Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) (52661 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:31am On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Abracadabra what they want you to see is what you see

U are funny, how does this old pics concern Peter Obi's visit to Benue?
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by tungamaje: 2:34am On Nov 10, 2022
Pascal9:
Na this leg Peter obi want to take win election, Igbo people self , upon say Igbos full Benue. This is disaster

Do you mean he should go to Niger Rep and bring in hired crowds in trailers as is the norm? That era is gone. People pay for their own transportation and feeding to come and see the person God wants to use to restore Nigeria to its former glory

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Stanleynf: 5:44am On Nov 10, 2022
zionstaar75:
Let's be honest this guy cannot win the election. I'm voting for him o but I'm happy still because I won't vote for a party that has ruined our economy. Pdp is out of it because I never vote for another fulani man but from this northern campaign picture of obi,its obvious datti is just a waste of space. Even me will pull more crowd than him.
Don't be discouraged forget about other party rented crowd most obi supporters are busy on working days... Obi supporters which are more of youths comprises of students, those working in private and public sectors can hardly come out for election campaigns... My P.V.C is ready to vote Obi

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Stanleynf: 6:03am On Nov 10, 2022
fk001:
Lol grin

Portable concert had more crowd than this embarrassment
you think say obi supporters are that jobless who will leave there daily hustle or lectures because of 2k mobilization drug money God forbid BAT thing....My P.V.C is ready to vote Obi. On election day the winning go start from Lagos Im assuring you that... anything wey youth put eye for naija forget am.... #endsars#
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ojih122: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Very impressive. We hope they will translate it into voting as well?
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by kingyakos: 6:36am On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Don't blame me your disappointment, hold your mother responsible, better still approach fast running trailers

Illegitimate child from a prostitute mother
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by lexy2014: 6:45am On Nov 10, 2022
densiks:
Organic crowd...
I see this as a waste of time and energy.
While not taking anything away from the commitment of those involved, this will not translate to any serious outcome and peter obi is fully aware.
I wish them all the best

So what do you want him to do?
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Drbolie(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Those of us wey no go pass the people wey dey there sef. Obi is winning. Obi will win. Obi must win.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2022
temitope27:
Campaign labe igi, under iroko tree grin grin grin grin
you better dy reason well...
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2022
trutharena:
Peter Obi supporters using Obi supporters money to board private jet lol.

This FS Yusuf the broke rat is flexing on Obingo donation.
na ur problem b dat,,, undecided
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by temitope27(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2022
OGHENEKINGZ:
you better dy reason well...
u say

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2022
temitope27:
u say?
wetin u dy circle, we all knows that North Central dy hot by this time of the year,,,na sun dy enter his eyes,,,,let ur critics get weight....rubbish
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by temitope27(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2022
OGHENEKINGZ:
wetin u dy circle, we all knows that North Central dy hot by this time of the year,,,na sun dy enter his eyes,,,,let ur critics get weight....rubbish
stop lying grin grin

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 10, 2022
temitope27:
stop lying grin grin
someone dy look up....u dy talk rubbish.....u interpret it,,,u just circle.....common sense
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by OmarBashir: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2022
Let me ask you all this question,

1. someone nailed in a narcotic case why was he not arraigned and jailed?

2. ExxonMobil is an American Oil firm, why was he not fired the moment that case came up?

3. Was there at any point Nigeria government got extradition request from the US?

4. Tinubu was in exile during NADECO days and frequented Both US and UK and some other European countries why was he not arraigned and extradited to the US to answer to his crimes?

Mischief makers you all are just looking for avenue to discredit Asiwaju, but let me tell you, Asiwaju have crossed the river before the Bridge collapsed.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Illegitimate child from a prostitute mother
I know you will surely preach the story of your trollop carousing, no virtue mother, but thinking others shares her amorousness is derangement
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by kingyakos: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
I know you will surely preach the story of your trollop carousing, no virtue mother, but thinking others shares her amorousness is derangement

Go meet ur LovePeddler mother in brutel, she gat alot of gbola last night just to earn a living.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by clevybrown(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are the one running after my comment
cos you were too blind to see how foolish u sounded.... grin
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2022
clevybrown:
cos you were too blind to see how foolish u sounded.... grin
Are you so shameless and frustrated, my comment is not for the brainless, please avoid me if your grieves are too much for you to bear, better still approach fast moving trailers
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Go meet ur LovePeddler mother in brutel, she gat alot of gbola last night just to earn a living.
Sluggard, not everyone have your trollop carousing mother of no value, you are good in pimping your mother to wipe your arse, better go and rescue her from ESN miscreants hideout before ESN cannibals conclude her case
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by kingyakos: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Sluggard, not everyone have your trollop carousing mother of no value, you are good in pimping your mother to wipe your arse, better go and rescue her from ESN miscreants hideout before ESN cannibals conclude her case

Go for DNA test so u could ask your mama who be ur true papa
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Go for DNA test so u could ask your mama who be ur true papa
because your mother is sure who is your father among ESN cannibals doesn't mean everyone have your frustrations
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by kingyakos: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
because your mother is sure who is your father among ESN cannibals doesn't mean everyone have your frustrations

Ur mama dey my house now, on reverse cow mama wey she dey give me now grin grin
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur mama dey my house now, on reverse cow mama wey she dey give me now grin grin
hehehehehehehehehe so you also commit incest with virtue-less trollop carousing mother, no wonder you are mentally exhausted
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Abeycity93: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Acidosis:
Guess who...? cool
Ashawo
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by kingyakos: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
hehehehehehehehehe so you also commit incest with virtue-less trollop carousing mother, no wonder you are mentally exhausted

Ur mama sweet die, no expect her to come home today and tomorrow. I don chain her
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur mama sweet die, no expect her to come home today and tomorrow. I don chain her
So your mother is now a dog you chained down to have amorous relationship with, how you enjoy her hole shamelessly destroyed by your ESN fathers shows how odious you are , her reviled down hole stinks the whole of igbo land with detestable smell like dead bodies during senseless Biafra war.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by kingyakos: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
So your mother is now a dog you chained down to have amorous relationship with, how you enjoy her hole shamelessly destroyed by your ESN fathers shows how odious you are , her reviled down hole stinks the whole of igbo land with detestable smell like dead bodies during senseless Biafra war.

Ur mama dey give me BJ ogundayo now
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur mama dey give me BJ ogundayo now

So with your mother uneven dentition, you are still receiving BJ from her , if her epileptism holds her as always, RIP.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by kingyakos: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
So with your mother uneven dentition, you are still receiving BJ from her , if her epileptism holds her as always, RIP.

Ur sister dey here too and ur mama say she sweet make i chop her as jara
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by PandoraObi: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur sister dey here too and ur mama say she sweet make i chop her as jara
you even added your piggry-sister to your amorous trollop mother, well you are the son of your ESN fathers
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by clevybrown(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Are you so shameless and frustrated, my comment is not for the brainless, please avoid me if your grieves are too much for you to bear, better still approach fast moving trailers
U just sounded foolish again... grin, I believe It's just ur thing... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) / Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.