t have the numbers!!!

Curse all you like!!!
Apt. smiley

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Poor outing, Obidients can do better.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Igboslayer: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
muykem:
This is not impressive at all for a presidential rally unless we are deceiving ourselves
The way this people go lule...Sowore go get more votes than Obi...not looking nice, I don dey pity dem already. But Igbos why did you abandon Obi?
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
Let's be honest this guy cannot win the election. I'm voting for him o but I'm happy still because I won't vote for a party that has ruined our economy. Pdp is out of it because I never vote for another fulani man but from this northern campaign picture of obi,its obvious datti is just a waste of space. Even me will pull more crowd than him.
fulani are not evil it was Buhari that tarnish their image and that is why I did not vote for Buhari I knew he is tribal bigot.. your reason is justified for not voting for a fulani but lemme tell you the truth brother a vote for Peter obi is a vote for tinubu with the pdp G5 tinubu is good to go.. I thought we should come together and unite to chase out this government but we are making a very silly mistake.. the permutation as of now still favours tinubu than both Atiku and Peter obi and I can analyze it for you how Peter obi cannot will this election and you will be convinced
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by slivertongue: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
All i want is what i stated. pls take commonsense to ur PU. our PVC will kick out d party dat has nearly destroyed nig
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by fof1: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:

You are a Sadist and just Bitter and Surprised at the Turn of Events...
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by clevybrown(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
frustration at it's peak... grin
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by kingyakos: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:

I dey makurdi live and everywhere be like na Jesus come, breath of fresh air everywhere,cars, keke,bike all of dem dey buy LP flag and some people say ortom hand dey involved.
Tribal idiot go and rest

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
If you don't post a picture of a LP campaign or rally venue when the stage is yet to be occupied by crowd, you'd post the ones without much croiwd after the event is over almost everyone has left. Who do you think you're deceiving? Gullible people like you I guess.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
deNet:
This is what is called Action speaks louder than voice

For your project,power point and plagiarism check up, kindly check my signature and contact me
The other party was waiting for money to be released before they can campaign

These ones are using their own money to sponsor the campaign
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Igboslayer: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Poor outing, Obidients can do better.
Too poor...this is a state presidential campaign na. Abi wetin dey happen self. I no like Zoogerians, but this is a total eyesore. We told them about structure they said they are the structure...hope the thing don dey clear.

When a presidential candidate comes to town, all other contestants in the state use the avenue to galvanize support by turning it into a carnival of politicking from the grass roots...this draw huge crowd that will potentially give every candidate a boost and undecided voters to make their choice. Nobody wants to associate with a potential loser.

Obi need support from other candidates contesting on the LP platform, but unfortunately they don't exist. How many prominent politicians are campaigning with Obi ...none.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Watch as many residents of the city troop out to welcome H.E Peter Obi to the beautiful city by the Niger River
Which Niger River again?abeg correct yasef! angry
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by 07kjb: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
International standard rally not money induced

Kudos to Labour party
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Advocate500: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
Let's be honest this guy cannot win the election. I'm voting for him o but I'm happy still because I won't vote for a party that has ruined our economy. Pdp is out of it because I never vote for another fulani man but from this northern campaign picture of obi,its obvious datti is just a waste of space. Even me will pull more crowd than him.
I don't know the video you are watching,obi supporters are organic,this is a party that have no elected officials in any political position that can mobilise people,LP will do very well in this election, crowded rally will not be a factor to judge obi , because his support base is outside politicians.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ridbell01(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
60 million supporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) / Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.